Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Passion Kills

"Can Jenny find love after a heartbreak?"

6
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Trigger Warning: Domestic Violence, Murder"

Jenny woke up next to her boyfriend David, who was still soundly asleep. She checked her phone for the time; it was four-thirty, still enough time to fall back asleep for a couple hours. She cuddled up beside David, using his body heat to warm herself. She draped an arm across his massive, perfectly sculpted torso. His six-foot-six frame made him the perfect big spoon to her five-foot-six body. She closed her blue eyes. She fell back asleep and was later awoken by the sound of her alarm. David must have been awake for some time; he was jerking off while watching porn on his phone. He looked at her with his sexy brown eyes and smiled his irresistible smile.

“Oh, good,” he said. “You’re awake. You can suck me.”

He pulled his boxers down a little more. His long, thick member was pulsing in his hand.

“Come on, babe,” he moaned. “You owe me.”

“How do I owe you?” Jenny asked.

“You’re so fucking hot,” David replied. “Your gorgeous, huge tits made me hard.”

Jenny smirked.

“Ok, but we’ll need to be quick,” Jenny said. “I’ve got to get ready for work.”

“One breakfast protein smoothie cumming up,” David joked.

Jenny smirked again as she started licking his head. She massaged his shaft and balls with her hand as her tongue swirled around his tip. Slowly, she took his cock deeper into her mouth. David brushed her long brown hair out of her face and held it back with his fist.

“Fuck, baby,” he groaned. “You like that? You like my dick?”

Jenny’s mouth was too full of him to answer. She continued to take him deep in her mouth and throat.

“Fuck, babe,” he groaned again. “I’m cumming, babe. I’m– ahhh.”

He released right in her mouth. He waited to pull out until after she swallowed.

“Babe, that was amazing,” David gasped. “Oh, look at the time. I gotta get going.”

“We can save time and water by showering together,” Jenny said.

“Ooh, smart and sexy,” David smiled.

 

Jenny arrived at work around nine-thirty. The day’s first class did not start until ten-fifteen, but she liked to be early so she can prepare. She stopped by her office to collect the materials she needed for the lesson, then went to open up the classroom. As she waited for the students to come in, she looked up ideas for a romantic Valentine’s evening. Reservations would be going fast as the day approached. Jenny managed to score seats at The Valley, a restaurant and music venue. Her and David’s favorite band was playing there on Valentine’s and Jenny thought it would be the perfect date night. One by one, Jenny’s students milled in, and Jenny had to put her Valentine’s Day plans on hold until later.

 

Jenny called David on her lunch break.

“Hey, babe,” David answered.

“Hi, honey,” Jenny replied.

“What’s up?”

“Just wanted to know what you’re up to next Tuesday.”

“Next Tuesday? Is that the fourteenth?”

“Yes.”

“It looks like I have to go on a trip to Dallas.”

“Dallas? How long would you be gone?”

“Three days, like my other trips.”

“Damn, I had this special surprise set up for you.”

“Special surprise? What kind of special surprise?”

“One that we’d both enjoy.”

“I like the sound of — hang on a sec,” David started. The line was quiet for a moment. “Sorry, baby, duty calls. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye, I love you.”

 

After all of her classes had concluded and students had their questions answered, Jenny sat alone in her office grading papers. She was halfway through her Monday morning class when a knock at the door startled her. She gave herself a moment before saying:

“Come in.”

“Hey, Jenny,” said a woman as she opened the door. She was thirty-five, five-foot-eight, curvy build, with long red hair and green eyes.

“Hi, Liz, how’s it going?”

“It's going alright,” Liz replied. “Am I interrupting you?”

“No, just grading some papers.”

“Ah, yes, the never-ending hell that is grading papers.”

Liz sat down in a chair across from Jenny before continuing:

“I came to ask if you’d be interested in joining the Study Abroad program and teach overseas this summer?”

“Yeah! Where would I be teaching?”

“San José, Costa Rica.”

“Oh! I love Costa Rica! I went there when I was a Study Abroad student!”

“Great! I don’t have to work hard to convince you.”

“How long will the program be?”

“Eight weeks. From the middle of June to the beginning of August.”

“Oh. I’d have to talk to David before I can commit to this. Eight weeks is a long time.”

“Things getting serious with the two of you?”

“Yeah, I think. We’re steady, and I feel that we are ready for the next step. I just need to talk to him to make sure that we are on the same page.”

“What would the next step be?”

“Moving in together. I keep trying to bring it up, but he’s been very evasive.”

“That’s a big step. Perhaps he’s not there yet.”

“Maybe. It’d be easier, though. He wouldn't have to keep bouncing back and forth between his place and mine.”

“Do you two have any plans for Valentine's Day?”

“No. It turns out that he has to go to Dallas for three days. I got us tickets to see Ghoul at The Valley, but we won’t be able to go. I should cancel the tickets while I still can.”

“Wait! You have tickets to see Ghoul on Valentine’s? I tried to get a ticket, but they were sold out!”

“Do you want them? I have two.”

“I can take one. I don’t have anyone to go with. Not a lot of people have the same appreciation for Ghoul that we do.”

“Maybe I’ll go anyway. It’d be better than sitting at home all alone.”

Jenny and Liz made plans for the Valentine’s Ghoul show, a kind of Anti-Valentine’s girls’ night out. Good music, good food, and good friends.

 

Valentine’s Day came and Jenny was excited to see Ghoul live. After her last class, Jenny went home to get ready. She wore her favorite Ghoul band t-shirt, and did her hair and makeup like one of the Unchristened Ghosts. Jenny met Liz at The Valley and they found their seats. Liz had dressed up as the lead singer, St. Lucifer. They had been enjoying the appetizers and drinks they had ordered when Jenny spotted someone familiar across the room.

“David!” Jenny whispered, shocked.

Not only was David there, but he was with someone else: a beautiful woman. They were snuggled close together.

“I’ll be right back,” Jenny told Liz, angrily.

Jenny finished her cocktail and walked as fast as she could to the table that David and the other woman sat.

“David!” Jenny exclaimed. “Who is this woman?”

“‘This woman’ is his wife,” said the other woman. “You want to explain something, David?”

Jenny could feel her heart-shattering. She started to feel dizzy and sick to her stomach.

“What are you doing here, Jenny?” David said, angrily.

“Your wife?” Jenny demanded. “You never told me that you have a wife!”

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

“He never tells any of his girlfriends about me,” said Mrs. David Raymond. “He doesn’t tell them about each other either. I’m Rita.”

“Others?” Jenny whispered. She was really starting to feel faint. Tears were running down her face.

“Oh, yes,” Rita said. “He can’t seem to keep it in his pants. I’d get tested if I were you. He once gifted me with VD.”

Liz caught up with Jenny.

“David!” Liz said surprised. “Jenny told me you were out of town.”

“What are you doing with her?” David demanded.

“I had an extra ticket and invited Jenny so she wouldn’t be alone on Valentine’s,” Liz lied.

Jenny picked up a drink off the table and poured it on David.

“Come on, Jenny,” Liz said. “Let’s get you home.”

“No!” Jenny shouted. “I want to make him suffer first.”

“Please, Jenny,” Liz implored. “We don’t want to make a scene.”

Jenny spotted a security guard, so she relented. As Jenny and Liz walked away, Jenny heard Rita say to David:

“Why should I forgive you this time? Why shouldn’t I divorce your cheating, lying ass?”

 

Jenny was too upset (and a bit drunk) to drive, so Liz drove her home. She walked with her up to her apartment.

“I’ll make you some tea to help you calm down,” Liz said.

She went into the kitchen and set to work making tea. Jenny sat down on the sofa in the living room. She kept replaying the scene in her mind. Now that she thought about it, things started to make sense. It explained why he never took pictures with her, added her on social media, went on public dates, or allowed her into his apartment. Liz came back with two cups of tea.

“How are you feeling?” Liz asked.

“Miserable,” Jenny mumbled.

“I made some tea.”

“Thanks.”

Jenny accepted and drank the tea; it was chamomile. They sat in silence for a few moments.

“I feel so stupid,” Jenny said. “I saw the red flags, but I chose to ignore them.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. Guys like that are good at hiding their true colors.”

“I’m so pissed off. I knew something was up, but I couldn’t figure out what it was.”

“He lied to you. This is no one’s fault but his.”

“I was just seeing what I wanted to see. I'm so starved for love that I fell for his crap.”

“Stop beating yourself up. David’s the asshole here, not you.”

“That’s right, David’s the asshole, but I’m still upset with myself.”

“Don’t be, this is not your fault, this is all on David.”

“Why is it so hard to find somebody to love me?”

“I don’t know. You have a lot to offer. You’re beautiful, smart, kind, loving. You deserve the kind of man who treats you like the queen you are.”

“I’m not a queen, well maybe a drama queen. Who wants to be with a drama queen?”

“You’re not a drama queen. Not taking anyone’s crap is not being dramatic, it’s being assertive. Men don’t like it because it makes it hard for them to control women. That’s why I don’t bother with men, they think they should control me.”

“I need to take a break from men.”

“That’s a great idea.”

“I should focus on myself for a bit.”

“Yes! Focus on you!”

“I shall abstain from sex!”

“Let’s not go crazy here.”

“I thought you wanted me to take a break from men.”

“Yeah, men, not sex. You can have sex without a man.”

“Oh yeah. I’ve never actually tried that.”

“Lucky for you, I’m very experienced.”

“You’d teach me how to have sex with another woman?”

“Yes, but only if you really want to.”

Jenny sat and thought for a moment. She’d been curious about what it would be like with another woman. Up until then, she had only been with men. Did she want to try? Was she ready to try? The answer to both was yes.

“Yes, I really want to.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Are you re––”

Jenny cut her off with a kiss. It was slow at first, but gained more traction.

“I’m sure.”

Jenny then stood up, took Liz by the hand, and led her to the bedroom. They sat down on the bed and proceeded to make out. Liz slipped a hand up Jenny’s shirt and grabbed her breast. Jenny did the same thing to Liz. Liz lifted up Jenny’s shirt some more and pulled it off, then unhooked her bra. Liz took off her own shirt and bra. They rubbed their breasts together.

Once all their clothes were removed, Liz laid Jenny down. She kissed her lips, kissed her neck, kissed her breasts, and kissed her body until she reached that sweet spot between her legs. She licked and sucked Jenny’s clit. Jenny's moans grew louder and louder as she felt the climax building up inside her. Liz stuck a finger in Jenny’s hole as she clamped down on her clit with her mouth. Jenny orgasmed hard.

“My turn,” Liz said as she sat up to roll onto her back.

Jenny did what Liz did to her. She kissed and sucked Liz’s nipples. She kissed her body down to her sweet spot. She licked and sucked Liz’s clit as she fingered her hole. Liz sighed loudly and played with her breasts as Jenny ate her out. Liz climaxed.

“That– that was a good first lesson,” Liz panted.

“That was amazing,” Jenny sighed, settling herself next to Liz.

“I still have a lot to teach you, but that can wait for another night.”

“Yeah, I need to get to sleep. I have a class to teach in the morning.”

“I need to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Liz left, giving Jenny a kiss on the forehead.

 

As Jenny was about to step in the shower, she heard a knock at the door. ‘It must be Liz,’ she thought, wrapping a towel around her.

“Did you leave your pant—,” Jenny started to say, but when she opened the door, it was David, not Liz.

“Surprised?” asked David. Jenny could smell the alcohol on him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Who did you think was knocking?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“It is my business.”

David pushed his way into the apartment.

“Who were you with, Jenny?”

“No one.”

“Liar!”

“We are done! Who I see is none of your concern!”

“I’ll say when we’re done!”

“You’re married! We cannot have a relationship! Please leave.”

“Not until you tell me who was here and what you were doing.”

“No. Now get out.”

“Who were you fucking?”

Jenny just glared at him. He pulled out a gun.

“Tell me! Tell me you faithless slut!”

“Why do you have a gun?”

“You confronted me in front of Rita, so now she knows. She’s upset by our affair. Now she is filing for divorce. She’s going to take everything from me and it’s all your fault!”

“Please put the gun away, David.”

Tears poured from Jenny’s face.

“Tell me his name!”

“Why do you want to know?”

“So that I can kill him too.”

“No. No, you’re just going to kill me anyway.”

David pointed the gun to Jenny’s head.

“Tell me now!”

Jenny was terrified in her last moments. She couldn’t believe what David was doing to her; holding her hostage in her own apartment, trying to coerce a name from her. For hours, Jenny refused to give up Liz’s name.

A neighbor heard the shot and called the police, but it was too late. Jenny was gone.

Published 
Written by Sanctus_Cacas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments