Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Out At The Company Gym

"Late night workout at the old company gymnasium"

34
20 Comments 20
20.4k Views 20.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
Bill has been working late for the last week since his company received a very large machine order. He is the company-purchasing agent; he has worked at the company most of his life. Bill is in his late forties and has been married for many years to Sandy his college sweetheart. Married life is okay for him, but their sex life is not what it was when they first met. Sandy no longer seems to enjoy sex, and when they do have sex, it is the same position and nothing creative. He feels she thinks it is a chore for her to make love to him; she does not show any enjoyment. Sandy has changed, and he has no clue why or what happened, maybe it is just age. She never wants to talk about the topic, and he tried many times, so he stopped asking years ago.

Bill works at an old established company that at one time had three full-time shifts and a parking lot full of cars. Now the company is down to one or two shifts depending business levels. The old building has a small gym and work out room for the executives. The old gym has wooden lockers and a small steam sauna with communal showers. The gym has a set of old wall weights and exercise equipment from the fifties and sixties. Bill often works out at the YMCA but tonight it is near ten o’clock, and it is much easier to use the company gym when it is this late. No one seems to use the old gym much anymore. The gym was once was a busy place where the men would talk business while working out.

He needs to work off some of the stress from work and lack of sex. Bill thinks the building is empty except for the janitors. He enters the workout room to see Tony who is bench lifting weights working out. Tony is wearing nothing but paper-thin cotton gym shorts on the bench press. He has a happy trail of hair leading to his bulging package, which is easy to see through the wet shorts. Tony is a young man that has rippling muscles and is lifting hard showing some real strength. He has an excellent build with a firm muscular butt.

Tony is looking at him as he grunts a “Hello,” to Bill who looks a little surprised. "I did not expect to see you here tonight Bill,” Tony says.

Bill replies, "I am surprised you are here this late. You really should have someone in here when you are lifting weights." Bill stands behind the bench over Tony and to hold the weights for safety.

Bill use to lift weights in college and some times afterward. His body is toned well for age forty with a bit of a muscular chest. People often think he is younger than his age that do not know him.

Tony says, "I know I should not lift weights alone, but no one ever seems to stay late here anymore. I live half a mile away, so I work out here before heading home. Most times no one is in here at night."

Bill says, "This is an old gym, I would think you would like a more modern place. You are a newlywed who should be at home, if you know what I mean," Bill smiles at Tony.

Tony grins, "She is having dinner and drinks with a friend, she should be home soon," he says. “I like this gym, quiet and Dad makes sure it is kept clean. He used to work out here daily when I was a kid.”

Tony is the owner’s middle son who works in sales. He is sweating causing his shorts to cling to his body; this is revealing a well-sculpted body and pelvic area. He is a solid well-built young man. Tony is about five ten in height blue eyes, brown hair with a short stubble beard. He has a slim, masculine build with rippling muscles in all the right places.

Tony is a young married guy who lacks most body hair like many young men. He has no chest hair and has a little hair under his armpits. He is like many salesmen, very open and full of themselves. Growing up with money, he is use to the finer things in life. He has a trophy wife, a beautiful place to live in and is good at his job. He is always respectful to Bill, which shows Bill he has been use to good parenting.

Tony stops lifting for a bit, and asks, "Bill why are you working so late?"

Bill smiles "Because of you."

 Tony looked puzzled, "Why me," he says.

"Your big machine tool order," Bill says.

"I have been ordering tools and equipment for production, so we are ready when the steel arrives. You bid that job with a short lead time leaving me a little time to get things ordered," says Bill.

Tony says, "Sorry about that; I knew lead time would get us the order, that is why I cut it close."

"No worries Tony; we need the business. I do not have much going on at home these days, so a working a few late nights is okay. Staying late gives me time to work out and relax here," says Bill.

Bill is dressed in his office clothing carrying his gym bag. "Mind if I change here if you want me to keep a safe eye on you while you lift or wait till I return," he says to Tony.

"No not at all go right ahead change here, I appreciate you staying," says Tony.

Seeing Tony working out in the gym reminds Bill when he was young man. Bill is still in good shape for a man in his late forties. He is a six-foot tall, slender build, blue eyes, blond hair with a touch of gray. His solid abs lead to his muscular curly blondish gray-haired chest. Bill has a well-toned body from going to the gym several days a week.
 
Bill begins to change his clothes as he talks to Tony. Hanging his clothes on the hooks, he gets down to his jockey shorts which show a large bulge at his crotch. Tony is watching Bill undress as they talk. His eyes focus on Bill’s generous package as he gets down to his underwear. Bill pulls out some shorts and a t-shirt. Slipping off his shorts Bill looks up to see Tony’s jaw drop. Bill keeps talking about the job with Tony as he puts on his shorts, shirt and gym shoes. Bill knew Tony was impressed with his cock by the look on his face. He has a larger than average uncut eight plus inch cock that shows well with his plump gonads.

Bill says, "Sorry, I did not mean to be improperly immodest. Some of the young men at the Y do not like seeing older men change clothes."

Tony replies, "Sorry about what, I am use to public men's locker rooms."

"I was not sure if you were modest like most young guys at the YMCA. I did not want to make you feel uncomfortable seeing an old man nude," says Bill.

Tony smiles, "Those young guys never played sports. I play on a Soccer and Rugby team, we all shower together after practice or a game," says Tony.

Bill says, "So did I after baseball practice and games, no one worried about showering nude together back then. Now it seems young guys are much more modest these days."

Bill tells Tony a story about a young man he saw dressing under a towel while in the gym locker room at the YMCA. Telling him it took a long time for the man to hide his nude torso from other men just to change clothing; it was like a Kabuki dance to get dressed. Bill shrugs, I guess times have changed when it comes to nudity.

Tony agrees, saying, "Yes most guys my age are not using public showers these days if they have not played sports. I got use to communal showers with other men when I play basketball and from high school."
Bill says, “Would you like me to watch and help you with the weight lifting?”

“Sure that would be great, I can do some heavier weights and not worry about being alone,” Tony says.

Bill stands behind the bench press to safety help Tony with the weights for about fifteen to twenty minutes. He admires Tony’s muscular abs, arms and chest muscles as he works the weights. Bill stands there just to be sure Tony does not lose a grip on the bars. Tony is bench-pressing with his head right under Bill's bulging crotch, he is looking straight up at Bill's massive package through his loose fitting gym shorts. Tony cannot help but wonder what his ample cock looks like when erect. Bill looks at Tony’s thin cotton shorts that are leaving nothing to the imagination. His cock and balls look perfect with a nice mushroom head showing through the tight wet clinging gym shorts.

“It is about time I start working out, I will keep an eye on you, be careful,” says Bill. He walks to the treadmill which is nearby the weights.

Bill begins working out on the squeaky old treadmill working up a sopping sweat and finishes his workout by lifting some wall weights while Tony keeps working out on bench pressing weights. While they work out, they talk about the big job, what will be required to get production ready. Tony did not know all that is needed for production once an order is placed. The company has not done this vast of a job in some time. They both seem to get along well with each other talking about many common topics.

After forty minutes of working out in the old gym, Bill asks, "Tony I am going to hit the steam sauna for a little while and relax, are you about done lifting?"

 Tony says, "Yes I will finish soon. Can I join you, Bill?"

 "Sure," Bill says, "I hope you do not mind, I enjoy the steam sauna in the nude. The steam seems more relaxing without clingy clothing or towels.

"That is cool," says Tony, "Being nude in the sauna does not bother me, and it is how I prefer to relax in the steam."

Bill heads into the showers for a quick rinse off and grabs a couple of the towels. Tony is not far behind him in the small gym. Bill slips out of his workout clothes to shower off. Tony peels off his wet gym shorts, grabs a towel and goes right into the steam room.

Bill soon joins him sitting on a towel enjoying the hot steam surrounding him. He can see Tony nude now and his nice cut mushroom head cock with perfect size low hanging balls. Tony’s pubic hair is trimmed so short it looks shaved and is brown in color. Bill’s dick is larger than Tony is in length and thickness. Bill thinks back to a salesman friend named Jack, who is a close friend, he knows not to assume size based on a flaccid cock having seen Jack's cock grow.

Bill sweats heavily in the heat, as he closes his eyes and relaxes quietly while the room fills with hot steam; Tony seems quiet as well, Tony, who is not shy for words softly speaks to Bill.

"Bill without sounding gay, I had to notice when you were changing clothing, you are hung like a horse," says Tony. He is nude lying flat up on the bench as he is relaxing and enjoying the hot steam heat right across from where Bill is resting.

Bill chuckles saying, "Some men's cocks are showers others are growers; your cock looks to be a good size. Your body is buff much as I looked when I was your age, just a little less endowed but you are normal."

Tony says, "Your wife must enjoy your dick. My wife would like your massive cock for sure. She is kinky that way." This comment surprised Bill, intriguing him as they kept talking.

Bill smiles saying, "At one time Sandy did, but in the last few years she does not seem as interested in having sex, it has been a slow decline. Not uncommon when you are married a long time likes us, but it is frustrating not getting regular sex."

Tony says, "Wow I would think she would be all over your cock. My wife likes large cocks, when we watch porn together she always comments on them and how one might feel inside her."

Bill says, "I wish Sandy was all over my cock; she use to be when we were younger and first met. She liked to suck and screw all the time. Now she is a cold fish no matter what I do." Bill looks a little discouraged as he talks.

The steam heat is causing the men to sweat a lot making their cocks to become more relaxed and hang lower in the heat. They feel comfortable together nude in the steam sauna and talk about many things from work to their sex lives. The heat and stress it relieves is opening them up to each other about life and working.

"I find the steam sauna can be very relaxing; it sweats out the body's toxins. How are you enjoying married life, Tony," asks Bill?

Tony says, "It does not seem that much different than before marriage. We dated for one year before moving in together.We have been living together for two years before we got married.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

"

Bill says, "She sure does look hot; she has a perfect body that will not quit. I saw you two at the last Christmas party, and she is quite a beautiful woman. Well built if I may say so."

Tony smiles saying, "I am a lucky man when she is not stressed out about her job we make love at least once a day. She is a tiger in bed and likes all kinds of kinky things. Other than the stress of late, our sex life is healthy. Both of us are stressed lately, so it has been a few days for me without sex.”

Bill smiles, "You are a lucky man Tony. A few days at your age can seem like forever. When my wife stresses out, there is no sex. I have to use my hand for relief; it does get tiresome not having sex. Sandy seems always stressed out, from what I am not sure.”

Bill says, "Well it is about time to shower off and go home. I have a long drive," he is red skinned and dripping with sweat from the heat.

Tony says, "Me too, I need to shower and head home, I have some quotes to finish."

Bill heads out of the sauna to the nearby showers, and Tony follows with a shower bag full of soap and grooming items.

Bill asks, "Do you shower here often?" Bill looks over Tony's athletic body with a perfect shaped butt and abs. "I can recall when I seemed to look as good as you, but that was over 20 years ago," says Bill.

Tony says, "Thanks for the compliment. Sure I shower here often. I like to be clean when I get home in case the wife is in the mood. Most times no one is here, and the shower is bigger here than the one at home." He is checking out Bill in the dim light of the old showers.

"You look good Bill, you sure do not look your age, you are far more toned than most mature men," says Tony.

Bill turns on the shower and cold water his red, sweaty body shivers as the water hits him; the shock of the cold water on his hot body feels great. He has enjoyed this since the time he spent in Finland.

Tony asks, "Do you always take cold showers after a hot steam sauna?”

Bill replies, "Yes I do, it helps your skin and builds white blood cells, and I learned this it in Finland. In Scandinavia, whole families use the steam sauna nude and jump into ice cold water.”

Tony says, "You never have to worry about shrinkage Bill," Tony stares at Bill’s drawn up cock and balls from the cold shower water.

“Tony as I said some men grow, some men show, flaccid cock size means nothing. You seem to hang well, nothing to be ashamed about, you have a nice looking cock," says Bill.

"Well I am a grower then, as you can see there is not much when it is soft and cold," says Tony.

The men are soaping up and cleaning off the sweat; Bill pays a lot of attention to his crotch and ass. Tony cannot take his eyes off Bill and his cock during the entire shower. It is clear Tony likes the look of Bill and his massive uncut cock.

Bill soon turns on the warmer water to rinse off. Tony keeps looking at Bill’s love muscle finally asking nervously, "Can I hold your cock for a minute," says Tony with a sly grin."I have never held or felt an uncut cock before. Your cock is much larger than other uncut cocks I have seen in the showers. I just wonder what it feels like to hold a uncut large cock."

Bill is in pleasant shock at the request but does not show it. "Sure, I guess it will be okay if you are curious." Tony steps closer and takes Bill’s manhood into his hand. "Wow your cock feels heavy, nothing like my cock feels," says Tony, “It feels beautiful and thick, impressive feel of the foreskin and how it retracts. Does it feel good to retract your foreskin? I have always been curious about uncut meat sticks. ” he says.

Bill chuckles, "I have enjoyed playing with my foreskin for years. Do you like how my uncut cock feels?" he asks Tony.

"Your cock feels massive, nothing like my cock, I like the feel of the foreskin," he says to Bill. His cock is starting to engorge and become erect with Tony's hand holding and stroking his phallus.

Bill is curious about Tony's cock and reaches over taking a hold of his manhood, "Your cock feels good, I am sure it keeps your wife happy." Tony becomes aroused and quickly sports a six-inch thick boner."It seems large when fully grown," says Bill.

Tony transfixed on Bill’s cock still holding it and now slowly stroking Bill’s cock as it begins to engorge and grow further. Tony slides back the foreskin to see his enlarging purplish pink cock head. Bill is not sure what is happening, but he is enjoying the moment. Tony’s cock is now rock hard showing a thick six-inch erection oozing precum. Bill remarks, "I see you are a big grower. Your cock looks good to me," as he strokes Tony’s cock and balls. Tony has a slight upward curved cock with sweet glands and head.

Tony takes the lead and stands close to Bill putting both of their cocks in his hand stroking them together. Bill is fully hard with his eight inches next to Tony’s six-inch thick cock. Tony is as thick as Bill just shorter.

Tony now nervously asks Bill, "Have you ever had sex with a guy?"

Bill hesitates, not sure he wants to tell this young man he is a cock sucker. Bill says, “Yes I have, back in college days, I gave a guy a blowjob."

"Did you enjoy giving him a blowjob?" Tony asks.

Bill says, "Yes I did, it was different than eating pussy. The man was a gay frat friend; he had a nice size cut cock. His name was Joe, and he said I was good at giving blowjobs. He was great at it; we exchanged oral sex for a quarter as stress relievers during tests."

Bill now curious as they both stand wet with the water running. "Have you ever had sex with another guy Tony?"

“Yes,” he says, "Back in high school and college, pausing and sometimes with a bi friend of mine. My wife and I are bisexual and sometimes share in threesomes."

"Do you and wife share or do you go alone with your bi friend?" asks Bill.

"Yes she does sometimes, my wife has a girlfriend she shares with me, and we have a few couples that like to swing from time to time," says Tony. Bill was surprised to hear this news.

Tony was now aggressively playing around with Bill’s balls and cock; it was throbbing hard and pulsing. "Bill, can I suck your cock?" Tony somewhat blurts his desire out to Bill as he is stroking his cock.

Bill thinks to himself; I am old enough to be his father; this is the boss’s son. Tony's body gets closer to; Bill he lets go of his thoughts about the age difference. He finds Tony he and a hot and attractive young man would love to suck another guy again.

Bill says, "Sure, I could use some relief, it has been some time since sex. I think it is safe here this late."

Tony motions Bill to the nearby shower bench. Bill sits and opens his legs as Tony slides quickly between them. Bill sits on the edge with his plump balls hanging over the edge. Tony kneels between his legs stroking Bill’s cock he wraps his lips around Bill’s throbbing love muscle. Bill lets out a "Gasp" as Tony begins his licking and sucking. Tony is struggling to get the eight-inch cock fully in his mouth as he tries to deep throat Bill. Tony sucks up and down with tight suction savoring the precum taste and enjoying his uncut cock.

Bill is moaning as more precum begins to flow out of his meatus. Licking up and down on the bottom of Bill's thick long shaft then taking the cock head into his mouth. Tony is thinking I do not believe that I can swallow his whole cock, which has never happened before to me. He is using the tip of his tongue to rim under Bill's foreskin, which causes his body and pelvis to move and thrust.

Bill pulls Tony up, "Now it is my turn, or I am going to blow," he says. Tony is surprised, "You must be kidding I was not expecting reciprocation." Bill gets a huge grin on his face.

"Have a seat," Bill says; Tony is still hard as a rock. Bill strokes him a few times and holds onto his firm ass cheeks Bill wraps his lips around his cock head taking Tony’s cock balls deep down his throat as he groans and moans in delight, "Oh God that feels great," he says. Bill is enjoying the smell the taste of another man’s cock it has been so long ago since Bill sucked a silky soft skin young tube steak. He loves how the soft skin glides over the rock hard shaft.

Tony’s cock is the perfect size as Bill uses some technics he has enjoyed not long ago. His tongue is swirling around the gliding soft skin bulging cock head as precum oozes out Bill laps it up into his mouth. Tony’s pelvis is thrusting and moving his cock in and out of Bill’s mouth. He is licking and sucking wildly on the pulsating and twitching cock entranced at the moment licking and sucking like his meat stick like a pro.

Bill knows Tony is close by his heavy breathing, so he begins a quick top to balls deep lip sucking using his tongue twirl to add stimulation. Tony lies back as his stomach is tensing up; his balls draw upward exposing his ass hole. Bill is working his cock quickly knowing he is going to ejaculate; Bill probes his finger into Tony’s ass hole, which quickly results in streams of cum pulsing into his warm wet mouth. Bill is sucking and swallowing it all as it is coming in waves. Tony is pushing Bill’s head down as he fucks Bill's mouth. Tony relaxes against the wall as Bill milks him by massaging his prostrate licking the last drops out of his red mushroom cock head.

“Oh man that is the best blowjob ever,” Tony murmurs trying to catch his breath. He is panting from the blowjob that produced a larger than average load of creamy cum.
 
Tony stands up and with weak knees; and he goes to his shower bag pulling something out.
 
I want to finish you, Bill, as he shows Bill some flavored lube. Bill sit as Tony begins to squirt the gel over Bill’s penis. Tony’s hand starts to work the gel into and around Bill’s rock hard cock and balls. Tony is enjoying giving Bill a hand job playing with his foreskin and balls. Tony pours on more lube as he sucks the cock head, yum, and tastes good. Tony is giving the long cock strokes while changing pressure. Bill is enjoying the blowjob with his moaning and swelling schlong.

Tony can feel Bill is close and needs to reposition for everyone’s benefit. Tony is now in a ready position working Bill’s cock head with his tongue taking his cock about two-thirds the way down while hand stroking the rest of this beast. The engorged throbbing cock swells while twitching as massive volumes of cum unload with the first shot of sweet cream blasting out. Tony swallows the first shot of spunk down his throat. Quickly moving his lips and mouth over and down on Bill’s cock. Taking what he could of Bill’s dick as he finished off milking the ropes of cream. Bill has been moaning and panting letting out a loud final gasp as Tony licks his meatus as cum squirts keep oozing out.

Bill is exhausted and slides off the bench toward the showers and Tony follows. At first, there is little talking or eye contact. Finally, Bill breaks the silence, “Thank you, Tony, for the fun, I have not had an orgasm like that in many years. I appreciate the stress relief.”

Tony smiles saying “I appreciate the most excellent stress reliever you gave me; I have not had man action in some time. It was my pleasure to pleasure you. You have a magnificent cock.”

“Tell your dad what a great job purchasing is doing for the company,” says Bill while he smiles.

"I would like to work out together again for sure, Bill maybe you and your wife can come over for dinner some night to our house," says Tony.

Bill says, "I would like to work out some more, and I will see if Sandy is interested in a night out. If not I can come and confirm the porn scenes to your wife," as Bill winks.

Bill and Tony quickly shower off and after getting dressed they exchange thanks for the enjoyable work out as they head home to their wives. Bill feels relaxed as he has not felt in some time. Tony is thinking of the skill and feeling of Bill’s blowjob, like nothing he had felt before.
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments