Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Out - With A Sexy Twist - Part 2

"I had to have more!"

82
35 Comments 35
23.2k Views 23.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
We had to get up and go. I cleaned up and reapplied my make-up and tried to cover all evidence that I had been fucked by this gorgeous young stud. We raced down to the car to hurry back to the club where my hubby patiently waited for his clean shirt. The entire drive back his hand was playing with my pussy. Slow tight circles around my swollen clit. He was moving his fingers fast enough to get me soaking wet but not aggressive enough to make me cum. He was teasing me perfectly. I wanted more!

We pulled up around the corner and he jumped out, but not before he slowly pushed his finger covered in my pussy juices into my mouth.

"Mmm yummy," I moaned

He disappeared out of sight and I drove to find a park. I messaged hubby to meet me outside so he could put his clean shirt on. A few minutes passed and he finally made his way out of the club. As he approached I could tell he was feeling the effects of the alcohol. His walking was a little unsteady. He thanked me for going all that way to get a clean shirt and kissed me. Despite my love of cheating on him I loved the way he kissed me. It still gave me tingles.

"I'm so lucky to have you," he exclaimed.

A rush of guilt and excitement ran through me as my husband was being super sweet to me just after I'd had another mans cock in my pussy, mouth and ass. He changed shirts and we went back in to the over crowded club where the music was still pumping hard.

My eyes scanned the crowd till I spotted Cody. He was laughing and receiving high fives from his mates. I was clearly the topic of discussion. He was young and so forgave his lack of discretion.

I offered to get another round of drinks and snaked my way through mass of bodies to the bar. I made sure my route took me in sight of Cody and as expected he followed me. He obviously wanted more as well. As before, he pressed up hard behind me and once again I could feel his thick pole pressing into the small of my back. He leant forward so he was close to my ear and asked,

"Can you still feel my cum inside you?"

Without turning around I nodded and reached back to squeeze his cock. I was getting really worked up again. I realise society says that cheating is wrong but I can't help but feel a jolt of electricity surge through me whenever I have another mans cock at my mercy. And even more intense when my hubby is in such close proximity.

For the next few hours I barely left hubby's side as he was getting more and more drunk and with that, more affectionate. Text messages were flying between Cody and I fairly constantly. Throughout the exchange of messages I had invited him to leave just after us in a taxi and come to my place. He was obviously worried about the fact that my husband was clinging to me for dear life but I reassured him that I had it under control.

"Trust me," I text him.

The band had finished and the energy of the place died off. People were leaving so hubby and I said our goodbyes and made our to the car. I tried to see if Cody was following but I couldn't see him. As soon as hubby and I got in the car my plan was put into action.

I was driving as I'd only had a couple of drinks. Before I put my seatbelt on, I reached over and removed hubby's cock from his jeans. Despite being extremely drunk he sprang to life quickly. For about a min I sucked him hard and fast. My hand moving in unison with my mouth as I milked his 6 inch cock. When he was as hard as possible I stopped and began the drive home. I kept stoking his cock the whole time and he was rubbing my pussy all the way home. My mind never left Cody.

The trip from the car to our bedroom was a blur. The kissing was frantic and hands everywhere. Hubby was stripping off and went to close the curtains when a jolt of electricity shot through me. A taxi had pulled up right outside.

"He made it," I thought smiling to myself.

Closing the curtains I turned my attention to my sexy drunk husband laying naked on the bed. He was still hard from the car ride and knowing him like I did, he wasn't far from coming. I dove straight for his cock and continued sucking. A minute or two passed before he tensed and shot his load up in the air.

I went to get a hand towel to clean him up and when I returned he was already asleep. I wiped his cum up off his chest and stomach and went straight downstairs. My plan had worked.

I opened the front door and was more than a little startled. There stood Cody but he wasn't alone. He had one of his friends with him. He quickly spoke as he noticed my shock.

"Andy had to come with me. He's staying at my place and none of the other boys had room for him to crash,"Cody stated.

"I'll just wait out here," Andy said.

Before my mind had a chance to process all this Andy walked back down the driveway and Cody grabbed me and kissed me, pushing me inside. I quickly found myself laying on the lounge naked with my legs in the air. Cody's tongue worked magic on my clit. I have no idea how long he was eating me before his phone rang. He quickly answered as noise was an issue. I heard a voice on the other end,

"Dude it's raining. Let me in."

A deflated look came over his face obviously concerned this was going to put an end to our fun. I was way too horny to let this hurdle stop us. I looked at Cody and asked him a question.

"Are you comfortable if he joins us?"

He shrugged, "I guess so."

I got up and answered the door totally naked. Andy's eyes widened and mouth opened but nothing came out.

"Come in," I said.

He walked in and I sat him next to Cody. Both men were looking slightly stunned. I kneeled in front of them both and had one hand caressing each cock. Slowly they both relaxed and began rubbing my breasts. It wasn't long until I had both cocks free from confinement. To my shock Andy was longer than Cody. Despite being much shorter and at least 20 kg lighter, Andy's cock was big. Cody's cock was much thicker however.

Both men were clearly stunned and based on their reaction I was confident this wasn't part of their plan. But the moment swept all of us up and before long all inhibitions were clearly gone.

I went from one cock to the other every few sucks. The only time I stopped was to "ssshhh" Andy and remind him my hubby was asleep upstairs.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

After about 10 minutes I could sense Andy was getting close to orgasm so I stopped. I looked at him and said,

"My turn."

I laid on my back and Andy put his head between my legs. He began licking my pussy like he was a man starving to death. He was frantic and all over the place. His lack of technique was more than made up by this amazing scenario I found myself in. And then another distraction appeared in front of my face. Cody was kneeling on the floor next to me with his huge cock sitting there waiting to be sucked. I obliged of course.

Andy's frantic energy was contagious as I started sucking Cody's cock hard. There was very little noise but the mood was intense. If we didn't have to be quiet, I'm confident we all would have been very vocal in this fuck session. I was getting Cody as deep as I could in my mouth, making my eyes water. He also started thrusting deeper and deeper. The angle made deep throat difficult and given its not my best talent anyway, I began to gag. Although it was uncomfortable there was something arousing about being used like this.

As I was distracted with Cody's monster being shoved down my throat it took me a moment to realise Andy had stopped eating me and had the head of his cock in my pussy. I stopped sucking and looked down my sweaty body to see Andy kneeling up between my legs. His body was very slight. The physique of a 16 year old. He had a very cute smile which I loved.

He pushed his hips forward as I felt inch after inch enter me. He had my attention. I left Cody to sit and stroke himself for the next few min while I enjoyed this long cock slide as deep as my pussy could handle. He started thrusting harder and I could tell he wanted to cum.

"Not yet," I thought.

I moved enough that his cock fell from my soaking wet tunnel. I looked up at him and said,

"Come here. I want to taste."

He slid off the lounge and made his way up to my mouth. He lowered his cock into my mouth. I could taste the mixture of his juices and mine covering his glistening shaft. I was moving nice and slow wanting him to get back some control over his impending explosion. His cock tasted so good. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cody laying on the floor stroking his slightly shorter but much thicker 9 inches. I was like a moth to a flame. I rolled off the lounge and crawled to him and straddled his gorgeous cock.

The restraint in my ability to make noise added to the intensity of the moment. I wanted to let loose as his python was rammed up in me. He didn't waste any time with slow tender movements. He was in and out like a piston. My tits were bouncing up and down violently. I wanted to scream, but couldn't. Cody started to make a familiar face. He was close to climax. There was one more thing I wanted before he unleashed his seed.

I raised my hips higher and with a pop, his cock fell from my pussy. I turned to Andy and said,

"I want you both. Get behind me."

He looked unsure so I clarified it for him.

"Fuck my ass please," I said

Of the many many threesomes I've had in my life, I've never wasted an opportunity for double penetration. Oh how I loved it.

I lowered myself back onto Cody. He was as hard as concrete. I love feeling a cock that hard. I lowered all the way down so the head of his cock was pushing into my cervix. I laid forward on his chest giving Andy a better angle to enter my ass. Cody grabbed my face and we began kissing passionately. The intensity and electricity I felt from his kiss made the first moments of Andy's cock pushing into me a blur.

But it wasn't long before I was very aware of these two cocks filling me up. The combination of how sneaky I was being and how amazing these big cocks felt, led to the fastest orgasm of my life. I hadn't been on the edge of climax previously but in less than ten thrusts of these two dicks I was cumming.

I buried my face in Cody's chest to muffle my screams. I've never been hit by an orgasm like that with zero warning. It was intense!

My sudden convulsion and obvious orgasm sent the two men into overdrive. Andy didn't hold back. He was pounding into my ass cheeks so hard it's a miracle he didn't wake the neighbours, let alone my husband. My orgasm held on for what felt like an eternity. I have no idea how much longer that went for before I heard Andy say,

"I'm going to cum in you."

"Oh yes baby. Cum deep in me," I replied.

He lost all rhythm with his abuse of my ass and I knew he was pumping his load in me. My head was spinning. All this while Cody never missed a beat. His cock kept sliding effortlessly in and out of my very wet, slutty, married pussy.

I felt Andy pull out of my ass, followed by an unmistakable river of cum. Cody grabbed my face again and kissed me. Again the intensity was incredible. I heard the bathroom door adjoining the lounge room close. Andy was obviously cleaning up. I looked at Cody and said,

"Where would you like to cum baby?"

He gave the perfect answer. "In your married pussy."

I smiled. "Do you like that my husband is just upstairs?"

Given the events of the night he was very confident in my love of being a naughty, cheating wife and replied, "Yes I love it. Does his cock feel as good as mine?" he asked.

I answered honestly. "Holy fuck no! Your cock feels so much better. It's so much bigger"

This boost to his ego was followed by an increase in pace to his fucking. He was pressing his hips off the floor higher as his hands grabbed my ass pressing me hard into him.

"Cum in me. I want to feel it," I moaned.

He didn't have to asked twice. His body tensed and I could feel his cock unloading waves of cum deep in me. Although I was not going to cum again the sensation was beautiful. We laid in each other's arms for a minute or two until the bathroom door opened.

"I better go," Cody exclaimed.

We kissed once more and it obviously made Andy uncomfortable cause he slipped out the front door without a goodbye.

To this day Cody is one of my regular lovers and he never lets me down. He continues to be an incredible fuck. Maybe I will share some more of our experiences together.

Published 
Written by TheSluttyAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments