Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Stories

Cheating sex stories, are those where someone in the relationship is being unfaithful to their partner.

They may feature cheating husbands or boyfriends, cheating girlfriends or housewives. Stories specifically featuring cheating wives can be found / published in the popular Wife Lovers category.

Stories in this genre often contain elements of heightened excitement, the characters’ knowledge they are doing wrong, and the associated dangers which come with it. They may or may not get caught cheating, and that’s the risk they are willing to take. Typical scenarios would be where a person has been caught cheating in the middle of the act, is cyber cheating, or discovered text messaging their illicit lover.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Unfaithful MILF's First Time Swallowing - Part 1

A cheating Milf's first time swallowing, doing anal and caught on a nanny cam by husband

This story was told to me by a friend’s wife who was a former lover of mine. We had incredible sex from our mid-twenties to our mid-thirties until they moved a few states away. She was super sexy and would do almost anything sexual – except swallow cum –...

The Housewife's Revenge: Part III

The perfect storm of events had converged, leaving Amy on the brink of making a life-altering decision that would irrevocably change the course of her life.

I suddenly found myself short of breath, much like when I first discovered Alex’s secret life on lushstories.com. My heart raced as I retrieved my phone from the bed beside me, where it had slipped from my hand in my initial shock at the picture Gloria ha...

Some Things

Three voices, one seduction — a young man attempts to seduce his married co-worker.

She stands behind the bar, wine bottle clutched uncertainly in her left hand as her right absently twirls a wine opener. The aftermath of the catering gig is cleaned, inventoried, and put away. “Planning to open it, or just teasing?” you ask. “Maybe I'm c...

Decorating The Newlywed - Part 8

Decorating new home leads to wife with hubby's friend - continued

"Oh, Hayden…I LOVE YOU, BABY! Oh, I love you!" Shelley screamed honestly, as her husband’s friend's dick ploughed relentlessly in and out of her unprotected pussy. The fact that she was telling her absent husband that she loved him, while she had sex with...

My Lush Affair

Story comments leads to a heated affair

This story starts with a woman on this site reading my stories and making comments. We would message each other and chat from time to time. It was all innocent flirting. She lived a few states away, and I don’t think either of us expected it to turn into...

Score 62 62
5
909 Views 909
2.9k words 2.9k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Housewife's Revenge: Part II

After a shocking discovery at home, Amy turns to a new hobby to occupy her mind and regain her sense of purpose.

As part one of my unsettling journey concluded, I was on the verge of confronting Alex but ultimately restrained myself. Witnessing how divorce had shattered the lives of close friends and their children, including older ones, convinced me I didn't want t...

Serial Cheating Sue - Part 6: Bill

An old friend with a very thick cock becomes a friend with benefits.

It is probably a good time to have a very brief summary. My husband is away abroad for three weeks. My desire to cheat was on overtime. In week one, I had a visiting businessman with a very, very long cock (Gerald, Part 3). Public sex with a different par...

The Housewife's Revenge: Part I

A family emergency forces a lapse of carelessness, revealing the disturbing secret life of a father and husband of twenty years, leaving a shattered housewife in its wake.

Chaos erupted as Alex suddenly bolted from his office, sprinting out the front door, leaving a trail of smoke and tire marks behind. He vanished from the driveway without warning. Emily and I rushed to the front door in a panic, anxiety flooding the foyer...

The Dinner Meeting

Misdirection, Betrayal and Restitution are all on the menu.

We love each other and our friends, being unofficial aunts and uncles to several of their children. We live in a large home, much too big for the two of us. So, we host a college student from Costa Rica in our guest house. Gabriela came to us through an i...

Aftermath

My last tryst with my lover

I sit amidst the rumpled Egyptian cotton sheets, my back against the polished Royal York Hotel headboard, watching as she rolls on her black nylon stockings. Left, then right; the elegant reversal of the work I’d done so willingly little more than three h...

My New Friends Ch. 01

I visited my friend when his wife wasn’t home.

I met Lucas and Emily a few months ago. We all had such a wonderful time at the very first meeting that we continued to see each other every week. They would pick me up, drive me back to their place, and we would fuck on and off throughout the day. It was...