Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annabel

"An ignored wife craves attention, love, and lusts for more."

15
2 Comments 2
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Her golden brown curls reached midway down her back. Her eyes were a seductive icy blue. Her body was that of a goddess. A thick hourglass figure, a full perky bust, thick, but firm thighs, and petite size seven feet. She was the wife of a man named Devin Carswell. Her name was Annabel. She was the most perfect wife any man could ever wish for. 

Her cooking skills were excellent, her entertaining and hospitality made all happy, her cleaning routine was flawless, her oral skills always pleased Devin. Not a meal would go uneaten, not a cup empty, not a bed unmade, never a plate without freshly made snacks, not a single spot of dust amongst the shelves, not a drop of cum was spared. Guests would often tell Devin of how lucky he was. She was his trophy wife, however, and she was tired of being just that.

Devin spent much of his time working. When he was not, the rest of his time was devoted to his various hobbies and interests. Seldom did he stop and thank or appreciate his wife for all she does. He was more interested in himself and his hobbies than his wife.

Seldom did he truly make love to her, romance her, or take her out for a night on the town, let alone a simple dinner at a nice restaurant. Annabel felt alone. She had many hobbies herself, but nothing can replace a craving for love, attention, praise, the need to be touched, caressed. The need for sensual sex.

Devin’s sex drive had been very low for months now. Annabel always wondered why. Perhaps he was cheating, perhaps he masturbated on his own time, perhaps he was no longer interested. She had many theories on why, but that did not stop her craving for it.

On a Sunday evening before bed, she stood on their bedroom’s patio. The doors wide open to feel the wind’s breeze. She wore a short, pink, silk, nightie. It was short enough to see the bottoms of her butt cheeks. The nightie was accompanied by a white, long sleeved, see-through robe that draped down to the floor.

She stood leaning forward against the railing, her head tilted to the side as she looked up to the sky. One of her nighty’s straps beginning to slide down her shoulder. She called to her husband, asking for his work schedule for the beginning week. Devlin would be gone on a business trip until Saturday evening. She smiled as she stared into the stars and asked what he’d like for breakfast.

When the morning came, she had her husband’s clothes laid out, his bags packed, and breakfast by his side. Devlin pulled his tray to the bed, and picked up the mail. He began to read business letters while taking small bites in between. After he finished up, he quickly dressed, picked up his bags, kissed his wife and headed out the door. Annabel stood from the door waving as he drove off. As soon as he was out of site, a smile grew once more.

Annabel secretly had a friend in town. Eli Adams. Annabel had known Eli since her first year in high school. They had always had feelings for each other, but each were in a relationship with another. Annabel had always secretly wondered what her and Eli’s children would look like. They both fantasized about their lives together, but would never bring their relationships to an end.

Annabel had enough of being ignored, and Eli had recently broken it off with his high school sweetheart. She had enough of being the maid and doormat to her husband.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

She picked up the phone and made a call. With that, Eli was on his way.

When Annabel heard the knock on the door, her heart began pounding, her cheeks grew rosy, she was smiling inside. She would finally be getting what she had been craving. As the door swung open, there stood Eli. Tall, slender, with a bit of muscle build. At 6’4 he stood. His emerald green eyes sparkled in the light. His smile lit fire to her heart.

She jumped into his arms. His quickly wrapped around her, his lips went to her neck. Instantly she grew excited, allowing small sighs to escape her lips. Annabel began to unbutton her dress. He nudged her towards the stairs, and she nodded. Up the the bedroom they went.

She stood against the foot of the bed. For a few moments they simply stared at each other. A look of lust in their eyes, as if undressing each other within their minds. As the lust grew, so did their patience. They undressed before each other, gazing over every part of the other. Eli slowly walked over to Annabel, giving her this seductive stare. 

She bit her bottom lip and plopped herself onto the bed, bringing her knees to her chest. Her pussy easily accessible. As Eli leaned in closer, she began to wrap her legs around his waist. His tip slowly reached her lips. As soon as it did he let out a sigh. He felt how wet she already was, telling him how much she had truly longed for him. 

He looked into her eyes and slowly allowed himself to enter. They both watched as his dick disappeared into her tight walls then once again focused their gaze on each other as it made it’s way all the way in. Eli leaned himself forward, and reached an arm out, allowing her head to rest against his hand as he pressed deeply into her. Eli leaned in a bit more and begun kissing her passionately. 

Their tongues danced with one another, their faces grew hot from the excitement. Annabel’s pussy tightened around his dick. Her legs began to tremble, her toes began to wiggle the faster he pushed into her.

"I want you to be mine," Eli exclaimed. "He’s not good enough for you. Let me be the one to give you what you deserve."

“I've always wanted you.” Annabel replied.

Eli thrust himself into her harder and harder. His lips moved down to her neck and to her breast. Gently, he began nibbling and sucking upon her nipple. She pressed a hand against his head, leaning hers back and sighing loudly with joy.

His dick tensed within her. He stood himself up, and thrust himself as hard as he could. Her breasts swiftly bounced up and down, her moans grew louder, her breathing quickened.

"Cum in me, Eli." Annabel whispered between her sighs.

"Impregnate another man’s wife?" he replied.

Annabel nodded with a finger to her mouth and smiled. Eli quickly returned the smile.

"Then you will be mine. Be the mother of my baby, Annabel." Eli yelled.

With a few more thrusts, and the screams of both, Eli’s cum filled Annabell’s pussy. He dick pulsed as it all spilled out into her. His cum began dripping down her lips and onto his thighs. While keeping his penis inside of her, he climbed onto Annabel and gave a few more small pushes. She moaned as she felt and heard his cum going deeper. They locked eyes and smiled.

Published 
Written by NicolaBellewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments