Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping With Friends Part 2

49
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Later in the day, Joe and John figure that they should catch some fish for dinner. Joe grabs a small boat that they leave out at the lake and places the trolling motor on it. John grabs all the fishing gear out of the truck and joins Joe at the boat. As the guys are trolling around the lake, Joe can’t help but notice Kelly on the bank or the lake, sunbathing. Seeing her laying there, still completely naked, gets Joe to think about what John had said earlier in the morning about tag-teaming her. The thought of this opportunity is making Joe hard. Joe shakes his head and tries to focus on fishing hoping his stiff cock isn’t as noticeable as he thinks it is.

The day just slowly ticks away and the guys are finished fishing and cleaning their catch when Kelly comes walking up to see how they did. John tells her that they did ok and showed her the few that they caught. Joe said it won’t be enough for all of them and he’s going to go into the woods and try and shoot a rabbit or squirrel to add to the fish. Kelly asks if she can join him and Joe agrees she can. John said he’ll finish cleaning the fish so they can get started. Joe looks at Kelly, smiling and says, “You’d better put something on or you’ll scare the animals away.” Kelly and John both laugh and Kelly goes and puts on some pants and a shirt as Joe grabs the guns.

Once in the woods and out of sight of John, Kelly grabs Joe’s hand and pulls him to her. Looking into his eye’s Kelly says “I’m not wearing any panties or bra still.” Joe’s eyes get big and he feels a stirring in his groin. Joe leans in and gives her a very passionate kiss. Kelly begins to unbuckle his pants and in one motion pulls his pants and underwear down. She drops to her knees and immediately takes him into her mouth. Joe reaches down and pulls her shirt off as she continues to take him in her mouth.

Kelly stands up after a few minutes and kisses him again. As she kisses him, she unzips her pants and slides them down. With her pants around her ankles and his around his own ankles Kelly tells him, “I need that fat cock in my pussy again, and now!” Joe turns her around, bends her over and aims his cock at her dripping wet hole. He takes his cock in his hand and rubs it up and down her slit coating it in her juices. Kelly moans with delight. Once Joe has finished teasing her, he lines up with her wet pussy and slides right into her.

Gently at first, he starts to slide in and out of her then slowly picks up speed. Kelly is moaning with each thrust. Kelly starts to push back to match his thrust. She can feel her orgasm building and pushes harder. Joe slaps each of her ass cheeks just hard enough to leave a red mark. Kelly screams, “Slap me again, I’m almost there.” With that, Joe slaps her ass again with one hand and with the other grabs a hand full of hair and pulls her head back.

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

That is all Kelly can take and she explodes all over his cock. Joe can feel her pussy lips gripping and releasing his cock as she has her orgasm. It’s almost too much for him and he tells her he is going to cum himself.

Kelly tells him to slow down and she can feel another one of her own building. Joe slows back into a steady pace. Grabbing her hips with one hand and sliding the other across her ass he keeps up the pace he set. Joe takes a chance and spits on her little brown button and slides a finger over to it. As he pushes back into her, he slips one finger in her ass. Kelly moans, “Oh. My. God., I’m going to cum again.”

Joe picks up his pace slamming his cock into her and sliding his finger in and out of her ass. The only sounds he can hear are his balls slapping her clit and her moaning. Kelly starts to cum and he can contain himself and tell her he is going to cum. Joe asks her where she wants it and she says on her tits and face. With one last hard thrust, he pulls out and drops to her knees. He strokes his cock a few times and unloads a massive amount of cum all over her face and tits. When Joe was done he saw how much cum was on her and he says, “That was amazing. Thank You.”

Kelly, scooping up the cum from her face and tits says, “No, thank you. Between you and John fucking me three times today, I’m going to sleep so good tonight.”

Kelly begins to stand up and see’s there is cum all over her shirt and pants, she looks at Joe and says, “Oh well, guess I don’t need to wear these,” then she just winks at Joe. With that, they start to head back to camp.

When they arrive back at camp, Joe begins to clean a rabbit he shot on the way back. John comes out of the tent when he hears them. Kelly walks up to John and gives him a big kiss. John can see there is still cum in her hair and he just smiles at both Kelly and Joe and says, “Looks like the rabbit isn’t the only thing you shot. Maybe next time, we both shoot her full of our loads?”

Kelly says, "That sounds like fun."

 The next couple of days are filled with lots of sex. Sometimes, just Kelly and Joe, sometimes Kelly and John, but a few times, it is all three. Kelly is so sore by the end of the week that she can barely walk. On the ride home from camp, it is much the same as the ride up to camp. Joe has the window down, John plays the DJ. The only real change is in the back seat. Kelly is still laid back with her feet out the window, only this time, she is completely naked, letting the cool breeze blow all over her naked body.

Published 
Written by ratboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments