Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Indeed

"For a friend in need"

6
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"I am in the area," texted Rayna.

Rayna got inside the elevator in the luxury building and went up to the twenty-sixth floor. Two other older men were in the elevator but they got off before Rayna did. Given her appearance, it was not out of the norm for Rayna to attract some attention. Rayna had those sharp eyes which gave her the same exact face as porn star Liza Del Sierra, in fact, you could think of her as a clone to her. The brunette had well-shaped breasts with puffy nipples and a slightly curvy figure to go with her slim waist.

As soon as Rayna arrived on the twenty-sixth floor, she walked towards the apartment at the far end of the hallway. One other reason Rayna may have attracted attention on the elevator is due to the fact that she hadn't showered the whole day. Rayna wore Daisy Duke shorts and a white tank top as her skin glowed due to walking out in the sun for so long. As soon as Rayna arrived at the door, she furiously knocked. The brunette had no answer at the door so she checked her phone to see if there was a response.

"It's unlocked," read the text sent ten minutes ago as Rayna opened the door.

The brunette found a muscular man named Saad who stood around six feet tall in his underwear doing push-ups. Saad had light brown skin that would glow gold in the sunlight, black hair, brown eyes, and the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. Rayna and Saad had hooked up over a year ago and started to consistently see each other for a few months. However, life got in the way and the two soon lost touch with each other.

Rayna took off her shirt as her black bra unveiled her nice and well-shaped breasts. Saad was too busy doing his push-ups to where he missed looking up at the beautiful brunette with the glowing skin which had a sticky texture to it. Rayna pulled down her shorts and tossed them away as she walked towards Saad. Saad looked up and could not help but get an erection at the figure that walked towards him.

There was just something oddly arousing about a woman wearing her bra and panties, it made you appreciate her body outside of the sexual organs more. As Rayna walked towards Saad, a powerful odor that smelled almost like honey consumed the air near the man. Saad finished his push-ups and sat up as some sweat came off his skin. As soon as Rayna was within arms reach, Saad could not help but extend his arms out and coil them around the brunette's thighs.

"Oh yeah, come here," said Saad, as his face crashed against Rayna's waist with his nose on her navel.

"Yeah, come get it, I haven't showered all day!" replied Rayna, as electric arousal shot throughout her body.

"Oh you, oh!" said Saad, taking a long deep breath as he inhaled the sweaty brunette's sweet-smelling odor.

Rayna and Saad both felt that electric arousal in their body as they felt the blood rush rapidly inside while their temperatures shot up. Saad's arms now coiled around the brunette's waist as he kissed her soft abs and even stuck his tongue inside of her navel. A rush shot through the bodies of the lovers as they caught their breath and gave each other that seductive smile. Rayna's frown faded quickly as she laughed and caught her breath from the arousal.

"Oh, Saad!" said Rayna, in a deeper voice as attempted to walk backward.

Walking backward with Saad's muscular arms coiled around her waist proved to be difficult for Rayna. Meanwhile, Saad savored kissing the sticky soft skin of the tanned brunette and getting a few more whiffs in. Seconds later, the powerful man stood up and lifted the brunette with ease. Rayna was only a few feet away from the ceiling before her lover let her drop down to his level, her legs now coiled around his back as the two locked eyes.

"She ghosts me and arrives out of nowhere," said Saad, a sultry look in his eyes as Rayna smiled.

"Yeah, he must have been so lonely," replied Rayna, sarcastically, as the two exchanged smiles and started kissing.

The lovers kissed as if their lips were boxing or sword-fighting each other's bodies. Such an ordeal was a competitive way for the lovers to subtly yet clearly establish dominance. Saad kissed Rayna's soft cheeks, still sniffing the body of a brunette who hadn't showered in over a day. Rayna kissed Saad's cheeks as well, softly biting his chiseled jaw and rubbing her soft cheek against it. Saad's soft beard almost massaged and pleasurably scratched the brunette's soft skin and cheeks.

"Ugh!" moaned Rayna, as her hips vibrated.

The cause of the arousal was Saad kissing the brunette right behind her ear and licking that side of her face. Rayna leaned her head back as Saad kissed and softly bit the brunette's neck, causing her to moan. At this point, the brunette's eyes almost went to the back of her head from the arousal as her lover kept kissing her. Dominance had been established as Rayna rested her head on Saad's shoulders, conceding defeat.

"She just walked right in," said Saad, kissing the brunette's shoulders.

"She has a boyfriend," replied Rayna, wrapping her arm around Saad's neck.

"And here she is," replied Saad, alternating to kissing Rayna's neck again as he worked his lips towards her ears.

"Because she needs some loving," said Rayna, murmuring, as Saad leaned his head back and playfully pushed the brunette's upper body away.

"What is it with you?" asked Saad, giving Rayna a confused look.

"Oh, you are not getting dramatic on me right now you horny fuck!" said Rayna, an intense and angry look in her eyes. Rayna's legs were coiled around Saad as her upper body leaned back.

"Who's dramatic? You are the one who ghosted and then just showed up out of the blue," replied Saad, looking into Rayna's eyes.

"Yeah, like you care about morals now," said Rayna, rolling her eyes.

"Wonder what happened between you and your boyfriend," replied Saad, as Rayna shook her head and smiled. The brunette undid her bra and took it off.

"You worry about the milkers," replied Rayna, leaning back into Saad and sandwiching his head in between her breasts.

The smell was as strong as ever and possessed Saad who tightly grabbed onto the brunette. Rayna shoved her breasts together to tightly sandwich her lover's face as he kissed her. Saad's fingers dug into the soft fatty area of Rayna's lower back as the brunette moaned in pleasure. Slowly, the man worked his hands down to Rayna's buttocks and squeezed them as the brunette lifted her head up in arousal.

Veronik_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Veronik_TS

"Cool, cool!" said Rayna, as Saad shook his head in arousal, motorboating her.

Rayna took a few deep breaths but within seconds, the hold her breasts had on Saad's face broke. The brunette felt so aroused by Saad aggressive shaking his head that her hands released the squeeze her breasts had on her lover. Saad took a deep breath as he saw the light after his face was released from the trap of Rayna's breasts. The man saw the puffy nipple on the left breast and sucked on it.

"Yeah, suck it, here let me help you suck the other one," said Rayna, picking up her right breasts as she sucked on her own puffy nipple.

The woman felt so secure in the air as Saad had a solid grip on her buttocks. Rayna preferred this stable position over the usual chaotic wrestling with Saad. What impressed the brunette was how Saad stood effortlessly and managed to control her soft body. Rayna felt her waist and hips shaking as her pussy begged to be let loose. The panties, which were the only thing Rayna had on, became like a prison. Rayna's pussy begged to be let loose so it could grind nude against Saad's muscular body before welcoming his thick cock.

Such was the reality of sex with Saad, as Rayna found from the first time she ever fucked the man. Sex with Saad came with so much wear and tear during foreplay that when it came time for oral sex, the woman was already aroused while being exhausted. The willpower of most of Saad's lovers had worn out by the time he had begun eating them out which led to them having quicker orgasms. The wrestling, the soft bites, the numerous kisses to various parts of the body, the consistency of the hot breaths, and licks would accumulate so much on Saad's lovers that it turned their bodies tender.

Rayna felt her eyes getting crossed as her hips vibrated. The brunette started to grind aggressively against Saad's waist, feeling her body close to having an orgasm. However, Rayna knew how much energy Saad had and the last thing she wanted was to wrestle with him. In a sudden burst of energy, the brunette uncoiled her legs from Saad's waist and dropped them to the floor, standing to kiss her lover. Immediately, Rayna grabbed her panties and pulled them down aggressively to where they were down to her knees.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" said Rayna, hands on her crotch as she moaned.

The brunette's body vibrated in arousal as she felt it stumbling backward, only for her to be caught by Saad. Within a second, Saad dropped to his knees and pressed his face against Rayna's pussy. The horny man sucked on the pussy lips and ate the standing brunette out while his hands tightly grabbed her buttocks to keep her standing. Rayna's legs vibrated from the intense arousal before she slowly and safely fell to the floor.

"Oh, fuck, Saad, oh, Saad; yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" said Rayna, groaning and moaning.

Great lovers do the right thing at the most opportune times and don't let key moments pass. Saad read Rayna right and knew from the vibrating hips of the brunette how aroused she was. As soon as Rayna dropped off of his body, he knew that there was going to be an opening. In what was a quick and swift moment, Saad's mouth clamped onto Rayna's steamy hot pussy and capitalized on that window of opportunity. The timing was so great that within a minute of aggressively eating Rayna out, the brunette's hips vibrated at such an intensity before an orgasm happened.

"Fucking shit, man, fucking shit!" shouted Rayna, in her French accent.

The brunette put her arms on her head as her waist shot upwards in arousal. Saad took the opportunity to wrap his arms tightly around Rayna's waist and slowly pick her up. The brunette rested her head on Saad's shoulder as Saad walked her over to his bedroom. For Rayne, penetration now would be mercy compared to what could come instead. In a very gentle way, Saad put the nude brunette down on his bed and let her lay as he removed his underwear.

Rayna's vision started to get cloudy as her blood boiled and her heart raced from the arousal. The nude Saad immediately jumped on Rayne and got on top of her in a Missionary position. However, Saad pressed his body against Rayna's and sucked on her breasts as his cock went effortlessly into the brunette's wet pussy. Rayna's hips started to slowly vibrate yet again as the cock went in her.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," said Rayna, in her French accent as Saad kissed her face and softly bit her chin.

Saad was an active lover who didn't just rely on penetration to get women off. The bachelor often kissed, licked, softly bit, and sucked on the skin of a woman on top of penetrating her. For any woman, this added pressure caught her with surprise arousal in places she would not expect. A woman could be taking in the penetration only to find Saad licking her armpits, giving her that electric feeling of arousal on a part of her body she didn't expect.

"Ah fuck," shouted Rayna, as her hips shook yet again to another orgasm.

Rayna's body was flat on the mattress as her arms lay limp against it. At this point, the brunette was exhausted and Saad realized what he needed to do. Hugging the exhausted body tightly, Saad pressed his head in between Rayna's breasts. The smell was so powerful that it peaked Saad's arousal as he sped up his pace. Saad's biceps were able to press the breasts closely together so they could massage his head.

"Oh shit shit shit shit," said Rayna, her voice tired and slurring.

Saad went at an intense pace when penetrating the brunette. The bachelor humped Rayna at the pace a rabbit buck would hump a doe. Due to how wet Rayna's pussy was, the hard cock went in without any friction at all. The brunette let out some hoarse moans as her body continued to vibrate. Seconds later, Saad kept his cock deep in the pussy as he came.

"Whew," said Saad.

The man would lay on top of Rayna for a few seconds to collect his breath before he let his cock out. As soon as Saad got off of Rayna, he lay by her side. The brunette immediately put an arm around Saad before getting on top of him. Rayna's eyes were sultry and almost soulless from the fuck as she locked lips with Saad. After a quick make-out, the brunette let Saad know of the deal.

"My boyfriend does not please me at all," said Rayna, in a calm and relaxed voice.

"You are a friend in need," replied Saad.

"And you are a friend, indeed," said Rayna, as the two looked at each other, smiled, and locked lips.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors