Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby's Tales - My Slutty Wife

"My wife entertains her new friends as I look on."

145
23 Comments 23
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My business meeting had run late. I was to meet Leeza an hour ago. She had talked me into letting her come along to my most recent company convention. For years I had gone alone, as most of the men in the company had done. But this year she insisted on seeing just what went on at these conventions. So, reluctantly I agreed.

We had an early dinner together because I was to meet with the CEO of the business that evening. I assumed it would be a short meeting so I told Leeza just to go ahead to the bar and wait for me there. It was now an hour later and the meeting was just ending. I wondered if she was still waiting for me or if she had given up and gone back to the room.

As I entered the bar I looked around to see if I could spot her. There weren’t a lot of people in the bar, but it was quite dim and hard to see. I saw two couples sitting at a table in the corner. Then I noticed a table near the center of the bar. There were four men and a woman seated there. It was Leeza.

I started towards the table and then suddenly stopped. Still hidden in the darkness I watched for a while. My wife had a tendency to become quite flirtatious after a few glasses of wine. By the looks of her, she had more than a few. Although she would flirt when drinking, she never let it go the distance. Knowing this I decided to be a spectator and see what all would happen.

I went to the front desk and had them call the bar and give Leeza a message that I would be about another hour or so. I figured that would give me plenty of time to see just how bold she would be with her new friends.

The bartender gave her the message and she nodded. I think the men overheard what she was told because they poked one another then smiled as they looked at my wife. She took another sip of wine just as one of the men stood and asked her to dance.

Setting her glass down, she nodded acceptance and was soon out on the dance floor. It was a slow song so they danced close together. At first, he just had his arms around her waist and she had hers on his shoulders. As the song progressed he became a little bolder. He moved his one arm around her and pulled her closer. She responded by sliding her arms up around his neck.

I was becoming aroused watching my wife dance slow and close to this strange man. His buddies were also enjoying the action. They high-fived each other and laughed. I think they had arranged for the slow song to be played. I moved a table closer so I could see the dance floor more clearly.

He now had one hand slid down on her ass and the other around her back. They were as close as they could get now. I saw him pull my wife tight to him as the song continued. I knew her was pressing his hard cock against her as they danced.

She must have felt it because she laughed and blushed. But she didn’t back away. For some reason, this aroused me even more. My wife was allowing this strange man to rub his hard cock against her. I now was intrigued as to how far this would go.

The song ended and they returned to the table. One of the men poured Leeza some more wine. They were really trying their best to get her inhibitions down. I was hoping they would succeed to some degree. Although I was still certain she would not let it get out of control. She glanced my way but I was sure she didn’t recognize me in the darkness.

One of the men motioned for the other to lean in. He began whispering something to them. I couldn’t hear what it was, but they all listened intently. Then I looked at my wife. She too was leaning in and it spread her top open so that almost all of her tits were visible to the men at the table. A little lower and her nipples would have popped out.

So that was the plan. Very clever I thought to myself. None of the men looked at the man who was talking. All of their eyes were clearly on my wife’s tits. They all laughed and then leaned back.

One of the men slid his arm around her neck. His hand dangled down the other side dangerously close to her left tit. She noticed it but didn’t seem to care. I guess he thought that was the go-ahead to be bolder. Soon the tips of his fingers were resting on the top of her tit. She just looked down and smiled. I could feel my cock growing larger in my pants.

Another slow song came on and Leeza headed back to the dance floor with a different man. As they began to dance he winked at his friends at the table. Once he got his hands around her, he began to raise her skirt slowly so his buddies had a better view of her long sexy legs. I wasn’t sure if she knew what was happening or not. Either way, she did nothing to stop him.

The other men ogled her as the song continued. They whispered to each other and then laughed. I wonder what other plans they had for my wife. Just then I looked at the dancers. My wife’s skirt was raised high enough in the back to see her ass and the little whisper of thong that was hiding in her crack. Now my cock was ready to rip a hole in my pants. I was so aroused at what I was seeing that I felt helpless to stop it.

They returned to the table and she drank some more wine. Each sip brought more smiles to her new friends. Once again they leaned in and began talking. And once again my wife's tits dangled in front of them. This time I noticed a slight glimpse of her left nipple. She seemed not to care at all. I know the men didn’t. They were all eyes once again. This time they had a hungrier look to them. I think their drinking was making them much bolder as well. Still, I could bring myself to approach them and put a stop to it.

Soon they all burst out in loud laughter. Leeza shook her head no, although it wasn’t a very convincing shake. Then one of the men threw a fifty dollar bill on the table. I wondered what the hell was going on now.

“Were they bidding on my wife?”

She laughed again and once more shook her head no. Then another man added fifty more dollars to the pot. I had no idea what they were attempting to buy. Then I saw her nod her head and scoop up the money.

“What had she agreed to?”

She slid her hands under her skirt and squirmed a bit. Then her hands slid out from under her skirt and down to her ankles. I watched as she worked her red thong over her heels. Then she held it in the air and threw it on the table.

The men cheered and reached for it as if it were some kind of prize. I think I felt a little pre-cum squeeze from my cock. I was enjoying the fact that my wife was now sitting with these men without her panties on. I wondered what their next move would be.

As Leeza and another new partner got up to dance, the rest of the men made their way to the side of the bar. They all sat up and watched as my wife and her friend danced slowly around the floor.

Once again his hands slid behind her and gently raised her skirt. I think she knew what was going on yet she didn’t attempt to stop him. Soon her bare ass was visible to all in the bar. The two couples had left. It was now just me, the bartender and my wife's entourage.

Once he had her skirt up over her ass, he pulled her close and began to rub himself against her. The front of her skirt was still down but I knew she had to feel his cock against her pussy. And I was sure he had a hard-on because I sure had one and I was just watching.

As the music played on I saw him move one hand around to the side of her and gently tug on her skirt. He was trying to raise it above her pussy in the front. I began to stand but then my arousal made me sit back down. I was helpless to stop him from exposing my wife’s pussy. Just then her hand brushed his down. I knew she wouldn’t let things go too far.

The music ended and instead of going back to the table, they went to the bar. He hoisted Leeza up onto one of the stools. When she crossed her legs, her skirt slid back to expose her ass cheek. She had incredible legs and with the ambient light of the bar, they looked even more sexy than normal. This fact wasn’t lost on her new friends either. They were getting another eyeful, compliments of my wife.

Leeza sipped another glass of wine. I knew she had to be getting lightheaded. She was not used to drinking that much. As she set her glass down she uncrossed her legs and reached across the bar for a napkin to wipe her lips.

Her skirt was now about halfway up her thighs. Her legs still looked very sexy. Especially to a bunch of guys who had been drinking all evening. I wanted to reach into my pants and play with myself. I was so aroused watching my wife entertain these strange men.

Two of the men stood beside her chair while another sat on the stool next to her. The fourth had moved in front of her and had one of his legs now between her knees. I see what their plan was now in moving to the bar stools.

He pressed a little closer and her skirt slid farther up her thighs. Her legs were now parted enough for him to have one leg almost pressing almost against her pussy. I know she had to feel this yet she didn’t move or offer any resistance. She looked down and smiled. My cock jumped in my pants knowing that she was allowing him to approach her that way.

Her head was nodding and she was smiling as the men continued making passes at her. They now had her seated sideways on the stool. She was no longer facing the bar. The man who had his leg between my wife’s knees slid one hand onto her leg. Gently he brushed her skirt upward.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I saw her place her hand on his and move it even farther up her leg. Even though I was becoming concerned as to how far things would go, my arousal prevented me from doing anything to stop it. I moved closer so I could see all of what was happening.

He then brushed her skirt upward on her other leg. She parted her legs a bit more. One more little push and her skirt was now up enough to see her pussy. I could see moisture glistening on her lips from the faint glow of light from the bar signs. I could see all of the men now had more intense looks on their faces. Some licked their lips as they caught their first glimpse of my wife’s moist pussy lips.

I still did nothing to stop it. I had complete faith in Leeza, although I was having some doubts as to how far she was going to let this go. Along with those doubts, I also had hopes that she would let it go even further. Then I saw one of the men loosen his belt.

“Was he going to fuck her right there?”

I wanted to yell.

“That’s enough!”

But I couldn’t make the words come out. I just positioned myself so that I could see what was now taking place. Two of them positioned themselves so that no one entering the bar would see what was going on. The third man was sitting on the bar stool to the right of my wife.

His belt hung loose. He then slid one thumb behind the button on his pants and pushed it free. Slowly he slid his zipper down as he looked at my wife. Her eyes glanced down at what he was doing. She did nothing to stop him. I reached down and rubbed my cock. It was hard as a rock.

Leeza then turned to the men who were standing beside her. She smiled at them as they spoke to her. She nodded her head and said something to them. They both smiled. Then I saw the man between her legs slide his pants down to his knees. He was now standing between my wife’s legs in just his boxers. I could see a huge bulge in them.

He pressed forward and spread her legs open even more. I knew he would now be able to easily slide his cock into her if that was his plan. Her wet lips glistened and were slightly parted. I thought I would cum in my pants as I stared at them.

Somehow in all of what was going on her left tit had slipped completely out of her top. Her nipple was hard and erect. One of the men beside her reached up and gently rolled it between his fingers. I saw my wife lean back a little as she felt him caressing it.

I was so lost in all that was happening that I just sat and watched. I could feel my cock pulsing in my pants. I was mesmerized and aroused by this strange man massaging my wife’s tit and pinching her hard nipple.

I thought I could hear her moaning softly as he fondled her breast. I was shocked at how far she was letting all of this go. She looked down at the man’s hand on her breast and then turned and smiled at him. The further she let things go, the harder my cock became.

I looked back at the man standing between her legs. He had slid his boxers down to his knees and the bulbous head of his large cock was resting on my wife's bar stool. I trembled at the sight of his strange cock just inches away from my wife’s vulnerable pussy.

Still, I could not find the strength to move towards them. I just stared in amazement as she reached down and put her fingers around his hard cock. I almost moaned out loud as she slid it forward and placed it between her swollen pussy lips.

Her moist lips surrounded his tip as it slid ever so slightly forward. I knew what he had to be feeling at that very moment. Her soft silken lips felt so incredible wrapped around my cock. I watched as her silken treasure slowly engulfed his meaty tip. She stopped sliding it in once his entire tip had penetrated her lips. It was the most arousing sight I had ever seen. To see my wife’s moist pussy lips clinging tightly to this stranger’s cock. She looked down and smiled.

Leeza removed her hand from his cock and leaned back on the stool. Her hips slid forward so that her pussy was now at the edge of the stool. At the same time, the stranger leaned forward and I watched as his cock slowly disappeared into my wife’s hungry pussy. I imagined my own cock sliding deep inside her.

As he pulled it back out I watched her lips suck on it as they extended outward, not wanting it to escape their grasp. I looked at my wife’s face. Her eyes were partly open and her lips parted. I knew she was feeling what was happening and she offered no resistance at all. I found it so arousing that I came in my pants and soaked my boxers.

The man leaned forward again slowly. Once again I watched my wife’s pussy lips eagerly accept him inside of her. They closed tightly on him again as he slid it even deeper this time. I heard a moan. I don’t know from whom. The man who was fondling her tit had now stopped and was watching his friend’s cock disappear into my wife’s glistening wet pussy.

It was at that moment that everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I couldn’t believe my eyes as to what was taking place right in front of me. Still, all I could do was watch in amazement.

I felt my cock pulse again as another load of cum shot into my boxers. As it did I saw his cock slide once again out to its tip. My wife's pussy lips clung to it as they stretched outward along the shaft of his cock. Once it was almost out to the tip he thrust it back inside her. This time it was with a little more force. Leeza shook and her eyes closed. She moaned loudly. I knew that look. She was cumming. Her juices coated the stranger’s cock.

He pulled it out once more. Then he shoved it deep inside her again. This time they both moaned. I don’t know how much time had passed. It seemed I had watched his cock slide in and out of my wife's eager pussy fifty, sixty, maybe a hundred times. Her body shook a few more times and I knew each time she was cuming and coating his cock with her warm juices.

All of a sudden the action was once again taking place at normal speed. I could hear her pussy making wet sucking sounds each time he would thrust forward and drive it deep inside her. Still, I did nothing but watch.

He leaned forward and placed his one hand on the back of her stool and the other on the bar. His thrusting had slowed and was more deliberate. I saw the expression on his face change from tension to one of pure pleasure as his back arched and his body shook. Once again I knew what he was feeling. He was pumping his hot load of creamy cum deep into my wife’s pussy. I shot another load into my boxers.

Everything seemed to slow once more. Each time his cock would slide out of her pussy I could see if was coated with a creamy mixture of their cum. I could tell by his reactions each time he would pump another load into her pussy. I counted four or five such reactions.

Finally, he stopped thrusting and began to slowly pull his drained cock from my wife’s pussy. I watched as its cream-soaked shaft slid out of her. Her pussy lips were still clinging to it, but not as tightly as before. Then his tip slid from between her lips. As he pulled his cock from her I saw cum dripping from its tip. There was also a small stream of cum sliding down Leeza's pussy lips and running onto the bar stool.

I stood there as sexually exhausted as they were. My body was weak from my orgasms. I could only imagine how my wife was feeling.

As I started towards the bar, the man was pulling up his boxers and pants. I reached out and touched my wife on the shoulder. All of the men looked at me wondering who the hell I was.

“Leeza,” I said in a shaky voice.

She looked up at me and smiled.

“Hi, Babe. You’re finally here.”

She kissed me as I helped her to her feet. As she stood, her skirt fell back down into place. I closed her top around her and we started walking towards the door. We put our arms around each other and she leaned her head against my shoulder. Her legs seemed to be a little unstable. I wasn’t sure if it was the wine or the intense pounding her pussy had just received.

As the elevator took us up to our room I admitted to her that I had witnessed the whole night’s events. She kissed me passionately and said.

“I knew you were there. I saw you come into the bar. I kept glancing at you and you seemed to be really enjoying what was happening. So I just played along. I figured if you wanted to stop me you would. And if you let me go further it must be what you wanted.”

“I thought about stopping you many times, but I was so aroused that I couldn’t move. If it would have been another woman, I probably wouldn’t have even stayed to watch. But knowing it was you made me so hot that I had to keep watching. I actually hoped you would let it go all the way. I hope you aren’t mad at me for wanting to see that.”

She kissed me again.

“I’m not mad at all. In fact, I was hoping that I was reading you correctly because I too was so aroused that I wanted it to go all the way. I guess we both just got caught up in a secret sexual fantasy. Anyway, I hope you aren’t mad at me either. I had an incredible time and it made it even more arousing knowing you were watching me.”

“I’m not mad at you. I was even thinking of maybe asking you to do something like that again.”

She smiled.

“Mmm, maybe I will.”

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments