Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interview with Tina

"He applies for the position and goes for the interview"

14
10 Comments 10
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“I understand you are interested in the position I am offering. Are you available to meet with me over lunch?” read the text on my phone.

The number belonged to Tina Yu, with whom I had enjoyed an intimate relationship for a couple years. I was not sure yet what little role-play she was cooking up, but I knew it would be a good one.

“I am quite interested. Where would you like to meet?” I responded.

“1800 West College Lane. Buzz unit 1103 when you arrive. I am quite eager to review your qualifications,” Tina replied.

This interview fantasy sounded like a lot of fun. With my wife away on her umpteenth business trip of the year, I had the means, motive, and opportunity to spend time with Tina.

My lover and I had met at a business seminar and hit it off over lunch. That meeting led to some more lunches which, in turn, had led to trips to a motel. Like me, Tina was a very libidinous person in a marriage that didn’t satisfy that libido.

The address Tina had given me was a condominium that had become our love nest for the past few months. A good friend of hers had left the country on a sabbatical from her university teaching job and left Tina in charge of her place. It provided a cozy, private spot for us to meet. We had even spent the occasional night together there when both spouses were away.

The drive to the condo was not a long one from my office, but it seemed long to me. It had been nearly three weeks since our last encounter. My cock was half-hard and twitching in my pants all the way. Every red light and slowdown in traffic had me on edge.

I finally reached the door of unit 1103 and raised my fist to knock. Then I noticed that it was slightly ajar. Smiling, I eased it open and peered in. There was no sign of Tina, so I slipped in and shut it tight behind me, sliding the chain into place to secure it. I kicked off my shoes and slipped off my jacket, then walked into the large, beautifully furnished living room. My eyes fell on the couch where Tina and I often made out. We had even made love on it occasionally until an accident left her scrambling to remove a stain.

“Looking for me?” Tina said in soft, sultry voice as she peeked out the door to the bedroom.

Her narrow brown eyes sparkled as she looked me over. Below, her lips were full and red, inviting kisses and more.

“Perhaps,” I answered, “Are you Ms. Yu?”

“I am. How may I help you?”

“I applied for your position. You were seeking a gentleman with certain skills. I am intrigued by the opportunity.”

“Ah, yes. You are here for the interview.”

“I am. You said you would need me to demonstrate my proficiencies in this area.”

The scenario was a new one, though role-play often figured into our lunch hour games.

“I do. You are ready?”

“I am.”

Tina walked out of the bedroom. I let my eyes feast on the lovely sight. She wore a long, sheer black robe with only a black thong beneath. Her body was veiled, but far from completely hidden by the garment.

My lover was a small, dark woman of Chinese ancestry. Her body was slim without being skinny, marked by narrow hips, a small, firm ass, and lovely little tits. Long, black hair normally fell well past her shoulders, but Tina had it in an up-do on this day.

“I need to review the assets you bring to the position first,” Tina purred.

She walked up to me and began undoing my belt. Taking the hint, I pulled my golf shirt off over my head, baring my hairy chest and slightly out-of-shape belly. Tina leaned in and licked my nipple lightly.

“Tastes good, at least,” she said as she finished undoing my pants.

Smiling, she pushed them and my briefs down swiftly. My cock, which was thick and stood about seven inches at full erection, popped out semi-hard. Tina knelt and examined it, looking at it intently as she held it in her fingers. Her touch was light and stimulating. I grew harder.

“How is it?” I asked.

“Very nice. Well-made and maintained. But I need to examine it more closely,” she said.

Her tongue snaked out to run up and down my shaft a few times. Then Tina licked my shaved balls before sucking on one. All the while, her fingers continued to explore my manhood. Finally, her lips embraced my cock. She sucked me slowly, lovingly while her fingers now moved to massage my balls and tickle my perineum.

“You’re rather skilled yourself, ma’am,” I commented, closing my eyes to enjoy the warm, wet sensation of Tina’s mouth on me.

“Thank you,” she said after releasing my now fully erect penis, “I do believe your equipment is up to spec, so we should move on to the next part of the interview process.”

“Of course, ma’am.”

Tina got up and walked back toward the bedroom. I followed her, my cock bobbing in front of me and my eyes locked on her cute little ass as it wiggled sensually beneath the see-through robe. Reaching the bed, she turned to face me.

“How much experience do you have in pleasuring a woman, sir?”

“Plenty,” I boasted, “It is one of my best skills. I’ve been with a couple dozen women since I lost my virginity at seventeen.”

“You have lots of experience, then. That’s good. Show me…,” Tina paused thoughtfully, then went on, “How you kiss a woman.”

“As you wish, ma’am,” I replied, moving in close.

Using a hand under Tina’s chin to nudge her to look up at me, I stooped to press my lips to my lover’s. She responded a bit hesitantly at first, acting in character I guess because hesitation was hardly her normal approach, then gave in.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

Her lips parted to admit my tongue, which I eagerly slid against hers.

“Did that meet your requirements, ma’am?” I asked when I finished.

“More than adequate. Much more. Perhaps we should explore the matter further, though.”

Now her hands closed behind my neck and pulled my face back down to hers. Our mouths joined in a hot, hungry kiss that lasted minutes and left us both shaking.

When I pulled my mouth off of Tina’s, I stared down at her, licking my lips. My hands grabbed the sheer robe and pulled the top portion open to bare her little tits. I cupped the firm mounds in my hands and massaged them roughly. Her nipples were hard against my palms.

“Oh, you do have some skills in this area, don’t you?” she gasped, struggling to stay in character.

“It is a skill I love to practice, ma’am, especially on lovely breasts like yours,” I responded.

“Good, because it’s a skill that is quite necessary for this position,” Tina answered breathlessly.

Releasing her tits, I scooped Tina up in my arms. She was a hair under a hundred and fifteen pounds, so lifting her didn’t strain me too much. I laid her on the bed and undid the tie of her robe to fully expose the lithe body beneath. Then I climbed on to the bed to lie with my torso between Tina’s slender, toned legs, which she had spread wide to receive me. That placed my head over her breasts.

“Let me demonstrate another of my skills, ma’am,” I said, “One women often beg me to use on them.”

I tried to sound cool and restrained even as the urge to pounce on her little mounds of flesh rose in me.

“Please do. I want to explore every aspect of your abilities and background. You are definitely a promising candidate so far,” Tina responded, running her fingers through my hair.

With that, I slowly circled first one nipple, then the other, with my tongue. The slightly salty taste of her sweaty flesh was wonderful and I continued licking her tits and nipples for a bit. Then I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

Tina gasped and cried out, “Oh wow, you’re good at this.”

I did not stop, just kept sucking on one tit for a while, then moving to the other. As I sucked on one, I played with the other using my fingers to rub and pinch the hard tip.

Satisfied that I had pleasured Tina’s tits sufficiently, I ran my tongue down the centre line of her toned belly. I rimmed her belly button a couple times, then kept going. Reaching the thong, I pulled the crotch aside to expose Tina’s pussy. My lover’s mound was freshly shaved of its usual coat of sparse, dark fur. I kissed the soft skin, working my way down between her thighs until I was kissing the soft, dark pink lips of her opening.

Sliding my tongue past those soft petals, I tasted my lover’s nectar; a heady, musky flavour that I never tired off. As I explored her interior with my tongue, I worked Tina’s clit gently with a finger, alternately circling it slowly and stroking it lightly with the fingertip.

“Mmmm, I think you’re going to get this job. Your skills are excellent and you apply them with such…” she gasped as I gave her clit a light pinch, “vigour and enthusiasm.”

I moved my mouth up to Tina’s clit, sucking and licking it gently. Penetrating her with a middle finger, I massaged the sensitive place she had shown me inside. My lover was soon moaning and crying out inarticulately as I worked her into a frenzy with my mouth and finger.

“Oh God, yes, you’ve got the fucking job, man!” Tina cried out as she climaxed, sending a stream of her lube out on to my hand.

I kept at her until it passed, the crawled up on top of her.

“Really? But I haven’t shown you how I use my most important tool,” I said with a grin.

“Then show me. Maybe I’ll have to change my mind if you don’t use it well,” Tina answered.

Smiling down at my lover, I plunged my cock into her dripping pussy. Tina was possibly the tightest woman I had ever fucked but when she was wet like this, even my rather large cock went in fairly easily. I drove my hard rod in deep, feeling her tight, wet tunnel gripping it.

“Your tool certainly fits well,” she observed with a smile, eyes half closed.

“Good. I had hoped it would, ma’am. That is vital to using it correctly.”

“Indeed.”

I began slowly fucking Tina, sliding my erect penis back and forth inside her. She locked eyes with mine, smiling up at me as I smiled back. Her hands caressed my torso and back. The interview was pretty clearly over and the real job had begun.

“Fuck me harder, baby,” Tina moaned, giving my cock a squeeze by flexing her pelvic muscles.

“As you wish, ma’am,” I answered, driving my cock with faster, harder thrusts.

Tina moved her hips, pushing up at me to take me in deeper. Her body writhing beneath me was an arousing sight and feeling.

“Oh fuck, baby,” I gasped as my orgasm hit, blasting a load into that wonderful, tight vagina.

It was an intense one that washed over me in several waves of pleasure. By the time it was winding down, Tina was letting out soft cries as her vagina squeezed me in soft pulses. Expended and sated, we snuggled naked on the bed, swapping kisses and caresses while my slowly softening cock remained embedded in her. When it finally slipped free, my eyes strayed to the clock by the bed.

“Fuck. I’m needed in a meeting at two.”

“I should be going, too,” Tina responded with a sad sigh, “But I’m glad you applied for the job. And accepted it.”

“Me, too.”

We showered together, and then dressed. I left first while Tina did some cleaning up. On the way back to the office, my mind was already pondering when I could be with my lover again.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments