Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe And Kelly First Time

52
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"My first story enjoy."

Joe and Mary had been married for over twelve years and things were always kind of rocky between them. One night, they decided to have one of their couple friends over for a bonfire and drinks. As the day approached, Joe was busy getting the outside ready as Mary was getting the inside ready. Sometime during the day, Mary began to feel ill. Joe asked her if she wanted to cancel, she said, “No, it’s too late to. I’ll manage.”

At about 7 pm, John and Kelly arrived. As usual, Kelly had her “girls” on full display, which Joe could not help but notice. Joe offered everyone a drink to get the night started. Mary decided because she wasn’t feeling well the only way to make herself feel better was to get hammered so she couldn’t feel anything. Mary poured herself a mixed drink, a double at that.

Kelly said, “That looks good, can I have one?” John reminded her that she can’t handle the hard stuff and she just said, “Yes, I can,” with a wink at John. Joe was standing behind John and was pretty sure she was looking at him which got his mind racing.

Everyone stood around the kitchen, picking at the food Mary had made. Several times over the course of eating, Kelly brushed her hand again Joe’s hand. She even brushed up against his groin as she slid past him a few times. Joe was pretty she intentionally pushed into him harder than she needed to, but he wasn’t sure. To see if he was right, Joe slid behind her to get to the kitchen, placed his hands on her hips and pulled her into his groin when Mary and John weren’t looking. To his surprise, she pushed back into him. As Joe was leaving the kitchen he repeated the process only to have Kelly reach behind her and grab his cock and give a gentle squeeze. This immediately made Joe hard and she could feel him growing. Kelly turned her head and gave a little smile and wink.

This little game between Joe and Kelly continued for most of the next couple of hours anytime they would pass each other. Joe suggested they all go out to the fire and have smores and just enjoy the night. Mary continued to down her mixed double drinks and so did Kelly. John was draining beer after beer. Everyone was feeling pretty good by midnight. Joe said he needed another drink and was heading inside and asked if anyone needed another. Of course, Mary said she did, but she said she couldn’t walk to get it. John asked for another one or two since Joe was going that way. Kelly said she wanted to try something new and said she would join Joe in getting the drinks. Joe smiled at the thought of her coming inside at the same time.

Once in the kitchen, Joe went to work, getting the drinks ready. Kelly was working on hers right next to Joe. Joe could feel the sexual tension building between them all night and wondered if it was just idle flirting between them, or if anything would come of it. Joe kept bumping into Kelly to see what she would do and Kelly kept bumping into Joe to see what would happen. Neither one said anything for a moment as they kept up this little dance. Then Joe turned and looked out the window to see what John and Mary were doing. They appeared to be talking and enjoying the fire.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

Joe took a chance and pushed up behind Kelly, grinding his cock into her ass. She let out an audible sigh as she pushed back into his hardening cock. Joe pushed a little harder and put his hands on her hips. Joe took it a little further and dropped his face to her neck and gave her a little kiss. Again, she let out a little sigh. Joe took this as a sign she was enjoying it and moves his hands up her sides and for the first time grabbed both of her tits with his hands. He continued to kiss her neck as he was feeling her up. Kelly dropped her hands to her side and slid them between the two of them, feeling Joe’s raging cock.

Before it went any further, Joe looked out the window one more time to check on Mary and John. Mary appeared to be passed out with one leg on the arm of her chair. John looked as if he had passed out as well. Joe turned back to face Kelly who had turned and was facing him. Joe stepped in and pushed his hard cock into her. Joe took his hands and placed them on either side of her head as he bent his head down to kiss her lips for the first time. All Joe could think of is how soft her lips feel and how electrifying that first kiss was. Their tongues began to dance with each other as their kiss became more passionate.

Joe’s hands slid back down her voluptuous tits and began kneading them, driving Kelly mad. Kelly’s hands found their way to his cock and she began rubbing furiously. Joe slipped a hand into her shirt so he could finally feel her flesh. His hand found her left nipple and gave it a gentle pinch. Kelly moaned into his mouth. Kelly couldn't take it and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out and freeing it from its fabric prison. Kelly began slowly stroking him up and down.

Kelly abruptly dropped to her knees and began running her tongue up and down his shaft. Joe, in a moment of clarity, turned so he could see out the window to John and Mary (who hadn’t moved). Kelly took all of Joe into her mouth in one huge gulp, deep throating him. Joe placed one hand on the back of her head and the other in between her tits. Kelly is going mad sucking and slurping. The risk of being caught and receiving the best blowjob he had ever had was too much. Joe told Kelly he’s going to cum. All Kelly could do is grunt her approval. With that, Joe unleashed the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. Kelly continued to suck him until he stopped cumming. Kelly pumped on his shaft, coaxing every last little bit out of him. When she was satisfied that there is nothing left in him, she stood up, still slowly stroking his deflating cock.

Joe kissed her as she stood in front of him; he couldn’t believe what had just happened, but hoped it would happen again and soon. Joe looked outside and saw that John had shifted in his chair, which thankfully, wasn’t facing the house. Joe kissed her one more time and told her they better go back outside and that they'd have to finish what they started later.

Published 
Written by ratboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments