Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Josie The Gym Cleaner

"An early morning surprise at the gym"

107
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"The details are all true; only the sex is my fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was caught naked, but after that, it is fiction."

At two a.m. on Saturday morning, on my way home from work, I dropped into my gym for a workout before going home.

At this time of day, I am usually the only person in the unmanned gym; the staff do not arrive until about eight a.m.

Normally, when I use the gym at this time, I am alone; other members begin to arrive around five a.m.

I had a really good two-hour workout, completing some weights, circuit training, and some cardio.

When I had completed my workout, I was still the only person in the gym, or so I thought.

Back in the men's changing rooms, I took a nice, long, hot shower. I towelled down and wandered back to collect my clothes naked.

I was drying off by the bench when the voice I recognised came from behind me.

"Good morning," said Josie, the cleaner.

Josie was the friendliest of the cleaners, and I often chatted to her whilst working out, but never at four a.m.

We had flirted with each other and been very suggestive in a very friendly way, not in a serious manner that I had expected to go anywhere.

Josie is in her mid-forties, black, very pretty, has a nice figure, and has short hair.

I almost jumped out of my skin and, without thinking, spun around to face her, still naked. My towel was lying on the bench beside me, not close enough to grab and cover myself.

I stood open-mouthed and finally said, "Good morning, but what are you doing here at this hour?"

She replied, "Sorry, I have to go out today, so I have come in early. Do you want me to leave?"

I said, "It is a bit late now; carry on, and I will soon be out of your way."

I looked at Josie differently; today, she was wearing a nice short black skirt, opaque tights, black trainers, and a tight white t-shirt. Her ample boobs looked bigger than normal, her nipples were erect and huge, and she was braless. Jessie normally wears baggy clothing while cleaning.

My cock noticed this as well and was already responding. Josie said, "Are you okay?" looking at my now semi-erect cock.

I said, "Please excuse him; he has a mind of his own."

Josie was now cleaning the floor, only a few feet from me, as I continued to dry my wet hair, still naked.

I had expected her to leave rather than hang around, leaving me to get dressed, although I had said I was okay with her presence.

Josie said something I had not expected from her; she is a married woman, so it surprised me. "You have a nice cock; I have never seen a circumcised one up so close before."

I said, "What?" Attempting to cover it up.

She said, "You have a nice big cock." Emphasising the word big, I now wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

I went to grab my boxer shorts from the bench. Josie grabbed them first and waved them in the air. "Want these?" she asked, moving further away from me.

I said, "Yes, please." As I moved towards her, by now, she was by the door and blocking it. My cock was almost erect now and waving around in front of me like a fat tent pole, all nine inches of it.

She said, “Wait there; I am just going to lock the front door.”

I said, “Why?”

She said, “Because I need that (pointing to my cock), I know about you and Jo! If you want your secret to stay that way, wait here.”

I said, “You must be mad.”

Elina_Jhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elina_Jhonson

She said, "Get up to the staff office and wait there.”

I grabbed my clothes, slipped on my shorts and vest, and headed upstairs to the first floor, where I sat on a sofa in the office.

Josie joined me five minutes later and said, "We are safe now.”

I said, “What do you mean?”

She said, “Don’t you fancy a bit of fun then?” She removed her t-shirt to reveal a great, firm pair of breasts.

She had removed her tights and trainers before entering the office and was barefoot and with bare legs.

Josie’s offer was one I struggled to deal with; she had a great figure and was very pretty. I had never been with a black woman before, which swung my decision.

I was worried that I might have been set up, so I hastily checked around for CCTV cameras, of which there were none.

Josie sat herself astride me on my lap, facing me with her gorgeous breasts in my face. She offered her breasts in turn, allowing me to kiss and suck on her large, dark nipples.

Josie pulled my vest up and lifted it over my head, discarding it as she ground her pussy into my growing cock.

She moved my cock through my shorts so she could feel it lengthways against her pussy.

Josie stood up and discarded her pants, then pulled my shorts down to my ankles and tossed them aside.

Josie sat back on my lap, and we kissed for the first time. I was able to take her breasts in my hands and massage them, tweaking and pulling on her sensitive nipples.

My cock was now fully erect, and Josie was aware of this. She lifted her body up, positioned my cock against her soaking pussy lips, and slowly lowered herself down, taking as much of me as she could.

Josie rode me like a woman possessed, thrashing about as she orgasmed several times, soaking my crotch and legs.

I lifted her up and slipped my cock out of her pussy; I suggested she kneel on the sofa so I could enter her from behind.

Seconds later, my cock was back inside her, and I was banging away, fucking her furiously from behind.

I said, “I am coming.”

She said, “Fill me up, just do it; I want to feel it inside me.”

Moments later, I let it go and filled her with stream after stream of my semen, continuing to pummel her. Her pussy struggled to retain my load as it was dripping down her legs and pooling on the edge of the sofa.

I finally stopped and slipped my cock out of her. Josie collapsed face down onto the sofa.

She said, “Now I know why Jo loved it and wants more.”

I just laughed and said, “Was it what you expected then?”

Josie said, “Better than.”

Josie was recovering and is now sitting on the edge of the sofa. I was still erect, so I positioned my cock in front of her face.

Josie did not need to be asked; she kissed my cock gently and softly along its sticky length, licking off our juices. Then she took me in her mouth and gave me an excellent blowjob.

This went on for about twenty minutes before I filled her little mouth with a smaller load, which she gladly swallowed.

We got cleaned up, and Josie sneaked me out of the back exit as the gym now had a few members working out on the ground floor.

Josie has demanded we have a repeat performance next week. I am game; she was good and very sexy.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments