Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Room

"A Young Guy Gets A Happy Ending"

98
14 Comments 14
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Hi, my name is Louisa and I’ve written several times with stories about my love life and what my husband lets me get up to now. As I’ve mentioned before I’m a fit woman just the wrong side of fifty now but with a good figure for my age. I keep myself trimmed and toned at the gym now. I go every morning since my husband Mike said I should give up work for good.

One day I decided I needed a small hobby or something to keep me entertained. My friend runs a beauty salon in town and she is always asking me to model for her new girls so she can try them out as I’m always honest about how good they are. It was this that got me thinking, I’m actually very good at massage and have had one of my friend’s old massage tables at home for some time. I occasionally give Mike a good massage after a hard day at work.

I decided to enrol in a proper course and after a few months was good enough to practice with other people apart from Mike. I started getting referrals from my friends and after a few months, I had built up a small group of regulars. I was starting to get busy so Mike converted one of the spare bedrooms into a small massage room with a table, a shower cubicle, dimmable lighting, and a speaker system for the soft music. I made sure I had everything I needed to look the part.

I was doing about two to three massages a day which is enough and sometimes up to five or six if I’m busy but being at home allows me to do other things between clients. My friend’s salon often gets busy and overbooked so she also occasionally sends people my way for a small commission.

It was one of those days when my story began. I had done three clients in the morning and the last was a guy around forty with a good figure. He was a guy who kept himself fit and had a very good physique. He always insisted on being naked when I massaged him, under a towel of course! He would always shower first and have an hour-long full-body massage. He would often get slightly aroused as I did the front of his legs and thighs but that was as far as it went. I would watch his limp tool gradually extend under the towel and often wondered what it looked like in the flesh.

It was after he left that I decided as I had a good break of a couple of hours between clients, I’d make good use of my time. I hadn’t had a good shag for a few weeks now. Mike had been working late and was too tired and I hadn’t been out looking either. I was actually feeling quite horny so I decided I would have a shower and settle back on my bed naked with my little bullet and fantasise about how good my last client’s cock would feel deep inside me. I did occasionally get aroused massaging a client if they were my type. A massage is quite an intimate thing between two people as you are rubbing your hands all over their body.

I was interrupted as my phone beeped and my afternoon client sent me a message cancelling so I was now free for the rest of the day! I decided to settle on my massage couch and fantasise about my previous client taking me on it after a good massage. I thought for realism I would get dressed again in my work outfit so I put on my white tunic that has poppers up the front, I mostly wear it with some white trousers but it can be worn as a dress if the weather is warm although it is about mid-thigh and doesn’t look quite so professional. It is made from a cooling fabric and stops you from getting too hot during the massage! I ignored my bra and panties and went to work on my couch rubbing myself gently all over and slowly exposing my breasts and pussy then I switched on my little vibrating friend.

I spent the next ten minutes or so gently caressing myself and playing with my nipples as my vibrator did its thing on my clitty. I was getting very close to a horny climax as the vibrations electrified my clit when the doorbell rang. It killed the moment. I hopped off the bed, buttoned up my tunic, and went downstairs to answer the door putting my hair up as I went. I fully intended to get rid of them quickly and return to my fantasy as my pussy lips were now throbbing and wet waiting for a climax.

As I opened the door I was met with a big smile.

“Hi, my name is Ben. The girls sent me up to you to see if you could fit me in for a massage, I can wait if you’re busy!”

“Come in no problem! “I blurted out.

Ben was tall, well-tanned, and looked like a builder. He was only wearing shorts a vest top and work boots. He had dark hair, bright blue eyes, and a very well-built physique.

“My massage room is upstairs if you would like to head on up! There is a shower and clean towels in the corner if you could freshen up for me first that would be great!”

With that, he headed upstairs with me following closely behind.

I slipped past him and opened the door leading him into the room. I pointed to the shower and the clean towels, but to my horror, I noticed my bra and panties on the floor under the bed.

“I’m sorry my last lady must have left them; I’ll give her a call!” I said apologetically as I gathered them up.

“If you could just lie on the bed face down when you’re ready and give me a shout! I’ll leave you to it”

I hovered around the closed door and after around five minutes Ben called that he was ready so I went in. It suddenly dawned on me I hadn’t thought about straightening myself out I was still only wearing my tunic with nothing underneath. He must have just thought that was how I dressed for massage. I couldn’t very well go back out and change it would look odd so I just went along with it. My clients have their eyes closed most of the time anyway!

I dimmed the lights; Ben was on the bed face down completely naked not even a towel. He had a lovely physique with very firm pert buttocks.

“Do you have any underwear?”

“No sorry I don’t wear any, is that a problem?”

“No don’t worry I’ll get you a fresh towel!”

I placed the towel over his rather gorgeous pert bum and began to warm up some oil, I put the music on low and proceeded to massage his back and neck. He must have been around his mid-thirties and with a very nice figure. I worked the oil up and down his back over his muscular arms and neck making sure to work on his tired muscles. I spent around half an hour on his back then moved to his legs, really working the muscles all the way up to his thighs. As I worked on his upper thighs, he parted his legs slightly inviting me to work a bit lower down. Now and then I could see his large balls perched on the towel at the base of his arse crack. I moved the towel a bit higher and worked his buttocks in turn.

I was getting a few groans of grateful pleasure as I eased his aches especially when I worked his buttocks. I like my clients to remain silent if possible and relax maximising the whole experience.

It was time to turn him over and start work on the front. I normally ask them to turn over as I hold up the towel for their modesty which I did. I placed the towel back over Ben’s mid-section without peaking and straightened it out. It was then I noticed a rather large lump under the towel. I would say it resembled a medium-sized cucumber around eight to nine inches long and as fat as a cucumber, it went from his groin, across his thigh toward his left hip. It appeared to only be semi-erect as it lay there! I was very impressed but didn’t make it obvious I was staring as I placed a warm face towel over his eyes and told him to relax. Let’s just say that for the rest of the massage, I did not take my eyes off his impressive bulge. I set myself a challenge to get him fully erect before the end of his massage.

I worked his chest muscles and then moved down over his stomach. I could feel my pussy aching again as it had done earlier being so close to an orgasm. I rubbed the oil in well and found myself pushing my hot crotch against the bed to get some relief as I reached down his long torso. I was getting very horny just looking at that bulge under the towel, it was making me wet between the legs. I started to imagine what his cock would be like deep inside me, my nipples were getting hard and I could feel them against the fabric of my tunic, my pussy was hot and aching to be touched.

As I moved around the bed, I pushed myself over him massaging him but making sure my pussy rubbed the bed or part of him discreetly through my tunic as I just wanted to get some relief. His hands were by his side and I made sure I pressed hard against them as I worked my way round the bed. I noticed his cock had started to grow a bit more and began to wonder what full size was.

Clients often get erections as I massage them, they normally pass as I move away from particular areas but I wasn’t going to let that happen this time. It was time to start on his legs. I started with his right leg and worked my hands all the way up to his inner thighs again away from his cock. He parted his legs almost inviting me to go that little bit further. I decided to test him and worked the oil all the way up to his arse cheek and followed the crease of his inner thigh to the top accidentally brushing his bollocks briefly as I went.

His cock had started to twitch now and before long it was at full strength and was actually lifting the towel away from his stomach. Placing the towel back down on his leg I switched and did the same to his right leg where his cock lay twitching. I was getting closer to his throbbing cock with every pass of my hands. As I got close, he would let out a little gasp, I knew he wanted me to touch it. I was now really horny and moved alongside him. His arms were still by his side and his cock was making a tent out of the towel lifting it off his stomach and exposing his neat pubes.

ArhiaMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArhiaMoore

I moved his hands to behind his head so I could work my way down his underarms. I started working on his chest again not something I would normally do as I had completed that area. I rubbed his chest and gradually worked my way down over his stomach each time getting closer to his pubic area. My fingers were brushing it with each pass as they went under the towel slightly. I started to push my hot pussy against the back of his hands as I moved forward each time. The heat it must have been giving off! I’m sure he would have felt it through the fabric.

I cleverly worked the tops of his thighs from his stomach area and each time I did this the towel moved a few more millimetres down his shaft until it exposed the large purple circumcised head, I’m not sure he was aware of what I was up to but he seemed to be enjoying it. I looked at the clock and his hour was almost up but I wasn’t going to stop now!

Just as I had managed to move the towel over halfway down his thick long shaft, I pushed myself against the back of his hand again but he had moved it slightly and it somehow slipped through the crack between my poppers onto my naked pussy. It felt like an electric shock! I pulled away quickly looking down at my tunic, it had come undone at the bottom two poppers. Had it happened itself or had it been helped?

Ben’s hand moved towards my tunic again and began to pull against the remaining poppers gradually they came undone one by one. I did nothing to stop him, I walked around the side of the couch as he worked his way up to my cleavage until they were all undone and all I did was stand there and let him do it. He moved his hand across my naked pussy over my tummy and up until he cupped my left breast, he caressed it and tweaked my rock-hard nipple between his fingers. Not a word was said!

 I hooked my hand under the towel covering the remainder of him and tossed it away. I took his gorgeous long, thick, hard cock and began to work my oily hand up and down his shaft, my fingers couldn’t meet due to its girth. Meanwhile, he had moved to my red-hot pussy and buried two fingers deep inside me causing me to groan. I looked across at myself in the mirror and it was a site to behold with my hand stroking this impressive cock! He pumped his fingers in and out of me rubbing my clitty with his thumb. My pussy was wet and caused a loud slurping sound as he pumped me deeply. I closed my eyes and shuddered as his expert fingers started to bring me very close to orgasm.

As his fingers were still deep in me, I felt him start to lift me up onto the bed. I put my right knee up onto the bed and helped as he lifted me by my pussy until I straddled his stomach. He removed his fingers and put his hands on my hips pushing me down towards his rock-hard cock. I started to slide down his stomach leaving a trail of hot wet juices in my path until I felt the hard tip of his cock touch my lips.

I bent over, putting my breasts flat on his chest as I used my hand behind me to guide his cock towards my wet hole. Just as I felt his tip on my hot lips, he forced my hot pussy down onto his shaft with a thrust. He thrust up into me hard as I pushed down causing me to shriek as his length hit the top of my cervix. God, it felt amazing I just clenched my pussy muscles around his cock and savoured the size as it filled me.

His hands still on my waist started to lift me up and down. I helped by rocking on my knees causing his giant cock to slip in and out of me using its full length, each thrust finishing deep inside me. I was in absolute heaven riding this young stud, I closed my eyes and savoured every sensation. I felt really stretched as his huge rod pounded my pussy hard. I studied his muscular chest and arms and looked again in the mirror as he worked hard fucking me. I smiled to myself thinking how Mike would love to see me impaled on this cock! I placed my hands on his sweaty chest and arched back still enjoying the ride as he grunted loudly.

He got faster! There was a sound of wet flesh slapping loudly as his cock and balls rammed my hole. It was then he began to groan and I felt his cock jerking and offloading its cum deep inside me. His strokes slowed as he thrust deeply each time to squeeze every last drop of semen from his cock. I helped by squeezing my pussy tight draining him completely. I collapsed onto his chest as we let his orgasm subside.

 After a few moments, his semi-limp cock slipped out of my very wet hole as I gave it a gentle squeeze. I slid off him and stepped back onto the floor, a large droplet of cum hit the floor as it oozed out of my pussy. He sat up on the side of the couch, his semi-erect cock still twitching. I took his limp but still impressive cock in my hand and stroked it.

“Wow, that was good! Do you think you can manage that again?” I said smiling

“I mean it was great but I need more, my pussy is aching for an orgasm!”

He got off the couch and lifted me up onto it without saying a word.

As I sat up, he removed my tunic and pushed me back on the couch. He dipped his hands into the massage oil and began rubbing his hands together then started to massage my legs working his way up to my thighs and onto my pussy. He parted my lips and began fingering me again using the heel of his hand to rub my clitty. With his other hand, he caressed my breasts and occasionally tweaked my nipples hard pulling them erect again, he leaned over and took them in his mouth one at a time gently biting them.

As he worked my pussy, I took his now semi-erect cock in my hand and stroked it, pulling the skin to its head and then retracting it. I couldn’t believe how heavy it was. It must have been half as big again as Mike’s and at least twice as thick. I felt it responding and getting harder to my touch until it was at full mast again. I was so pleased I could enjoy it once more.

“I want you to fuck me and empty your cum deep inside me again!”

With that, he pulled me to the end of the couch by my legs and put them over his shoulders. He placed his shaft against my lips and slid it up and down against them almost teasing me, I could see his large helmet popping up over my pubes each time he rubbed it against my crack.

“Don’t tease me I want you deep inside me again, I just want to be fucked!”

He placed the tip of his cock against my lips and slowly slipped it in all the way. It went in easier this time as he had stretched me before and I was still dripping with juices. It felt amazing and even deeper than before with my legs in the air. He began pumping my hole and he rubbed my clitty with his thumb as he pounded me hard. The sensation of my button being rubbed, my breasts bouncing to and fro, and being stretched around this amazing cock caused that familiar sensation of the most amazing orgasm building. I knew it wouldn’t be long. The sensation got stronger and stronger as his thick hard cock did its job.

“Please don’t stop. I’m going to cum over your cock and hard!”

I arched my back as I felt it coming. I started to buck against him as wave after wave of amazing pleasure came over me. I groaned loudly.

“Oh my god!!”

I clamped my legs around his neck as my orgasm kept going and going until it finally started to subside. I twitched as everything seemed really sensitive; his cock was still deep inside me. He slowly withdrew his cock and ushered me to turn over. I stood at the bottom of the couch and bent over placing my breasts against the vinyl.

“Not my arse; you’re far too big!”

He placed his cock back at the entrance to my now extremely wet hole and pushed it home easily. He reached round and cupped my breasts in each hand and began to thrust hard again like a stallion servicing a mare. I grabbed the sides of the couch with both hands as his thrusts got more and more powerful, he was getting close to coming I could tell.

“I want to cum over your face and tits!” he grunted

He pulled out and I let go of the couch. He spun me round hurriedly and forced me to my knees in front of him. He grabbed my hair and held my face close to his cock that he was wanking frantically.

“Put it in your mouth!” he demanded as he forced my head by my hair towards his tool. I tried to get my lips over the tip just as a large stream of cum hit me in the face partly in my mouth and the rest over my nose and lips. He still had hold of my hair and arched my head back as he smeared his spurting cock over my face.

I felt his warm cum dribbling down onto my breasts as he moved his cock down over them massaging every drop into my skin with his tool. He let go of me and backed off leaving me with cum over my face, hair, and breasts and a swollen aching dribbling pussy. I had been well and truly fucked and I had loved every second of it.

“Thanks, that was a great massage I’ll definitely be back!”

He left my money on the couch, gathered his clothes, and left just like that. I just collapsed on the floor and closed my eyes aching with pleasure and covered in cum.

Then about two minutes after I heard the door go and Ben leave Mike entered the room. He was naked and sporting an erection, he had been listening or watching, something he loves doing. He helped me up onto the couch and I just relaxed back as he began to kiss and lick me all over. He loves to clean me up after my lovers have done their worst but it had been a while bless him! He kissed me deeply on the lips making sure he got every drop of bens cum as he gradually worked his way over my breasts and down to my pussy where he set to work licking me clean and bringing me to another orgasm in the process. He finished off by burying his cock in me as far as it would go almost coming immediately inside me. He too left me and went and showered as I dozed off to sleep.

It was a good day at work!

Published 
Written by hornylouisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments