Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than Hot Water

"Jason is afraid of being caught and Joanne makes him soon forget, until..."

17
9 Comments 9
19.5k Views 19.5k
953 words 953 words

 

Coming home from a very stressful day at work, I see a note on the small table by the door. After hanging up my coat, I open the note which is typed and it says...

Come upstairs, removing your clothes as you do. There is a surprise waiting for you in the master bath.

Approaching the stairs, I see red rose petals scattered on the steps and begin removing my clothes. Ascending to the top of the staircase, The petals lead to the master bath. I remove the only piece of clothing left, my boxers.

Naked, I walk toward the bathroom door. My cock grows bigger and longer with each step. When I reach the door, there is another note with a blindfold attached.

This note is also typed and says...

Put on the blindfold, open the door and enter. Close the door, then remove the blindfold.

Following the directions on the note, I make sure the blindfold is covering my eyes. I would not want to ruin this for my wife, Trisha.

Turning around, I remove the blindfold. Kneeling in the tub with a lather of soap covering her from the neck down is my neighbor, Joanne. Her black shoulder length black hair is wet, the soap-on-a-rope hangs suspended between her 36D-cup breasts. Joanne holds a loofah sponge in front of her, concealing her bare pussy from my view.

“Wha...What are you doing here, and how did you get in my house? Joanne?”

“Waiting for you to fuck me and never mind how I got in, Jason.”

“I told you the last time, we are through. Now get out of the tub, Trisha will be home anytime.”

“Oh I don’t think so, first fuck me and then I will leave.”

Realizing it is useless to argue, I join Joanne in the tub. Taking the loofa sponge, she lathers my arms and chest. Using sweeping circular motions, the sponge moves down slowly to my erect cock and my scrotum. She takes her time soaping them up with the sponge, then Joanne uses one hand to stroke my hard shaft and the other hand to fondle my balls.

Taking her in my arms, I kiss her neck and slowly move to her ear. I take her earlobe between my lips and suck on it while my hand fondles her tits. My other hand moves down her toned body, stopping just above her bare mound.

“Mmmm, don’t stop.”

My fingers move further down, touching her clit. Joanne’s body jerks slightly at the touch as my middle finger slips between the swollen labia. I push my finger into her pussy, all the way to the last knuckle.

“Oooooohhhh.” She moans out as her hand turns on every stroke of my throbbing shaft.

I pinch her erect nipples and then twist them as I pull on them.

“Aaaaaahhhh.” Moaning into my mouth as our tongues wrap around each other.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

Slipping my index finger into her pussy, she quickens her stroking on my hard shaft. With two fingers fucking her. It does not take long for her to climax.

“I’M CUMMING!”

Joanne’s body stiffens as her pussy squeezes around my fingers. Before she can recover, I spin her around and push her down so she is half out of the tub. Her tits press into the carpet which is around the tub. The head of my cock rests against her slit as I grab her hips and thrust balls deep in her pussy.

“Oomph…Oomph.” Joanne grunts as I slam my cock back and forth in her pussy.

Water from the tub splashes over the edge, onto the carpet as she rises up and pushes back to meet my thrusts. Just as my cream splashes against the walls of her honey pot, we hear the bathroom door open. Standing there naked is Trisha.

“I…I…I can explain, honey.”

“Well, I read the note downstairs and thought you were waiting for me.”

“I was and then Jason showed up.”

“I knew you could not resist Joanne, isn’t she just delicious? She told me about you fucking her last week and she got me so hot that we made love all afternoon.”

Trisha joins us in the tub.

“From now on Jason, there will be no cheating going on by either of us.”

Trisha and Joanne kissed and then my beautiful wife kissed me.

“Trisha, I will never cheat on you again.”

“I will not cheat on you, Jason. Now let me suck your cock clean and suck your cream from that sweet pussy you just fucked.”

My cock slips from Joanne's pussy and Trisha licks off the mixed juices.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of you both."

She then moves behind Joanne and hungrily, pushes her tongue deep into the cream filed pussy in front of her.

"Oooooohhhh, fuck me with your tongue."

Trisha is making sucking noises as she takes the cream from Joanne's pussy. I move behind Trisha and ram my still hard cock into her sweet pussy. The three of us fill the air with our moans and groans as we reach the climatic end.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!"

The rest of the evening was spent pleasuring each other in as many was as we could think of.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2014 . All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments