Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best One Time Hookup

"I need you to call me names. Ok?"

28
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

This occurred in the spring of 2011.

On a Monday evening, I was going through the Craigslist casual encounters section. I found an ad from a woman who said that she was looking for some very adventurous and wild sex. I wrote my best reply to her ad. I included a few pics of myself. Unfortunately, I didn't hear back that evening. I figured it was like most Craigslist ads and I forgot about it.

On Wednesday afternoon I was working at my part-time job. I checked my email on my phone. To my surprise, I had gotten a reply from this ad. She put her cell number in the reply and told me to text her if I was available that evening. I immediately texted her and got a reply. She had seen my pictures so I asked for one of her. She texted me a picture of a thick, very good-looking black woman. She asked if she could come to my place at six and I said that would be fine. I'd have to rush home and shower but it was possible. I gave her my address and left work right at 4:30.

I got home at 5:15. I took a long shower and cleaned my place up. I waited nervously. Finally, at 5:55 she called me.

"Hi, it's Lisa. I'm a few minutes from your place. I want to talk to you before I get there," she said.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" I replied.

"I like certain things. Please don't judge me. I need you to call me names. Ok?" Lisa replied.

"What kind of names?" I asked.

"Whore, slut, cunt, bitch, and anything else you can think of. You need to take charge," she replied.

"I haven't done that before. I'll do my best," I said.

"Please, I need you to do that. I'll see you in a few minutes," Lisa said and then hung up.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and it was the girl from the picture. She was wearing a white blouse, a short black skirt, and white pleather boots that came up to her knees. I asked her to come in and offered her some water. We sat down on my couch next to each other, Lisa was to my right.

Lisa wasn't interested in small talk. She immediately pulled her blouse off to reveal her beautiful breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. They were probably a D-cup. Her skin was very dark and her nipples were even darker.

"Please, put these in your mouth," Lisa said.

I didn't waste any time. I put her left breast and nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. I was swirling my tongue around it and made it very erect. Then I went to her right breast and did the same thing as I put my hand on her left thigh and caressed it. Lisa reached down and pulled her skirt up and spread her legs for me. I reached up and touched her pussy through her panties. She was very wet, her pussy had made the crotch of her panties very wet. She must have been thinking about this on the drive to my place.

Lisa then stopped me and told me to sit back.

"I'm going to suck your cock. Remember what we talked about. I need that," she said.

She got down on her knees in front of me. She started feeling my cock through my shorts. I had to try talking to her the way that she wanted. I channeled my friend who would say some crazy things to women. He never said these things to their face. He would say them in the safety of either his car or mine. We'd be driving around Los Angeles, he'd see a hot woman walking around and say something like, "Oh, you dirty fucking whore. Look at you. Ready for some cock are you?"

"You like sucking cock? Are you a dirty whore or are you all talk?" I said.

"I'm a fucking slut. Pull your cock out and I'll show you," Lisa replied.

I stood up and slid my shorts and boxer briefs down. I sat back down and spread my legs in front of Lisa. My cock was already very hard.

"Let's see how good you are. Suck my cock, you slut," I said to Lisa.

Lisa slowly took my cock into her mouth. She was staring me in the eyes most of the time. She was going up and down on my cock using her tongue. She was very good at this. Then she took my cock out of her mouth and held it in her right hand. She went down further and started licking and sucking on my balls.

"You're a good whore. You didn't forget to lick my balls. I'm proud of my little slut," I said.

Then Lisa went further down and licked below my balls to my taint. She was using her tongue and it was almost hitting my asshole. Then she came back up and continued to work on my cock. She was working the shaft up and down. Now and then she'd stop and swirl her tongue around the head of my cock. The whole time she had her hands on my balls and was keeping eye contact with me.

Then I noticed her left hand wasn't on my balls. She had it between her legs and was fingering herself.

"Stop. Did I say it was ok to play with your pussy?" I asked her.

"No, you didn't. I'm sorry. Can you punish me?" Lisa replied.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want you to crawl around on my floor. Show me what a whore you are. After that, turn around and show me your ass," I commanded.

Lisa did as she was told. She crawled around on my rug on her hands and knees. Then she turned around so that I could see her ass. She was still wearing her panties. I could see that they were red lacy boy shorts.

"Take your skirt off and then get back in that position," I said.

Lisa slid her black skirt down to her knees. She slid one leg through it at a time. Then she arched her back and showed me her ass.

"Go ahead. Show me how you play with your pussy. Don't you dare cum. That's for later, slut," I said.

I was getting into taking charge. It felt very cathartic. Even though it was fun I wanted to make Lisa cum over and over. I wanted her to want to come back. I wanted her to be my new fuck buddy. She and I seemed to have a great vibe.

Lisa reached back with her right hand and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Pull them to the side, you whore," I said.

Lisa pulled her boy shorts to the side so that I could see her pussy. She was not shaven and I loved that. She started playing with her clit once again with her right hand.

"Keep going, I'm going to help my filthy slut," I said.

I got behind Lisa on my knees and started rimming her. She tasted and smelled amazing. She was moaning as I licked her tight ass, and she continued playing with her clit. Then I stood up and slid my index finger into her ass. Lisa moaned loudly as I did this.

"Do you like that, you dirty slut?" I said.

"I love it. I can take more," she said.

I slowly worked two fingers into her ass. My index and middle fingers. Lisa moaned loudly again.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop," she said.

I pulled my two fingers out of Lisa's ass. I gently grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled her head back.

"Listen to me. Take off your panties and lay down on my floor. Spread your legs like a good slut. I'm going to make you cum, but you may not cum until I say so. Do you understand?" I said.

"Yes," she replied.

I went into my bathroom and washed my hands. I grabbed a few condoms and went back into the main room of my guest house. Lisa was naked, on the floor with her legs spread.

"Do you like your slutty pussy licked?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I love it," Lisa replied.

"Remember, don't cum until I say to," I said.

I put my face into Lisa's pussy. Her skin was so dark and she had lots of pubic hair. The hair on her pussy lips was trimmed but the rest was not. I got on my hands and knees and had Lisa hold her legs up. Her ankles were close to her head. Then I spread her pussy lips. Her clit and pussy were bright pink. I started slowly licking and sucking on her clit.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Her pubic hair was brushing against my face. I loved it. So many of my fuck buddies were shaven. While that's fine I liked this better. It reminded me of the late 1970s porn that I had seen when I was younger.

Lisa was moaning very loudly now. I had been licking her clit for about five minutes.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked her.

"Please let me cum," she said.

"You may cum when you're ready, you dirty slut," I said.

Lisa started moaning loudly. She held my head tightly between her legs as she came. As she came she began squirting. Juices were coming out of her pussy but not with any force. Just enough to make her pussy and ass very wet. It was dripping onto my rug as well.

"Oh, so you're a squirting whore too?" I asked.

"Yes, I squirt. If you use your fingers in my pussy I'll squirt more," Lisa said.

I went back to licking Lisa's pussy. I was sucking her clit into my mouth and then flicking my tongue over it quickly. Then I slid two fingers into her very wet pussy. Lisa was moaning like crazy now. She was holding her legs up over her head. Her pussy was so wet. I was hitting her G-spot and ravaging her clit at the same time. Finally, she started cumming again. Lisa was moaning loudly and she started gently squirting on my right hand. Her pussy juices were running down my right arm. After she was done cumming I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and put on a condom.

I mounted her in missionary position.

"Put your legs on my shoulders, you dirty slut," I told her.

I slid my cock into her pussy and started thrusting. She was moaning like crazy and staring me right in the eyes.

"Hold me down while you fuck me," she said.

I leaned forward and got right on top of her. My face was right next to hers. I grabbed a handful of her hair and held her head down on the floor.

"You're not allowed to cum again. You will wait until I say it's ok. Do you understand whore?" I said.

"Yes, I understand," Lisa replied.

I kept fucking her pussy. I could tell she was getting close so I slowed down. I started fucking her slowly and passionately. Even though I barely knew her I felt like I was in love with her.

"Are you ready to cum, you whore?" I said.

"Yes, please let me cum," she trembled.

"Cum all over my cock, you dirty fucking slut," I said.

I started thrusting my cock into her pussy again. Lisa was moaning again. I felt her squirt her pussy juices all over my cock and balls. I let her hair go as I returned to her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She squirted more onto my thumb and hand. Finally, her orgasm subsided.

"You're a dirty whore. Do you know that?" I asked her.

"I am. I love cock. I'm a cheating slut," Lisa replied.

That was the first time that Lisa had mentioned that she was cheating. It was way too late now to say no. I wouldn't have said no anyway.

"Do you like getting fucked from behind, you dirty whore?" I asked.

"I love doggy style," Lisa replied."

"Then turn around and show me your ass. Spread your pussy lips when you do," I said.

Lisa did as she was told. I slid my cock into Lisa's dripping-wet pussy from behind. I started thrusting hard. Even though this experience was insanely hot, I wasn't close to cumming. The condom was helping to dull some of the feelings. Plus Christina had me well trained at this point. I was able to fuck Christina without a condom for quite a while.

I reached down and grabbed Lisa's hips and started pounding her hard. Then I took my right hand and put my thumb into Lisa's asshole. She threw her back and moaned loudly when I did that.

"Please let me cum on your dick," Lisa said.

"Since you said please I will allow it. Cum on my dick, you filthy slut," I said.

Lisa arched her back and threw her head up. I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I started pounding her pussy very hard. She was moaning loudly and then I felt her squirt on me. I pulled my cock out of her for a second and she squirted again. It was like someone threw a glass of water on my rug. I put my cock back into Lisa and pounded her until she stopped cumming.

I had been licking Lisa's pussy and fucking her for about forty-five minutes now.

"It's your turn to cum now," Lisa said.

"How do you want me to cum?" I replied.

"I want to suck your cock. When you're ready I want you to stand up and shoot that cum in my face. I want a very messy facial," Lisa said.

I think to this day this is the only time I've ever been asked to give a facial.

"That's what I'd expect from a dirty whore like you," I replied.

I removed the condom and sat back down on my couch. Lisa got on her knees and went right back to sucking my cock.

"Don't forget about my balls, you slut," I said.

She went back to licking my balls and giving me a light handjob. Finally, I felt the orgasm coming.

"Ok, you slut. Here it comes," I said.

Lisa pulled her hair back on both sides. She had a huge smile on her face. I stood up and started jerking my cock off. It was about six inches from her face. I started cumming hard and squirted about seven times. I covered her face in cum. Lisa took her fingers and pulled the cum into her mouth. She was swallowing all of it. Finally, I sat back down. Lisa went into the bathroom and used a hand towel to clean herself up.

She finally came back and started putting on her clothes. I stood up and put my arms around her waist. I kissed her passionately, using my tongue. She put her arms around my neck. She kissed me back. I felt like I was totally in love with her. This was probably the best sex I had ever had. I was lusting for her again.

"Please, don't go. I want to fuck you again. I want to lick your pussy and make you squirt more," I said.

"I'd love that. I'm sorry, I have kids. I have to get home to them," Lisa said.

I was so bummed out. She was cheating on someone that she had children with. We got dressed and I walked her to her car.

"Please come back. I had so much fun," I said.

"I promise to come back. I had an amazing time too. It was everything that I don't get at home," she said.

I watched as she drove away down the street. I went back inside my place. It smelled like her pussy, I didn't mind at all. It made me miss her already. I was already lusting for more. This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

In the following weeks and months, Lisa and I set up two more fuck sessions. Unfortunately, she flaked out on each one. The excuses she gave me were so lame. About a year later she messaged me on Yahoo Messenger. She told me that she was staying in a hotel in San Diego alone. I practically begged her to let me drive three hours to see her again. She told me that she was now married and that she wasn't going to cheat on her man anymore.

We reminisced about our amazing one-time fuck session. It got very heated and we wound up having cyber-sex. We talked about all of the things that we didn't get to do the first time. I tried several more times to convince her but unfortunately, I never saw Lisa again.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments