Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Weekend Fun

"When the rooster is away the chicken will play"

20
6 Comments 6
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Somehow, my emotions and the way I live my life, is different from others and this Journal entry is purely from my point of view and reveals my thoughts about what I did. So, this true story is a brief account of what I did this weekend…

A Saturday night alone is something I don't get too often. But, when my husband’s alumni weekend comes around and he goes to Maine to be with his school friends from a Friday until Sunday, I know I have a chance for some fun. But where to go and what kind of fun?

He actually asked if I was going to ESC but I really didn't want to go. I had a week to look and pick what I wanted, so I tested potential suitors on my website of choice. 

I talked to Will — that’s William from the ‘Jacki came through’ episode — and I did want to be with him. But I knew what kind of intense sex that would be and I wasn't too sure I wanted that this time around.

I wanted a real date and so I asked a lot of the same questions — but most guys fail them. I mean, if you want to be with someone, don't you ask them out? Yet some guys just say, “I want to fuck you… meet me.” 

Sorry, it takes more then that to get me out. 

Then, along came a 56-year-old gentleman living not to far away. Max got it right. He was short, stocky, balding — but he had a beautiful cock and also had the balls and manners to ask me out after I told him about my situation. 

Max was divorced — his wife used to swing with him — and he lived north of me. We chatted on three consecutive days and got to know each other till we felt comfortable enough to talk about what we liked sexually. I eventually agreed to meet him when he said he’d take me out to dinner at a restaurant in his town. I knew the place. 

Friday night I didn't feel like going out so I stayed home and watched a movie, drank wine and had an early night. Although I knew I had a Saturday night date and I was happy about that, I must confess that Friday had dragged on and, around four in the afternoon, I went online. I saw Max was there. He was so excited about our date that that I agreed, if we clicked, I’d stay the night. I’d take an overnight bag… just in case.

Saturday arrived and it was nice not to have anybody snoring next to me or have anything to do that morning other than prepare for my date. By noon, I was chatting with Max while he was at work and he told me how hard he was going to fuck me. He sent me many pictures of his excellent cock and stuff about what he used to do with his ex-wife. 

We arranged to meet at the restaurant at six. That gave me plenty of time to do some chores, relax, and get ready. I left my house at five. I’d told my date that I’d be there a little early to have a drink and he shouldn’t rush. 

I wore a dress and heels — all black, of course — and I sat at the bar. I’d been there for about fifteen minutes when a guy sitting next to me began talking to me and bought me a drink. He was a total player, so when he asked what I was doing there, I said I had a date. He saw my ring and asked if it was with my husband.

“No, he's away… it’s sort of a blind date, off a website,” I said and thought that might turn him away. But he seemed eager to know more.

Just as I was about to tell him, Max arrived and I said goodbye to the stranger and I think he was jealous of Max. When we were at our table, he seemed to be watching us. 

Max looked great and we ordered dinner right away and had a few drinks. The topics ranged from how I like to meet really hung guys when I can, to how much he was addicted to sex. I was wondering if anyone could hear us but, after three drinks, I didn't care.

He said he was dominant and verbal and his wife had hated that. But he wasn't into BDSM or anything that strong — he just liked sex to the extreme. He would be really caring about my needs. I told him that I liked a lot of variety in sex but did not like ropes or any pain at all. He said he could live with that. 

It was a really nice dinner and the conversation — about family, general life stuff, and, of course, sex — was very enjoyable. Max paid the rather large tab and, when we got up to leave, he held my arm as we walked toward the exit. I glanced at the guy I’d met at the bar and he was staring at me. 

At my car, Max gave me an awesome kiss (and I do mean awesome). He said it was so nice to have a date and not be wondering what happens next, whether we’d be having sex or not. I agreed and said I would follow him home. 

We drove for about four miles before pulling into his big ass house. “How many people live here?” I asked and he said his kids came with their families sometimes but it was just him — and a dog that met us at the door.

The place was not only big but clean and he offered me more wine. I had to take him up on the offer as he had a wine cellar and it was all quality grape. He told me to follow him and I let him talk about the wine until he turned to kiss me. He clutched my ass and said, “This’ll be red when I’ve done with it.”

I kept quiet until our tour came to a door. My first thought was ‘Oh no, a Christian Grey wannabe,’ but it wasn't set up like that. It was definitely his playroom — a kingsize bed, some toys, a TV if need be to show porn movies. He told me the room was his centerpiece of the house and he’d used it back when he'd have swingers over. It was a certainly a playroom more than a guest room and his bedroom was a floor up. That, apparently, was off limits to everyone. It was his and only his since the divorce. 

He didn't come across as a braggart or a douche, but simply somebody who really enjoyed doing what he loved most, which in his case was sex. I admit I was horny and his kisses provoked that. 

I finished my wine and put the glass down. He was sitting on the end of the bed and asked me how long he had me for.

“Let’s just say possibly till breakfast,” I said.

He grinned. “Good… now take those clothes off… and slowly.”

I did just that — not that I had much on, only shoes and a dress which fell to the floor in front of him. He told me to walk to a door on the left, which I did. I opened the door and looked into a bathroom.

Max asked if I needed to use it, which I did, and he said, “Please, use the shower, but leave the door open so I can watch.” 

I took a quick shower, aware that he was watching me, and when I came out, he was standing there naked. He’d put on a cock ring and it made his magnificent specimen look even bigger. Let me tell you, it was a beauty. It looked at least eight inches long and had a mouth-watering girth to match. He was cut, veiny and… “Shall we begin,” he said and I looked up from his cock and approached him.

“Hope you like sucking dick,” he said and I smiled as he guided me to the bed.

I noticed the sun was shining through a window as I knelt before him. He pressed his delightful cock to my lips. "Suck this,” he said and fed me his erection with such force that, right then, I knew would give me a serious porn-style fucking.

And he did. He began by fucking my mouth, all the while telling me awesome things like “you will learn to love this cock… you’ll love it fucking your pussy… you’re good girl, a lovely slut…”

I loved all that and I was soon dripping wet. I began seriously fingering myself, inserting two fingers then four as he forced me to take even more of his cock into in my mouth. This face-fucking lasted quite a while — and not just that time but often throughout the night. 

When he eventually began to fuck me, he had me lower my head and raise my ass as high as I could, arching my back while he pounded away. And he sure pounded! He had the stamina of a teenager and could last for ever, on and on and on, driving his solid cock into my depths. When he finally came, he shot it all over my face.

I found out later that it was his favorite place to cum. A few times during the night he would pull out and say, “Take the load.” 

That first eruption was the best, covering my entire face and, gentleman that he was, he got a towel for me. 

As the night went on, he was truly relentless. He used viagra and, coupled with his cock ring and an impressive hunger for sex, he never seemed limp or anywhere near soft.

He held my ankles up high as he fucked me deep and hard, asking if I “loved his big dick.” I did because it brought me to orgasm more than five times in a very quick time. What’s not to like? He loved pounding me, constantly reminding me that he owned my pussy, that I needed his cock and it was much bigger than my husband’s. 

When I rode him while he held my hands, he shot a load deep inside me and began to laugh. 

“First intermission,” he said and got up to fetch glasses of wine. His cum was seeping out of me and he told me to shower and he'd meet me back in a minute with the wine. I showered, returned to the bed and listened to him talking about how great I am… and that he had an idea. 

I noticed it was only 10pm so I checked my phone, making sure no texts or anything was going on. He brought in his laptop and asked if it would be cool to broadcast on the website we use. 

“Are you asking or telling?”

He smiled. “Good girl,” he said and set the laptop next to the bed and opened his page. He put a note that was visible with my screen name so people knew it was me and we began the broadcast. By the end, we were in the top four for viewers. 

It started with him fucking my mouth, my head hanging off the edge of the bed (one of my favorites) and he really fingered me until I nearly squirted (I don't squirt… eew!). He was extra verbal which I love. I came when he told me I obviously loved his cock and it was something I deserved rather than my husband’s smaller cock. He asked if my husband did this and that to me and I said no — but he kept asking. Then he told me to beg him to fuck me — and I did. Boy, did he fuck me!  My ass was up, he was standing, and he pummeled me very hard till I gushed. A finger was sometimes in my ass or he was spanking me. I was bright pink down there. 

The broadcast ended when he came inside me and left a close up of my pussy with the note of who I was and this was how you should leave a cheating married pussy. He wasn't happy to find out that I wasn't on birth control but I told him not to worry; I'm not fertile.

We spent till about midnight with me sucking his cock and licking his balls and then we dozed off watching TV. Before dawn, I was awoken by his cock entering me from a spooning position but he fell asleep before doing anything, leaving it in me until it slid out. I went back to sleep.

Next time I woke, he was snoring. Seems everywhere I go, guys snore. I went for a shower but, just as I got in, he joined me and had me raise a leg and fucked me the best he could from that position. He washed my hair and body and kissed me passionately. It was so nice that I came on his cock and, still wet, he carried me back to the bed. 

“One more time before you go,” Max said.

This time was different. He mounted me missionary (almost forgot about that position) and for the next fifteen minutes he made love to me, a steady fucking with slow strokes of his satisfying full length. He eventually came in me again and rolled off, silently, not dominant or macho at all. 

Max said it had been a great night and hoped we could do it again. He also came clean about another secret. It seems, as party hosts when he was married, he and his wife had played a few times with my husband and his now ex-wife. 

He claimed I’d been much better and, in the same breath, he asked that if I ever left my guy, would I consider him? He’d spoil me rotten, he said, and I wouldn't have to work and all that other crap a guy says when they get all lovey-dovey. Yuck! 

That ending ruined it for me. I really liked being with somebody new and a new situation that felt like I was dating again (or married to another) but I don't need the lovey crap. I’m very happy in the relationship I'm in and I told him so. 

I didn't shower, just made more small talk till I was back in my car at 7:30 in the morning. I felt good — but that finish really rubbed me the wrong way. I turned on my phone. No texts — but I did have an email from Will begging to see me. I responded, telling him that if he texts me again before noon I may be able to meet him. 

The forty-five minute drive home on a beautiful sunny Sunday was all it took for a text to come through with an address. I had till just before dinner time to get in more fun so I showered, changed my clothes, and left again to the city where Will lived.

I sent a text: ‘On my way, please do not be nice to me.’

He answered that he understood. 

Parking sucked. Trying to find a spot in Dorchester is never easy. On the walk to Will’s apartment, I had many eyes on me. After I rang his bell, I could hear his heavy frame shaking the house till the door swung open and there was his big smiling face. 

He took me up to the third floor, going by his roommate and straight to his room. He closed the door, was naked in record time, and he rushed me, virtually tearing my clothes off and pushing me to my knees to suck his enormous black weapon. I gave it the attention it needed. 

“You love that back dick, don't you?” he said many times till I was ass up and he was driving relentlessly into me, hard and fast. He noticed my ass was red and bruised from the night before — and he added to it. 

From doggy style to me riding him was all it took before he came inside me. I had not yet come. So I climbed off and stroked and sucked him hard again for another round of furious fucking with him degrading me and making fun of me cheating. That always turns me on. 

This time, he came on my face and collapsed on me as I sucked every drop out of that tremendous cock. He was out of breath and happy.

I said, “I needed that,” and explained what had happened to ruin the night before.

Of course, he said that I should have met up with him — but he wouldn't have been able to wine and dine my spoiled ass like that. I explained that variety is the spice of life. 

I was now definitely sore and happy the way I should have been when leaving Max’s place. Wills incredible penis was much longer and harder but Max had stamina and a sensational cock, very long and fat, and programmed for my vagina. But, sometimes you need a huge black man to pound you, making you feel totally helpless and challenged.

My guy was due home soon so I left Will to make sure I got back in plenty of time. On the way, I wondered if hubby would want to fuck before sleep and I hoped my soreness would be gone and there’d be no sign of the spankings.

DinaRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaRodriguez

Monday morning report: Yes, we did fuck. But it was dark and he couldn't see my ass was swollen. It was a nice way to end the weekend: three loads of cum deep in me made me a very happy girl.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments