Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Observations

"Married co-worker goes black"

32
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I recently finished my military career of twenty years and got a civilian job with a manufacturing and shipping company. I often work with the shipping and receiving department as part of my responsibilities.

The warehouse was in a semi-large, separate building and a short walk from my office. I often had meetings with the warehouse manager on Mondays and Fridays. Sometimes, during the week, I would drop by to check on other things or to chat with the personnel.

The manager of this department was a woman named Dianne. She started working for the company about a month before I arrived. I guessed she was mid-forties-aged and married. Dianne had mid-length blonde hair and was attractive, yet a bit out of shape. My initial opinion of her was she behaved too professionally sometimes.

She kept some framed pictures on her desk of her posing with her husband and their high-school-aged daughter in one of the frames, her wedding picture in one frame, and a picture of her daughter in the last frame.

Her office was sparsely furnished and small. Inside was a metal desk and faux leather desk chair facing the door, two chairs sitting on the opposite side of the desk, and three filing cabinets against one wall. A computer monitor and keyboard sat on one side of her desk, while a desk phone sat on the other side. The office had one window, which was on the door with blinds covering it. A small window unit provided her with air conditioning.

I've often overheard her phone conversations with her husband or daughter while waiting in her office. Her husband usually traveled every other month for his company, leaving this woman and her daughter alone for a week.

Working in the shipping and receiving department with Dianne were two guys who operated the forklifts, loading trucks, and performed other warehouse duties. I guessed their ages were approximately twenty-three and fifty-three. The older man had been with the company since its inception. The younger man came on board as the company grew. They were friendly and we would chat about different subjects ranging from sports, music, and other things.

The younger man, named Ricky wasn't married and liked to party on the weekends. The older man, named Lee was a widower for about seven years.

Some Fridays, Dianne would dress up. Sometimes she wore black, but most of the time she dressed casually on Fridays. During the work week, she dressed conservatively.

One Friday, I arrived at her office for the usual meeting that morning and she motioned for me to sit in front of her. Dianne happened to be in one of her nice outfits: black pants and a multi-colored blouse. I sat and caught a glimpse of her blouse. It was unbuttoned less than she normally wore, exposing her large cleavage and black bra. It was the push-up type and I admit, it made her look sexy.

Dianne was talking on the phone. She was busy juggling work and something that was planned for her daughter that night. Now and then, during our meeting, I'd peek at her cleavage while she was looking at her computer screen. She may have caught me once or twice, but I kept the conversation professional.

When I left Dianne's office, I stopped by the break room to chat with Ricky and Lee about their upcoming weekend plans. They had smiles on their faces and were chatting about sex when I entered.

As I entered and closed the break room door, Ricky asked me if I saw Dianne’s tits and what I thought about them. I said they looked good.

They told me Ricky had a plan to have sex with her and I mentioned she was married. But that apparently didn’t faze Ricky. He stood up and grabbed his crotch. His cock was outlined in his loose-fitting pants, and it looked every bit of nine inches, I noticed.

I explained how she could slap a sexual harassment charge on him. 

It didn’t faze him. He rubbed his cock and it seemed to grow larger, and he had a grin on his face as we followed him to Dianne's office.

Dianne was talking on her desk phone when we got to her door. I noticed her blouse remained unbuttoned. Ricky walked up to her desk and stood still. Lee and I waited, a few steps behind him.

When Dianne looked at Ricky, we could see her eyes didn't leave his crotch. For a moment, she stammered her conversation with whoever she was talking to. Then she looked down at her desk, composed herself, then continued talking on the phone.

After her phone call, she addressed Ricky’s questions. We caught her looking down at his crotch a couple of times as they talked.

After Ricky and Dianne’s chat, we walked away while Lee laughed as I shook my head and return to my office.

The next week, Ricky kept up his crotch antics. Most of the time I wasn't around to see it, but Lee kept me informed. All week, Dianne seemed to be cracking under Ricky's spell. I noticed Dianne seemed fidgety by the time Friday rolled around.

That morning, we had our routine meeting. She was dressed well in her Friday attire: black slacks and a matching blouse, buttoned, but showing some cleavage. During our meeting, Dianne took a phone call from her husband. I sat back, pretending to read my notes as she talked to him. I tuned into her when she asked him when she expected his return.

She sighed as she hung up. To me, it appeared that she seemed happy that he was leaving. I've sat in her office on days that her husband called to tell her he was going out of town, and she always seemed unhappy he was leaving.

I nodded with a smile, as I thought that Ricky worked fast.

Ammea_rra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammea_rra

Tuesday morning, I met Ricky as we walked from the parking lot. And he had a grin on his face. I asked him what time they were meeting. Ricky told me seven.

My curiosity got the better of me, so naturally, I got to the hotel early and parked near the entrance.

About five minutes after I parked, Dianne arrived. She parked in front of the entrance and went inside. A few minutes later, she got into her car and moved to a parking spot nearby. I watched her as she got out of her car, carrying a small bag and talking on her cell as she entered the lobby. Barely five minutes passed when Ricky arrived. He parked and entered the hotel.

"Damn!" I said aloud.

The next morning, I walked into the warehouse earlier than usual. I noticed Dianne hadn't arrived. When I entered the break room, Lee was handing Ricky some money. Apparently, Lee lost a bet.

We asked Ricky to tell us what happened. Ricky began telling us that Dianne was wearing a towel when he entered the hotel room. He told us Dianne pulled down his jogging pants and gave him a blow job.

I asked how long they were at the hotel. Ricky said they were there for over two hours. He explained how he fucked her hard without a condom. She made him pull out each time and shot his load on her ass, tits, and face.

I left them to talk and went to Dianne's office for our usual Monday meeting. She was unlocking her door as I walked up. She appeared a bit worn, but happy.

I supposed Ricky did her well.

Two days later, as I was walking through the warehouse, I overheard Dianne talking on her cell. She was an aisle over from me, apparently talking to her daughter. She didn't know I was nearby, and I heard her say she had to work over for about an hour or two. I walked to her office and waited out by the door for her to return. I didn't recall anything that would press her into staying late.

Then it hit me.

Ricky didn't say anything to Lee or me about working late or any meetings with Dianne. I decided that I would hang out in my office and slip by the warehouse later. Normally, Lee and Ricky knock off work around four in the afternoon. I saw Lee leaving but not Ricky. Sometimes they walked out together, but not every time. I looked at my watch, then waited a few minutes before walking to the warehouse.

When I got to the warehouse, the entrance was locked. This door was the type that can be locked on the outside after working hours. Using my key, I quietly let myself in. Luckily, the alarm wasn't set. I noticed the warehouse and break room's lights were off. Also, the large roll-up doors at the loading docks were closed, making the warehouse dark.

As I got near Dianne's office, I saw her light was on and the door closed. The blinds on Dianne's door were mostly closed, but I was able to peep in. When I peeped inside, Ricky and Dianne were kissing.

I was entranced when she dropped to her knees and dropped his pants. Ricky's cock popped out of his boxers and slid past her jaw.

Now, being ex-military, I've seen black cocks before. I must admit that Ricky's was amazing. He was circumcised and had a large fat head that looked like a brown mushroom on a long stem.

I felt my own cock grow hard in my shorts and I had to make an adjustment. Dianne took the head and part of the shaft into her mouth. I almost shot my load into my shorts watching her suck on it: it was so erotic to see.

I hurried over to the men's room, hoping the door wouldn't squeak as I opened it. I needed to get several paper towels. One wouldn't want to shoot their load on an office door or on the floor beneath it.

When I returned to Dianne's door, I saw Ricky had bent her over on the side of the desk, fucking her. Her dress was raised, and her panties were laying on the floor, hooked on one of her shoes. I had a good view, and I could hear her moans increasing each moment.

I took out my cock and slowly stroked it as I watched. He had one hand on her hip, and another was pulling her hair. Her large breasts had bounced out of her bra, exposing large pink nipples.

Soon, Dianne's moans were getting louder, while Ricky pounded her fast and hard. She must have been having a good orgasm. As her moans increased, her head lifted, and her legs began shaking as she slammed her ass into Ricky's cock. Ricky kept up with her movements, continuing to fuck her hard. He began to moan as he kept hitting home until Dianne pushed him away.

She turned and dropped to her knees, taking Ricky's throbbing cock into her mouth. I was entranced as I watched her suck on his huge head and shaft. I shot my load into the paper hand towels. Then, Ricky began to shoot his load in Dianne's mouth.

He kept both hands on the back of Dianne's head so that she couldn't pull away, making sure that she got every bit of his load. I could see his semen drip from the side of her mouth while she continued sucking on his cock as he moaned loudly.

I quietly moved from Dianne's door, then wiped off my cock and hands. Next to the door was a trash receptacle. I tossed the cum soaked paper towels into it and zipped up my pants.

I quickly exited the warehouse and walked to my car. As I got in it, I saw Ricky leaving the warehouse. He didn't see me as he left, so I waited to see Dianne leave.

About five minutes passed before she left the warehouse to go to her car.

I think I will wait around after work for the next show, but I won't tell Lee about it.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments