Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Man's Wife Is Another Man's Treasure

"An ex-girlfriend's husband ignores her at a wedding and I reap the benefits."

92
13 Comments 13
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I got a wedding invitation recently from a college friend. I wasn't thrilled about going alone, but I decided that it was worth it for a chance to catch up with an old friend. I must admit though, the open bar played a part in my decision as well.

The ceremony was nice but somewhat forgettable. I noticed some familiar faces as I looked around the church. Out of the people that I recognized, one of them caught my eye more than the others. An ex-girlfriend whom I had expected since we had been mutual friends with the groom, but seeing her caused feelings of intrigue that were stronger than I expected.

She was married and had two kids who were absent today. I lost touch with her after we split up and haven't thought of her much since. Her husband seemed like a normal guy, but he had let himself go a bit and looked to be about twenty pounds heavier than he should be.

He did not attempt to hide his boredom as he stared lazily at anything that caught his attention. I tried not to judge them too harshly based on my first impression, but they didn't exactly radiate true love. I could see other couples around the room who seemed happy to be with each other in their subtle ways, but there were none of those signs from Mary and her husband.

I pushed these thoughts aside as I focused on the ceremony which seemed to be wrapping up. The reception was at a nearby hotel but wasn't scheduled for another few hours, so I found a quiet spot to wait. I took my time getting to the reception because I didn't want to be early so most tables would already be filled when I arrived. I noticed that my table was near Mary's as I made my way over so I gave her a quick smile as we met each other's gaze for the first time that night. She smiled back warmly and then looked back to her husband.

He wasted no time in his attempt to get the most out of the open bar. I could see that he had already drank a few rum and cokes and dinner had yet to be served. I sat down in my spot at the table next to theirs; we were close enough that I could hear Mary advise her husband to slow down when he announced he was going to get another drink before dinner was served. He spoke dismissively to her and made his way to the bar.

I tried to ignore them when dinner was served as I made conversation with the people seated at my table. Mary's husband was getting louder with each drink and showing all the signs of being an obnoxious drunk. At one point I saw Mary elbow him sharply in the ribs when she caught him blatantly looking at a server's cleavage who came by to refill wine glasses. I could see why the man would be tempted as she had nice breasts, but it didn't take a family therapist to see why this would upset his wife. By the time dinner was finished, it seemed that she had given up on her husband by the defeated look on her face as she stood up to get a drink.

It was a shame that he was wasting such a good opportunity to have fun with his wife, She looked great tonight and so far he had treated her like garbage. I took a look back at her husband and saw that he was completely consumed by a conversation, so I decided to get up and join Mary in line for drinks.

She waved lazily at me over her shoulder when she noticed me get up to follow, it was a look that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It was a subtle smile mixed with an inquisitive glance that I would have missed if I didn't know her better. It was a look of hope, hope that her night wouldn't be a complete loss after all. Perhaps it was the scotch pumping up my ego, but I swear she put a little extra sway in her hips as she walked away from me toward the back of the line

The dress she wore looked great on her; it hugged all her curves in a flattering way, but I focused on her big butt as it moved with the momentum of her steps. When we dated I had secretly been critical of her body since it was slightly pear-shaped, but when I looked at her now I was reminded why I love big asses in the first place. Her breasts initially came off as a bit small for her frame when compared to her hips and ass, but in truth, they looked quite lovely. I'm sure they weren't quite as perky as they used to be, but they were enticing in her low-cut dress. It seemed like she wanted to flirt as much as I did when I caught up to her at the back of the line, but we kept our conversation to a minimum in case her husband saw us. She got her drink and headed back to her table with a wink and a smile.

She sat next to her husband, but it was clear she wasn't engaged in the conversation. He seemed to enjoy the sound of his voice and was excited for a new audience. Some of the other heavy drinkers had started to gravitate towards their table now that dinner was over and it was clear that her husband had no intention of slowing down. He was far more excited to greet the newcomers to the table than to converse with his wife who gave him plenty of clear signs that she wanted his attention.

At some point, she got up and indicated that she was going outside for a smoke with a thinly veiled bitch-face. Her husband barely acknowledged her as she walked away. I quickly finished the last of my drink and decided to follow her outside so the two of us could hopefully catch up in private.

“There you are! I was hoping we would get a better chance to talk tonight,” She had expected me to follow her and it was reflected in her voice. She looked at me with a genuine smile that was much nicer than any I had seen her give to her husband before she continued. “It's good to see you, It's been a long time.” She exhaled a plume of smoke as she eyed me up.

She had been drinking a bit that night; she had a slightly sloppy enthusiasm that was easy to spot from the tone of her voice and the way she waved her cigarette about as she talked. It was nice to catch up with her about everything new in our lives, we spoke with familiarity and the easiness of an old friendship.

“It looks like your husband is quite popular with the frat-boy crowd tonight. I thought maybe you could use some company.” I tried to sound teasing, yet respectful, but her laugh and eye-roll told me I didn't have to worry too much about being respectful.

“Luke is a bit of an idiot when he drinks, and somehow he attracts every boisterous jackass in the vicinity to our table. He's harmless, but it makes me regret wasting so much time and effort on my hair and make-up for tonight.” She was fishing for a compliment and I was happy to give her one since we were alone.

“It's not a wasted effort from where I'm standing. You look amazing.” I was worried this was coming on too strong, but her smile eased my concerns as she gave my arm a gentle squeeze.

“You look pretty good yourself.” She ran a finger down my chest along the collar of my jacket, suggestively following it down to the button that fastened it at my abdomen as she continued. “You fill out this suit nicely. My husband, on the other hand, buys a bigger pant size every year to accommodate his growing beer gut.” She had more to say but she waved off the rest with a dismissive gesture.

I'm not as handsome or charming as she made me out to be; but if my only comparison was her drunken husband, I might as well be James Bond to her. I tried not to let this get to my head, but it was flattering to see the thirst in her eyes. I wanted to see how far she was willing to take things tonight.

She offered me a cigarette but I refused as I pulled an old cigar tin out of the breast pocket of my jacket. Her eyes lit up when she recognized the scratched and dented object.

“I can't believe you still have that thing.” She exhaled before eyeing me with a playful look that I pounced on.

“Do you wanna smoke a joint with me? It seems like your husband will be busy regaling his new friends for a while yet.” I spoke with confidence since I already knew her answer. She took one more pull off her cigarette before stamping it out with her foot.

“I think you're right, let's go.” She spoke without hesitation, she had always been easy-going and I was reminded of how much fun she was to party with. I had purposely parked my car on the far side of the parking lot in an attempt to get more privacy so I could smoke joints in peace, Mary commented on this privacy with a mischievous tone as we sat in the front seat of my car.

“It's been a long time since I've smoked weed. Luke hates it so I don't bother since I'm more of a drinker anyway. I miss it sometimes though.” She gave me a peculiar look after she said this, it almost seemed to say 'Let's do something stupid', and it made me wish she didn't have to return to her husband so soon.

I lit the joint and we continued reminiscing, but as the high settled on us our flirtation became shameless. Our words dripped with implication, we each wanted more than conversation out of this exchange.

Her curly, brunette hair looked as thick as it had ever been and I had an urge to run my fingers through it, but I was patient as we passed the joint back and forth. Mary had given me multiple signals that she was unsatisfied with her husband and wanted me to make a move, so I started with a simple gesture to break the building tension.

I reached up her dress an inch or two to give her warm, chubby thigh a squeeze. She responded with a suggestive moan that told me she wanted more, so I reached a little further up her dress. She looked at me with lust in her eyes as I took my time rubbing each of her thighs, moving closer and closer to her crotch. When I was almost there, she interrupted me with a loaded question.

“Do you remember having lunch at that fancy vineyard that one time? When I had way too much wine?” She chuckled and gave me a sexy smile as she waited for the memory and its accompanying implications to register. I immediately knew where she was going with this line of questioning and laughed before I answered.

“Of course, I do, although the drive home was a bit more memorable. You never forget your first roadhead.” I smiled at her as I stroked a finger over her panties before withdrawing my hand from her dress. She responded with an aggressive look and reached over to rub the expanding erection she could see in my pants.

I leaned in to kiss her and I finally got to run my fingers through her hair. It was thick and luscious, but most of all it felt familiar and reminded me of wild nights we had spent together. She continued rubbing my crotch until I was fully hard and her patience ran out. She unbuttoned my pants as she broke away from our kiss and looked at me with intense desire while she unzipped my fly. She quickly checked that no one was watching before she pulled my penis out with an excited humming moan as she wrapped a hand around it and started to stroke up and down.

“I forgot what a nice dick you have.” She smiled as she watched the look of enjoyment settle on my face.

“You didn't forget...” I wanted to say more but held back. I spoke with quiet confidence as she looked deep into my eyes.

“You're not wrong, you cocky ass-hole.” She kept jerking me off, but I could tell she had more in mind as she continued to gaze into my eyes.

“Why don't you put it in your mouth.” I struggled to keep my voice calm as I spoke and she smiled at my effort as she gathered her hair together over one shoulder before leaning into my lap. The feeling of her warm breath was enough to make me sigh in anticipation and I only got louder as she wrapped her lips around me.

She slowly worked her way down from the head, gripping my shaft tightly as she listened to my moans.

“Oh, Mary! I forgot how good at this you are.” Her hair started to bounce loose and I was more than happy to help keep it out of her face while she worked her magic. Patience had never been her biggest strength, and it showed as she quickened her pace. Soon her wet lips were sliding up and down as fast as she could manage. She made loud, wet sounds as she savored the taste of a dick that wasn't her husband's.

I reached over to rub a hand down her back; I pulled her dress up to reveal her big, round ass squeezed into a lacy, blue thong. I hummed in satisfaction as I grabbed a handful of her ample cheeks.

“I love your panties,” I grunted as I gave her a firm spank to hear the sound of it. I could tell that she loved my hands on her, so I rubbed circles on her big booty as I reminisced about all the times I bent her over the armrest of the couch in the little apartment we rented together.

“You have my husband to thank for that. I had another pair picked out but he insisted I wear these.” She shifted her focus back to the blowjob before I could respond.

“He doesn't know when it's in his best interest to lay off the booze, but he has great taste in lingerie I guess.” I tried to be witty, but it was hard to do with a beautiful woman eagerly deep-throating your cock. I wasn't sure if she thought it was funny or if she even heard me since her only response was a distracted hum.

“Mmhmmm.” She was intent on pleasing me and nothing would stop her.

I did not attempt to slow my orgasm, she was doing such a good job that it would have been a wasted effort anyhow. I could almost sense the frustration she held for her husband with each stroke of her lips and tongue on my penis. I got the impression that she hadn't been this aroused in a long time and the months of built-up resentment only added to her enthusiasm. Within moments I could feel the beginning of an orgasm stirring in my loins. I breathed heavily and my moaning started to sound urgent as she sensed my impending climax.

“I wanna cum in your mouth,” I spoke this as a statement, not a request, and she didn't hesitate for a second when she heard me.

“Mmhmm.” Once again this was her only response as she brought me to the edge. My penis ached to release into her mouth, and with a few more rhythmic head-bobs, she coaxed it out of me.

I spoke no intelligible words but groaned loudly. She moaned with surprise and excitement as my semen erupted into her mouth. She gave me a few more strokes to get every drop out before she sat up and spit the contents of her mouth out the side door. I handed her a bottle of water which she readily accepted after she rearranged her dress.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

When she was done rinsing her mouth, she looked at me with excitement in her eyes. She was glad to see that she had put such a satisfied look on my face. We looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment before I gestured for her to come closer.

“Come here.” I reached my hand out to cradle her head and we kissed passionately for a minute before Mary stopped and checked her phone. She wasn't surprised to see a text from her husband already.

“I've gotta get back inside. My husband is wondering where I am.” She had a disappointed look as she spoke. My disappointment matched hers.

“No, not before I take care of you. There's no way I'm letting you get away that quickly.” I tried to sound insistent, but it was clear from the tone of my voice that I wasn't going to pressure her on the matter.

“I know, I know. I wish I could stay, but he is gonna come looking for me if I don't get back there,” she gave me another quick kiss before she continued. “Don't worry, I'm used to being left hanging like this, my husband does it all the time.” She laughed darkly at her own expense as she gave me her phone number and quickly headed back inside before anyone noticed she was with me. I waited a few minutes to let her find her seat to space out our arrival.

I went back inside and had a few drinks with some old friends who had congregated near the bar. I finally got a chance to chat with the groom for a few minutes before I shared a drink and a dance with a young lady. Neither of us was interested in the other, so it didn't go anywhere though.

After more than an hour later, I still couldn't get Mary out of my mind. Her husband was wasted by this point and she tried to chat with some of the members of her table, but it was clear she wasn't having fun. It frustrated me since she deserved better, but it wasn't any of my business, so I went out to my car for another joint. When I returned about twenty minutes later it was clear that her husband was done for the night as he struggled to stay upright in his chair.

Mary had a look of relief as she saw me. She got up and approached with a frustrated look on her face.

“I need your help getting Luke up to our room. I don't know anyone else here who I would be comfortable to ask for help, and all his newfound friends have vanished.” She was embarrassed so I agreed to help her, my initial concerns that he would be suspicious were relieved when I saw just how drunk he was. With a bit of convincing and struggle, we managed to get him into the elevator and up to the fourth floor where their room was.

“Is he gonna be alright?” I inquired when we got there as she removed his clothes and tucked him into bed with an empty garbage bin near his head.

“He's fine, this happens all the time. He just needs to sleep it off, he won't remember any of this.” She gave him a look that was somewhere between frustration and contempt.

“Goodnight, Luke. Enjoy the hangover bud.” I spoke quietly and Mary giggled but shushed me all the same. We walked to the door and I looked back at him while Mary grabbed her purse.

'I'm gonna fuck your wife's brains out tonight, you dumb son of a bitch.' She interrupted my dark thoughts when she turned off the light and led me out to the hallway. She looked relieved to be away from her husband, I asked if she wanted to go down for another drink but she shook her head.

“No, I think I'm done drinking for the night. I could go for another joint though.” She added a suggestive inflection to her voice at the end that left little room for interpretation, my heart leaped at the chance to finish what we started.

“Let's go to my room. I made sure to get a balcony so I could smoke before bed.” I gestured towards the elevator and we walked calmly. It was empty; I pushed the button for my floor and our calm demeanor vanished. We kissed furiously and our hands wildly groped at each other while we waited for the elevator to complete its short trip. The doors opened and we abruptly stopped, she turned to walk into the hallway and I gave her a smack on the ass since it was empty as well.

“Room 607.” I almost growled the words as my imagination ran wild with the possibilities of the night. When we got to my room, I removed my tie and pulled the joints out of my jacket before tossing them both on the bed. I gestured toward the balcony door as I held up a joint to her.

“Do you wanna go on the balcony for a smoke?” I started to work on the topmost button of my shirt as I spoke.

“I'm OK without the joint, to be honest.” She spoke in a sultry voice as she unfastened her dress, she pulled it up over her head and placed it next to my jacket on the extra bed. She wore a black bra to go with the blue thong which had been on my mind since the blowjob from earlier. We stared lustfully at each other in silence for a moment before we pulled our underwear off together. I stepped closer and placed my hands on each side of her waist while she reached behind her back to remove her bra, my erection poked her chubby thighs as she let her bra fall to the floor.

“I forgot how nice your nipples were,” I spoke with excited haste as I partially squatted down to slide my tongue up one of them. It responded quickly to my touch, I slipped her newly stiffened nipple into my mouth as I gently massaged the other with my thumb and forefinger.

“Ohhh.” She spoke softly in a breathy tone I wasn't meant to hear as I continued sucking on her nipples. I started to knead her soft, doughy ass with a firm grip while she moaned and rubbed slow, methodical strokes down the length of my back to feel each muscle group she could locate.

I pulled her nipple out of my mouth and stood up straight to kiss her. She slipped her tongue into my mouth as she re-arranged her thighs to accommodate my member in between her legs. My dick found her warm pussy and we melted into each other's arms as my hard lust mixed with her wet desire. My dick was slick with her juices as I slowly worked my pelvis back and forth across her clit and labia.

“I've been thinking about riding this dick since I sucked you off, and I'm gonna have every fucking inch of it. Get on the bed!” There was an excitement to her voice that was contagious and I jumped on the bed with a smile at her command. She crawled on top of me and settled with her pelvis on top of mine, I could feel her wet labia and clit on my dick as she rocked her hips back and forth a few times. After about fifteen seconds of teasing she lifted herself to assist my penetration. She gasped briefly when the head was completely inside her but she moaned warmly as she eased her hips down to take the full length.

“Oh fuck...”I started to speak but she interrupted me to finish my sentence.

“That feels so good.” She had a somewhat distracted look on her face as she got stretched out by another man's dick. She groaned softly each time she got to the bottom of her strokes when I was fully inside, her face had a look of pure and simple pleasure.

I could feel the weight of her body on me as she gently fucked me. When we had been dating she had been a young woman who was still self-conscious about her thicker frame. The look I saw on her face now had none of the former embarrassment or shame, she could see the lust for her in my eyes and it set her spirits on fire.

“You're so much bigger than he is,” she whispered in my ear, but it spoke volumes to my ego. I brought my hips up so I could synchronize my thrusts with her movements. She giggled at my excitement and increased her pace with a gleeful look in her eye. There was a rhythmic sound of my thighs making contact with her fleshy butt. It was a gentle, wet noise that blended with our groans and grunts of effort.

The feeling of her ass filling up my hands as her hips rose and fell on my shaft might have been enough to set me over the edge on another night, but her blowjob from earlier was paying off dividends for my stamina and I was able to pull myself back from the brink of an orgasm. She sensed I was close and slowed down for me.

“Not yet,” she spoke with disappointment that turned supportive when she saw I was able to hold off.

“I'm OK,” I said with a labored grunt. “Let's change positions.” I gave her ass a little smack as she climbed off me, she seemed to be getting into a doggy-style pose but I grabbed her firmly by her hip that was opposite to me and pulled her down to the bed on her side. She shrieked with excited delight as I grabbed her roughly and pulled her towards me until my cock was nestled between her butt cheeks.

“I love it when you put your hands on me.” She spoke like someone who had put up with laziness for too long, it was obvious that her needs had gone unfulfilled for years. It was the little touches that she had been missing; the hunger in my eyes when I looked at her, my enthusiasm, and the enjoyment I took from making her feel good. Even the gentle kisses I planted on her neck as we lay together were received as if they were a secret move I had honed over years of practice instead of standard procedure for physical intimacy.

I could tell she was a bit surprised that I turned down doggy-style. I speculated that it must be her husband's favorite position, and with an ass like hers, I didn't blame him. It was clear that she was suffering from a lack of spontaneity in her sex-life however, and she appreciated a change of pace from being bent over and fucked like a jackhammer for a minute and a half before being ignored and neglected when her husband finished early and fell asleep.

I shifted my pelvis down and spread her ass cheeks slightly so I could enter her from a spooning position. She was so wet that I slipped inside her easily, she gasped lightly as I pushed myself in. I slowly withdrew from her silky pussy so I could savor the feeling of every centimeter on the way out.

She started moaning loudly, without any care for whoever might overhear. At this point, she and I were just a random wedding hookup to anyone who might hear our muffled cries from the hallway. Even in the unlikely event that her husband woke up and came searching, he had no idea which room was mine. We felt safe in this knowledge and neither of us held anything back as we grunted, groaned, and cursed under our breath as the pleasure built up in our loins.

I wanted to change positions so I pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back. I held each of her legs and spread them while I got up on my knees and prepared myself for penetration. I lifted her ass and hips off the bed and she slipped a pillow underneath to allow for easier access. I gripped her flesh tightly as if she were my woman and not some fool's who had passed out two floors below us. The sound she made and the lust written plainly on her face drove me wild, so I pushed myself into her hard until my balls pressed against her ass. Just for tonight, I would make her my woman, wedding ring or not.

“Oh fuck,” she said under her breath as she reached down to touch herself. I started thrusting with hard strokes at a moderate pace that filled the room with the sound of our bodies making contact. I surmised that a normal sexual encounter with Mary and her husband didn't typically involve more than one position by the excitement that radiated from her.

She appreciated my desire to expend as much physical exertion as required to maximize our fun. In truth, it was caused by long months of abstinence and my gratitude at finally being able to satiate this desire, but I got the sense that I could do no wrong by her at this moment and this drove me onward to make her cum in a fashion as epic as I could manage.

“Play with that pussy for me,” I spoke with a primal lust that she responded to with a deep groaning as the waves of pleasure built up inside her.

Beads of sweat gathered on my forehead and made their way down my face and into my beard as I thrust as deep as I could manage. My stamina was holding out well, which impressed her greatly as her breathing and moaning became more urgent. I could tell she was close to cumming so I focused on maintaining the steady rhythm of my movements since I was close to an orgasm myself, she cried out loudly as it began.

“Oh my god! I'm gonna cum all over your dick.” She almost sounded surprised, as if she didn't think that was possible. Her moaning became desperate as the feeling took over, seeing her orgasm brought me close to the edge of my own and I timed the end of her climax perfectly with the beginning of my own.

I gave her three more hard thrusts before I pulled out and moved closer to her chest, Her legs hit the bed with a bounce when I let go of them which forced me to steady myself before getting into position on my knees.

She turned her head toward me and stared gleefully at my urethra as I ejaculated a load of semen all over her boobs. She ran her hand across my abdomen as I pumped out the last bits of cum while moaning and grunting like a madman. When the sensation died I got up to get her a towel before laying down on the bed. She wiped herself clean and snuggled up next to me and breathed deeply with a satisfied sigh.

We didn't want to risk her getting caught so we decided to play it safe. After a few more minutes of cuddling, we dressed ourselves and smoked one last joint on the balcony. She had already given me her phone number so I played it cool and simply told her that I would be in touch.

I walked her to the door of my room and we kissed goodnight, she turned away to grab the doorknob and I got one last look at her ass.

“Be sure to thank Luke for his input on your choice of panties tonight. Tell him I appreciate it.” I teased her as I filled my hands with her cheeks one last time.

“No way, that's our little secret. Next time I'll let you pick them out though,” she said with a wink over her shoulder as she walked out the door. I leaned my head out into the hallway so I could watch her sway that big, beautiful ass from side to side one more time for me as she made her way to the elevator in an exaggerated strut.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments