Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reparations

"Black cum matters"

24
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Journal entry"

As I’ve complained previously, this social distancing and wearing masks sucks. Swingers clubs and parties are totally on hold and it means I’ve very rarely had sex other than with my husband. Plus, Paul isn't meeting me as he's older, suffers from asthma and so has Covid paranoia. I respect that.

Then the Black Lives Matter thing hit home with the murder of a black man in Minnesota. I support BLM and you damn know by now that my vagina is an equal rights opportunist! I have had all races, creeds, faiths, and hence my Lush name Allflavorsboston. I love all flavors of humanity. 

I’m hoping to go camping this month (July) but, until then, I’m going in to work part-time and do the rest from home. I find myself masturbating more than normal.

~~~~

I had to go to Walmart and I hate going there more than ever with the rules and the masks and all the distancing. They had the products I needed in the camping and home cleaning departments, so off to Wally World I went. In the back of my mind, I was hoping to meet somebody — no, not for sex, but for any human contact or conversation. 

The place was crowded but people were pretty much following the rules. As I wasn’t in any rush, I wondered around and came to an aisle where I stopped to put stuff in my cart. I noticed two black men approaching and when they looked up and saw me, they were quiet. I would have smiled at them but we all wore masks. 

They were taller than me and when they walked by, I didn't move or flinch. One of them said, “Damn,” and when the other replied I didn’t catch what he’d said. But I thought I recognized the voice. To be sure, I followed them down an aisle and I heard them talking about a gym opening soon. Then I knew who it was and, in the next aisle, I said, “Terrance?”

They froze and one said, “Yeah?”

“It’s me… Lindsay,” I said and lowered my mask.

“No way! Well, hi Lindsay.”

His friend who’d said ‘damn’ earlier, asked, “You know her?” 

“Oh yeah,” he said.

“I’d hug you,“ I said, “but I don't wanna get thrown out of here.” 

I saw other shoppers staring at us and Terrance finally introduced me to his friend, Devon.

“Terrance hasn't ever mentioned me?” I asked. 

“Actually, yes I have,” said Terrance. 

“When?” said Devon.

“Remember my Uber ride?” 

Devon looked puzzled then exclaimed, “Oooh, that Uber ride.”

“Yeah,” I joined in, "that Uber ride. And I didn't hear much from him again.”

“Wow, that’s crazy,” said Devon.

“I know, right.” (If you want to know more, read Uber Rider)

We walked around the store, talking about the world and what’s going on, and I said, “Well, you know I'm always down for reparations.”

“I know you are,” Terrance agreed, “and you’re awesome at it. Maybe I will message you again.”

“Oh, gee, thanks… if you don't want to, then feel free to give my number to Devon.”

Devon was very tall — around six-five, I’d say — and in shape. They were not only gym mates, Devon was also a trainer. He had dreads but small and lighter in color at the ends. He was very attractive. 

“Yeah, man, give me her number,” he said. 

I said, “Well, I won’t hold my breath,” and gave them both a quick hug and got in line to check out while they continued shopping.

I’d just got to my car when my phone rang. It was Terrance and I said, “Wow, that was fast.”

He asked if I was taking an Uber. “No, I have my car. Why?”

“I was gonna ask you to split it,” he laughed.

So, I offered them a ride and waved them over when they came out of the store. 

Devon got in the front and, knowing where Terrance lived from my previous encounter, I switched on the radio and we rapped all the way to his condo.

When we arrived, I said, “It was really nice to meet you, Devon,” and he leaned over to hug me, a lot tighter than earlier.

They got out and I rolled down my window. “Good to see you, Terrance,“ I said and we kissed.

From the parking lot, I turned right onto the main drag and my phone went off — it was Terrance again. “Sorry for being rude, but I didn't know if you wanted to come up?”

“I’d have to tucker you both out if I did, huh?” 

“That couldn't happen.” 

“If Devon messages me and you’re okay with it, I will come back.”

Seconds later, a text arrived: Hey it’s Devon yea come back have a drink with us.

I drove back and sent a text: Buzz me in.

The door duly buzzed and it was held open by Devon.

I sat on the couch where I’d sex before and they offered me a drink. “Bottled water is fine,” I said then added, “Hey, would you guys like to smoke a blunt?”

Terrance had given it up but Devon and I went on the patio deck and smoked.

Back inside, I brought up the shit going down and they said it was worse in other areas but they all felt it.

We agreed that it didn’t feel like it was getting any better and I said, “As a white woman, I feel that we should all suck a black cock for reparations.” They laughed but I said, “I'm serious.”

“Well, you are good at it,” said Terrence. 

“The offer always stands guys.” They’d never shared a woman so they were nervous or something. “You know I follow orders, so it’s up to you.”

Devon, who was thirty-three, said he hadn’t seen a naked white girl since he was twenty-four in the Squire (a local strip club).

“Have you never had a white girl?” 

“Oh yes… a college girl for a night back then.”

“That’s a long time ago.”

“I know.” He nodded then asked, “How about you with a black man?”

I told them the story of Tebs and Amanda and they appeared shocked. But things weren’t going fast enough for me and I blurted, “Can I take off my clothes now?”

“Yeah,” they said in perfect unison, and my shirt, shoes, and skirt hit the floor and I lay down between them. Their hands were all over me like kids in a candy store and I reached for cock — or any part I could grab.

The first to stick a finger in me was Terrance and I pulled Devon down to kiss me. Soon I had two fingers in me deep and fast and I got soaked

I tugged Devon’s shorts down and was happy to see a big, fat, hard cock waiting for my mouth. I rolled onto my stomach so I could suck it.

Devon stopped me — he didn't want to finish too fast — and I got out Terrance’s cock, smiled, and sucked him while Devon watched. 

Terrance said it was weird having his friend there and I said we could go into another room.

“No, I’ve got a better idea,” he said and he pushed my head down on his It didn't take long before my mouth was full of his cum and I swallowed it all. “I knew I wouldn't last very long,” he said. 

“Oh my god, that was awesome,” I told him as he went limp in my hand.

“I’ll go out now and be back later. Handle your business,” he said, pulled up his shorts, and left the condo.

Devon said he didn't have any condoms but I told him, “I'm okay with it if you’re clean.”

He smiled. “Definitely clean.”

“Well, cum anywhere you want.” 

He quickly moved on top of me, spread my legs — and slid right in. He pounded away till I moved, raising my ass in the air and holding onto the back of the couch. He drove back in, slapped my ass hard a few times, then resumed pounding. When he came deep inside me it felt like a huge load and he collapsed moaning as it oozed out of me. I got over him and licked up all my juices and sucked every drop he had left in. He moaned, caressed my ass and back, and muttered, “You’re beautiful and I hope we can do this again sometime.”

“Are we done, then?” I asked.

“Not if you’re not.”

“Let’s wake him up again,” I said. Sucking his cock and licking his balls, I told him that I loved his dick and wanted it in me. It didn't take long before he was rigid again and I sat on him and we kissed and fucked for around fifteen minutes till he came again. I thought we were equal in how many times we got off and said, “Black cum matters.”

He laughed and watched me in the shower. He said he would text me soon and I said, “I hope so,” as he left the bathroom. 

When I was dry and dressed, I went out and saw both my friends were waiting. “Hope to hear from you guys,” I said and hugged them both.

“You will,” they said and I left with a smile on my face.

Back home, I told my guy and his kid that Walmart sucked, that it was crowded and that I’d been to a co-worker’s house for a bit.

Then I took another shower, using my own stuff to get really clean. I wasn't sore or bruised at all but I felt like I did my weekly part for Reparations and the BLM movement

I laugh every time I say that. Now, I hope camping brings me some fun. Or maybe I’ll get a text from them. Who knows?

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments