Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running Wild at Mardi Gras

"Primal Need. Craven Desire. The Wild Journey of a Married Woman."

28
15 Comments 15
12.9k Views 12.9k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Recommended Read

Devon was gyrating to the music on the Bourbon Street hotel balcony, cheering at the crowd of inebriated revelers below; a mass of exposed flesh as women bared their tits to all that offered them trinkets of shiny beads. Her husband Mark was squeezed in close beside her, holding her tight and pulling her skimpy top ever so slowly higher on her body to the screams of the crowd below. Her nipples were erect with desire as the men in the crowd looked on with lust craved eyes, waiting for the moment when her boobs were fully exposed for their perverse pleasure.

It was an intoxicating and decadent Mardi Gras moment, and Devon gave herself over to exhibitionist pleasure. There really wasn’t anything like a crowd of roaring men cheering her on to give them a glimpse of her large, firm tits, to fuel her own sexual hunger. What normally would feel degrading, felt exciting in this setting. There was more than desire in the air. The animal lust directed at her inflamed her own debased cravings. Her body tingled all over, her pussy was soaked, and it pulsed with electricity as her husband pulled her top up and completely exposed her perfect breasts to the wild cheers of the men in the street.

Devon’s hands came up and she squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples to the thrilled screams of the enthusiastic crowd. God she loved this, being the center of attention and wanton lust. She wondered if she missed her calling as an erotic dancer, as she wiggled and bounced to the delight of the mob below. Nobody back at her law office in Chicago would ever dream that she would let lose like this, but it felt so good to finally let go and embrace her wicked cravings. A stranger on vacation to New Orleans, she was free to embrace the degenerate fun of Mardi Gras without fear.

Squeezed in on the other side of Mark, Mia was teasing and tempting the men below in her own pursuit of beads, as she coyly toyed with the bottom of her little halter top. Mark looked over at her, and hearing the call of the men below, reached over and pulled Mia’s top up, completely exposing her small, firm, and luscious 23 year old tits. The roar of approval from below was overwhelming, and egged him on. Feeling emboldened, is hands reached out and squeezed Mia’s tits to the clamor of the throngs below, while his wife looked on.

Devon felt a tinge of jealousy, and a rush of excitement, the two competing emotions soon giving way to raw lust, as the debauchery of the throng thundered their enthusiasm. Just as she was about to turn her head to look at Mia’s boyfriend, Ethan, she felt his body press against her from behind. Ethan’s hands wrapped around Devon’s waist as he pushed tight against her, and she felt his erection press against her ass and grind into her. Her gasp was covered by the volume of the music, and her pussy clinched with desire and need as she involuntarily pushed her ass back to meet his hard cock.

A sideway glance at her husband told her that he hadn’t noticed – he was too distracted playing with Mia’s top and tits -- so Devon relaxed and ground back on Ethan’s cock with pleasure, encouraging his deviant desire all the more.

As the wave of people passed by below, a new group was shouting up to the balcony for the women to flash their boobs. Mark seemed to be enjoying the role of controlling Mia’s little top, and showing off her boobs, so Ethan, still standing behind Devon and grinding his cock into her ass, reached around and guided her top up, uncovering her tits to the roaring approval of the men below. Holding her top up with one hand, he began to squeeze and knead one of her boobs with the other, to the delight of all who watched. Devon embraced this naughty fun all the more. There was something deliciously fun about being man-handled by a near stranger while standing next to her husband as a mob looked on.

Ethan and Mia were their new neighbors. They clicked at a dinner and hot-tub party not that long ago – where Mark ogled the younger Mia all night long. When Mia suggested that Mark and Devon join them for their trip to Mardi Gras – another couple that was to share a two bedroom suite with them had to cancel at the last moment – they readily accepted the offer of a new adventure.

While Mark and Devon were both in their mid-thirties, Ethan was younger at 30, and Mia younger still at 23. She had model looks. It was easy to see the attraction between them. Mia was a stunning brunette, with the most perfect, firm tits that you could imagine. And they were always on display, between her love for skimpy and cleavage showing tops, and her aversion to wearing bras. As if to call further attention to her young, delicious tits, Mia’s nipples always seemed to be hard and erect, pushing through the thin fabric of her tops, as if so say: “here I am, come and look at me boys!” Mark was always getting a tantalizing eyeful of breast when he leered at the young, energetic, fun-loving Mia.

Not that Devon could fault him too much for that, given that she was soaking up the lust-filled looks from Ethan, who was also enjoying Devon’s bountiful cleavage – cleavage she found herself displaying more and more openly for his viewing pleasure when they were together. Something about the way Ethan looked at Devon made her tingle with naughty delight, and duplicitous craving. What was it about another man ogling her right in front of her husband that inflamed her libido?

Ethan himself was a fine, chiseled specimen of an athletic man. His tall frame, taut muscles and toned body evidenced his daily workout routine. And the large bulge in his pants enticed Devon to think dirty thoughts of what he must be like in bed. She would never admit it to anyone, but she sometimes found her mind wandering to images of Ethan when she and Mark had sex – mind fucking this new, handsome neighbor while her husband’s cock pushed in and out of her.

So it wasn’t hard to accept Mia and Ethan’s invitation to travel with them for the sexy fun partying of Mardi Gras. Devon knew that Mia was the attraction for Mark, but she didn’t mind because for her, the attraction was going to be Ethan, and the chemistry the two of them shared in their increasingly intense flirting. Their flirting passed all boundaries once they arrived in New Orleans and found themselves mixed in with the hedonistic party goers flashing flesh to perfect strangers.

More people crowded onto the balcony, pushing Devon and Ethan to one side, and Mark and Mia to the other. In the midst of flashing the men on the street, Devon looked from time to time over to Mark and Mia, watching them continue on with the erotic fun. She sucked in her breath when Mark fondled Mia’s tits for the men below, but was surprisingly aroused by the foreplay, even when Mia grabbed Mark’s face and pulled him to her for a deep, passionate kiss. Rather than feeling like a jealous wife, it touched some dark erotic craving deep inside her.

Perhaps that’s why Devon didn’t stop Ethan’s roaming hand from sliding up the inside of her thigh that night. In fact, as his hand slid slowly up her leg, she actually parted her legs to offer him access. There was something intoxicating about this nearly naked crowd that pushed her into an exhilarating decadence with this new friend. She hadn’t been touched this way by anyone but her husband for years, but as Ethan’s hand approached her thong clad pussy, she soaked herself in anticipation.

He felt the heat of her sex before his fingers reached the fabric of her thong. With her open invitation of spread legs, Ethan didn’t hesitate. His fingers massaged her pussy through the thong, to Devon’s pleasurable squirms. She pushed back against his fingers, looking for more. And he gave it to her by pulling her thong to the side, then sliding his fingers inside her longing opening to her audible gasp. She glanced sideways to Mark on the other side of the balcony crowd, but he was oblivious that his wife was being fingered by their new friend. She convulsed in pleasure as Ethan found her clit and began to rub it – just feet away from Mark. Part of the excitement was having a new man play with her. Part of it was being a dirty girl, a cheating wife. And she knew in her heart that part of the thrill was being such a bad girl right there in public, and in front of her oblivious husband. God she loved this, and she pushed down on Ethan’s fingers for a deeper penetration.

Devon pulled her top up high to the delight of the men on the street who threw her beads, and they whooped and hollered when Ethan bent down and began to suck her tit for them. What the crowd didn’t see was Ethan’s hand reaching up from behind and fingering Devon’s pussy. His handiwork in such a public place soon had her climbing the mountain of an intense orgasm. It splashed over her as she gripped the railing for balance, and she tossed her head back in a roar that added to the clamor of the mass below – no one the wiser to its cause. It was remarkable how Devon had fully embraced the decadence of the city, of the moment – how easy it was to turn from the good and faithful wife to the dirty little slut. And it felt amazing. Who knew that cheating could give such a thrill? In fact, she craved more. Ethan saw that in her eyes, and gave her a knowing smile.

It was nearly time for the four of them to leave their balcony and head off to a “decadence party” at some old warehouse, an exclusive event that Ethan and Mia already had four admission tickets for. With the promise of fabulous bands, lots of booze, scantily clad women, and the hint of more deviant pleasures to be had, Ethan pulled at Devon’s hand and yelled at Mark and Mia to make their way to the party. If anyone thought it odd that the couples had just swapped their partners and were now holding the hands of the other as they pushed through the crowded streets, no one said anything.

They snaked their way through the mass of party revelers on the street, heading towards the private party several blocks away. It was difficult for the couples to stay together and they hadn’t made it three blocks before Devon lost sight of her husband, who last she saw, was hand in hand with Mia, still acquiring new bead necklaces in exchange for flashing her tits to perfect strangers.

Now alone with Ethan, Devon’s pussy seemed to come more and more alive with desire. Perhaps it was the party atmosphere, or the alcohol she had consumed, but in a city where all inhibition was gone for the night, her body felt alive with Ethan by her side, and her husband out of sight.

As they passed the intersection with a dark alley, Devon looked in and saw shadows of flesh reflected in firelight. She stopped and gazed, drawn by some magnetic pull into the alley. Ethan, still holding her hand, looked in as well, and a dirty smile came over his face. As he edged her closer to the shadows of the alley, he spoke into her ear.

“They’re having a party of their own back there. The city is full of these erotic alleyway scenes tonight. Do you want to take a closer look?”

Nodding her head, Ethan wrapped his arm around her waist, and they walked into the darkness. They were not ten feet into the alleyway, swallowed up in shadows, when the music and noise of the street revelers behind them faded away, as if they were cocooned in a completely separate dimension.

As they moved deeper and deeper into the darkness, the sounds of moaning and pleasure could be heard. They stepped up to the edge of a circle of empty metal barrels, all flaming with fire, and looked on. There were mattresses, metal barrels, and wood boxes covered in blankets, all arranged around the back and center of the flaming barrels, each littered with naked or near naked bodies of men and women engaged in the basest pleasures of life. Some were coupled up, kissing and fondling, while others had moved past foreplay and were fucking right in front of everybody else. There were couples and there were threesomes. On one side a man was fucking a woman while a second woman straddled her, and kissed the man passionately while he fucked the woman underneath him. On a mattress in an alcove of a brick building not far away, three men were playing with one woman. Devon had seen porn like this before, but it was a completely different sensation to watch a woman suck a man’s cock, while two other men fucked her in the ass and pussy. The otherworldly sounds that shrieked from the woman’s mouth indicated a degree of sexual pleasure Devon had never experienced before. This double penetration before her eyes left her mouth agape and her pussy soaked with dirty pleasure.

Further to the right she saw a woman with a group of men lined up and taking turns fucking her. The moans and grunts from that mattress competed with the sounds of fucking from the circle of bodies, creating a symphony of fucking that was indescribable. The woman, who appeared to be in some sort of sexual trance, was already covered in cum, and there were still men lined up to ravage her. Others hung back along the edges of the fires like her, simply watching, and waiting for the right prey.

Prey. The thought of it sent a delightful shudder through Devon’s body. Something base in her was drawn to the idea of being someone’s prey, and being truly ravaged for the first time in her life. Her husband made love to her. That was boring. Right now, she wanted to be ravaged by an out of control beast – she wanted to be completely used. Devon was overcome by a depraved lust that needed to be satisfied, and she pulled on her nipples without thought, as if to confirm her need to every man staring at her.

As her eyes adjusted to the diminished light, she saw more of them. Man after man, around the edges of this debauched scene, waiting for the right woman to come along that they could take their turn with. Waiting for a lose woman that simply wanted to give in to lust and get fucked and fucked by a complete stranger – or group of strangers. It should have terrified her, but instead, her pussy was on fire with a depraved craving – an overpowering lust. She was frozen to her spot, electricity shooting through her body, tingling all over.

“God, this is unbelievable! It’s like something from a crazy porno movie, only better. And it’s all real!”

Ethan smiled a dirty smile at her excited stream of words. “So you like it?”

Devon hesitated before answering. “It’s hard to describe, but something about this pulls me in. It’s like an undercurrent that I can’t fight. Hell, an undertow I don’t want to fight. I shouldn’t. I mean I’m a married woman surrounded by strangers that look at me like a piece of meat to fuck. But …” she paused, then yelled out, “…it’s fucking hot!”

DanaeBond1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaeBond1

Ethan’s deep chuckle aroused her all the more. “It’s perverted Devon, but that’s what draws you in. Your body craves a little debauchery. It’s understandable. You’re always the perfect employee and the good wife. But here and now, there are no expectations to be good. You’re anonymous, among the uninhibited, and free to let your beastly sexual cravings run wild.”

Devon looked at him with an arched eyebrow. “But without my husband?”

Holding her gaze, Ethan replied with an intensity that stirred her more. “Yes, definitely without your husband. That’s part of the craving to be bad. And part of being wicked is delving into debauchery without your husband. Part of the dirty thrill is cheating on your husband Devon.”

That truth hit her hard, but she recognized it to be true. She shivered with excitement at the thought of embracing this debauchery.

“Let your inner slut out Devon. This is what you’ve been craving.”

As he spoke, Ethan’s hands were moving across her body, pulling out her tits and playing with them, pushing up her short skirt and massaging her gorgeous round ass, where a sliver of her thong was barely visible. Her body responded to his touch, and she let his hands roam all over her, playing with her, giving herself to this man she had known for such a short time. She was now on show, her body being played with for the viewing pleasure of other men that were watching from the shadows. And she loved it.

They kissed deeply and passionately, not like lovers, but like craven animals unleashing their lust. Ethan’s lips devoured her, biting her lower lip, then his tongue pressed into her mouth, pushing in and out, penetrating her as a prelude to another penetration that she knew was coming. Grabbing her by the ass, he pulled her into his throbbing erection and ground into her. As they came up for air, Devon let out a moan, and her eyes turned towards the edge of the circle, where another man locked eyes on her. He had pulled out his hard cock, and was stroking himself while he watched Ethan play with her body. By now her top had been pulled off and her skirt was pushed up around her waist, revealing a skimpy thong that barely covered her pussy.

Ethan grabbed her and hoisted her ass up onto a blanket covered crate. Spreading her legs, he reached in-between her and ripped her thong off in one forceful motion. His head moved to one of her exposed tits and he began sucking on it while his fingers played with her pussy. She was dripping wet with hunger, and his fingers were soaked as soon as he pushed them into her. Her cunt gripped his fingers and he began to finger fuck her while he sucked her tit. His thumb moved to her clit, and began to play with it, sending shock waves through her body as her breathing grew ragged. All the while she kept eye contact with the stranger across from her, taking elicit pleasure from his perving on her while Ethan played with her cunt. Watching him stroke his cock – using her as a personal real life porno – swelled her own lust. She felt like a craven animal, driven into a lust fueled frenzy the likes of which she had never experienced. She couldn’t break eye-contact with this man, who devoured all of her body with his eyes in a consuming carnality. She knew that Ethan was going to fuck her in front of him, hell in front of everyone, and it thrilled her to be on display like this. But somehow she also knew that that would not be the end of it. Deep down she knew with her crossing over from fidelity to infidelity, that the dam would break, and she was going to give herself to this stranger before the night was over. That realization flooded her pussy with more liquid desire, and it pooled beneath her as Ethan worked his fingers in and out of her opening.

As Ethan’s tongue swirled around her nipple, then bit down on her, Devon let out a gasp and then a moan that grew in volume. She felt the pressure building inside of her, the connection between her nipples and her pussy overwhelming her bestial arousal as she pushed her cunt forward, trying to make more contact with her clit, and drive his fingers deeper into her. She was thrusting into his fingers, and her moans alternated with grunts, then turned to a scream as waves of orgasm smashed into her, overwhelming her senses. Her body went ridged and her pussy erupted in a geyser of liquid as Ethan continued to suck her tit and rub her clit. She squirted all over his hand and closed her eyes as one orgasm was followed by another wave of pleasure, overwhelming her and sending her into total darkness, then starlight bursting under her closed eyelids. When she calmed enough to catch her breath, and relaxed enough to open her eyes, they once again locked with the stranger across from her, still stroking his cock as he watched her. Fuck, she felt so dirty, and it gave her a thrill she had never felt before. She was ready for more.

Without giving her time to think about it, Ethan stood up and moved between her legs. His cock was out and he was guiding it to her gaping hole, wet and ready for his big, throbbing cock. This was it. This was the moment she had fantasized about. She was about to be filled with another man’s cock – the first since she married Mark – and there was no doubt in her mind that this is what she wanted more than anything else in the world right now: to be fucked by another man, and to be a complete and utter slut with a bad boy like Ethan.

She felt the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He stopped and looked into her eyes. Her pussy felt empty, needy. She just wanted him to thrust into her and take her, but still he waited.

“Tell me this is what you really want Devon. Tell me you’re ready to cheat on Mark. Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

His eyes were feral, like a wild animal. There was no love there, no sentimentality, no romance. He wanted her cunt. He craved her body. He needed to use her to satisfy his own beastly appetite. And deep down, she knew that he would get off on fucking another man’s wife. He was that kind of man. A week ago that would have shocked her. But something about him tapped into her darkest desires, tapped into her inner slut, and she craved this more than she would ever admit.

Her mouth opened, but nothing came out. He held her tight in his grip, cock ready to plunge, but silent.

Then he gripped her by the hair and pulled her face close to his. “Do you want this cock?” He pushed the head into her and then pulled it out. The look in her eyes revealed all. She needed his cock, but he wanted her to say it.

“Tell me what you want, you little slut,” he growled, then waited.

Exasperated, and her cunt so needy, she finally responded to his taunt. “Do it Ethan! Do me. This is what I want. I need your cock inside of me. Make me your dirty little slut. Fuck me Ethan. Stick your cock inside my cunt and fuck me!”

The words were barely out of her mouth when he impaled her on his long, thick cock in one thrust. It took her breath away. And then he started to pound in and out of her, thrusting hard and deep, with a fast pace that pummeled her body. He was fucking her with an urgency that fed his beastly need – slamming into her body and pulling out, over and over, harder and harder, balls slapping against her, as his cock rammed in and out of her tight, wet cunt in rapid fire. His girth filled her completely and she felt the tip of his cock pushing into her cervix. He fucked her like a demon possessed man. As Devon wrapped her arms around him tight and looked over his shoulder, she saw the stranger still there, eyes locked on her, stroking his hard cock with a devilish smile on his face. It fueled her lust all the more.

Her pussy tightened its grip on Ethan’s cock, and she met his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Sweat was pouring down them both, as they coupled together in a frantic fucking, in a licentious display to appease their greedy appetites. Their lewd display of carnal delight captivated the stranger still watching them, and Devon couldn’t break eye contact with him as she fucked with abandon. Something about being watched in this primal state of desire pushed her own hunger to new heights. As Ethan thrust in and out of her, slamming into her craving cunt over and over and over, she felt her orgasm building higher and higher. She was on fire, every nerve ending in her body electrified, every part of her flesh stimulated for climax. Ethan’s grunts mingled with her loud moans, and her moans turned to a roaring wail as a blinding orgasm struck her with the force of an earthquake, sending her body into spasms of pleasure. Her cunt gripped Ethan’s cock in a tight clutch and then he too erupted in a scream of his own pleasure, as he shot a hot stream of cum deep into her cunt. She felt it rocket into her cervix, as her screams of pleasure turned to silent gasping of intense orgasm.

She couldn’t move. Her piercing climax left her paralyzed and then limp. Ethan wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling. When she finally recovered enough to sit without his help, he pulled to her side and took in the erotic scene. That left Devon fully exposed, sitting on the crate, legs spreads wide, cunt gaping open, with Ethan’s cum leaking out of her. It was a lewd display of a wanton woman, arousing every man looking at her. For the first time in her life, she truly felt like a slut and the wanton woman of her darkest desires. Her eyes were still locked on the stranger masturbating to her shameless display, and she nodded to him. He knew what that nod meant.

Devon’s body began to tingle in anticipation as the stranger walked over to her. He positioned himself between her spread legs, and without a word, he pushed his throbbing cock deep into her pussy. Then he began to fuck her. He pounded in and out of her, giving her a good hard fuck. His hands came up to her throat and gripped her tight. This stranger brutishly possessed her as he used her body to satisfy his base craving for cunt; his primal need to fuck. As he rammed in and out of her, penetrating her to her core, she realized that she was nothing more than a fuck toy, a hole to fuck, a cum bucket for this man’s pleasure. He needed her body to get off, he needed her pussy so he could cum. She meant nothing to him. She was nothing more than a whore for his pleasure. Those thoughts mingled with the physical assault on her body overwhelmed her, and her building orgasm struck with brute force once again, as she let out an other-worldly wail of pleasure. The stranger, who had worked himself up to this by masturbating to her, couldn’t hold back any longer. He grunted with each thrust as he emptied his balls into Devon’s cunt, filling her up to overflowing with more cum.

Ethan came to her, taking her limp body and laying it down on a mattress close by. It took a long time for her to recover from this orgasmic assault on her body, but when she came back to her senses, she realized that three more men – total strangers – had taken up position on the mattress with her, sitting there touching her, stroking her. She looked into each of their eyes, then down to their raging cocks, and their lust for her overwhelmed her senses.

One of them pulled her up, and then together they positioned her on all fours. She assumed the fuck position for these three men as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It never occurred to her that she could say no. They wanted her body, and she wanted to give it to them. She wanted to experience the gluttonous rush of being possessed by three men at the same time. She wanted to feel a cock in each of her holes. Her base cravings had been unleashed, and Devon fully embraced her own depravity.

The first man slid under her and pushed his cock into her sloppy pussy. He filled her hole and held himself there as the second man positioned himself behind her, then taking some of the fluids running out of her cunt in his hand, he lubed her asshole, before pushing his cock into her tight opening. He eased it in deeper and deeper until he fully filled her ass.

Devon let out a moan with each push. The feeling was indescribable. She felt so full, one cock deep inside each of her holes. Then they began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, letting her adjust. Two cocks buried deep inside of her set off a dizzyingly set of erotic sensations. The friction of two cocks, rubbing together with a thin membrane separating them, was overwhelming. The friction, the fullness, the electrifying sensation. Her body was overwhelmed with desire and the climb up that mountain top of climax was well on its way.

Then she felt the man in front of her take her head and push his cock in her mouth. All three holes were filled with cock, and she was servicing three men at the same time. She sucked on his cock and took it deep into her throat in order to satisfy his need. And then he began to fuck her mouth. Taking her head in his hands, holding her still, he matched the pace set by the other two. Together they fucked each of her holes, building their tempo to go faster and faster, as they fucked her deeper and deeper. Soon they were pounding into her like jack hammers, in an urgent attempt to satisfy their craven need to cum. And before she knew it, they were each exploding – each shooting their cum deep into her holes at the same time. Now her cunt was overflowing, her ass was thick with cum, and her mouth was full of the hot white stuff. Devon choked as she attempted to swallow it all, and once his cock was pulled from her mouth, she gulped most of it down, with just enough dribbling down her chin to give her the look of a complete degenerate.

Falling to the mattress, Devon lay on her back and looked into the darkness around her, wondering how many more men would use her this night. As she looked up into the stars, her mind drifted to her husband Mark, off with Mia somewhere. She wondered if he had fucked her yet. If he could only see her now, the slut wife willingly giving her body to strangers – no names, not even one word spoken. No words were necessary. Primal need and craven desire is written across the face. And spread legs are the universal invitation to depraved men everywhere.

As Devon reveled in her own debauchery, yet another stranger kneeled over her, took her hand in his, raised it to his face, and played with her wedding band, before sliding her finger into his mouth and sucking on it. Her diamond ring twinkled in the glow of the fire, and Devon’s mind swirled with thoughts of what was yet to come on this night of decadence. Then she wondered to herself if this was just a one night excursion – a Mardi Gras event – or had her life changed forever? When Mia appeared out of the darkness and straddled her, then began to kiss her wildly, and Mark pulled in behind Mia, naked with a raging hard-on pointed towards Mia’s cunt, Devon had her answer.

 

Published 
Written by TJRogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments