Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharin' Sharon

"We were finally able to get together again"

14
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, this is an adventure that happened years ago, but I remember it vividly, and wrote it down long ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We wanted to send it to Penthouse but never did. Would still like to..."

It was a Friday when I finally got a hold of her. I wanted to know if she had any errands to run this weekend. She said she might and that she'd call me around 11 a.m. on Saturday. Boy, I could hardly wait! We'd been fuck buddies for at least ten years now and I'd been having this recurring fantasy about her and I wanted it fulfilled.

The phone rang on Saturday at 11 a.m. sharp and I heard her familiar "Hi, whatchya doing?" My penis began to pulsate! She told me she had some things to do and she couldn't get out of the house for another forty-five minutes. I told her I'd see her when she got there. That would give me more than enough time to get ready for her to cum over. My cock got as hard as a rock and really began to throb just thinking about her!

She told me once that her hubby thought sex was a chore, the main purpose being procreation. I thanked God many times for the opportunity to hear her moan and groan as I fucked her in the most ultimate form of pleasure known to man. I couldn't believe someone would think that way, especially with someone like her, and today I was going to fuck her hard, Thank God! 

When she finally got there, I locked the door behind us. We went into the kitchen and she knelt on a chair and bent over the table to admire a plant on the window sill. I started rubbing her where the ass meets the snatch and she jumped six feet! She relaxed and smiled at me. I continued to rub her through her jeans from hole to hole, as I complimented her on how warm it was down there.

I slipped my free hand around her and went under her bra and grabbed her left tit. It felt so good to caress it and her nipple hardened under my touch. I stopped my massaging of her boob and slid my hands up the back of her shirt and undid her bra. I pulled her closer to me, nibbling on her neck while I played with her big juicy tits. While still in this position, I started walking her towards the stairs that led to my bedroom, not wanting to let go of those luscious tits. She told me how she worked hard that morning and wondered if she could take a shower later. What a coincidence, I thought.

"Oh, I'm sure we can arrange something," I told her with a smile on my face.

Once upstairs, she sat on the edge of the bed where we proceeded to undress her. Once that was done, I stood in front of her and she undid my shorts, letting them slide to the floor and I stepped out of them. But when she dropped my undies, my cock sprang up and almost slapped her in the face! She grabbed it and started sucking on it. Her mouth was so warm and wet I wanted to blast my wad down her throat, but I had other plans.

I pulled out of her mouth before it was too late and pushed her back on the bed and wiggled her up to the headboard. While sitting on her stomach, I rubbed my dick across her tits a few times and told her how good it felt. She smiled and agreed. Then I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lotion I'd placed there earlier and pumped some on her beautiful boobs. I proceeded to rub it all over her tits and when they were good and lubricated, I slid my cock between them and she pressed them together for me.

I started out with slow strokes, savoring the sweet sensation of sexy skin on skin. It was almost like I was inside her pussy; so hot and tight and wet, but yet oh so different! Between her moans, she told me how good it felt. I agreed, whispering a “Fuck yeah,” concentrating on my cock, enjoying the sight.

I started pumping harder, announcing I was about to cum. I withdrew from her boobs and started pumping my penis furiously. I told her to open her mouth as I reached the point of pleasure. I was stroking myself so fast that I missed with the first blast and it landed on her cheek. The second burst found most of its way into her mouth, but the third one hit the other cheek. Boy, it's sure hard to aim that thing when one is so excited! She scraped what she could with her fingers into her mouth, exclaiming how yummy it was.

I fell to the bed next to her and we cuddled and talked for a while until I noticed the lotion on my dick began to feel really gross. I asked if she wanted to wash it off for me and she said yes. I got up and got the pail of warm water and bar of soap I'd put behind the door earlier. I sat on the edge of my table and she pulled a chair up in front of me. I started the initial lathering, but she took over right away, and right away is when my cock started growing. She stroked it gently, and caressed my testes too!

I was going bonkers and wanted to put my dick back in her mouth, and I couldn't wait to cram it up her warm, wet love canal too, so what was one to do? I suggested we rinse me off so I grabbed my plant sprayer and towel that was sitting on the table and sprayed my crotch.

"Wow, this got cold fast! I know I put warmer water in than that!"

But it did feel good to cool off my smoking hot rod. She finished rinsing all the soap off me and then dried me off and instantly began sucking me off. It felt so awesome and together with the soap stroking, it felt like I could've come quick and I did want to blast a wad down her throat, but I stopped her and told her it was my turn to wash her off. I didn't want to come twice before she even came once.

We switched places, except she lay on her back on the table and I began to lather her luscious boobs up while standing where the chair was. Anyone who has ever washed or fucked a pair of tits knows how awesomely slippery they get and how good it feels, and she was enjoying it too. I wanted to suck on them so I sprayed them clean and wiped 'em dry. They were soon wet again because I bent over and began to suck on them, salivating from nipple to nipple. My fingers got wet too because I plunged them into her snatch, paying close attention to the top of her slit, caressing her clit, all the while sucking and tonguing her nipples and tits!

My cock had lost its hardness and my back was getting sore, so I stood up and massaged a tit with one hand while the other hand caressed her cunt. She was moaning gently and before too long her hips were bucking off the table as her moans turned into loud “Yes! Yes! Yes’es!” as she came all over my hand, shivering and shaking. Awesome!

I stepped up closer so I could lay my cock on the table and she glanced at it out of the corner of her eye. It started growing again. I asked her what she was looking at, and she turned onto her side and took me in her mouth again. Wow! It felt great! After a few minutes, I just had to get inside her creamy cunt, so I withdrew and told her I was going for a walk. I went to the edge of the table where her legs were dangling and plunged my pulsating pecker into her pussy. I was finally in her nice hot twat! Once again, I started out with slow, gentle strokes; reveling in the feel of her wet warmth.

bikersofii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bikersofii

I reached out and caressed her tits, enjoying the look on her face and as my plunging began to pick up faster and harder, I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulders. I was fucking the shit out of her and she responded in kind by quivering and cumming all over my cock, calling out to God!

I took her legs from my shoulders and held them towards the Heavens and pounded harder. She begged to God that I fucked her harder. As I was slashing in and out of her sopping snatch, I put her legs together and threw them over my shoulder. Talk about super tight! I love tabletop sex! That’s when I really started to fuck her hard. The angle of penis to pussy penetration was incredible!

She must have thought so too because of the way she was thrashing and bucking her hips to meet my movements and begging and pleading for me to “Fuck me! Fuck me!” ended with her cumming even harder, gasping for air and shaking uncontrollably. I stopped and took her hands. I leaned back with her holding me up and fucked her softly. Her eyes were closed and had the look of a satisfied scowl on her face. She was moaning gently so I grabbed my dick and started rubbing up and down the length of her succulent slit. Then I mashed the head against her clit and rubbed it for a while, until the rest of my cock was feeling cold and lonely, so I pushed my penis deep into her pussy.

Watching her getting fucked was so cool, the expression on her face said everything; she was enjoying it as much as I was! I pulled her up and withdrew my dick from her steaming snatch. A few steps backwards from the table and I was lying sideways on my bed. We were still holding hands as she climbed on top of me and grabbed my cock and stuffed it back inside of her vagina. She began to ride me fast and furious as I just lay back and smiled.

She rode me up and down for a while, and then she'd switch to going back and forth; side to side, sliding my snake against her slit, grinding her essence against mine, sending jolts of joy through our bodies. I would sometimes meet her thrusts, other times I would just lie back and let her enjoy what she could do for herself, all the while playing with her tits. It wasn’t long before she started calling out, "OH GOD, OH GOD, PLEEAASE, PLEEAASSSE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, PLEEAASE FUUUCK MEEEE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKME FUCKME FUCKME!!!" as she came all over my cock. I sure was glad my roommate was gone for the weekend!

She stayed on top of me for a while, grinding her pelvis against mine. It felt so awesome! "You were just faking it," I said and we laughed together. Smiling, she started to pick up the tempo again and I met her thrust for thrust, her pleading to be fucked again, and me telling her I was cumming. "Yeah, that's it, fuck me hard! Cum all over my cock!" I begged, squeezing and rubbing her tits as I pushed my hips into her, squirting semen as far and deep as I could, shaking sweetly as we came together again.

She fell onto my chest in a heap, whispering how great that was, and I agreed, flexing my cock muscle in her cunt, and her squeezing it with her pussy muscles. We got a good laugh out of that and she got off and lay next to me. We talked and cuddled. I kept on playing with her boobs. She said she should probably get going. We both wished she could stay and lie around naked and fuck the rest of the day away but...

We got up and as she was putting her bra on, I tweaked her nipples and rubbed her tits, and by golly, my cock started to grow again! It grew much faster when she slid down my body and stuck it in her mouth! I grabbed her head and fell back onto the bed and she dropped to her knees, her mouth a vise grip on my dick. I couldn't see what was going on, so I pushed her hair out of my way to get a better view.

I love watching my dick get sucked! It looked so huge! She was holding it by the base as her magical mouth moved magnificently and worked me over. She twirled her tongue around the head, and then plunged my precious penis down her throat as far as she could! I encouraged her to give me a hand job at the same time, which she did for a while, but gave up in order to concentrate on sucking me dry.

After about five minutes of this pleasurable penis penetration, I couldn't stand it any longer. I HAD to cum so I pulled her up and as she lay down, I mounted her in one swift motion! I let my manhood melt in her feminine furnace, enjoying the warmth. Then I started pumping my piston in and out of her pussy. I could feel it pulsating. I went nuts, fucking her fast and furious! I was moaning, she was moaning, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew, and she was coming too, begging me to "Please fuck me," so I let out another moan and she began to groan as we came together, her clit quivering and my penis pulsating hot sperm into her snatch!

We lay there smiling at each other in orgasmic ecstasy until she announced she really had to go this time. I reluctantly pulled out of her and got up and helped her up. I watched her get dressed. My cock was softly sagging and she kissed it goodbye and true to her nature, she started sucking it again; she loves sucking cock! It's really awesome getting sucked back to hardness and I was loving every minute of it, but I stopped her and told her she'd better be on her way. I put my shorts back on and saw her to the door.

It was an awesome afternoon that I hated to see end, but we would get together soon, we hoped, and she went on her way with a big smile on her face, leaving me with a big smile on mine, and a pleased penis in my pants! And I’m pretty positive she had a pleased, panting pussy in hers!

The next time I saw her, she was coming out of my roommate's bedroom, looking rather embarrassed…

Published 
Written by lingamseeksyoni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments