Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy Gets Fucked Again

"Tammy and Joel continue their sexual adventure together..."

15
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
798 words 798 words

It was early afternoon at Tammy’s house...

“Ugh... Ugh... Fuck me!"

“Oh, God, you’re so beautiful,” Joel said in Tammy’s ear. He started kissing her and stroke her lovingly. She giggled at the compliment as she looked back at him. 

“I get that a lot for some reason,” she smiled. Joel loved her smile. They met eyes. He went faster, penetrating her sweet womanhood.

“Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick! Oh, God!”

He looked at Tammy and her raw beauty as he got to squeeze her ebony breasts. He noticed her breasts got bigger as time went on. His strokes got deeper. He slapped her breasts playfully.

“Mmm, you like those titties?” she said seductively.

“Yeahhhh...”

Joel then slapped her glorious, curvaceous ass.

“Ugh!"

Joel smacked her ass again.

“Ugh!"

Tammy then turned around, got on her knees, and began to suck Joel’s volcanic erection. She almost immediately moisturized him with her saliva. She at first began to suck his head slowly yet seductively. She gradually sucked him deeper and deeper until she deep-throated him.

As she sucked Joel, he wondered... She had a fiancé and a whole family. They were friends for more than ten years. He’d had a crush on Tammy since they were in their teens. He watched while other men pulled every trick out of the book to even talk to her. Until one day, they talked. They laughed. Back then, he knew that she had a man. Nonetheless, that did not stop him from checking her out every time he got a chance. 

He slapped her voluptuous ass again.

“UGHHHH!!!"

“Take that dick. Take that shit. Take that dick,” he said, defiantly, grabbing her neck. At this point, he was close to his climax. Tammy looked back at him. She was so beautiful to him. 

“Ugh! Ugh! I love your big dick!" she moaned with need.

“Say my name. Say my name,” Joel said animalistically, smacking her on the ass again.

“Yes, Joel! Fuck me, Joel! Fuck me!" Tammy said, in want.

“Yeah, you want this nut in you?"

“Yeah...” She said.

Joel then fucked Tammy like never before. Joel fucked her with lust, love, hunger, before finally slowing down and whispering in Tammy’s ear in his deep, baritone voice:

ScarlettWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWood

“You like that dick, do you? Do you?"

Joel grabbed her ass again. Her ass was getting red marks.

“Yes, Daddyyyy... Ughhhh. Oh, shit!"

“Oh, Tammy, I’m coming. UGHHHHHHHHH!" Joel said, finally in relief.

Joel looked at his beautiful art that he left. Tammy looked back at him. They smiled at each other.

“So... Were your needs satisfied?" Tammy said.

“I should ask you that."

She smiled and touched his cheek.

“You're so cute. Yeah, you were ok,” she said giggling.

“Yeah, you can say that,” Joel said.

All of a sudden, her cell phone alarm sounded.

“Oh, fuck,” Tammy said. “I’m late.”

“Do not tell me... Do not tell me...” Joel said.

“I got to get my kids from school. I can drop you off on the way to picking them up.”

Joel then realized he fucked someone else’s woman and she had kids. Joel didn’t mean to, but he broke his own rule: “Look but don’t touch.” Although Tammy was very inviting of it all.

“Let’s go,” Joel said simply.

Joel got into the car with her. They sped off.

“Tammy, I got a question."

“What?"

“Why? Why exactly did we fuck each other? You have a family. I held on to my feelings for you for years...” Joel said until he got interrupted. Tammy interrupted him with a kiss.

“Shit,” Joel cursed to himself.

“Exactly. Nobody said I was sexy like you did since my fiancé. Like, 'I want to rip your clothes off and fuck you' sexy. I could tell. And my fiancé and me are having issues right now.”

“What kind?"

“We always used to fuck. He was horny too. Grabbing my ass in public, all that crap. Now he’s always working. Before you, I had a BBC dildo and a vibrator on standby waiting for this pussy,” Tammy said unapologetically.

“Oh. Damn,” Joel said. “I kind of feel dirty again,” Joel continued.

“So... do you wanna do it again?” Tammy softly said. Joel looked her in her eyes. “Think about it as an arrangement between two friends. A contract.”

Joel knew better what to say to her next.

“A contract, huh? On one condition... I get to see that vibrator in action. I just want to live. Please don’t tell him. I want to live,” Joel said. She giggled, then kissed him on the cheek.

“You got it, baby. I won’t tell. Our secret’s safe with us.”

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments