Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tempted by Eve: Part Two

"When passion leads to love, Eve has tempted an affair..."

9
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Eve walked to the restaurant with her fingers intertwined within Channing’s large, strong hand. They chatted about random topics as they made their way there before arriving. The restaurant was elegantly furnished with some traditional Thai art decorating the wall which caught her attention. Telling Channing about her trip to Thailand the year before, he listened quietly. Eve had a way of speaking which captured his attention instantly and perhaps, this was how he’d fallen in love.

The meal passed leisurely with talk of various interests and anecdotes. Channing felt her foot press against his calf and stirred at the body contact. Her small feet traced up his legs to press against his thigh, all the while Eve kept her expression neutral. Channing felt himself stiffen in response to her seductive comments and paid the bill in a rush to get her back to the hotel. Snatching her up to kiss her as soon as they stepped outside of the restaurant, his lips crushed onto hers and Eve gasped. Feeling his strong arms around her small body aroused her with the certainty that he would always act to please her. His physical strength could easily have his way with her but she knew she was safe.

Walking hand in hand back to the hotel, Eve felt herself gush with arousal and knew how drenched her underwear would be. Channing was thankful that his jeans partly concealed his raging hard on, though it could still be noticed if one looked. Eve pressed her butt back against his front as they rode the lift up to her floor and felt his hand clasp her waist. His low groan betraying his arousal before the lift opened and they finally reached the room. Eve swiped the card at the door and led Channing inside, her hips swaying as she walked. Stripping off the coat, she hung it over the back of a chair and turned as Channing hung his jacket on the back of the door.

Eve felt nervous, it was her first time doing something as brazen as this and she adored Channing. He knew that, they had talked about their shared daydreams enough to know how smitten they were.

“Are you okay, Eve?”

“I’m fine,” her voice faltered, “Just can’t believe we’re actually here.”

“Nor can I,” he stroked a finger down the curve of her cheek, “You’re so beautiful.”

Tiptoeing up to receive the kiss, Eve clasped onto his broad shoulders while he took her by the waist. Feeling the trace of stubble brush her soft skin as his lips pressed against hers, kissing gently before she flicked her tongue against his mouth. Deepening the kiss with their tongues, as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Channing moved them over to the bed, sitting down with her on his lap as their bodies pressed together. His hard throbbing cock directly below her wet heat as she straddled him. Eve moaned when his lips descended onto her neck, finding her delicate skin there and trailing kisses over her throat. Unzipping her dress to expose her breasts in the balcony bra with her nipples hardened beneath the lace.

Channing slowly stripped Eve, letting her stand so that the dress dropped into a pool at her feet before she unbuttoned his shirt. He took down his jeans to show his straining Calvin Klein briefs as they contained his desire for her. Kissing down her stomach to her hip bone, he pressed a love bite onto her caramel skin there and traced the swell of her labia through the lace. Eve whimpered and felt her hips buck in response to his touch while she palmed her breasts, squeezing them as he teased her. Channing drew back and reached up beneath her to unhook the bra, drinking in the sight of her tits once they were fully exposed. He kissed and sucked her nipples, teasing her with a light bite of his teeth tugging them out. Eve cried his name and felt cream once more gush in her quim.

Channing caressed the curve of her waist into her hips and slowly pulled down the drenched lace panties. A long string of wetness stretched from her labia to the gusset and broke, springing back onto her thigh. Putting the panties on the bed, he leant down to lick it from her skin and heard her whimpered moan once more. She sounded like a kitten almost with the heady desire for sex clear in the tremble of her thighs. Kissing down the delicate skin, he reached her snatch and pressed a finger to her clit before swiping down between her labia to collect the sticky juices there.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

Eve watched him as his tongue reached out to taste her flower, moaning when he licked her clit before pressing down to lick the sweet ring of her jar.

His hands clasped her thighs on either side of his head while he began to eat her muffin. Lapping at the sweetness she continued to gush as her body responded to his attentions. Sliding a finger inside her vice, he found her g spot once she cried out his name and touched her there. Eve felt her orgasm building as he fingered her while sucking on her labia and clit, juices pouring out of her once she reached her peak. Breathless, she shook and trembled in the wake of pleasure while Channing took down his own briefs and revealed the meat she so hungered for.

Eve moved onto her knees while still dripping with wetness, stroking Channing’s long, hard cock in her small hands she smiled. It was so stiff yet the skin was soft and warm, she loved just how contradicting the male body could be. Stroking him in her hands for a few long minutes, she kissed and licked his nipples to spite a groan from him before kissing down his torso. Returning to his cock, she licked the length of his shaft before circling her tongue around his throbbing pink head. Eve took him into her mouth and sucked the bell before drawing back to take a breath.

Putting him back into her mouth, she slowly eased more of him into her until she had nearly half of him within her and his tip pressed at her throat. Pushing further she gagged but tried still despite her eyes beginning to water. He was eight inches long and thick, Eve knew she couldn’t take him all the way but the wet velvet of her mouth and lips spurred his desire. She bobbed her head while sucking the top of his shaft, squeezing and pulsing her hand around his base in a way he had never before experienced. She sat back onto her heels and pleasured him with her hands while smiling up at him.

Moving back down onto the bed, Eve parted her legs and touched herself as Channing watched while he opened a condom wrapper. She was young and fertile with a healthy body, tonight was a mix of hedonism and affection but no accidents could be had. He stretched the condom over his cock and Eve marvelled at how the light reflected on the latex, his cock fully wrapped and shown in all its’ girth. She swallowed softly and felt herself grow wetter still with anticipation but whispered.

“Please be gentle, I’ve not had anyone as big as you.”

Channing felt his arousal heighten at the thought of stretching her cunt beyond its’ capacity and felt his cock twitch despite himself. Kissing her tenderly, he cupped her face and moved between her legs. He swiped the head of his cock between her labia before letting his tip press at her entrance.

“I will be, baby. Just relax.”

“Channing-?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“I love you.”

Eve whispered the words shyly but relaxed when he pressed a kiss to her forehead and lowered his mouth to her ear.

“I love you too, now let me make love to my woman.”

Eve gasped as he pushed the first inch of his meat into her, slowly feeding the rest of his cock in until he reached a lock in her muscle and could go no further. Eve trembled and moaned, her muscles beginning to adjust to allow him to push further inside her. Channing groaned with the liquid heat gripping him in her tightness, pulling out before pushing back in and hearing her cry out his name. Gentle thrusts finally gave way to his head reaching her cervix and passionately moving together as Eve climaxed repeatedly. His head teased her g spot with deliberate precision as they lay on their sides; Channing slowly rocked his hips while watching her blissful expression.

Taking off the latex, Eve stroked him until she felt him spurt thick ropes of cum across her stomach. The cream contrasting with her caramel skin while he shuddered and she felt herself drip still. Cuddled up in bed, the scent of musk hung in the air and Eve felt herself drift into sleep. Channing held her close to him, feeling the dried cum on their bodies where they had pressed together. Letting himself begin to doze, he heard his phone give a beep and winced inwardly. Eve had his heart now.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments