Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Honey Trap

107
42 Comments 42
9.6k Views 9.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

This is a little story from a few years ago. Firstly, a little bit about me. When I was fifteen I looked twenty-five. I just had that older look about me. When I was twenty I looked more like thirty. The thing is, when I reached forty I barely looked thirty. I could easily look to be in my late twenties. That’s the funny thing about ageing. When I was young I looked too old, when I was getting old I looked too young. I never had any children and managed to keep my shape, tall and slim with a good bosom.

I’m telling you this, not as a boast, but because it’s relevant to my story. I have a friend called Sally. We met at the local WI a few years ago. She married well, in other words, she’s rich. She’s not my best friend, just someone I occasionally go shopping with or share a coffee morning. Myself and Harry, my husband, have been to a few of their parties, and they have been to a few of ours. All in all, she’s not a bad sort. I quite like her actually. Her daughter, April, was about to get married to a young man called Thomas.

Now, Sally had her doubts about Thomas. She wasn’t sure if perhaps he was just a bit of a gold digger. She told me that he seemed like a charming enough young man, always well mannered and polite. It was just that when they all went out for dinner, she noticed him looking at the waitress. She wasn’t absolutely sure but it started to ring alarm bells in her head. Obviously, she didn’t want her daughter to get hurt so she looked up honey traps on the internet. Apparently, she got the idea from Cosmo magazine.

At the time I had no idea what a honey trap was. Once she explained it all to me it made sense, albeit a bit sneaky. Evidently, she knew that Thomas would be staying in a swanky London hotel the following weekend. Some sort of company business for his firm. Sally had phoned a few private investigators she had found on the net who deal in such matters. Unfortunately, all were fully booked over that particular weekend. She was a bit worried as she didn’t know when such an opportunity would present itself again.

It was when she told me how much it would cost; I almost spat my coffee out. Firstly, the private investigator would have his standard price. Then there were the fees for the young lady, they would be charged by the hour plus travelling and hotel expenses. Apparently, she couldn’t just turn up and stand at the bar; she would need to book a room, so that it all seemed legit. Even though the total cost came to several thousand, Sally didn’t mind as it would put her mind at rest and save a lot of heartache in the future. And money of course.

I told her how surprised I was that she couldn’t find someone as I would jump at the chance for an all-expenses-paid stay at a posh London hotel. That’s when she asked me if I would do it. She said I would be perfect. I looked young, and Thomas didn’t know me. Not only that, but she trusted me. I told her that I was indeed tempted but would have to run it by Harry first. Surprisingly, Harry didn’t mind at all. England was playing a football match that weekend and he was thinking of having a few friends around. And to be honest, I only told Harry that I would be keeping an eye on Thomas. I didn’t mention the honey trap bit.

So there you have it. Sally was happy, Harry was happy, and oh boy, was I happy. An all-expenses-paid weekend break in London. Sally had loads of pictures of Thomas so I knew what he looked like. He was quite the handsome young man in fact. All I had to do was try and flirt with him to see if he takes the bait. In return, I would get a fabulous weekend away in London. I left Sally to make the final arrangements and returned home. What could possibly go wrong?

Wanting to do a proper job, I spent the next couple of days researching honey traps on the net. It was quite an eye-opener I can tell you. The extraordinary lengths some people go to test their future partners out. The way I saw it, if you are suspicious enough to pay someone to test their fidelity, you have probably chosen the wrong one in the first place. But if Sally wanted to waste her money finding out, she may as well waste it on me.

The day before my departure, Sally came round for a coffee and finalise the plans. She had booked the hotel, first-class train travel and gave me an envelope full of cash for taxies and the like. I was getting quite excited, I felt a bit like Jane Bond. Sally on the other hand, was a bit nervous. She said she felt bad about doing it but wanted to know if her future son-in-law could be trusted. I assured her I would do my best and report back on my return.

The train ride to London was excellent, I felt like royalty travelling in first class. The hotel was only a short taxi ride from the station. I checked in under the name of Miss Roberts. Apparently, Sally liked the film Pretty Woman, so gave me the name of the lead actress. I wasn’t too sure if I was flattered by that or not, after all, Roberts played a hooker in that film. Thankfully, she didn’t give my first name as Julia. To keep it simple and easy to remember, I was to be Kim for the weekend. Kim Roberts, femme fatale.

The hotel was amazing; the lobby area was super posh. After checking in, a young man dressed in a bellboy outfit took my bag and showed me to my room. That too was amazing. It was just like those ones you see in the movies. It was really big, with a large bed, various items of furniture, and even a sofa. I’d never been anywhere quite like it. The bellboy was a bit rude though. I gave him a pound tip as that was the only change I had on me, apart from notes. He wasn’t going to get one of those. As I gave him the pound he looked at me and said “Thank you” in a most sarcastic way, cheeky little git.

Before having a shower I decided to have a quick G&T at the bar, just to settle me you understand. I was just a little surprised to see Thomas at the bar. He was telling the barman how noisy his room was. He could hear all the traffic outside. I didn’t want him to see me right then; I was still dressed in my travelling clothes. Instead, I returned to my room and raided the mini-bar before having a shower. The shock of almost bumping into him had now worn off. I got changed into a nice body-hugging red dress and returned to the hotel bar. Thomas was still there, on the phone to April. He was telling her that he arrived safely and that his room was quite noisy.

I sat as close to him as I dared whilst ordering a drink. He made eye contact with me and smiled, I gave a little smile back and politely looked away. When he finished his call I was half expecting him to say something to me, he didn’t. I wasn’t sure whether or not I should start the conversation. After all, I was supposed to be a trap. The fact that he never approached me was a good sign. I ordered another drink and as soon as we made eye contact, I smiled and told him what a nice hotel it was. As far as honey traps go, I was rubbish. I really didn’t know what else to say.

Thomas just smiled and told me how noisy his room was. This young man clearly had a thing about noise. I wasn’t sure how to keep the conversation going, or if indeed, I should. Having a skinny bum, I was trying to get comfortable on the barstool. “Not very comfortable, are they.” He said with a smile. I looked around and saw a nice little table in the corner. I told him I was going to sit over there, pointing at the table. As I stood up, I asked him if he would like to join me. Having had a couple of gins I was feeling a tad squiffy. Asking him to join me was extremely brazen in my book.

He said yes and followed me to the table. I had my little speech ready if he asked me back to his room. I would say that I was a happily married woman and would never do such a thing. But he never asked me. Instead, we just had a polite chat about life in general. Then he told me about April and his upcoming marriage. I think he had a bit too much to drink as he started telling me how nervous he was. Apparently, he told her that he had several girlfriends in the past. This was untrue. He just didn’t want to appear inexperienced, he felt embarrassed about only having one.

April on the other hand had quite a few boyfriends prior to Thomas, the little minx. I never knew that about her. The way it appeared to me, if anyone was going to stray off the reservation, it was April. Perhaps it was Thomas who should have set a honey trap for her. I was starting to feel a little sorry for him. I asked him if he was going to have one last fling before he got married. He said that was unlikely to happen, but even if it did, he wouldn’t know what to do.

It was clear to me that he was besotted with April. He never as much as made a pass at me. In a way, I was a bit disappointed. I should have been happy that he could indeed be trusted, but on the other hand, I was feeling horny. I actually wanted him to make a pass at me. That sounds really bad I know. But then again, I was away from home, a tad squiffy, and sitting chatting with a handsome young man.

It was now late in the afternoon. The bar was shutting and Thomas said he was going up to his room for a rest before dinner. Nothing I could do about that of course. I’d done my best to seduce him, but to no avail. I went up to my room for a shower and some much-needed finger relief. That was the only sex I was going to get that day.

Once I finished taking care of myself, I gave Sally a call. I told her that I had managed to connect with Thomas in the hotel bar. I told her about having a few drinks with him and how I all but threw myself at him. Yes, I did lay it on a bit thick, and perhaps bent the truth a little. More than a little really I suppose. I just wanted to let her know she was getting her money’s worth. Oddly enough, she sounded a little disappointed.

At least I'd done my job, I was happy about that. Anyway, I was still in London in a posh hotel. I decided to have a little sleep and then hit the dinner menu with full force. Even after the finger relief, I was still feeling horny. As I was dozing off I fantasised about meeting a stranger in the hotel. I had a lovely little sleep. When I woke it was dark outside. At first I thought I’d overslept, but thankfully it was still early enough to hit the restaurant.

I could have worn my comfortable travelling clothes, but decided to dress up for the occasion. On leaving the room I caught my reflection in the full-length mirror. My black, low-cut dress made me look like a bit of a tart, pretty woman indeed. Still, I was in London. When I arrived in the restaurant I could see Thomas, he was sitting alone. I walked over and said hello. His table was empty so I assumed he had just finished. In fact, he too had only just arrived. When the waiter came over he asked if we wanted a table for two.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

Thomas asked me if I’d like to join him, of course, I said yes. He was such delightful company. We chatted about everything and nothing. He was excited about his upcoming marriage to April. It was clear he was in love with her.

I was starting to feel a little guilty for trying to trap him. It was only when he started telling me about his future mother-in-law, my friend Sally; that I really felt sorry for him.

Apparently, he claimed that she once offered him money to leave her alone and walk away. I was now starting to see things in a whole new light. She didn’t want me to fail, she wanted me to succeed. Now dear reader, whatever you may think of me, I really am a good person at heart. I felt bad about what I was doing and told Thomas the whole story.

He was understandably shocked, and more than a little angry. I hung my head in shame as he stood up and marched away from our table. The waiter came over and asked if we had finished. I just ordered a large gin and tonic and sat in silence. My phone rang, it was my husband. He wanted to know how I was getting on. I told him that everything was fine. Thomas was a good lad and never bothered me at all. I then told him I was going to have an early night and we said our goodbyes.

To be honest, I was feeling rotten. I had allowed myself to get embroiled in Sally’s evil scheme to get Thomas out of her life. An older man came over to my table and offered to buy me a drink. I told him to get lost. Yes, that’s how I felt. It was then that Thomas returned. He apologised for storming off and said he didn’t blame me for trying to trap him. He knew it was all Sally’s doing. I explained that I had already phoned her and told her that he had been the perfect gentlemen. That made him smile. He sat down again and we had a few more drinks.

At least now we were both being honest with each other. Well, actually I was being more honest. Thomas had been honest all the time. We had a really good chat and a bit of a laugh at the whole situation. I mean, it was quite funny when you think about it. He opened up quite a lot about his apprehension regarding sex. He knew she was far more experienced than him. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her in the bedroom. It was then that I told him about my husband, how I’d saved myself for him.

Somehow, this surprised him. He had imagined me as being a woman of the world. I think he felt a lot better knowing I wasn’t. And there you have it, two people caught up in a set of most unfortunate circumstances. The evening passed quickly, the waiters were growing ever more impatient. It was now time for us to leave the restaurant. By now, the bar was shut. Thomas explained that he had a big presentation to make the following day and needed his rest.

Now, don’t go getting all judgemental on me dear reader. Look at it from my point of view. I’m in a posh hotel in London. I’m sitting next to an almost virginal and very handsome young man. I was there to literally spy on him. It was my job to see if he stayed on the straight and narrow. Nonetheless, we were both a little squiffy and I for one was starting to feel a little horny. As I put my empty glass down on the table, I told him how quiet my room was. If you remember, he had complained about his room being too noisy.

I leant over and whispered in his ear. “My room is on the second floor, 220.” His face went a little red with embarrassment. I wasn’t sure what he was thinking, or what he would do. As I stood up to leave, I said in a quiet voice. “Room 220, you know where I am if you want to continue our chat.” Then I left. As soon as I got to my room I raided the minibar. I wasn’t sure if Thomas would come to my room or not. By now, I was as wet as an otter’s pocket.

If he didn’t turn up I was going to have to get busy with the fingers, again. In fact, I was so wet that I had to change my knickers. Moments later, there was a light knocking on my door. A quick look in the mirror and I opened it. Thomas was just walking away, so I called him back. He said that he thought I may have fallen asleep, no chance. As he came in I put the do not disturb sign on the door. “It is quiet in here.” He said as I poured him a drink and set it down on the table in front of the sofa.

We started chatting and it wasn’t long until the conversation turned to the honey trap. He asked me what I would have done if he had come on to me. I told him I would have ran for the hills and called Sally. He thought that was funny. I found myself in a strange situation. I was feeling horny and I had a young man in my room. A man I would gladly have sex with at that moment. I was trying to think of a way to make that happen. I asked him if I was the sort of person he would come on to in a hotel.

I was more than a little pleased when he said he would. I then asked him, just out of interest you understand, how he would go about it. He said basically, what we already did. That is, try to have a drink with me and hopefully dinner. I asked him what he would do then. He said he imagined he would try and get her back to his room. As he said that he was blushing. Nonetheless, I could see a bulge appearing in his pants.

I thought to myself, it’s now or never. I told him that so far he had succeeded. We had a drink, then dinner, and now he was alone with me in a hotel room. Then I casually asked him. “What next?” As I said that, I stood up and removed my dress. Underneath I was wearing matching black bra and knickers, black stockings and suspenders. Now, finally, I had his full attention. The bulge in his pants was clearly visible.

Lifting my hand, I pointed at the ring on my finger and said. “I’m a married woman, I won’t say anything if you don’t. What happens next is up to you, but you can have me if you want.” After that crazy little speech, I went over to the bed and lay down. My actions clearly shocked him but I still had my get out of jail free card. If he left the room and decided to tell all, I could say I was just testing him. But he didn’t, he joined me on the bed. The evening was about to get interesting.

I unbuttoned his shirt and loosened the belt on his pants. It didn’t take him very long to remove them, then nothing. He just lay next to me for what seemed ages. I thought as a young man he’d be all over me, but he wasn’t. I asked him if anything was wrong. He just said that he didn’t want to disappoint me. He was afraid he wouldn’t be any good. Once again, I explained that I’d only ever been with one man. I wouldn’t know good from bad. This seemed to put him at ease.

He asked me if he was allowed to feel my breasts, yes, he actually asked. I didn’t answer; I just took his hand and placed it firmly on my breast. It felt really good to have another man’s hand on me. I put my hand on his shorts, they were soaking. Reaching down, I managed to remove my knickers and kick them off the bed. If he didn’t get inside me soon I would go mad. I was so wet it felt like someone had already cum inside me.

I took his hand from my breast and placed his fingers on my soaking wet fanny. “Push them inside me.” I cried out. As he did I started moaning, I was so close to orgasm I didn’t want him to stop. The feeling of his fingers moving in and out was sublime. I started cumming, and he knew it by my moans of delight. My orgasm was truly wonderful, as powerful as any I had before. I was still cumming as he got on top of me. His wet pants were by now removed. I almost screamed as his cock pushed in ever deeper.

Within seconds he was cumming. I could feel him squirting deep inside me. I grabbed his buttocks and pulled him in as deep as possible. All my sexual frustrations had melted away, I was completely satisfied. By now, you are probably thinking that was a bit long-winded for what was in essence just a quickie. I must admit, I was thinking that too at the time. But Thomas was young and had the virility to match. It wasn’t long before he was hard again. This time I was going to be in control.

I removed my bra and brought his mouth and hands to my bare breasts. I loved the feeling of him sucking on my nipples whilst at the same time fondling me. I indulged in that feeling for as long as possible, all the time getting even wetter. When I was good and ready, I pushed him on to his back, sat astride him and gently guided his cock into my pussy. I started to talk dirty, dirty for me anyway. I told him to squeeze my tits as I slowly rode his cock.

As I did, I could feel an orgasm brewing up inside me. I was determined to make it last as long as possible. I was riding him at my pace, feeling every movement of him inside me. I could sense he was getting close but told him to hang on. I wanted this to be a powerful orgasm. As his fingers started to pinch my nipples I sped up. I could feel him cumming and I was almost there. As he let out a scream of pleasure, my climax started. With a few extra pelvic movements I managed to bring myself off. It was truly wonderful.

He managed to make love to me twice more after that. It really was one of the best days of my life. I slept like a baby that night. In the morning he was gone. All that was left was some very wet sheets. I got up, slung the complimentary hotel robe on and went to brush my teeth. My ablutions were interrupted by a knock on my door. It was Thomas. The sweet boy was standing there holding a red rose.

I told him I assumed he had gone off to work. He said he couldn’t face it and called in sick. Was I ever pleased to hear that. I still had the whole day and night before I had to leave for home, may as well make the most of it. I quickly got dressed and followed him down for breakfast. Just to avert suspicion, we sat at separate tables. After, we returned to my room and showered together. He even made love to me in the shower. Something I had never done before.

The hotel staff must have came whilst I was having breakfast because the bed was freshly made. They must have thought I wet myself; such was the state of the old sheets. As we lay there, naked on the bed, I put my finger over his lips and phoned Sally. He was smiling as he listened to me telling her what a gentleman he was. He was to me anyway.

Published 
Written by verity100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments