Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Might Be a Mistake

"I pick up my ex from the airport and things quickly get out of hand."

68
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We broke up about a year ago but a friendship is kept alive through the love we share for the pets that are now mine since you travel for work which makes owning pets impossible since your new man can't be trusted to take care of them in your absence.

You made plans to fly back to where your home used to be to visit your parents and our pets. I agreed to pick you up from the airport since your dad was busy and you offered gas money. I was a bit nervous to see you since it had been several months since we had seen each other, but my anxiety vanished when I saw you.

You hugged me and held on tightly as the realization of how much we missed each other dawned on us. Your ample, warm chest squished against mine as the scent of your hair wafted intoxicatingly into my nostrils. I felt a bit guilty for focusing on your breasts as we embraced, but then your fingers slid across the muscles of my back and shoulders in a subtle, yet intentional gesture as your appreciation for my physique sets in. I guess your new man doesn't work out.

The extended hug made the sexual tension between us obvious. I almost kissed you right there at the airport pickup spot, but we broke off the embrace and focused on the luggage. I loaded the larger bag into the trunk while you took care of the carry-on, making sure to bend over at the waist in an exaggerated pose for my benefit.

Old habits die hard; I found my hand instinctively rubbing your lower back and tailbone. You didn't flinch at my touch at all, which comforted me. You hummed with appreciation as my fingers worked their way into your sore back muscles.

“I miss your strong hands.” You said with a sense of longing as you finished fiddling with your bags and stood up to face me.

“Shall we go?” You said with intrigue as you recognized the look I was giving you.

It was an early morning arrival, so the highway was mostly empty as we drove out of the big city. I enjoyed your company immensely as the flirtation escalated from subtle to obvious. We gave each other hungry, sideways glances as the city lights died down and I could feel your delicate fingers rub my thighs. Once the darkness of the countryside enveloped my car, you got much bolder.

You started shamelessly rubbing my crotch. I could tell that you were eager to feel my stiffening excitement. When I was mostly hard, you moaned, as if you had forgotten the size of my penis until now, it was at that moment I knew I was bigger than your new man. The sound of your moaning made it twitch, which prompted you to slowly unzip my jeans.

“Keep your eyes on the road.” You whispered playfully in my ear as you filled your palm with my warm, hard cock. I moaned softly as you slowly jerked me off.

“I guess this is why my boyfriend was worried about me spending time with you.” You said with a naughty giggle as you rearranged yourself to lean down into my lap.

You moaned greedily on my cock as you satiated a hunger that had been growing for too long. I rubbed my hand down your back as you gave me road-head down that lonely stretch of highway that leads back home.

You had never been one to be reckless for too long, so you instructed me to find a quiet place to park. I barely made it to the exit before I was warning you of my impending orgasm. You didn't hesitate for a second and continued to finish me off with fierce determination while my semen flowed into your mouth and throat. You had never let me finish in your mouth before, so I knew that you did it purely to impress me. I was lost for words as I watched you swallow and raise yourself upright.

I found an empty sideroad and pulled onto it as I saw you unzip your jeans and reach inside to touch yourself. You started to whimper and moan quietly for a few moments before you spoke.

“I'm so wet, baby. I need you inside me right now.” The urgency of your voice mixed with a familiar fondness that I had forgotten caused my dick to start hardening again. I parked the car far from any house lights and we both got out and headed for the backseat.

I followed you around the front of the car so I could get a good look at your ass. You were about to get in the car again when I grabbed you by the waist. The sound of my belt clinking and my jeans unzipping gave away my intentions and you eagerly dropped your pants and underwear while bending over for me.

I pushed my naked, hard dick into your wet pussy and slowly stretched you out as I listened to the sweet sound of your moaning and heavy breathing. The pleasant, familiar feeling of your insides brought memories of passionate nights flooding back to me.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

You and I had never been this spontaneous when we dated, but somehow we found ourselves on a dark country road fucking each other's brains out. Your hoody was hastily pulled up over your bra to reveal its enticing shape and burgundy color. The sounds of our bodies coming together encouraged us onwards as we strove to outdo each other's efforts to please. The way you pushed your hips back to meet my thrusts caused your plump, round ass to smack against my thighs as they made contact. I could see your fingers frantically working away on your clit, which exponentially increased your moaning.

I figured that sex between us was inevitable, eventually. I knew you still wanted me when your answer was no to the question of whether or not I should delete the folder of nude pictures you had sent me over the years. Part of me was hoping you would say yes and cure me of their incessant teasing. I try to stay away from them but I can't resist for long.

The familiarity of our bodies, combined with our long-ignored feelings of unrequited desire, coaxed each of us to a much-needed orgasm. Thanks to my first one from earlier, I was able to delay until after you. The sweet sound of your voice as the pleasure took hold was exquisite.

“I'm cumming baby! Don't stop.” Your sensual voice calling me baby again warmed my cold heart in a way I didn't expect after months of being a lonely bachelor. I slowed down my thrusts as your orgasm faded and pulled out of you.

After a few seconds to collect yourself, you turned around and dropped to your knees to give me a blow-job. I was close to cumming already, so your enthusiastic pace was more than enough to finish me off. I cursed under my breath as you sucked another load into your mouth and swallowed.

You stood up and looked at me with a cute smile on your face as we put our pants back on. I kissed you with a pent-up passion caused by over a year apart. I forgot how good intimacy with you felt and realized that I wasn't over you by a long shot. I stroked your hair tenderly as you slipped your tongue into my mouth briefly before we pulled away and got back to the front seats.

I had avoided dating apps for weeks now, despite the building desire that burned within my loins. You had been seeing someone new, but it was a clear case of rebound. The only things I knew about him were the tidbits I got from you when you broke down and needed to vent to someone who cared. It didn't seem like he valued much about you beyond tits and ass and I could tell that you were starved for human connection like we used to have before things got bad between us.

I had intended to drive you to your dad's house, but we drove straight back to my place. After a heartfelt reunion with the pets that you hadn't seen in months, we rolled a big joint and smoked it in bed together like we used to. After it was gone we took our clothes off and continued what we started on that dark road.

We made love with a slow and methodical pace as we explored all the fantasies that had been building over time. I touched your body in all the the ways that I knew would drive you wild as you twisted and bent your curvy body in every pose that you could think of to entice me. We made love until the first rays of dawn crept into the window when we collapsed into a contented heaped, smiling like idiots, with our arms wrapped around each other as we fell asleep.

In the morning, we kissed and made love one last time to avoid having a conversation about what was going on between us. I tried to push out the incessant thoughts that this was a huge mistake as I drove you to your dad's house. We made plans to meet up again later that week so you could visit the animals, but each of us knew that we would end up in bed together when that happened. I kissed you one more time as we arrived at your dad's house and stared at your lovely ass while you made your way to the front door.

I knew it was naïve of me to think that this was 'just sex', such a thing wasn't possible with our history, but it had been so long since life had given me a win that I ignored the questions in my head and decided to go with the flow and enjoy getting laid for the first time in a while.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments