Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Text Messages

"Tracey's best friend sent me a text message in error, that lead to sexual fun."

108
11 Comments 11
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Tracey and I have always had an open and honest relationship; we have now been married for over forty years. This story, though, goes back about ten years.

Then I was a typical couch potato; I was a cop and worked hard, but once at home, I was lazy and watched lots of television and rented lots of films.

When my work and health were affected by my weight, I decided to diet and get some exercise.

I joined a fitness gym with a swimming pool and got myself a trainer. After six months, the hard work was evident, and I was getting lots of positive comments.

I was spending almost every hour when not at work, either working out, running, or swimming, and the weight fell off.

I had to virtually buy a new wardrobe and felt good about myself; this also helped our flagging sex life.

Tracey became more interested in sex and bought lots of sexy lingerie to help spice up our sex lives. She began having sexy lingerie parties, something she hadn't done for a few years, and I got to help her with her choices.

Seeing the changes exercise had made, some of Tracey's close friends also started running with me and joined me at the pool. It was great to see some incredibly beautiful women in Lycra while running and in little tight-fitting bikinis at the pool.

After working out, I was spending more and more time with Tracey's friends, having coffee, and generally chatting about our workout routines.

I liked all of Tracey's friends, and we all flirted with each other in a very friendly way, just generally having a laugh and being a bit naughty.

One evening, while we sat at home watching a bit of TV after dinner, my phone vibrated; it was set to silent as I wasn't expecting any calls.

The message read, "Tracey, which one of these dresses do you think I should wear to the party?"

Before I had the chance to reply and advise Tracey's friend Chloe that this was my number, not Tracey's, my phone vibrated again.

Tracey said, "You are popular tonight."

I said, "It's spam mail."

I opened up the message, and I was confronted by three pictures of Chloe in different-coloured dresses: cream, black, and red.

Personally, I loved the red one; it was knee-length and had a massive split almost to the waist, showing off her fabulously long legs. I couldn't reply, or she would have realised she was sending the pictures to the wrong number.

A couple of minutes passed, and my phone vibrated again. This time, it was Chloe in three different-coloured lingerie sets: white, red, and black.

Tracey was getting suspicious now and asked to look at my phone. I showed her a completely different message that I had recently received, then went back to looking at the fabulous Chloe in her lingerie.

I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a light T-shirt, and I could feel my cock swelling at the sight of Chloe, so I placed a cushion on my lap to hide my swollen cock.

Each of the lingerie pictures showed Chloe in a full set of lingerie, bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings, and heels to match each one.

I loved each one, especially the red one, which was see-through, and I could see her nice dark nipples through the bra and her dark pussyfur through the pants.

I was starting to sweat a bit. Tracey noticed how uncomfortable I was and again asked what I was doing on my phone.

I lied again, using another lame excuse, which Tracey accepted.

Now, I decided to respond, highlight my choices, and see what sort of reaction I would get.

I said, "I love you in that wonderful red dress; your legs look fantastic in that, especially with the red lingerie."

About five minutes passed, then my phone vibrated again, and the message read, "I am so glad you liked the pictures; I knew you would make the right choice."

I replied, "You do know who you have sent the pictures to?"

"Oh yes," was the reply. "Tracey picked the same as you; you both have great taste in clothing."

I replied, "You little tease, did Tracey know you sent these to me?"

She replied, "No. How would you like to help me take them off?"

I said, "Now, who is the tease?"

"Come over in the morning when Tracey goes to work, and we will see who is the tease; that is, if you dare," was the reply.

I replied with a smiley emoji.

Tracey and Chloe continued to message each other, and Tracey even showed me the pictures on her phone and asked my opinion. I agreed that the red suited Chloe's dark colouring perfectly.

The following morning, Tracey went off to work as usual. I was on a late shift, so I planned to go to the gym.

I was just about to leave the house in my running gear when my phone pinged. I opened the message and found it was a picture of Chloe in her red dress, and she was wearing red lingerie. The message read, "Help me take this off, please."

I dropped my gym bag in the bedroom and headed straight around to Chloe's house. I was only wearing Lycra running shorts, a vest, and trainers.

I knocked on the door to her large detached house in a secluded area of town, and she answered straight away. Chloe was twenty-five, five feet six tall, medium build, dark hair, and beautiful. Chloe had been married for only three months at this time and worked from home.

Chloe was dressed in that wonderful red dress. The split showed off her fabulous legs, and very high red heels made her look extra sexy. The top half had a very low neckline that showed off her considerable cleavage, and the lacy bra was visible.

I was invited in and followed Chloe up the stairs into the master bedroom, which had a huge four-poster bed.

Finally, she said, "I need some help getting out of this dress; we have all morning, so let us do it slowly."

I said, "Okay, as long as you are sure!"

"I have never been more sure of anything," Chloe said.

I wrapped my arm around her, and for the first time, we kissed. Deeply and slowly, enjoying every second. We explored each other's mouths with our tongues and each other's bodies with our hands.

I lowered the zipper on the back of Chloe's dress, ready to get it off sooner rather than later. Chloe was slipping her hand inside my shorts and handling my cock for the first time. I felt Chloe gasp as she realised I have a huge, fat cock. We stopped kissing, and she took half a step back and tugged at my shorts, which fell to the floor.

Chloe exclaimed, "I knew you were a big boy, but this thing is huge."

I slipped off my shirt and trainers, leaving me naked. I also helped Chloe out of her dress. Chloe now stood in front of me in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen; it was lacey and clearly very expensive.

She looked amazing. She was beautiful, and her breasts looked full and firm, and her nipples were dark and erect.

My cock was erect and pointing straight up, and her hands were wrapped around it, slowly massaging it. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down into a kneeling position in front of me.

Chloe looked up at me, licked her lips, winked, and said, "It is huge."

I smiled and said nothing more than, "Enjoy."

That was her cue to open her mouth and devour my cock. She was in total control; she continued to rub my cock with one hand, and finger my arse with the other, and with her mouth, she did things I had only ever seen in the movies.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

I placed my hands on the back of her head; she did not want that. She shrugged them away and gave me a stern look. She wanted to be in control, and she was.

I tried to unclip her bra, but again, she gave me the look as she sucked, licked, nibbled, and stroked my cock until I filled her mouth full of my hot sticky liquid.

Even then, she didn't stop; she kept going and going, draining me of every last drop. Only then did she remove the finger from my arse and let me tumble out of her mouth.

She looked up at me, and I helped her to her feet. She removed her pants and bra and sat on the edge of the bed. Then she spoke and said, "Okay, big boy, now it is my turn. Get on your knees, and don't stop until I tell you." Even now, she was in full control.

Who was I to argue? I did as I was told, and for the next twenty minutes, I gave her pussy my ultimate licking, sucking, and nibbling, bringing her to several shuddering orgasms until I was instructed to stop.

She moved onto the bed and lay down. She was dominant and said, "Right, now you can fuck me."

I moved between her legs; she was wet from the tonguing, and I easily slipped inside her. She took almost my full length. I started slowly, which was not the Chloe way. She said, "Well, are you going to fuck me then?"

I had no option but to pick up the pace and plunder her tight, wet pussy. I was giving it my all when she said, "Let me turn over."

Chloe positioned herself in the doggy position, and I re-entered her and picked up the pace again. After a few minutes of this, I was instructed to lay on the bed. I was an obedient servant and followed my master's instructions.

As soon as I lay down, Chloe mounted me. She loved being in control, and she rode me long and hard as she shuddered to another orgasm. In this position, she allowed me access to her bouncing breasts; this was probably to stop them from flailing around and giving her black eyes.

I could not hold on and told her I was about to shoot my load. This did not bother her; she just rode me harder and faster until I filled her pussy with another load. Again, she did not stop until she was satisfied that she had milked me dry.

Chloe finally climbed off me, and she gave my cock a few minutes of her oral skills to ensure she had not wasted any of my sticky stuff before laying down beside me, completely fucked.

We lay together and talked for the first time; we had a proper conversation and talked about everything except what we had just done, which was very weird.

I still had a full erection, and my cock was pointing up towards the ceiling. Chloe spotted this, wrapped her hand around it, and gently massaged it. I was quite sore now from the fucking she had given me and said, "I cannot do it again today; I am far too sore."

Chloe agreed that she was in the same position, having ridden the fattest cock she had ever seen.

She continued to massage me and gave me another gentle blowjob, but I was unable to cum again, and we stopped.

We both got dressed; Chloe slipped into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt rather than her sexy lingerie, and we returned to the kitchen and shared a coffee break.

We both agreed that we should do it again, and Chloe indicated that I should be the one to break her anal virginity.

I said, "You should try a smaller cock or a butt plug first, as I am likely to tear you."

Chloe agreed and said, "I will consider that."

We parted soon after, and I went home completely shattered, having had more exercise than I would normally do at the gym.

A few days passed, and Tracey and I were at home in the evening watching TV when she received a message on her phone.

Tracey turned to me and said, "Chloe has a problem; can you please pop over and help her? She needs something from her loft but cannot get it."

I asked, "Can't it wait?"

"Apparently not; Simon is away, and I offered your help. Can you take your step ladder with you?" Tracey said.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt while sitting around in my robe. I grabbed my ladder and walked over to Chloe's.

When I arrived, Chloe answered the door. She was wearing a silk see-through robe with a tiny G-string beneath.

She ushered me in and instructed me to follow her upstairs. I did as instructed and loved the view. I was transfixed by Chloe's naked arse and long, lovely, shapely legs.

I erected the ladder beneath the loft hatch, conscious that I had a tent shape in my shorts from the erotic view I had just witnessed.

I said, "So what is it you need from your loft?"

She said, "There are some boxes near the hatch I need to get down. Can you please pass them down to me?"

I climbed the ladder and moved the hatch lid. As I did, one of the hinges came loose. I said, "Can you get me a screwdriver, and I will fix this lid before I go any further?"

I was now standing on the ladder on or about the fifth rung, facing outwards, trying to mend the loft hatch.

Chloe disappeared for a few minutes, then returned with a screwdriver, which she passed to me. To do this, she had to climb a few steps, which left her face in line with my growing erection.

As she passed me the screwdriver, I felt her brush against my cock. I figured, as we were near one another, this was accidental.

I started with the repair job and was removing the old screws when I felt a tug on my shorts; then, they were being dragged down and ended up around my ankles.

I could feel Chloe's hot breath on my balls, and I made it clear to her that I needed my shorts pulled back up.

There was little chance of that, as she took my now fully erect cock in her hand and was gently rubbing along its length.

I looked down through the hatch, and we made eye contact. Chloe smiled at me with her cheeky grin and started to kiss my balls; then she started licking along its length while I was trying to concentrate on my repair job.

I was in heaven. Chloe removed her robe, so she was now topless and looking amazing. She climbed up another step, positioned her breasts on either side of my cock, and gave me a slow tit wank.

I continued with the job at hand but was finding it impossible to concentrate, especially when Chloe took my cock in her mouth and commenced with her expert blowjob technique.

I could not help myself and started to rock gently, almost fucking her mouth. Chloe alternated from sucking me to kissing my length and licking the tip, swirling her tongue around my pee hole.

When she went back to sucking me, I was in no position to last as she allowed me to fill her mouth with jet after jet of my hot, sticky stuff. She then wanked at me, spraying the last few shots over her face and into her mouth.

When she had finished with me, she kissed the end of my cock, thanked me, and walked away, leaving me on the ladder with an erection and my shorts around my ankles.

I called out, "What about the boxes?"

She replied, "I don't need them now; perhaps you can come back and get them another time."

I finished the repair and put the tools and my cock away. I went downstairs and found Chloe sitting in the kitchen.

She stood up, kissed me, and said, "Same time tomorrow?"

I replied, "Yes, please." And left.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments