Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Private Function

"The difference between erotic and kinky... erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole duck"

32
29 Comments 29
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Teddy Carson had always moved through the upper echelons of polite society. His father was an Earl and Teddy was really just playing at being a student until he inherited the title and the seat in the House of Lords. To relieve the monotony of mixing with the plebs, he decided to form a rather exclusive club. 

He came to this decision one night whilst drinking in the back bar of Burlington Berties, a notorious drinking den opposite the King’s Theatre. A friend had suggested calling it Burlington Berties Club, or the BBC for short. Bertie snorted with laughter at the idea as the friend’s father was Director-General of the British Broadcasting Corporation. Another friend looked up aghast.

“Dear God, I should hope there’ll be no big black cocks in this club, Teddy.”

Teddy laughed and reassured him that the membership would be exclusive. Exclusively white, privileged, male and they would all be gay as fuck.

“Perhaps we should call it Bertie’s Bum Club?”

The response to this was muffled amongst the snorts of laughter as the group of friends got drunker and drunker. Teddy didn’t even need to explain the rationale behind the club. Everyone knew that the membership would be the future elite. The Captains of Industry, the government, perhaps even a Prime Minister or two. Whether their future was a career in the arts, politics or the business world, being a Burlington Bertie would always stand you in good stead. 

As the wine and the brandy continued to flow, Teddy decided there would have to be an event to show to everyone that they were serious about joining the exclusive club and would do whatever was necessary to be one of the boys. At that moment, the chef brought out the trays of bacon sandwiches Teddy had ordered earlier.

Teddy had a weakness for bacon butties and the ones here were a delight to behold. Slices of hot greasy bacon smothered in tomato ketchup and wrapped inside a white bread bap. They were the ultimate hangover cure but, as Teddy had discovered, they were also the ultimate in self-pleasure. On many the occasion, Teddy had been known to pleasure the bacon butty. The sensation of sliding his hard cock between the layers of hot greasy bacon wrapped in the white bap was not to be sniffed at. The heat of the bacon, with the grease supplying more than enough lubrication, not to mention the dollops of tomato ketchup splattered on the cock head, was both a sight and a sensation to behold. And afterwards, there was always some fawning acolyte willing to drop to their knees and lick the mixture of bacon grease and cum from his softening cock once it was withdrawn from the ruined butty.

As he bit into the bacon sandwich that the chef at Burlington Berties had rustled up, the idea came to him. He’d always been a big fan of William Golding’s novel, Lord of the Flies, and had often argued that if only they’d had chaps like them on that island, things would have worked out a lot smoother.

“We need a pig.”

Everyone looked confused or aghast. 

“Not again,” someone moaned. “You know the trouble the Prime Minister got into when that book was published.”

But Teddy just laughed. “No, not like that, we need a fuck pig.”

-----

The night of the dinner, the pub was closed for a private function. A large banquet table had been set up in the middle of the room and thirteen chairs arranged around it. Teddy bristled with excitement and anticipation. He stood, looking in the mirror as he fastened the bowtie around his neck. He straightened his dinner jacket at the sound of a knock on the door. His two best friends, David and George entered with a smaller, plump man in tow.

“Teddy, this is Alfie.”

Teddy stepped forward, hand outstretched and watched as Alfie reached out to grasp it. The offered hand was clammy and Teddy felt his insides squirm as he raised his eyes from the sweaty hand to the man’s face. He had tousled blond hair and the remains of childhood acne could still be seen in places around his nose and cheeks.

“Gosh, this looks a bit swell. The chaps have kind of outlined in a way what might be expected, but gosh, it’s all so exciting, eh?”

Teddy nodded. Despite his youth, Alfie carried quite a bit of excess weight and the bulge of his stomach was noticeable over the waistband of his trousers.

“Have the boys explained everything to you? You’re happy for it to go ahead?”

Teddy actually didn’t give two shits whether Alfie was happy or not, but the University was cracking down on the whole issue of consent and the last thing he needed was some investigation by the plebs into non-consensual acts by university students.

“Gosh, yes. It all sounds like a terrific jape. I’m quite looking forward to the whole thing.”

“Good, well, Mr?”

“Douglas. Alfie Douglas.”

“Well, Mr Douglas, if you’d like to go into the backroom and have a beer or a scotch or whatever, the boys here will come and get you when we are ready for you.”

-----
The dinner had been a resounding success. The wine had flowed, the scotch had flowed, the jokes and innuendo had flowed. When Teddy stood up for the post-dinner speech, the twelve members of the BBC drummed their hands on the table and cheered and whistled.

“Firstly, my compliments to the chef.”

Teddy ran his hand along the carcass of the whole roast pig that lay in the centre of the table. There was still a rosy red apple lodged in its mouth though much of the body had been carved and eaten.

“The chef!”

Everyone cheered and repeated the toast. Teddy paused while two waiters came and cleared the pig and the empty dishes away from the table.

“Gentlemen, as you know, our club is dedicated to preserving the purity and dignity of our class and our institutions. The friends you make here will be with you throughout your life and we will endeavour to help each other along the way.”

He looked around the room, making eye contact with everyone, and reassured, continued. 

“We all know the importance of collective responsibility and so, as we celebrate being Burlington Berties, we shall all partake in the celebration.”

He nodded to George and Dave who slipped out to the back room. Teddy took another swig of scotch as the chef appeared, bearing the skin of the pig’s head on a silver platter. Once the chef had returned to the kitchen, the door to the back room opened and Dave and George wheeled a naked Alfie into the room.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

Alfie was kneeling on the trolley on all fours, a red apple clamped between his teeth. You could see the rolls of flesh around his waist wobble as the trolley bumped over the uneven floor.

The noise from the members got louder and louder as they cheered, whistled and banged the table and stamped their feet. Teddy raised his hands for silence. Everyone watched as Alfie was positioned on the table, much like the pig had been earlier.

Teddy stood over him, the pig skin in his hands as he questioned the nervous-looking young man kneeling on all fours on the table.

“Alfred Douglas, are you prepared to uphold the honour of the BBC, maintaining the secrecy of what and who the club involves?”

“Y… y… yes, Sir.”

“And you understand that revealing any of what goes on here tonight will lead to very unpleasant consequences for you?”

Alfie nodded and promised.

Teddy placed the pig skin mask over Alfie’s face. He tied it on with the two pieces of string the chef had attached to the cheeks then stepped back to admire their new piggy.

A beer crate was slid along the ground to provide a step for Teddy so he could stand at just the right height behind Alfie. He looked around the room at the twelve men cheering and baying.

“Who wants some pork?”

Amid the deafening cheers, Teddy unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock from his pants. Alfie had been well lubricated by Dave and George and his rectum had already been prepped.

“Spread your cheeks, Piggy,” Teddy ordered. 

Immediately, Alfie’s hands whipped round to grasp his substantial, meaty arse cheeks and spread them wide open. Teddy spat on his cock and ran his fingers along the shaft, pulling the foreskin forward and back, lubricating it with his saliva. He ran his hand over Alfie’s arse.

“Little pig, little pig, let me come in,” he giggled. He reached forward and grasped a clump of the straw blonde hair in his hand. He tugged hard, pulling Alfie’s head up off the table.

“Squeal, little pig,” Teddy ordered and pressed the angry purple head of his engorged cock into the crinkled puckered arsehole.

“Oink, oink,” Alfie squealed, which resulted in even louder cheers from the group surrounding them. 

Teddy slowly pushed in. Alfie’s arse was nice and tight. He felt the boy’s anal ring try to keep him out before fianlly yielding. As he forced his cock deeper inisde, he was rewarded by a louder higher pitched squeal from Alfie. 

He brought his hand down to smack the wobbling arse cheek as he pulled out. The resounding SPANK could be heard above the chorus of cheering and he watched, satisfied as the red handprint appeared on the pale white flesh.

He stood behind Alfie, one hand still gripping the boy’s hair. The other was pressed on the small of the back, pushing Alfie’s arse towards him as he drove forward and pushing him away as he pulled back.

He released the hair and gripped Alfie’s hips with both hands. He began to pound the boy’s arse harder, faster, and deeper. The slap slap slap of his hips slapping against the boy’s buttocks synchronised with the hammering and drumming on the table.

The chanting started as a whisper. “Piggy, piggy, piggy.”

Every word timed to a thrust of Teddy’s cock into Alfie’s arse. The men crowded around, watching, chanting. Alfie’s eyes peeked through the slits in the pig mask. He saw the baying crowd surround him as he felt his arse being split open by the ferocious fucking Teddy Carson was now inflicting on his arse. Alfie was no virgin and had spent more than a few evenings on his knees or draped over the back of a settee being sodomised by his University professor but this was definitely something different.

“Squeal, little pig!”

Alfie instantly responded to the groaned command from Teddy. He oinked, grunted and squealed. Hiss fingers gripped the edge of the table. He pushed back, welcoming more of Teddy’s cock into his burning rectum with every thrust.

Teddy nodded to George who encouraged everyone to drop their trousers. The twelve of them stood, holding their erect cocks in their hands, stroking them, wanking them, watching as teddy fucked their piggy harder and faster.

Teddy’s fingers squeezed the rolls of flesh around Alfie’s hips harder as Alfie’s oinks and squeals combined with the chants of “piggy piggy” from a dozen voices filled the room.

“We should spit roast the fucker.”

Dave nodded in agreement and amidst the cheers, positioned himself in front of Alfie’s face. He pushed his cock through the pig mask and felt Alfie’s tongue licking it before it was swallowed deep into his mouth.

The rest of the club positioned themselves on either side of Alfie. Teddy looked from side to side, watching his friends wanking the pale white cocks that protruded from an assortment of boxer shorts and briefs. He smiled at Dave who stood facing him. He saw Dave grip the piggy’s blonde hair and force him down deeper onto Dave’s cock. The chant was getting louder.

“Piggy… Piggy… Piggy… Piggy.”

There was a sheen of sweat on Alfie’s back. Dave forced more and more of his cock down Alfie’s throat. He was making gurgling noises as Dave fucked his face and Teddy fucked his arse. Teddy could feel his orgasm build. He felt his balls tighten, preparing to fire his load of spunk deep into the pig’s bowels. 

“Baste the fucking pig,” Teddy cried. He arched his back and slammed his cock deep into Alfie’s bowels one last time. Rope after rope of hot white cum fired into Alfie’s arse as the rest of the club shot their loads over his sweaty, used body. 

It reminded Teddy of champagne corks being opened as arc after arc of white jizz arched through the air and splattered on the heaving flanks. Dave pulled his cock out of Alfie’s mouth and fired his load over the pig mask.

Dave and Teddy stepped back. The thirteen members of the club stood with their trousers undone and their deflating cocks hanging out as they drew oxygen into their lungs. Alfie lay on the table. A splattering of cum, like frosting, glistened all over him. A creampie oozed out of his puckered rectum as the ring of muscle tried to squeeze back into shape. Three rivulets trickled down the pig mask with a drop dangling from the end of the snout.

Teddy slapped Alfie across the arse.

“Come on. Oink fucking oink. Go on, fuck off. Clean yourself up, man.”

Everyone cheered and raised their glasses. 

“Huzzah!”

Teddy grinned as he looked around the room.

“I love fucking bacon.”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments