Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All The Men Who Fucked Her - Chapter 1

"Gabriella's lost her virginity, so now all the men want a taste."

84
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you want to read advance chapters of my work, visit my profile!"

Professor Mosley

When Gabriella Levi walked into the math class wearing leggings and a white top, her belly exposed to the world, Professor Mosley hid a smile. Sitting behind his desk, he watched her sway her hips, her purple G-string visible through the fabric, as she went to her table at the front of the class. Gabriella took her notebook, her calculator, and her pen from her handbag, and as she did so, she made sure to throw a particularly nasty look at a young man sitting at the back of the room.

Professor Mosley sat back in his chair, twirling his pen between his fingers, and tried not to let his satisfaction show. It was a beautiful day outside – the sun was shining from a crisp blue sky – but for Professor Mosley, the clouds had just begun to clear. Teaching a bunch of half-wits Anthropology was dull business nine days out of ten, but that tenth day more than made up for it.

Oh, was it worth the wait, Professor Mosley thought. He allowed his students to keep their chattering a few moments longer as he examined Miss Gabriella. He had seen similar symptoms before. The angry looks, the overly-sexualized fashion choices, the simmering resentment – a man couldn’t teach at a college for fifteen years without learning a few things about the turbulent lives of the students and the many ways their heartbreaks and disappointments might manifest themselves.

The young woman seated right in front of him was a textbook example of a former good girl who’d been broken in, and broken in well. The look she’d aimed at the young man seated at the back of the class wasn’t one of sadness, which would be expected if this were a normal heartbreak. No, the look she gave him was one of anger. Professor Mosley had seen that plenty of times with young women who lost their virginity and fell in love with cock, only for their boyfriends to suddenly break up with them. Gabriella Levi wasn’t mad because that young man left her, she was mad because he wouldn’t be fucking her after the end of the lecture.

And isn’t that just a lovely opportunity? Normally, Professor Mosley couldn’t care less. Who gave a shit if some pimply broad spread her legs for the first time? But Gabriella was nothing like that. A star student, she had perfect grades, headed the college gymnastics team, and even served as the president of the student council. But more than anything, Gabriella Levi was beautiful. With big blue eyes, a heart-shaped face, and naturally pouty lips, Professor Mosley didn't doubt that she had been charming her classmates since the first day. Gabriella had wide hips, and her bubbly butt jiggled as she walked. Her tits were huge as well, straining the fabric of her shirts. Gabriella was a scandalously beautiful woman, but until this morning, she had moved about as though she was completely unaware of it.

Gabriella liked to wear turtle necks and hoodies, she hid her figure behind sweatpants and thick corduroy pants. Make-up was a pipe dream, and she only rarely came to to school with her hair down. But now Gabriella showed off her long legs in those leggings, she’d put on make-up, done her hair, and the cleavage on her white top offered more than a slight glimpse of her tits.

Professor Mosley cast his eyes to the young man sitting in the back. Hank Peoples was your average popular college kid – naturally talented at sports, capable of getting by academically with minimal effort. Professor Mosley had never spared him a second thought. Sure, the young man was handsome with his long black hair and a chiseled jawline, but nothing Professor Mosley hadn’t seen a thousand times. if the young man was good enough in bed to break in a girl like Gabriella properly, however, then Professor Mosley might be forced to revise his opinion. Then again, Hank was also dumb enough to leave a woman like Gabriella when he should’ve spent his every waking moment buried balls-deep inside her, so perhaps his assessment had been spot-on from the very beginning.

“Alright, quiet down, quiet down,” Professor Mosley called, and the chatter in the classroom died down. He ran a tight ship, though not by disciplining his pupils but by going blow-for-blow with them during verbal sparring, putting down even the most silver-tongued pupils. It didn’t hurt that he was a six-foot-five man with broad shoulders, a shaved head, and a well-known record of heroism in combat. Besides obedience, these factors had earned Professor Mosley more than a few slutty students, happy to spread their legs for a better grade, and he suspected they would earn him another.

Professor Mosley told the students the page they should open their books on, then stood to deliver the lecture. It was all standard procedure for him, but as he began to talk, he made sure to focus extra attention on Gabriella Levi. The rest of the students probably didn’t think anything of it, but Gabriella felt as though he was delivering the lecture for her alone. She watched him pace at the head of the classroom, nibbling on her pen, while he used his deep, calm voice to make it seem as though even the most complicated anthropological problem could be resolved under his guidance.

After massaging Gabriella like this for about five minutes, even taking off his jacket and pulling up the sleeves of his shirt, Professor Mosley decided it was time to take it to the next level. The poor girl had crossed and re-crossed her legs ten times, and the way she kept nibbling on her pen suggested she might be desperate for something else to fill her mouth.

So Professor Mosley declared it was time for some oral examinations and called Hank Peoples to the front of the class. He liked to do such things every once in a while to wake up his most inattentive students. The young man didn’t exactly appreciate the gesture. Professor Mosley knew he hadn’t paid attention to the lecture, not that Hank would have fared well if he had. Anthropology was often a bit of a mystery to guys like him.

Walking between the desks to the whiteboard, Professor Mosley gestured for the lad to take his position in front of the class, and started questioning him. This’ll take some skill, Professor Mosley thought to himself. Just like beautiful women might surround themselves with ugly ducklings to appear more beautiful by contrast, real men appeared all the more manly in the presence of wimps. But Professor Mosley was in a position of authority over Hank Peoples, and he was much older as well, so it wouldn’t take much for him to appear either annoying or bullying. Gabriella couldn’t start empathizing with the young man – she had to find him pathetic.

And so, as Hank Peoples searched for answers, humming and hawing the entire time, Professor Mosley watched him with disinterest. Hank tried to wing it, but it was obvious he had little confidence in his knowledge because he kept looking over his shoulder at the rest of the class, apparently trying to gauge if he’d given the right answer by the facial expressions of his classmates.

Finally, after about two minutes of trying, the young man rolled his eyes, and said, “I don’t know the answers, alright?”

“Well, that was rather anti-climactic,” Professor Mosley said, rolling his eyes for show. The class started laughing. “If you didn’t know any of the answers, you could’ve just told me and spared me five minutes of my life.” Professor Mosley gestured for Hank to return to his seat and faced the class. “Who can show our dear Mr. Peoples here how it should be done?” Professor Mosley pretended to look over the students, but then his eyes settled on Gabriella. “Miss Levi?”

The young woman was smart enough to recognize the opportunity to humiliate her boyfriend, if her smirk was anything to go by. But then she also pushed out her chest when she found herself under the weight of Professor Mosley’s gaze, so maybe she was smart enough to figure out a few other things as well. “I suppose I can try?” she said, her eyes playful.

Securing his position firmly on the young woman’s radar, Professor Mosley offered her his best smile and said, “Come closer, then.”

For a brief moment, so short one might think it never happened, an expression of raw lust appeared on her face, but it disappeared and left in its place a young woman, happily submitting to authority. “Yes, sir,” she said, and Professor Mosley noted that those words suddenly sounded different coming from her mouth than they had in the past. A good sign.

Gabriella sashayed to the front of the class. She must’ve known all eyes were on her ass, because she added a little extra something to the swing of her hips as she walked, and she happily answered the questions Professor Mosley had asked Hank Peoples. Professor Mosley made sure to clock the guys in the classroom – they’d been waiting on Gabriella to start dressing like a slut for years, and it seemed they thought the view was worth the wait. Professor Mosley had to agree. Gabriella had an ass to start a war over, and the sight of it brought a vision to his mind – Gabriella on her hands and knees, her back arched, that perfect ass jiggling with his every thrust.

But that could wait. Gabriella answered the first four questions, but she ran into a roadblock with the fifth. She took a step back, bit her lip as she frowned, then looked at him. “I don’t know, sir."

Professor Mosley smiled in understanding and began explaining the answer. This time, there was no doubt that she was the sole target of his focus, and she knew it. Gabriella squirmed under the weight of his gaze as Professor Mosley spoke, wringing his hands and shifting on her feet. It was a strangely intimate experience, Professor Mosley knew, but Gabriella seemed to have been completely caught off guard by it, maintaining eye contact even as she obviously feared the effect it was having upon her body.

By the time he was finished with his explanation, Professor Mosley was half-hard, but he was in no hurry. He liked these kinds of games, so he complimented Gabriella on her good work and told her to take her seat.

“Yes, sir,” she said, looking at him through half-lidded eyes, and Professor Mosley knew he had her.

*****

Professor Mosley and Gabriella kept up their little dance for the rest of the week. She started showing up to school in skirts, low-cut jeans, and leggings, but she didn’t shoot Hank Peoples any angry looks anymore. At least not during the Anthropology classes – she was too busy tracking Professor Mosley as though she had to keep him in her sights.

Professor Mosley let her know he’d noticed her attention, but he ignored her beyond that. He could feel Gabriella’s anticipation growing. The girl didn’t know she was playing with fire, so as her interest grew, Professor Mosley wanted to feed it, knowing he’d make his move on Friday. Gabriella’s was the last class of the day – afterward, both the teachers and the students would run out of the classes as fast as their legs could carry them. He’d have the lecture hall all to himself, with no one to bother him.

The days ticked by at a torturous pace, every class seemed to be a struggle, but then Friday arrived in all its rainy glory, and the struggle turned into delicious anticipation. Professor Mosley rarely had so much fun teaching as he did that morning, looking at the watch every once in a while just to see it moving inevitably forward, as though it was rolling down the hill.

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

Gabriella was the first student through the door when the last class of the day began. She wore leggings again, this time with red panties underneath. Naughty girl. But she smiled shyly when she laid eyes on Professor Mosley and said, “Hello, sir.”

“Hello, Miss Levi,” Professor Mosley replied, sounding as though he was bored with her. She walked past him, swaying her hips, but Professor Mosley turned to face the other incoming students. Let her work a little harder for his attention. It was the perk of true masculinity that you could sit in place and watch women get drawn inexorably closer, and Professor Mosley wasn’t one to waste it.

When the entire class had taken their seats, Professor Mosley grabbed a pile of papers and waved them through the air, announcing a surprise exam. He went around the classroom, handing them out, saying, “It’s just a short test, then you can do what you want for the rest of the hour.”

When he gave Gabriella her test, she looked up at him and said, “I didn’t know you could be so cruel, sir.”

“I think there’s a lot of things you don’t know about me, Miss Levi,” Professor Mosley replied with a wink. He knew he scored another point when Gabriella quickly looked down at her desk, her cheeks reddening.

Professor Mosley tried his best to entertain himself for the next twenty minutes, but in truth, he couldn’t keep his mind off Miss Levi. His dick got hard in his pants at the thought of those full lips wrapped around his cock, and he thanked God for wearing jeans to work. It made it way easier to hide his erection.

When the time was up, Professor Mosley collected the exams, and told the class to read from the textbook for the rest of the hour. He knew they wouldn’t, but it was Friday, and the whole reason why he’d given them a surprise short test was so he could grade the exams before they left for the weekend. Or, at least, so he could pretend to grade them. Professor Mosley ignored all the exams except for Gabriella’s – he quickly went over it, saw she’d earned a perfect score, and went to work. By the time the school bell rang, he was just about finished.

The students jumped from their desks and began streaming toward the door without Professor Mosley’s permission, and he let them. He watched Gabriella gather her things in her purse and stand, but when she made to leave, Professor Mosley said, “Miss Levi, could you stay back for a moment, please?”

Gabriella looked surprised for a moment, but then she told her friends to go on without her and came to stand before Professor Mosley’s desk. He waited until the last student closed the door behind him before he finally looked up at her. She held her hands behind her back, but kept her eyes on the floor – she’d seemed comfortable seconds earlier, but upon finding herself alone in the classroom with the teacher she’d been teasing for a week, it seemed her confidence faltered.

Professor Mosley smiled at that, his eyes glancing over the perfect tits she was hiding underneath her blouse. “I went over your exam, Gabriella.”

“Yes?” She perked up. “Did I do well?”

“No, I’m afraid you failed.”

“What?” Gabriella exclaimed and went to reach for the exam, but Professor Mosley stopped her.

He pinned her in place with a sharp look. “Did I say you can look over the exam?”

She looked down again, properly chastised. “No, sir. I’m sorry, sir.”

Professor Mosley set the exam on his desk and stood from his chair, so he would look down at her. “Your work isn’t up to its usual standards, Miss.” Professor Mosley moved around her so she stood between him and his desk. “Now, can you tell me why that is?”

Gabriella looked up at him, and from her flushed cheeks and weak eyes, he could tell her mind was far, far away. “I—I don’t know, sir.”

So Professor Mosley decided to bring her into the present. “Really?” he asked. “Because it seems to me like you got some dick for the first time, and now you can’t think about anything else.”

Her eyes went wide, her mouth fell open, and she gasped out, “What? Sir, no, that’s not—”

Professor Mosley smiled – she was so used to being hit on by little boys, she had no clue what to do when a man took her in hand. So Professor Mosley went in for the kill. He stepped forward, essentially trapping her between his body and the desk, and said, “No? You’re telling me you don’t spend your days dreaming of cock, terrified you’ll be called a slut if you spread your legs for one of your classmates?”

Gabriella’s breath hitched in her throat. She looked up at him as though she couldn’t believe he’d guessed her thoughts. “I—I—”

“Don’t worry, darling,” Professor Mosley said in a gentler voice, brushing his fingers against her cheek. “See, I’ve got a solution for you.”

Gabriella didn’t even try to disguise her interest. “A solution?”

“I’m going to fuck you,” he said. His hand travelled down her body to her lower back. “And you don’t have to fear I’ll tell anyone about it, because I’m your Professor, and they’d fire me.” Professor Mosley stepped a bit closer and palmed her ass. “You can even tell yourself you’re only spreading your legs because I’ll fail you if you don’t.”

Staring up at him wide-eyed, Gabriella swallowed hard and said, “You really won’t tell anyone?”

Professor Mosley leaned down to kiss her, and Gabriella’s mouth opened for him easily. She tasted like peaches, her lips as soft as pillows, and she knew how to kiss. Gabriella’s hands went around his neck while Professor Mosley's went to her ass, grabbing her ass as she moaned into his mouth.

After he got her to the point where she was melting into his arms, Professor Mosley pulled back and said, “You’ll spend the rest of the year on your knees, earning your perfect grade, won’t you?” His hand went between her legs, straight to her clit, and she moaned in response.

“Yes, sir,” she said in a breathless whisper. “I’ll suck you off whenever you want.”

“Good girl.” Professor Mosley spun them around, so he was the one leaning against the desk, then put a hand on top of her head. That was all it took for her to go down on her knees in front of him. She didn’t even wait for his command before she undid his fly and pulled down his pants. Little slut.

Professor Mosley held back to see what she’d do next, and she didn’t disappoint. She wrapped her fingers around his base, then looked him right in the eye as she placed a light kiss on the tip. Her right hand joined the effort then as she started massaging him to life. His cock was still only at half-mast as she began peppering it with kisses, stroking it gently. Soon, her tongue got in the act. She brushed his tip, placed a few quick licks, and then left a trail of saliva from his balls to the tip.

“Do you like that?” Gone was the shy girl, replaced by a vixen whose eyes sparkled with mischief.

“Oh, yes, darling.”

That seemed to be the right answer because she took him in her mouth then. Professor Mosley felt her tongue swirling around the underside of his cock as she began sucking him off proper. Her hand worked in synchrony with her mouth, he couldn’t feel her teeth, and she had no problem taking it into her mouth until she gagged. God, Professor Mosley would have to buy Hank Peoples a bottle of scotch, just to thank him for teaching her to suck dick so well. He didn’t have to grab her head or give her any pointers – she seemed to know it all already.

Gabriella kept moaning as she sucked him, and it seemed as though there was nothing on Earth she liked better. She licked his balls, but made sure to keep stroking him as she did, then licked him all over again until she took him back into her mouth. She pushed his cock to the back of her throat once, then again, speeding up the tempo until drool spilled from her mouth and her mascara was nearly ruined. Professor Mosley sat back and watched, enjoying himself until he couldn’t take it anymore.

Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled Gabriella to her feet. She squealed as she did so, then gasped when he bent her over his desk and pulled down her leggings and her red panties, all the way down to her knees. Without speaking a word, he squatted behind her and buried his tongue in her tiny little pussy. He heard her gasp, but when his tongue found her clit, he quickly had her holding on to the desk for dear life as she tried to keep her voice down. Her pussy tasted delicious, and he spread her ass cheeks apart to get an even better taste while she moaned and shuddered on the desk. Professor Mosley then added his fingers to the mix, just to prime her for his cock. He massaged her G-spot, penetrating her gently at first and then with more force as time went on. When he had her gasping for air and biting her tongue at the same time, Professor Mosley knew it was time.

Standing up, he put one hand on her ass while he guided his cock with the other. “Did you like that?” he asked her.

She looked at him over her shoulder and nodded, biting her lip.

“Then you’ll love this.” He slid the tip between her pussy lips a couple of times to get it nice and wet, then pushed at her entrance. There was a bit of resistance at first, but it quickly gave way. Little by little, he slid inside her, while Gabriella held on to the desk so hard her knuckles turned white.

“Oh, fuck, sir,” she moaned out.

When he bottomed out, Professor Mosley put both hands on her hips and started moving. She had to get used to his cock, so he palmed and mauled her ass to keep himself busy as he slowly built pace. But her pussy was milking him, the sight of the perfect little slut arching her back as much as she could for him almost too much. Professor Mosley had to calm his breathing as he fucked her with long, slow thrusts, but the temptation to just hammer her was there, and Gabriella pushed him over the edge when she said, “Pound me, sir, pleeease.

Professor Mosley palmed her ass with one hand, grabbed her hair with the other, forcing her to look up, and started fucking her. The clapping from his pelvis hitting her ass quickly filled the classroom, but he didn’t care if anyone caught them. Her pussy was squeezing him so perfectly, and her moans were a symphony – Professor Mosley buried himself inside her again and again, while her ass jiggled. And then, just as he started thinking about which part of her body he wanted to paint with his cum, he felt himself erupt.

Fuck it. He slammed his cock inside her to the hilt and felt that sweet release take him as he filled her up with his seed. Professor Mosley didn’t give a fuck if she got pregnant. Hell, he’d marry her just for the chance to fuck her every day.

Once he’d spent himself inside her, Professor Mosley tried his best to catch his breath. Slowly, he pulled out and watched Gabriella shimmy her leggings and her panties back up her legs, no doubt hoping to stop his cum from spilling down her legs.

When she turned to face him, flushed and shy again, she said, “That was amazing, sir.”

Professor Mosley smiled wolfishly and said, “You’re gonna come over to my house over the weekend. You need some private tutoring, don’t you?”

Gabriella smiled coyly as she nodded. “Yes, sir. I really do.”

Published 
Written by luckyyyy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments