Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Slut

"Carly has gone completely......bananas"

29
32 Comments 32
16.8k Views 16.8k
964 words 964 words

Author's Notes

"A sequel to prom slut"

"I thought you were going to quit being such a filthy slut after you won Prom Queen," Jenna said, with even more than her usual disgust. She had just watched her best friend Carly shake her ass all around the campus. Her tight-fitting skirt was so short you could practically see everything. Actually, from the angle they were at now, Jenna could see that Carly was clearly not wearing panties.

Carly just shrugged. "I guess I got a taste for it. Besides, there are always things to be won in college."

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm best friends with you," Jenna mumbled. Carly was just glad that Jenna had somehow never found out about the deep throat action she had performed on Jenna's boyfriend, That was something that wouldn't be forgiven.

Carly was trying to win the attention of the sorority Delta Pi and word on the street was they were all sluts who loved other sluts. She just needed to get in good with them and the frat bros. She had already went down on one of the horny sorority girls. After the girl finished squirting all over her face, she gave her an invite to the party next Friday saying if she wanted to pledge with them she needed to continue to make herself known.

Carly thought about what she had said, and when Friday night rolled around she knew exactly what she was going to do.

She put on her tightest, sluttiest skirt and a top cut so low her tits nearly popped out.

The music was going loud and strobe lights flashed all around her when she entered the sorority house. She was already getting wet at the thought of what she was going to do.

She was heading towards the kegs and punch bowl when she heard someone say her name, "Carly." She turned around to see it was one of Magic; The Gathering's playing nerds from high school. She couldn't remember his name though. 

"Small world. Long time no see. " He then offered her a beer which she gladly accepted and chugged down.

When it was empty she handed the can back to him with a, "Thanks." As she turned and walked away she could hear him saying something but she couldn't make out the words over the music. She had business to take care of and didn't have time to be wasting with him.

She looked around the crowded room and saw a table. Perfect, she thought as she made her way over to it and climbed on top of it. No one had noticed yet but she had laid down and hiked up her skirt until her wet pussy was fully exposed. She tugged her top down until her tits spilled out, her nipples were already hard with excitement. She slowly moved one hand down until it was between her legs, her fingers became instantly damp upon contact. This made her let out a soft moan as she began to tease her puffy lips. Rubbing and caressing them, enjoying the feel of her fingernails occasionally lightly scratching, filling her with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

She slowly began to slide one finger into her tight, wet cunt, curling it as she began to fuck herself with it. After a few minutes, she added a second finger and began fucking herself harder. She hadn't noticed how loud she had gotten. Clearly, she had because, all of a sudden, she heard a voice yell out, "Holy fuck you guys. Carly is fucking herself on the table. It's fucking hot as hell. You need to come watch this!" 

Her heart was pounding so fast with excitement she almost couldn't believe she was doing this but she was loving every minute of it. She opened her eyes and took in the crowd now surrounding her, dozens of frat bros, her hopefully soon to be sorority sisters, the nerd from her school. Why on earth was he here, she wondered for a moment before realizing that he was probably helping them all get bright red shining A's on their papers.

Her thumb found her tingling clit. As her fingers began to pump in and out of her flooding pussy, fucking herself into a frenzy, faces were beginning to blur all around her as she moaned in complete ecstasy. She could hear their voices as they watched and enjoyed her lewd display,

She could see several of the frat boys pull out their hard cocks and begin to stroke as they watched. She heard some of the sorority girls talking and then suddenly the nerd was handing her a banana. Where the fuck did he get the banana? "I think you know what to do with this," he whispered in her ear. Clearly, that banana in the lunchroom had made an impression on him.

She took it and began to suck on it, sliding it in and out of her mouth. Her fingers continued to work her aching cunt. Then suddenly, to everyone's surprise, she took it out of her mouth and quickly shoved it inside herself.

She began fucking herself hard and fast with it. People had moved even closer and it wasn't long before she could hear a few grunts as the frat jocks shot their load all over her legs and face. She let out a loud scream as her pussy began to pulse around the phallic fruit and her eyes rolled back in her head as she began squirting all over the banana.

She laid there a few minutes drenched in her own juices and frat cum. The head sorority bitch came up to her then. "That's exactly what we like to see. You're in."

She smiled to herself. Jenna was really going to hate her now.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments