Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finals Frenzy

"“I’m sorry. I still don’t quite get it.”"

41
11 Comments 11
45.2k Views 45.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
“God he is cute.”

I think to myself as I watch him walk in front of me. I try not to be obvious as my eyes trail up his figure and settle on his face. I catch myself ogling at him and a small blush crosses my cheeks.

My fingers dance across the keyboard of my phone in an attempt to distract myself.

“Hottie Alert!”

Message sent to Alyssa.

I quickly text my bestie, while stepping behind him. We were standing in line at the university’s coffee shop. It was finals season and the trail of sleep deprived and stressed students littered the hallways. Although it was 8 o’clock at night, the line to get a cup of coffee was twenty people long.

In truth, I wasn't worried about my finals. I was doing well in all my classes being the goodie two shoes that I was. Cute. Nice. Smart. Innocent Jean.

The phone in my hand vibrates with a response.

“Live a little :)”

Message received from Alyssa

I bite my lip, debating whether I should break my good girl streak. Six months of sexual tension since my last boyfriend, and I only had a couple of toys to ease the appetite of my purring kitten.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I look up at the “prospect”. There was an undeniable tingle pooling in my lower abdomen. I wanted him. But we can't always get what we want.

Some men claim that they argue between their penis and their brains. In my case, I was arguing between my kitten and my common sense. Occasionally, she just wanted a new toy to play with but had quickly found out that one night stands didn't really suit her.

Looking back at my phone, I reread the message.

Live a little.

The phrase keeps echoing in my head. Could I? Should I?

My kitty was fighting to take control. It was not simply a want, but a different persona; the untamed manifestation of sexuality hidden underneath every single “good girl”.

“I’m a good girl. I shouldn't do it.” I think and try to argue, but who was I kidding. It was time to let my kitten out to play.

She wanted him and wasn't going to take no for an answer. I lick my lips and look down at my feet, wishing I had chosen something nicer to wear.

Live a little.

My eyes dart up at him and I bite my lip looking for a conversation starter. His eyes catch mine and I blush. He flashes a toothy grin and all of my confidence disappears.

I was caught staring and I was sure my blush went from a light pink to a bright red.

“What would you recommend?” He asks me, pointing at the menu.

“Depends on what you’re looking for.”

“I don’t really like the taste of coffee and I hate caramel or tea.”

“Well, aren't you a picky one?” I joke, turning my attention to the menu.

“Hey I’m paying for it.” He argues.

“So you need something sweet and something that can keep you up right?”

“I’m studying all night for finals, so yes.” He replies.

Our school had a final frenzy week that opened up the entire library and its study rooms for twenty four hours straight. He wouldn’t be the only one staying there all night.

I pause and stare at him, straight in the eyes. My eyes graze across his lips before going to his hair, noticing the tiny piece of lint that seems to be screaming to be plucked. I step close, almost too close, and pluck it out letting my gaze travel up his face. It was like a trance, the way our eyes locked. Our breathing nearly stops and I can smell his cologne mixing in with my perfume.

Perfect. He was right where I wanted him.

“Sorry, there was something in your hair,” I almost whisper, breaking the spell. I show him the white piece of lint I had plucked out from his hair.

“I can help whoever’s next.” The cashier’s voice calls out, interrupting us, further breaking the little trance we were in.

“Go with a white mocha.” I say, smiling at him, as he takes a step toward the cashier. I follow him to the next open cashier and put in my drink order.

After paying, I stand next to him while the barista fashions up our drinks.

“I’m Ben, by the way.” he says suddenly, extending out his hand.

“Jean.” I reply, shaking his hand, letting it linger for a few seconds more than was necessary.

My kitten had started to take over. She knew all the tiny subconscious cues that could wrap men around her finger.

“Americano for Jean, with room.” The barista’s voice calls out.

“I guess I’ll see you around.” I tell him, turning around and flashing him a flirtatious smile.

Live a little.

The phrase echoes again in my head.

He would be in the library and maybe, just maybe if I walked aimlessly around I could find him. My kitten was on a hunt tonight.

But first, I needed to change and get a couple of things.

***

"Hi Ben. Is it okay if I study in here with you? It’s just incredibly loud anywhere else. I can’t concentrate.” I ask, leaving the door slightly open.

“Hey Jean. Umm... Sure why not? There needs to be at least two people in here or else I get kicked out." Ben stutters before recuperating himself.

"I guess we are doing each other favors, right." I say, smiling at the possible double meaning while sitting down across from him. There is the large heavy thud of books as I let them fall straight onto the desk.

He jumps at the large sound and I give him an apologetic smile.

“Geez. You should be nicer to your books.” He reprimands me.

“Oh, they like it rough anyways.” I reply, hoping he got the innuendo.

I set my bag on the floor before rummaging around it looking for a notebook and a pencil. I saw that there were two pencils. I had an extra change of clothes for the gym resulting in one pencil getting tangled up with a pair of hot pink panties.

Live a little.

I wanted him to see them. I wanted to be subtle. I wanted to build up the tension. I wanted to just...

Live a little.

I pick up the pencil that is tangled up with the pink lace panties. I look at him and see him staring at them in surprise. I quickly pull them off and throw them in my bag. He looks at me and I blush, out of arousal, not saying a single word. He doesn't say anything either.

Minutes later and much small talk later, we finally get to studying. Or at least I was pretending that I was studying. How could I? My kitten and I, alike wanted to pounce on him.

“Ughh… I just need a good mental break.” He sighs.

“What class are you studying for?” I ask, looking up from my own work, which wasn’t much.

“Human sexuality.”

“Well, maybe I could help you with that.” I lean forward, letting my long hair sway in front of me and giving him my best, sweet smile.

"I don't think you can."

"At least let me try. What are you having trouble with?"

"Everything really. The hardest part is the anatomy."

"Ooh you really need to know that. It was on the final, last semester."

“Yes, and then there is the knowing all of the terminology. How am I supposed to know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator?”

“Well… I... umm… no, I shouldn't.” I begin, pausing dramatically, running my fingers through my hair.

“C’mon Jean, just spit it out.”

“Okay, but promise me you won’t tell anyone.” I sigh.

“Oh god, this is kind of... embarrassing.” I say, feigning nervousness, pulling up my bag onto the desk.

Books, notepads, and calculators are the first thing to come out. Ben, meanwhile looks impatient and eager to find out what I am about to show him.

I take out my gym clothes, the same hot pink panties bunched together, and finally I pull out a bullet sized vibrator and then a black dildo.

Ben’s eyebrows arch in surprise and his mouth opens into an O.

“Do you know which one is which?” I ask.

"No...

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I don't." He manages to stutter.

“This is a dildo.” I say holding the black six inch dildo with all the ridges and design to emulate the actual thing.

Ben reaches for it but I stick it back in my bag and pick up the vibrator.

"Dildos are the easiest to know by just looking at it. Vibrators are a little bit more complicated..." I trail off, letting my voice get husky and sensual. Ben shifts in his seat and leans forward. My kitten purrs hungrily, and closes in on the fatal strike.

"Explain what you mean by complicated." His face is stern and his tone is attempting to be as serious as possible but there is an undeniable shift in how he sits.

"I could explain it to you, but it would be much easier if I showed it to you." I whisper, propping myself up onto the desk and sitting right in front of him.

It was beautiful to watch Ben's reaction. The flush of his cheeks, the dilation of his pupils, the increased pulse in his neck, and the narrowing of the eyes. Ben looked like he wanted to eat me alive.

The look alone is enough to make my pussy tingle.

“Promise me you won’t tell anyone.” I plead, again, feigning my nervousness.

“Not a soul. After all, it is for educational purposes.” Ben adds with a twisted smile, as I pick up the dildo and the vibrator.

“A vibrator can come in different shapes and sizes. Some of them can be remote controlled and most of them have multiple settings.” I turn the vibrator on and let Ben hold it.

“And how would a lady use it?” Ben asks. I maneuver myself around so that my legs are spread and the soles of my feet are on the arm rests. The movement causes the edge of my skirt to rise up exposing my long legs all the way up to mid thigh, giving Ben a view of the soaked, wet panties clinging to my bare vulva.

“That’s up to the woman. Some like to run it all over their body before rubbing it all over their clit.” I explain, running my hands across the inside of my thighs. Ben’s eyes trail my every movement, drinking in every inch of my exposed flesh.

“I’m sorry. I still don’t quite get it.” He says. His voice is deeper, huskier now and there is a playful glint in his eye.

“Maybe you’re a visual learner. Do you think a demonstration would help?” I taunt, feigning innocence.

“Maybe that would help.” Ben says handing me the vibrator and turning it on to the next setting.

Hmm maybe he wasn't so innocent after all?

I slide the straps of my tank top off slowly exposing my tailored collarbones. I cross my arms, teasing him, before peeling it off, revealing my hardened nipples. My bare back hits the cool desk as I lay myself down on it sending goosebumps and tremors across my body. I lift my hips and remove my panties letting them dangle around my ankle.

"Some women like running their vibrators across their nipples like this... ohh," I say, suppressing an involuntary moan as the tiny vibrations flutter across my chest.

"And others, along the inside of their thighs. Before..." I trail off watching the growing tent in Ben's trousers. I lick my lips and look him in the eyes, sending him the primal message of a woman in heat.

"Before putting it on their vulva and clitoris." I finish with heavy breaths and pants between words. His heated gaze, the exposure, and the risk of being caught was making my nectar ooze out uncontrollably.

I graze the vibrator's tip across my hardened nub before rubbing it in little circles.

"I think I'm more of a hands on learner." Ben says grabbing the vibrator and running it up and down my slit.

"Ben... ugghhh ...oh god." I cry out when he shifts it up to the next setting. There I was, splayed out, legs spread, skirt raised high with a quivering cunt inside a library study room.

"Shhh... this is the library you need to be quiet."

Hot pink panties are stuffed in my mouth muffling the moans escaping from my lips.

"Do you want to cum?" Ben's face leers over me as my hips buck up to the vibrator pressing it against my clit.

"Yes! Ughhhhhhgghhh. Fuck!" I try to scream but only muffled sounds escape. Ben holds the vibrator across my clit at the highest setting, rubbing it in circles.

My body tries to escape what is happening. My thighs begin to instinctively close, my hips move in reverse but Ben holds me in place. It was too much.

I throw my head back and my toes curl as I scream through my gag. My limbs are still shaking as I look down at him. There's an arrogant smirk across his face. At one point he had freed his erection and was now stroking it spreading the pre-cum around the tip.

I couldn't stop staring at the large ball sacs that looked heavy and full of cum, or the large glistening purple knob that had me wanting to lick it.

Crawling on top of me, he pushes my legs back to my shoulders exposing my pussy for his taking. Both of us stare, transfixed, at the sight of his cock head resting against my feminine lips. For a moment he pushes only the head in, kissing my entrance before ramming the rest of his iron clad shaft into my wet heated passageway.

My eyes open wide at the ferocity of his strokes. There was given no time to adjust or build up. This was hard merciless ungodly fucking. Ben's strong hands grab my legs and uses them as leverage to thrust his hips even harder.

It was too much for my sex deprived kitten. It craved this hot throbbing presence inside that took over and left me wanting more.

Muffled moans escaped through the hot pink material crammed in my mouth making my eyes water.

Ripping them out of my mouth, Ben's face snarls and looms over mine

"Scream my name. Cum for me."

"Ben!!!!!!" I wail out, dragging my nails across his back. The tightened muscles in every limb relaxes before contracting forcefully. My legs lock around his waist, my arms push his head into the crook of my neck and my lips find their way to his shoulder, biting hard. It is blissful agony as our bodies mold together tightly.

"You're still going. Oh god. I can't take anymore." I marvel at the rock hard rod plunging inside of me that is glistening with the remnants of my orgasm. With every stroke, his upper shaft was rubbing against my clit.

"I'm too sensitive. Ben, please slow down." I half plead and half moan. It hurt but it was good. I wanted it. I didn't want it. God, I wanted it!

"Just take it." Every word is punctuated by his thrusts. With every stroke, his shaft went in further stretching, filling, and invading me.

"Take it like the good girl, you pretend to be." Ben growls, pounding harder into me and capturing a nipple between his teeth. I pull on his hair, tugging forcefully. Every fiber in my being was tensing, my muscles were coiling dangerously and I was right on the edge, clinging to him for dear life.

His grunts are a harsh staccato that went in time with each slurp and thrust of our conjoined bodies.

I cum dangerously around him. My limbs violently spasm around him, smashing our bodies together and my teeth descend onto his shoulder as white euphoria courses through my veins.

I pull Ben in with me feeling spurt after spurt of his hot seed as it splashes against my cervix.

Our breathing is heavy, as our sweaty bodies remain fused together. I give him a little smile and purposely contract my muscles around his still embedded member. It twitches in response, making me giggle.

Eventually he slips out and I feel a tad bit of guilt looking at the red marks and lines I left behind.

We put on our clothes in silence and I use my panties to wipe the cum oozing out of my slit. My kitten purrs in delight and is sated... for now.

“Do you think you could help me with the anatomy tomorrow?” Ben asks.The dark sexual persona that had been merciless, was now gone and the cutie I had seen earlier was back.

I flash him a toothy grin, thinking of the endless fun that could happen tomorrow.

"I'll be here tomorrow, at the same time..." I say, dragging my fingertip across the forming hickie and kiss him lightly on the lips, sneaking the cum streaked panties from before, into his front jean pocket.

"Don't be late." I finish and walk out the door, smiling.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments