Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshman Experience Part 1- The Nerves

"Tale of a college freshman exploring his sexual freedom and learning along the way."

82
8 Comments 8
11.4k Views 11.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This series is based on real life events. Names have been changed for privacy matters. Wording in italics character speaking internally inside his head."

It was a hot late August day, I was just finishing up dinner with my parents after we had spent the day moving stuff into my dorm.

As we drove back to campus, I knew I was minutes away from freedom. I was about to start my freshman year of college, two hours away from home, two hours away from my parents.

I had always been very studious. I was a straight-A student all through High School. I also spent most of my junior and senior years of high school working and saving money for college.

I always had several friends who were girls, however, I've never really had time to date or party in high school. I was not a virgin, I had a fuck buddy most of my senior year, but it was just that: me going to her house or her coming to mine when our parents weren't home for quick fucks. I had never had an official girlfriend and lacked dating 101.

As my parents pulled up to the dorm, they got out and they said their goodbyes. I then proceeded into the building and saw a couple people hanging out in the common area. I went up and introduced myself and then proceeded to my dorm suite, which was right outside the main common area.

As I entered the room, I saw my three other suitemates. I introduced myself to the group and then we all sat down for a chat. My roommate Kevin seemed like a pretty cool guy. He was from Miami and was heavily involved in sports. He was an avid NBA and NFL fan, just like me. My two other suitemates seemed a little on the nerdy side, as both were chemistry majors, but they seemed to be pretty chill.

I could see the main common area directly from my suite door and saw a few more people hanging out. I proceeded to go out and introduce myself to some of the new faces. I took a seat at the edge of a wooden desk that was out in the common area and began a couple of conversations. Then the front door to the building opened and in walked a couple of girls.

One of the girls that had walked in, I could not take my eyes off of. I saw her from the bottom up. She had on sandals showing her well-pedicured toes. My eyes slowly worked up her short tan legs. She had on a pair of khaki shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks. She was wearing a t-shirt that let everyone know she was on the college cheerleading squad. Her face was naturally beautiful. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she had an amazing smile. She was tiny, maybe 5'1, 110 pounds.

As soon as I looked at her face, we locked eyes, and I gave her a big smile. She smiled back at me, then looked at a couple of girls sitting on a couch and waved as she passed through the room. As she hit the doorway that led into the hall, she looked back at me and smiled again, then disappeared down the hallway.

I was completely taken aback by how beautiful she was. I noticed how tight her body looked, and knew he had to find out more about her. I went and approached the two girls sitting on the couch that she had waved to.

"Hey, I'm Phil, nice to meet you both!"

"I'm Jeni," responded a beautifully sun-kissed Hispanic girl with a perfect smile.

"Question, who was that girl that just walked in wearing the cheerleading shirt?" I asked.

"That's Stephanie, my roommate," responded Jeni, "You have a crush on her already?"

I laughed and said "Maybe, thanks for letting me know her name."

I then went back to my room for the evening as classes started the next day. I arose early, went for an early morning run, then was off to class until two. When I got back to my dorm, my suitemate Kyle was looking over some stuff from his classes. I jumped into a cushioned lounge chair, and we began to discuss our day.

I then heard a voice and looked up. The suite door was open and had a perfect view of the common area doorway. As I peered out into the hall, Stephanie walked through the doorway. We once again made eye contact and smiled at each other. This was starting to become a pattern. Lots of smiling between us, but no words were spoken.

A few minutes later, I heard a familiar voice coming down the hall, however, I did not look up until I saw a figure standing in the doorway. As I looked up, I saw it was Stephanie. She was wearing the same sandals that showed off her pedicured toes from the night before. She was wearing short jean shorts and a cute little low-cut top showing off some very perky, yet full tits.

As she stood in the doorway, she said "Hey boys, I'm Stephanie!"

Both Kyle and I introduced ourselves and then asked if Stephanie would like to have a seat in one of the cushy lounge chairs. Stephanie jumped right in and then spent the next hour talking and getting to know each other. This became commonplace over the next couple of weeks as we always left the door open.

Stephanie and I really seemed to be hitting it off and by the first weekend of school, we had exchanged social media names and numbers.

Into the second week of school, we would start grabbing lunch or dinner together at the dining hall. I ventured down to Steph's dorm suite and met her roommates who were great. I had already met Jeni that first day and we had chatted a few times over the first couple of weeks.

Sometime during the third week of classes, Steph texted me and asked if I had any plans that night. I told her that I did not and that Kevin was going to be at his girlfriends place that evening. She texted back asking if he maybe wanted to watch a movie something. I instantly responded with a "Yes!"

Around nine that evening, Stephanie came down to my room. I was on my bed and had laid out a few movies for her to choose from.

I heard a few light taps on my door, when I looked up, I saw Stephanie walking into my room in a large t-shirt and nothing else. I perked up immediately when I saw her attire for the evening. I began to wonder, about what was on underneath that t-shirt, if anything at all. This had all the makings of a great evening.

"I pulled out a few movies, I didn't know what you wanted to watch," I said.

Steph looked over the selection and pulled out a comedy film.

"This is one of my favorites," Steph quipped.

"Mine too!" I exclaimed

"Well, we both have good taste in movies and comedy," she stated.

We both got comfortable as I propped up some of my pillows against the headboard. We started to watch the movie, about twenty minutes in, Steph wiggled her body around so that she could cuddle with me.

I lifted my arm so that she could slide under and rest her head against my chest. She threw her arm over my stomach and lifted her left leg and placed it over mine. I could feel her body heat radiating on me. She was so warm, I just wanted to dig in deeper.

Once we got situated in our cuddle position, I gently began to run my left hand up and down her back. To my surprise, as I rubbed her back, I noticed that she was not wearing a bra. My excitement started to grow at the thought of her potentially fully naked under this shirt. My cock began to swell slightly as my mind began to race a bit. I needed to keep my dick under control so she wouldn't notice my excitement.

I continued to rub her back until my hand met her lower side/hip, where it eventually rested for the rest of the movie. I noticed that her t-shirt had ridden up a bit when she threw her leg over me. Her left ass cheek was mostly exposed, and, boy, did it ever look good. I also took note that from the angle I had, I could not see any panties covering that cheek.

Once again my mind raced, the tingle grew in my pants and my cock flinched a bit. She had to be in a thong! It was hard to focus on the movie as my deviant thoughts raced.

"You're comfy," she stated as she nuzzled up more into me.

"Oh, I am?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I could lie here with you all night," she proclaimed.

That was my hope, but also I hoped we could possibly do more. It had been on my mind for the past couple of weeks and this was a chance to fulfill those thoughts.

As the movie wrapped up, I shut off the player and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Steph was still in the bed.

"Could I sleep down here tonight?" she asked. "I just want to cuddle and you are so comfy and warm!"

A grin came across my face and my cock tingled a bit. "Sure you can, scooch over so I can get in and you can cuddle up."

I jumped into bed, and we got situated, she nestled into me as we began to spoon. Within minutes, she was asleep and my plans for a sex-filled night were dashed.

However, it was a chance for me to see what type of panties were on under the long shirt. I carefully worked my hand down her side as she gently snored as she slept. The shirt, like earlier was riding up. I found the bottom and slowly lifted it some more, just high enough so I can feel her hip bone and feel the cut of her panties. I slid my hand up her side and felt nothing! She was naked under this shirt! My heart began to race, my cock began to twitch and grow!

What do I do? Do I make a move? She had to be naked for a reason!

I decided to gently glide my fingers up and down the side of her hip and ass. Maybe this would wake her up for a little bit of fun. As I moved my fingers over her, she wiggled her hips a bit and let out a light moan. I took this as a good sign and tried a little more. I continued gliding my fingers across her skin, but started to move mostly over her bare ass cheek. I wasn't getting much of a response, but I wasn't sure how aggressive I should be. I didn't want to damage our friendship if I was reading her signals wrong. I decided it was best to listen to my big head instead of my smaller one and just cuddle her.

My alarm went off at nine, and we both slowly woke. She looked at me and smiled, "I haven't slept that well in weeks, you are so comfortable and warm," she said.

I smiled back and let her know I was glad she slept well. Meanwhile I was semi hard half the night and needed to release. As she got out of bed, I tried to get a look at her bare buns, but it was to no avail. Steph gave me a peck on the cheek and ran off to her room to get ready for the day.

I laid back down in my bed, whipped out my cock and jacked off, thinking about the night before. Thinking about what was under that shirt. That tight cheerleader/gymnast body. The tan warm skin. I thought about what her pussy looked like, smelt like, felt like. It took me only a couple of minutes to blow a massive load all over my stomach.

Steph and I continued to hang out over the next couple of weeks. It was getting into the fall season and Halloween was coming up. Maybe we could do a couple's costume or go to some parties together. I was thinking about anything I could do to send her a signal I was interested in more. The only thing, I guess, I never considered was just telling her directly how I felt.

Then one day in mid-October, I was sitting with Kyle in the main common area. We could see Steph approaching the building with a guy. She opened the door and walked up to Kyle and me.

"Hey guys, this is Brian, my boyfriend," she said with glee.

I felt a gut-wrenching twist in my stomach once I heard those words. I was completely blindsided as I had no idea she was dating someone.

"Hey man, I'm Phil, nice to meet you," I stated as I shook his hand. He gave me a firm handshake and then headed off to Steph's room.

Kyle looked at me once they left and asked if I knew she was dating someone. I told him I did not and that I was just as surprised as him.

How could she not have said anything? How did I not know? We literally hung out four or five days a week. Did I put myself in the friend zone?

I was pissed and just went to my room to relax and process. I ended up passing out and sleeping for several hours. I woke up to several texts from Steph asking to hang out, asking why I was ignoring her and if I was mad about something.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

I sent her a text just letting her know that I wasn't feeling well and that I had fallen asleep and just woke up. I made it clear that I was not mad, even though, in honesty, I was. I didn't want to start a fight or ruin a friendship.

She responded shortly after and asked if we could hang out tomorrow night. I responded that I would like that and she could come down around seven.

The next day, Steph came down to hang out around the time we set. I was just starting to watch a basketball game when she came in and sat on the bed. We made small talk, but she could tell that my mood was off. I was still a bit stunned and pissed from the news of her having a boyfriend.

"Are you ok? You seem off tonight," she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," I forcefully replied.

"You clearly are not; I can tell by your tone! What is wrong?" she asked

"Fuck it, I am mad!" I stated. "How did you not tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry, was I supposed to tell you right away? I thought you would be happy for me," she said with a displeased tone.

"I figured with how much time we spend together, you would have mentioned you were talking to someone. You would have mentioned him in a conversation or something," I forcefully replied

"Why does it matter if I mentioned him or not? It's not like we are dating or anything. As a friend and someone I value, I thought you would be happy for me. I guess I was wrong," she fired back.

"Did you ever think I may like you as more than a friend? We hang out nearly every day! We cuddle all the time! You kiss me on the cheek whenever you leave my presence! I let you sleep in my bed," I said with a great amount of frustration.

She stood up and stared at me with a puzzled look on her face. I think she was surprised by my last statement. It was the closest I had come to telling her how I felt and what I wanted.

After a few moments, she stated she was going to leave as she didn't want to say anything she'd regret. I agreed and told her it was for the best that she left. She paused once again, I still think in question of my statements. She finally turned around and left. This would be the last time we spoke for two weeks.

I decided to approach her around Halloween weekend, I wanted to talk and clear some things up. Losing a friend, especially someone like Steph who I still had feelings for, was not what I wanted. We had a long sit-down chat and cleared the air about our last conversation. We did not discuss my feelings toward her at all. We made our friendship right again, but now I had to learn to navigate how to manage my feelings about her.

About a week after, we started speaking again, she ran into my room excited as can be. She told me that she had been picked to travel with the football team to Louisville for the big Thursday night game on ESPN.

"That’s great!" I told her. "When do you leave?"

"Wednesday evening, then we come back right after the game on Thursday night," she responded.

Wednesday afternoon, I received a text from Steph asking me if I was in my room. She wanted to say goodbye to me before she left for the airport.

I let her know that I was and she could come whenever she wanted. Within minutes, she rushed down the hall and into my room. I was on my bed, doing some reading when jumped up and gave me a big hug. She kissed me on the cheek and uttered, "I love you."

Before I could process or respond, she was rushing out as she was late for the team bus.

I was shocked, did I misunderstand her? She said she loved me!? What the fuck?

I spent the next several hours pondering what that meant, if she even said it, or if my mind playing tricks on me.

When the plane landed, she texted me and let me know she had arrived, I responded, letting her know I was glad she had landed safely, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was still confused about her "I love you" comment.

The next day, she and I exchanged messages throughout the day. I wanted to ask her about her remark, but I didn't think this was neither the time nor the format for that question/conversation.

Around 5:00 PM, a couple of hours before game time, she texted me and asked if she would be able to sleep in my bed when she arrived home that evening. She stated that when she's not home, her roommate Jeni would often times sleep in her bed. They had set up their dorm to have bunk beds and Jeni hated that she was stuck with the top bunk.

Before responding, I put in some actual thought. Is this a good idea? She has a boyfriend, what would he think? What do I want to be happy? The answer was simple, I wanted her, I needed her.

I messaged her back and let her know that would be fine, and asked her what time her plane would be landing. She told me the plane was leaving about forty-five minutes after the game ended and that they should be back by 1:30 am. I told her I would set an alarm for around that time to be sure that I'm up.

I watched the game that evening and saw Stephanie on the TV multiple times. She looked so fucking hot in her cheerleader uniform. That short, thick, juicy body jumping all over the screen. The game needed to move quickly as I needed Steph in my bed tonight!

Once the game had finished, Steph shot me a text that the cheerleaders were being loaded up now they'd be at the airport in fifteen minutes. She texted me before the flight took off and ended her text with "I love you". There it was again, two times in two days. What was she really saying? As much as I wanted to think about it, I needed to catch a couple of hours of sleep before she got home.

I received a text around 1 a.m. that the flight had landed earlier than expected. The team was getting on the bus now and they'd be back on campus in a half hour.

Damn! I needed to get up and prep quickly! I got undressed and jumped into the shower so I could be fresh for her. My roommate Kevin was home that night, he knew that Steph was going to crash in my bed when she got home. There was an unwritten rule between us that if we got involved with a girl and then other one was sleeping, we just needed to be quiet.

I finished my shower and threw on a pair of my boxer briefs and jumped into bed. I stared at the ceiling in anticipation of her arrival and what was going to happen that night. About ten minutes after laying down, I got a text from Steph that she was walking down to the dorm now and she'd be here in five minutes. I responded back telling her the suite door was slightly propped open and to be quiet as she came in.

A few minutes later, I saw the door slowly open and gently shut. I heard her drop her duffle bag on the ground and make her way toward my room. She came into the room, bent down next to my bed and whispered that she needed to use the restroom and that she would be in be after.

A couple of minutes later, outside of my cracked bedroom door, I saw the lights shut off to the bathroom. I saw my door slowly creep open, it was pitch black, but I could make out her body silhouette. I already had opened up my sheets so she could jump right in.

As Steph crawled into my bed, she immediately went and twisted into a spooning position. She pressed her back up against my chest, and to my surprise, I did not feel a t-shirt against my skin. Instead, I could feel the strap of a bra and nice warm skin. As she nestled in and got comfortable she grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her. She let out a couple of soft moans as my arms pulled her tight into my body. She also gave me a nice little butt wiggle against my groin.

"I forgot how comfy and warm you were, I'm glad we are friends again," she let out in a low, but flirty tone.

"Me too, I missed you being around all the time," I whispered into her ear.

Now was the time that I had to act. I knew that she only had a bra on up top, but I did not know if she had any bottoms on. Within a few minutes of her laying down, she had passed out. This was starting to play out like our sleepover back in September.

I knew she was asleep, so I figured I could use this as a chance to see what she was wearing down south. I slowly worked my arm free from her grasp and slid my hand gently down her side. As my hand got close to her hip, I felt a very tiny, narrow string. She definitely wasn't wearing any pants, she was just wearing either a very tiny thong or a G-string!!

My mind began to race, my dick began to swell. Stephanie was in my bed just in a bra and panties!!

With Steph's warm body pressed against me and knowing what little she was wearing, my cock continued to swell. I needed to readjust so I wasn't stabbing her in the ass with a 9-inch throbbing hard cock. As much as I wanted her to feel my cock against her, I once again decided to be cautious. I reached down to my groin and slid my hand in my underwear. I pulled my cock up into the waistband of my underwear to choke off the throbbing monster.

Like our sleepover back in September, I began to run my fingers gently up and down her side. I used my other hand to stroke my fingers through her hair as she slept. Just like in September, I got sweet little moans, but not much else. Nothing screaming for me to make a move and go further. I was once again at a crossroads, trying to determine if I want to sacrifice my friendship by making a wrong move or going for what I wanted.

I decided to try a little more or I gently kissed her earlobe as I stroked her hair. My hand probing her side became a little more pronounced in how firm I touched. I started to focus more on her hips and ass. But once again, I just got gentle little moans, no reciprocation and no real invitation. I decided once again to tuck it in and call it a night, not wanting to push further with negative consequence.

Around 6:00 am, Kevins alarm went off as he needed to get ready for class. I awoke slightly and then passed out again until my alarm went off at eight. Steph and I both woke up, in a spooning position similar to how she fell asleep.

Except, this time my morning wood was saluting her ass!

"Did you plan on saluting me this morning?" she giggled.

"Shit, sorry!" I replied.

"It’s ok, I know how morning wood works," she giggled as she got out of bed.

Then, I saw her in all her glory. She was wearing what I had pictured in my mind last night. A tiny black bra and the smallest red thong I had ever seen up close! Her ass was so plump, yet muscular from years of gymnastics and cheerleading. I just stared and couldn't look away. I wanted to reach forward and grab that juicy plump ass, but I resisted my urges.

"See something you like?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I do," is all I could muster out coherently.

"I figured you would," she said with a grin. She then grabbed her tracksuit, threw it on and gathered her bag. She came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as usual before running off to her room to get ready for class.

As soon as the door closed, I whipped out my 9-inch throbbing cock and began to furiously masturbate. I was picturing Steph's fat ass. I thought about bending her over and licking her pussy and asshole from behind. I thought about how I wanted to slide every inch of my cock deep inside her and fill her full of my seed. It only took me a couple of minutes to blow my load, and what a load it was. The first three streams hit me in the chin and upper chest. The next set of streams covered my stomach. It had been months since I had come that hard.

I quickly jumped in the shower and cleaned myself off. As I was under the hot shower water, I made a promise to myself that I was going to figure it out. I was going to step up and learn to take action and go for what I want. I wanted Steph, I had chances with Steph, I just needed to man up and do it!!

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments