Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Closet with Little Anne

"Sex with a small Hawaiian girl in a closet during spring break"

9
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I had seen Anne around the school for about a year before. She was a small girl from Hawaii and very soft-spoken. She hung around my friend group and we spoke many times, each time getting a little closer.

Anne and I joined the friend group when they headed to the gulf coast of Florida for spring break, and on the drive down we sat next to each other and decided we would pair off for the week. The group rented a large four-bedroom suite for the weekend, which was pretty expensive but not when split across the group. The place had a large balcony, and out there Anne and I shared some necking while the rest of the gang got settled in.

Anne and I hung back after everyone else had left for the bars. When we were alone we sat on a couch and made out for a while. She was an excellent kisser. Being so short she sat on her knees on the couch next to me while we kissed.

"Want to go in one of the bedrooms?" she asked, "I want to have sex with you."

I thought for a moment, then replied, "I'm definitely interested, but people are going to be coming and going all night. It could get awkward."

"Mmmm…yeah," she said, and the two of us looked around the apartment.

"You're going to think this is kind of crazy," she said, "But how about the closet?"

There was a large walk-in closet between two of the bedrooms. No one had been in it or even opened it – what little belongings everyone had brought were simply scattered about.

I hmm'ed out of curiosity, and the two of us got up and opened the door to the closet. It was large, with clothes rods on both sides and an ironing board on a bracket in the back. The best part was the shag rug in the rest of the apartment continued into the closet.

Anne bent down and rubbed her hand across the carpet. "Looks soft enough – I'll get a sheet and we should be OK. But there's no way to lock it, you know," she said.

I winked knowingly. "You get the sheet – I have an idea," I said.

A few minutes later Anne returned with a sheet and two pillows, and me with a butter knife from the small kitchen in the suite.

"What's that for?" Anne asked, gesturing at the knife.

"I know a way to lock the door, but I need this to unlock it," I replied.

Anne was somewhat suspicious but we entered the closet anyway and closed the door. I produced some pennies from my pocket, which I put in a small stack and jammed in the door behind the doorknob, using the blunt end of the butter knife to hammer them in.

"OK, try and turn the knob," I said. Anne grabbed the knob and tried to turn it, finally using both hands, but the knob failed to budge.

"It's an old dorm trick. It's called 'penny'ing in'," I told her, "It's a gag where you do this to someone's door from the outside to trap them in. Only here I'm doing it reverse, and I'll use the butter knife to get us out."

"Clever," she said, "but it's kind of bright in here. Not really what I call romantic."

She was right – the closet was lit by a single light fixture with a very bright incandescent bulb inside. Thinking for a moment, I then took my T-shirt off and wound it around the fixture, securing it by tying the sleeves together. It dimmed the light by about two-thirds, making nice mood lighting.

"It pays to have a tall man around," Anne said. She reached up and began rubbing my now bare chest.

"Why don't you finish undressing, and I'll catch up," she said.

I nodded my agreement. Anne backed up and pulled her shirt over her head. I pulled my socks off and pulled down my shorts along with my underwear. Anne, in bra and panties now, locked her eyes on my member and smiled. She came over and gently took it in her hands, and began stroking it.

After a few minutes, she said, "Lie down."

I stretched out on the sheet, holding myself up on my elbows. Anne pulled her panties down and quickly shed her bra. She stood before me shyly, her hands behind her back. Her breasts were small but very pert with swollen nipples. Her hips barely swelled out and framed a small, neat bush barely covering the feminine notch beneath. Her barely-brown, Hawaiian skin and dark hair made a lovely combination.

"Damn, you're lovely," I said. She smiled and lay down next to me. We wound together like two ropes. She was so small my member fit nicely between her thighs. We locked in a serious full-tongued kiss while my hands went down her back and over her pleasingly-smooth bottom.

After kissing for some time I whispered in her ear, "can I kiss your breasts?" She nodded and rolled over on her back. I got on my knees next to her and ran my hands over her stomach, and then her breasts. I paused over her nipples, stroking them both with my index fingers. Finally, I leaned down and kissed her chest between her breasts. I then ran my tongue up one breast and ran it over her engorged nipple. After darting and licking her nipple I then engorged her breast in my mouth and began softly sucking it. While I did this I continued stroking the other breast with my hand. I then moved my tongue over to her other breast and repeated the process.

"Oh my, that feels so good," Anne said between heaving breathes. After several minutes I finished and began caressing her sides with both hands.

Anne quickly sat up and put her hand on my chest, pushing me down. "I'm going to perform oral sex on you," she said casually as she bent down to where my member was. Anne had a matter-of-fact way of talking which I found rather sexy.

I quickly found out that she was surprisingly talented when it came to giving head. She darted her tongue around my bulbous head, then ran the tip of my member in and out of her mouth while running her tongue around it. She stopped for a moment and said "please don't cum in my mouth. Save it for intercourse."

I nodded smiling, partially out of humor over Anne's way of expressing herself but mostly out of the enjoyment of her awesome skills at fellatio. Anne then put her mouth over my penis, taking almost all of it in her mouth. She then began a head-bobbing, tongue swirling blowjob, twisting her head back and forth while going up and down. I had never had such an experience, and all too soon began to feel that old feeling creep up my spine.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

With a notable exercise of self-restraint, I said, "you'd better stop now."

She stopped a looked up at me. "Are you getting close to ejaculation?" she asked.

"Oh, just want to be careful," I replied, "How do you want to have intercourse?"

She smiled, laid down, and said, "Let's do it old-fashioned – we can try other positions later."

I nodded my agreement and picked up my shorts to retrieve the condom in the pocket. I tore it open and carefully rolled it over my member, which seemed extra stiff in anticipation of intercourse. Anne watched my busy goings-ons with her arms over her head, smiling slightly.

As I rolled over her she spread her legs, showing her full-lipped engorged labia, which glistened wet with anticipation. I reached down and stroked it with the back of my fingers. She turned her head and moaned slightly, then turned to me and said, "please begin having intercourse with me".

I didn't have to be told twice. I rubbed my stiff member up and down her feminine notch until the head caught her opening. I quickly plunged it into her. She gasped as I entered, and I gasped at how wet and tight she was.

"Oh, I like that so much," she said, loudly, as I began moving in and out of her. I wanted to get on my elbows and look in her eyes while we had sex, but she was so small that her face would have been buried in my chest.

Instead, Anne pulled up her legs and grabbed both of her knees while rocking her pelvis up slightly. In this pose, I could achieve very deep penetration. As I thrust into her I was almost surprised that so small a girl could take my entire member in. I paused to grind my pelvis against hers, until she yelled, "faster, I'm ready to have an orgasm!"

I was enjoying Anne's matter-of-factness, even during intercourse. Obeying, I began thrusting into her with vigor. She let out small moans in time with my thrusts, until they merged into one long moan. She released her knees and put both fists to her mouth as she let out a squeal that seemed to go on forever.

Soon after that old feeling started corkscrewing up my spine, and I gasped out, "here I go". At that, I grunted loudly as a turgid stream of semen gushed out of me. Anne squealed again as I continued to grunt and thrust, with another splurge of semen coming with each one. Finally spent, I breathlessly withdrew my member from her vagina and saw to my satisfaction that the end of the condom hung heaving with my man spunk.

"Oooh," Anne said, as she saw the end of my member. Quicker than I could react she reached forward, grabbed my member, and slipped the condom off. She then examined it with its heavy load of semen curiously, as if it was an interesting specimen she had just collected.

I rolled off of her and laid down on my side, propped up on one elbow. "Haven't you seen one of those," I asked.

"Not one with this much," she replied, "Your seminal vesicles can hold quite a lot. I wonder if you have any left."

I grinned and said, "oh, there's more where that came from." Anne smiled, tossed the condom to one side, and laid down with her head on my chest. I slowly stroked her jet-black hair while we cooled down from our exertions.

About that time we heard the door of the condo slam open, and jumbled voices and heavy footsteps appeared outside. The commotion continued for some minutes as Anne and I continued holding and smiling each other. Presently we started as someone tried the doorknob of the closet. A female voice said, "It won't open!"

Presently we heard the squeak as another hand tried turning the knob, then the grunt of effort. "Damn, it won't budge," the voice said, exasperated.

"Aw, screw it, just throw it over the couch," said a third voice. There were more voices, then giggling female voices, and the door to one of the bedrooms slammed shut. Relieved, Anne and I looked at each other knowingly.

"I guess the bedroom wasn't the best option," she whispered, "We were wise to have our sex in here."

I was almost getting used to the way Anne phrased things, but it still made me smile, then laugh.

"What?" she asked, genuinely perplexed.

"I like the way you talk," I replied, "I like a lot of things about you."

She lifted her head from my chest. "You mean, besides the way I make you feel when we're intimate," she asked.

I took her face in my hands. "Oh yes, many things besides that. I just wish we had more time together," I replied.

Anne smiled and kissed me, a sweet one of someone who likes someone, not the deep tongued one of someone about to have sex.

"We'll just have to make the best of the time we have," she whispered.

I like the sound of that, for it was one of the sweetest things I had heard her say. Anne then sat up and was all business again.

"I wish I was on the pill or had a sponge," she said, "I'd like you to ejaculate inside of my vagina. I think I would have a very intense orgasm then."

I smiled, not even surprised anymore at anything Anne came up with. "We could go ahead now, and you could name the baby after me," I said, mischievously.

She grinned, leaned over, and began playing with my balls. This was unexpected and caused my member, even though it was newly spent, to arise once again.

"That's something to consider," she replied, "it looks like you're ready for more."

"Oh, give me some time to recharge," I said, "how about a short snooze?"

"OK," she said with a sly grin, "but you owe me a baby." She laid down, rolled away from me, and was still.

I rolled over too and chewed in my mind what the heck she meant by that last remark.

Published 
Written by ace_atkins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments