Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ip's Birthday Party Chapter 3

"In the VIP Room at the Club"

2
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction based on stories passed to me by fellow expats and the fun I have done. Many parts are embellished to make the story more fun and sexier. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like the story, please hit me up with a star rating and leave a comment."

Where we left off, Noi, Bai, and Apple got fucked by Patrick and John, and Ip was holding her teacher and deliberately making him very horny for her party.

The van had arrived in Surin, in northeast Thailand, and the girls change into even more attractive attire. Even Ip changed, after she gave me a strip tease that made Patrick want to devour her. Ip, of course, although new to sex with foreigners, was loving the attention from Patrick and John as they watched her expose her bare tits and pussy to them.

She changed into blue see-through panties and bra then she put on tight khaki shorts which showed the full shape of her ass and a tight playboy black t-shirt. The tightness of her shirt made her nipples very noticeable. As a result, Patrick and John couldn't wait to put their hands on her body and tear her clothes right off and fuck her silly. Patrick then grabbed Ip by her waist and pulled her close to him.

Patrick hungrily grabbed Ip's tits and said, "I want to rip this shirt off and suck on these tits. Your pussy is going to be mine tonight."

Ip loved the aggressiveness Patrick showed her and replied, "Wait teacher, and you can make me into your cock slave later. I am eager to have your cock too." She said this with a big smile on her face, mostly because she was turned on by how hard he fucked her friends right in front of her. Then she gave him a big kiss inserting her tongue into Patrick's mouth. Patrick responded by squeezing her ass. Which made her want to suck his dick as she stuffed her hand into his shorts.

Noi decided to wear a black evening gown with a black thong and a black bra with lace, she also wore stockings with a belt. Afterward she sat on Patrick's lap while Ip was still frenching him and stroking his dick saying, "You can play with me too Patrick until we get to the club."

So, Noi clued us in as to where we were all going before the hotel fuck session. It was a Karaoke VIP Club. For those who don't know the name speaks for itself. It's primarily a karaoke slash restaurant type of place. Some of them are family-run businesses but the punchline is you get a VIP room for you and your guests. A waitress serves you food and drink and for however long you rented the room you get to do whatever you want.

The club Noi picked however is one I heard of. Surin doesn't have much of an adult scene, but Noi knew of a place that catered to adults, and sometimes the waitresses doubled as another whore for a client to fuck.

Back to the van, Bai also got dressed in red panties and bra with a red evening dress.

She and Apple both decided to sit next to me with big smiles. Apple decided to dress even more like a slut with a micro miniskirt and a see-through shirt where she was clearly wearing a bra that was cut just shy above her nipples. I never fucked these two, but I got a feeling tonight I was going to because Bai asked me, "You like watch me get fucked by Patrick?"

"Oh, yes baby, in fact, I wanted to join in," I spoke. As I responded, both Apple and Bai decided to touch my cock and noticed how horny I was.

"Wait for party teacher," said Bai with a hungry smile as she and apple freed me and began to stroke my cock.

We then pulled up to the Club, there was a dance floor with Karaoke singers and men and couples hooking up in the bar area. Like many of the Karaoke bars I had visited, much of this one was outside. The van went passed the crowd and into the back where the VIP rooms were, and we entered one of them where two beautiful young Thai ladies dressed in red and blue bikinis greeted us with food and alcohol. We all sat down while the ladies served us from the table then they began singing Thai songs and popular songs from the US and UK.

Conversation started until we started getting drunk. One of the girls, Bai, wanted to ask me who I wanted to marry if I had to choose which one. I really couldn't decide so I jokingly responded, "Maybe all of you." I said laughing. Bai and the girls screamed with a smile as I said that.

The two Thai hostesses kept singing and dancing while everyone kept drinking.

When everyone got pretty drunk Ip, who was sitting next to me, proposed playing a sexy game which both got us guys interested but the girls also. The game Ip proposed was this, the guys would be blind folded and tied, so we couldn't use our hands and try to cheat by trying to feel for anything recognizable such as the size of the girl's tits. The girls would then make out with the guys, and we had to guess which girl we were making out with. If we guessed correctly then the blindfolds would come off and we got the girl to do with any way we liked.

John asked, "What are you going to use for blindfolds?"

Bai then had an idea and pointed her ass at John lifted her skirt and then took off her panties. Then she lowered the straps on her dress and took off her bra. When John asked, Bai got on top of John and put her panties over John's eyes and tied it behind his head, and tied his hands with her bra. Patrick laughed and got excited. Noi and Apple did the same and Noi covered Patrick's eyes with her panties and tied his hands.

Apple walked over to me with a smile and blindfolded me and tied my hands. Before she got off, she kissed my forehead and then walked up to the stage where the two hostesses stopped singing and they whispered their plan to each other as to who was going to who. The fact the girls stopped singing might imply they may be participating which would be great because that meant two girls per guy but that also made it more likely to guess wrong.

After they were done talking there was nothing but the karaoke machine playing music making it difficult to guess who was going where but you could tell who was getting a girl's attention first. Patrick got his girl and I could hear him enjoying his girl as I could hear kissing Then I heard pants being unzipped and John moaned from the sensation of what was clearly a blowjob.

My girl then arrived and began removing my shirt. I could feel her warm tongue going up my chest slowly. She licked over my nipple and up my neck to my mouth. She put her tongue in my mouth and I could taste her sweet breath. She moved her tits over my chest and could tell she was wearing a silky dress like what Bai and Noi changed into. I could also tell she was relatively shorter compared to the other girls like Ip and Bai.

Then I heard Patrick say, "Ip you are sucking my cock so well."

Ip laughed, "Yes teacher you guessed right. Don't worry Teacher," talking to me of course, "You will have me tonight but right now I want Patrick's big dick. Save some of your cum for me."

Then I heard John say, "Noi is that you sucking my cock?"

Noi answered, "Yes teacher, but who is kissing you?"

John replied, " Too tall to be Bai or Apple so it must be one of the hostesses."

The hostess responded, "Enjoy award for guess."

While John correctly guessed which his girl was, I was feeling my pants being undone and my hard 8-inch cock being freed by, who had to be, Apple.

I said, " Enjoy your treat Apple and Bai you are enjoying my chest?"

Bai then untied my hands and removed my blindfold to reveal a spectacle. Ip was bobbing her head over Patrick's cock and removing her shorts exposing her young ass to everyone in the room. Patrick reached over her head to squeeze her ass saying. "Ip, I hope you love my big cock because it's going inside this ass of yours. I am going to fuck you right in front of your favorite teacher." As he said this, he held her head down on his cock making her gag on his dick. He definitely was eager to be rough with her which all these girls loved and Ip especially loved being handled aggressively.

John was enjoying Noi devouring his cock while sucking on the hostess's tits. The hostess was also college-age, most likely twenty years old, but her tits were bigger than most Thai girls. She was wearing a blue bikini with a thong panty which John was about to remove. Noi, while sucking John's dick, decided to remove her dress as well showing her naked body once more for more sex.

As for me, I had two girls I never fucked before but were already getting accustomed to my big hard cock. Bai was especially anxious as she stroked my cock while Apple was still sucking me off. I lowered the straps off of Bai's dress and slid my hands in her dress groping her tits with my left hand while holding Apple's head on my cock as her head went up and down on my long shaft.

Bai then fed her left tit inside my mouth which I happily greeted with my tongue as I devoured her breast. I massaged it with my tongue starting underneath the breast and moving around to her nipple, lightly kissing it and taking her nipple into my mouth. It was like a ripe grape as I sucked on it. Meanwhile, Apple started licking my balls and putting each one inside her mouth and then licking up my shaft to the tip making me even harder.

With Ip and Patrick, Ip had gotten very wet and was eager to see what Patrick wanted to do to her. Ip then said to Patrick, "Make me your whore."

Sofia__Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia__Miller

With Ip and Patrick, Ip had gotten very wet and was eager to see what Patrick wanted to do to her. Ip then said to Patrick, "I am so horny for you. Make me your whore." Ip climbs on top of Patrick and begins rubbing her clit on Patrick's cock driving him insane. Patrick responded by grabbing the collar of Ip's shirt and tearing it open. Ip cried out, "YES!!! TAKE MY BODY."

Patrick took his cock and impaled Ip's tight pussy and tore her shirt off her body and ripped her bra off of her. Patrick then grabbed her hips and gave Ip a good hard slap saying, "Grind your hips on my dick bitch." I could see Ip moving back and forth while Patrick took Ip's head and held it.

I couldn't see what Patrick was doing but I could tell by Ip's moaning he was deeply kissing her and was feeding her mouth with his tongue. Patrick slapped her ass again leaving a red mark saying, "Grind me more, slut. You want a foreign man don't you?"

Ip responded while grinding harder, "Yes, I like big fucking foreign dick. Not even my boyfriend is big like you."

Patrick responded, "Then take it like you want a real man bitch."

Ip then started bouncing up and down. Even though I was looking at Ip from behind her I could see her medium-sized tits bounce up and down using her thighs to go up and down his cock going fast and hard. Patrick then pulled her hair with one hand while kissing her tits and squeezing her ass.

With John and his sluts, the hostess started sliding John's dick inside her and John lied down on the couch he was on allowing Noi to sit on John's face. John opened his mouth and stuck his tongue inside Noi's sweet pussy. Noi then began grinding her hips while John ate her pussy. John got so excited he held her legs keeping Noi on top of his face so he could eat more of her pussy while the hostess rode his Cock expertly going up and down his cock.

Bai was getting so wet that she took my cock from Apple's mouth saying in Thai, "Don't be so greedy with his dick Apple I want teacher too."

Apple replied, " Ride his dick good, I want teacher's kisses now."

Bai pulled her dress off as she started grinding her hips on my hard cock, and Apple climbed into my empty left arm and plunged her tongue into my mouth. Her mouth was even sweeter than Bai's as she deeply kissed me. I squeezed her ass while began taking my tongue in her mouth and Bai tried to grind her own hips even harder than Ip.

Patrick had fucked Bai before and said, "That slut really wants you. Ip are you jealous that Bai is fucking your favorite teacher so good?" Obviously getting her more excited.

Ip answered, "I am so jealous I want to be a good fuck."

Patrick then said," Then get on all fours bitch so I can fuck you from behind." Ip complied quickly and Patrick took her ass and drove his cock into her ass." Ip screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure.

Ip then said, "Fuck me harder teacher, I wanted you to fuck me like this when I saw you fuck Bai like this." As Patrick gave her a good hard and fast doggy style fuck. Grabbing the slut by her hair and slapping his hips right into her ass."

Patrick then said to me, "I think Ip wants to see you fuck Bai and Apple right in front of her. Fuck those sluts right here."

Apple was only too excited to comply. In front of me was a coffee table that looked very sturdy. Bai got on her knees and pulled her pussy lips apart ready for me. Apple was ready as well and wanted more of my attention and lied on her back on the coffee table ready for me. I plunged my hard cock all the way inside Bai. She took all 8 inches of my dick inside her and gave a good scream of pleasure as I began fucking her from behind. I said to Ip, "Ip your friends are good sluts, are you even better?"

Ip replied while Patrick was fucking her ass hard, "AH AH YES Teacher I CAN BE A GOOD SLUT. TONIGHT, I AM GOING TO BE YOUR PERSONAL WHORE. I WANT TO TASTE BAI AND APPLE'S CUM ON YOUR COCK."

Patrick then grabbed Ip's hips and plunged his cock all the way in making her scream in pleasure as Patrick commanded, "SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT BITCH."

Ip wailed, "AHHHHH" very loudly. Patrick then removed his cock from Ip's asshole and Ip protested, No teacher I want more."

Patrick then said, "Shut it slut now it's time for your pussy." He shoved his dick deep inside Ip's Pussy. Ip was clearly not a virgin, but Patrick was much bigger than she was used to, but then again that's what she wanted. Ip probably bled from Patrick's massive dick going inside her snatch. "Ip you are a good slut."

John wanted to give Doggy to Noi taking the hostess off his dick and saying to Noi as he got up, " Come here." The hostess lay down on the couch and Noi lied on top of her sticking her ass up while John shoved his dick inside her pussy.

John started fucking Noi while Noi began making out with the Hostess, putting her tongue inside her mouth while John took turns moving his dick from Noi's pussy to the Hostess's Pussy. This made both girls very excited as they started swirling their tongues on each other. Noi positioned her clit just above the Hostess's so that as John fucked one of them, they both could feel his dick. John started thrusting his cock hard and fast in the Hostess's pussy and then Noi's pussy and her ass also got a turn and he repeated this.

I was fucking Bai hard and fast groping her tits while Apple stuck her tongue out to lick my cock while it went in and out of her friend's pussy which doubled the pleasure for me. Apple then moved her tongue to Bai's clit which made her cum faster, but Bai wanted more saying, "Teacher please don't stop I want more." So, I happily gave her more dick. Plunging harder and faster.

Apple then got on all four's wanting my dick too and while I was still fucking Bai, I put my fingers inside Apple and played with her pussy. Apple responded, "No, not fingers, I want cock."

I pulled out of Bai and plunged deep inside Apple and gave her a turn getting fucked even harder saying, "You want it you got it you cute little bitch."

Patrick was ready to cum as he pulled out and held Ip by her hair and unloaded his sperm all over Ip's face and tits. Ip was tired but still sexually stimulated. Patrick opened Ip's mouth with fingers which she happily took inside and sucked on while Patrick said, "Bet your Thai Boyfriend never fucked you like that before."

Ip replied, "No, he is no good. Foreigner cock I love."

John was also ready to cum on both of his sluts saying, "Where do you want it, girls? Where do you want my cum?"

Noi wanted it all over her tits and wanted John to take a picture of it. The Hostess wanted to swallow her share, and John took his dick out of Noi jerked himself off over Noi's tits just as she asked, and stuffed his dick inside the Hostess's mouth.

Patrick took pictures of both Noi's tits which had cum dripping off her nipples and the Hostess's mouth which was dripping out of the side. While Patrick was at it he also took a picture of Ip who was covered in his spunk. Patrick asked Ip, "You want me to give this to your boyfriend?"

Ip replied, "No I will give to him he needs to know he is bad at fuck. Maybe he will get better."

I can only imagine what a picture of my girlfriend getting fucked by a bigger guy would do to me but somehow I don't think getting better at sex is going to be in his thinking at that point, but hey I don't even know the guy so maybe he is that kind of person.

This leaves me with my girls. Apple wanted to see me look into her eyes while I was pumping my dick into her so I let her turn to face me. Bai decided to suck on her nipples while I continued fucking her until I was ready to cum. They wanted it all over their pussies. I increased my pace and right when I was ready Bai lied her naked body right next to Apple, and Bai held Apple by her shoulders and Apple wrapped her arm around Bai and I came all over their slightly hairy pussies.

Both girls smiled at me while Bai took the tip of her forefinger and wiped a little of my cum off her pussy and put it in Apple's mouth. Apple smiled and said, "Yummy, I like." and giggled impishly and so did Bai as she kissed Apple deeply and Apple put some of my cum in Bai's mouth too.

The party was barely over. I still had Ip in my own hotel room and she made sure to keep some energy for that session but you are probably wondering, "What happened to the other Hostess." Well the answer is every birthday has to have a cake and while everyone was fucking the Hostess put sweet icing on her body and lied on the table where our dinner was earlier. Her tits had mountains of white icing with cherries on top. Her pussy and thighs had 8 slices of cake on plates and words written on her stomach, "Happy Birthday Ip, and help yourself guys" and we most definitely did.

Published 
Written by bailong305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments