Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: The Hood

"She said she had a pool"

9
3 Comments 3
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
September 2005 started out with record temperatures in Southern Ontario. The girls were wearing very little in the classroom and I was paying little attention to the teacher. Welcome to Senior year.

I had one elective class to take. Looking around the room I saw nobody I knew so I sat beside the cutest girl I saw. Melissa was a transfer student from a rival University and was a year older than me. Blond hair, 5"8, skinny with a cute little ass when she wore jean shorts. We hit it off right away and exchanged numbers for "studying". I, of course, had other things on my mind.

We met on-campus a few days later for a coffee, and she started unloading her personal past on me. The reason she transferred was because she broke up with her boyfriend, he lost his mind and she ran away. That prompted me to start looking over my shoulder - and hers. What I gathered from the conversation was she could use a guy friend, but also a guy friend's touch that wasn't her ex-psycho boyfriend. Before we left, she invited me over to her place on the weekend to go over some notes for our first quiz.

"Bring your swim trunks. We have a pool."

"We? Is this a party?"

"No. I live in my uncle's basement but they're off to BC to see my cousins, their kids."

"I look forward to seeing you in a swimsuit, Melissa."

"Who says I'll wear one?" She gave me a little wink and walked away.

Saturday afternoon arrived and I drove over to her place. The temperature dropped a little bit and I wasn't sure if we'd hit the pool. Melissa walked me to the backyard, and her ass and legs looked tremendous. I kept my composure but in my head I couldn't shake the fact that I wanted to fuck her brains out.

We dipped into the pool and it was FREEZING. She immediately jumped into my arms and we rubbed up close. My boner was on high alert, and she gave me a look that said she noticed what was under my trunks.

"Let's head to the garage. I have some extra towels there."

In her garage there were a bunch of clean towels, some backyard supplies and an old Mustang convertible. I wasn't much of a car guy so I wasn't sure what year the car was made. All I knew is it was an older car and it looked to be in pristine condition.

Melissa was shivering even inside the garage so I went over to rub my hands down her arms covered with a towel. Then I moved closer, and she leaned in for the kiss. We started making out right then and there, and all of a sudden both our towels were on the ground. I pulled her swim top right off and she dug her hands inside my shorts to pull on my rock hard cock.

"You're happy to see me."

"You have no idea."

Our kissing got intense. Tongues dancing in one another's mouth, hands touching everywhere and my picking her up and placing her on the hood of the Mustang wasn't something I planned. I just did it instinctively. And she wasn't resisting.

I pulled her swim bottoms off and placed two fingers inside her vagina.

jaylene1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jaylene1

She was certainly wet and enjoying every second of it. She was loud instantly. I had another screamer on my hands.

As she was getting close to climax she began stroking my cock again, only this time she was going as hard as she could. It felt like she was trying to rip my dick off my body. So I upped the intensity with my hands by pinching her nipple with one while the other was buried in her snatch. My mouth went directly to her other nipple to lick and suck for a while.

"Oh yes that feels so good. Yes don't stop!!"

About 20 seconds later she screams in delight, jerking her body on top of the hood which meant she had an orgasm. The smile on her face said it all.

"I want you to fuck me Dean."

Now another dilemma; my condoms were inside the house. The garage was not part of the house. Right then and there, I didn't care. Because I didn't wear a condom with Kayla a few weeks prior, I felt confident all would be good. So I started hitting it raw. The difference this time around was that I wasn't in the shower. And it felt amazing.

I started pumping away at about a medium pace. She wanted more.

"Fuck me harder Dean. Faster and harder."

I quickened the pace to the point where I thought the car would move and drive right through the garage door. It was rocking while I absolutely pounded her pussy. She was gripping my arm with one hand and the car with the other, bracing for another orgasm.

"Oh my God I'm cumming again! Yes, YES keep going."

All of a sudden I felt the urge to blow my load. We may have been fucking for two minutes and I was ready to explode. As she finally hit jackpot, I jacked all over her stomach, chest and neck. Rope after rope after rope of cum spurting all over her. I was certain I could have shot some of my load over the car. The orgasm I had was explosive and intense. Melissa grabbed my cock and slowly began stroking it.

"I love your cock. I need more of this."

I would obliged later on that day. After we showered we ordered some pizza and got some work done. Then I hit it again in her bedroom later on that night. That time I wore a condom and went much, MUCH longer than 2 minutes.

She was my fuck buddy the rest of the semester. I knew we'd be done by Christmas break for two reasons; one because this seems to always happen to me, and two because her program had a job placement requirement. She wound up working out of town and they hired her after the 8-month placement. I had to be happy for her. She persevered through all the bullshit with her ex by moving on, doing well in school and landing a great job with a great company. Was she the one that got away? Let's just say neither one of us was prepared for anything serious except for serious sex and orgasms.

My job placement in second semester landed me close to home, and closer to some new experiences.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments