Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First University Christmas

"Our Sorority Girls Enjoy Christmas"

29
8 Comments 8
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Small eddies of powdery snow were blowing across the university grounds as I looked out of the window of our new accommodation. On first arriving at uni at the end of a glorious summer I had been paired up with Savanna Dayton-Jones or Savvy for short and we had hit it off right from the start.

All my doubts had been blown away by her warmth, her generosity and the sheer power of her personality. Soon after that, we had met our neighbor, Laura Noble. Laura won us over without even trying, we just listened to her masturbate to a loud, noisy orgasm through our dorm wall and knew she was a girl for us.

A few weeks later the fourth member of our group, Celine Dupre joined us. Tall lithe and athletic with the sexiest French-Canadian accent she had fit right into our group in a matter of minutes. About the same length of time, it had taken her to spill an impressive collection of sex toys in the corridor.

Anyway, after a lively party hosted by the Sigma-Chi sorority, we had been invited to join and move into the sorority house. Our luck was that, not only had we joined the hottest all-girl sorority on campus, but we also had been given a large corner bedroom on the top floor of the four-story sorority house.

It was a huge high-ceilinged room with lots of space for two double beds and all our stuff, and it had an equally large en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and an enormous roll top bath.

Turning from the window, I walked into the en-suite where Celine and Laura were sharing a fragrant vanilla bubble bath. Laura was kneeling with one of Celine’s feet between her full 34d breasts. The scarlet painted toes contrasted with Laura’s pale pink nipples as they poked through the foam on her chest.

I watched as Laura lovingly ran a razor up and down the leg, “Me next. Please,” I giggled making puppy dog eyes.

“OK, strip off and you can sit on the bath edge when Celine gets out, the water’s really quite clean,” laughed Laura.

I was sitting one foot in the water and the other held to Laura’s breast… yes, my toes gripped and squeezed her large pink nipple as she finished my leg. Savvy came bursting in.

She had shed her coat but still had melting snowflakes in her delightful blonde hair, “Come, join me in the main room, I have news.”

Quickly we gathered on the large L shaped couch. Laura and I in large fluffy pink towels whilst Celine had donned a short and wispy grey negligee that provided neither warmth nor modesty but looked so damned good on her.

Savvy stood before us in all her southern belle glory, designer heels, sheer black seamed stockings and a figure-hugging tweed dress that emphasized her hourglass figure. I could feel my pussy moisten just looking at her.

“I have been to the sorority house meeting to help plan this year’s Christmas charity works, and I have told Becky that we four will assist in running the grotto at the midtown mall.”

Becky Mumford, the chapter president of our sorority, was a close friend of Savvy. Their families knew each other, and she had been instrumental in recruiting us to Sigma-Chi and in our getting such a sought-after room. So it was great to have a chance to not only pay her back but to do some good work for the local community.

ooOOoo

Holiday season at the mall was almost upon us, and we had converted an empty retail unit into Santa’s grotto. The university art department had helped out and what had been an empty space now glistened with snow and ice and twinkle lights, enough to light up the eyes of any child.

In addition to an appeal at the university, several of our sorority sisters had canvassed the local toy stores for donated presents and had been surprisingly successful. I’m sure that the skimpy outfits they were wearing at the time had no bearing on the generosity showed but then again who can resist a fit young girl clad in a mini skirt and net hose with a low-cut blouse and more than a hint of perky nipple.

Monica who had the room next to ours had an older brother Bart Agnew who had been drafted to be Santa. We had considered a female Santa, but tradition won out and the extremely fit and buffed football playing Bart had been a willing volunteer which had dampened the panties of many a sorority sister.

Savvy, Laura, Celine and I were going to be elves, Laura had come up with an idea for outfits; red and green thigh socks, with little green skirts, and red and green vests or waistcoats to complete the look.

ooOOoo

We had been open for two days and everything was going super well when Laura suggested we spice things up a bit. We usually closed the grotto at 7 pm, as by that time there were no more children. But Laura thought it would be fun to do a late-night special on Friday evening. Close at 7 pm but reopen at 8 pm for an adults-only special until the mall closed at 10 pm.

Becky quickly signed off on the idea, even giving us a couple of hundred dollars to get lucky dip gifts and we drafted in some more sisters to help out for the evening.

In no time at all, we had visited an out of town retailer and purchased a number of basic vibrators and male masturbators to wrap as Santa gifts, unlike the kids each adult guest would be charged $5 to cover costs.

ooOOoo

Friday came, and we closed promptly at seven, with the last present handed out and the last photo taken. We had little time to change and adapt the grotto. Quickly we swapped out the gift tubs and added another Santa seat. Now we had Mr. and Mrs. Claus (Mary Christmas), Bart resplendent in his Santa suit but now with the jacket unbuttoned to show his heavily muscled and lightly oiled chest and his sister Monica in a red body stocking with white fur trim and spike heels that showed her sexy trim figure to its fullest.

On opening, a line had already formed, mainly other university students but some local townsfolk all ready for some light relief from their shopping toils.

Savvy and Celine were at the door, both still in their elf costumes but both had unbuttoned their vests to show an enticing amount of boob along with hitching their skirts up to reveal their stocking tops. They were collecting entry fees and explaining that regardless of gender you could sit on the knee of whichever Santa you preferred.

Laura and I had forsaken the elf vests and were wearing matching sheer red tees. Our full braless breasts and hard nubby nipples were fully visible, and I could feel a distinct warmth from my pussy as we handed out gifts and took photos of the happy clients.

I quickly snapped a pic of a yummy mummy clad in designer sweats who was locking lips with Bart as she very obviously stroked the swollen package in his trousers. Smooth as an old malt he moved her hand away as he tweaked her nipple causing an audible gasp from her. He kissed her already flushed face and offered her a dip in the gift barrel.

As she slipped out the exit Alison and Samantha, twins from the University came bubbling in together and took a knee apiece before simultaneously kissing Bart’s cheeks and sliding their hands inside his tunic top.

Monica was busy with her own queue, several of the town’s lads had passed through and she had found it easier to sit on their laps rather than have her own crushed. They all got a hug and a kiss from the near naked teen before being ushered to the boy's barrel and out the door.

JanetStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanetStone

Slipping up to her before her next visitor I checked she was okay, "How’s it going, Hun?”

“Brilliant, I’m loving it, but I’m so horny my nipples are aching from all the touching and my thong is soaked,” she giggled back at me.

The next ninety minutes flashed by, the queue was constant and our two Santas worked their socks off and were game for anything. Towards the end, Bart had his tunic top off and was buff and oiled in his braces posing with two young lads as they pretended to suck his nipples. At least I think they were pretending, but I could clearly see three swollen bulges as I snapped their photo.

“Oooooh,” Monica groaned loudly, and I turned to see the cause. A very petite young girl from the town in a crimson roll neck, tight jeans, and cowboy boots was on the bench next to Monica. She had slipped a hand into Monica’s fur-trimmed thong and by the look of ecstasy on Monica’s face at least one finger was into Mrs. Claus’s hot wet slit.

“Oh god I needed that,” gasped Monica as she drew in deep breaths

The naughty and totally unabashed cowgirl just reached into her shoulder bag produced a lip gloss and wrote her number on Monica’s arm before snagging her gift from the barrel and walking out the door.

Ten o’clock came and we bade the last visitor farewell and closed the doors.

“Oh my, what an amazing evening.” Savvy had her southern drawl on full. “We have made so much money for our charity.”

“I’ve never been so horny for so long,” giggled Monica, “it’s been like being edged all evening.”

“Fuck yes, sorry but my balls ache I need to cum so bad,” added Brad with an embarrassed grin

“Oh Santa, we can’t have that,” giggled Amy-lee one of our extras for the late night.

Looking hot and horny, her cheeks flushed with desire she stepped forward in her black patent ankle boots, fishnet thigh highs, and an extremely short red velvet dress. She looked smoking hot.

Sliding both hands up either side of Bart’s chest she locked lips and kissed him hard and long.

Warming to the moment and relaxing from the surprise Bart’s hands started to roam, lifting her dress to reveal the tiniest of red thongs stretched tight between two full firm ass cheeks.

Amy-lee pushed him back onto his bench and in doing so pulled the tie allowing his baggy Santa trousers to fall to the floor revealing his bulging trunks.

Dropping to her knees, she gripped the waistband and his cock sprang free. Long thick and cut with a sheen of pre-cum on its pink tip it pointed skywards.

Not my thing but still deeply arousing. I watched this normally quiet girl lick her lips as she gripped his cock and started to slip her hands up and down his shaft. From the dense black hair at its base to its glistening tip her hands moved up and down. Her crimson nails and pale hands looked tiny as she worked his length.

Monica let out a loud groan as she watched her friend working her brother's cock. “Bart, I never knew you were so fucking huge,” with that she worked her thong down her thighs and started to circle her fingers around her slit. Dark like her brother but trimmed short her hair framed a wet pink pussy.

At this point, Amy-lee knelt forward and sucked Bart’s thick veiny cock inside her mouth. I could see her cheeks contract as she sucked hard and took his full length. Clearly, this quiet girl had hidden talents.

Santa’s grotto had taken on a very different atmosphere now, Bart was emitting deep moans of pleasure as Amy-lee worked his length, strands of saliva and pre-cum glistened as her mouth moved back and forth.

Monica was now reclined back on her bench and had turned to watch her brother getting blown. One foot on the floor the other on the bench her thighs were parted, and her fingers were deep inside her pussy.

I turned to my beautiful Savvy just in time to see her toss her vest to join her already discarded skirt and stand before me in just stockings, thong and heels. We embraced hard and her lips parted to accept my tongue as she slipped her hands inside my sheer tee.

A wave of pain that crested into pleasure washed through my body as she gripped and stretched my aching nipples.

I slipped a hand inside her panties and my finger plunged knuckle deep into her pussy with no effort what so ever.

Keeping my finger deep I supported Savvy as we sank to the ground. Her long blonde hair fanned out against the black sparkly floor cloth. I was hit again by the realization of just how beautiful she was and just how much I loved her.

I needed to please her and so I added a second finger and started to finger fuck my lover with a passion.

I never saw Jennifer arrive, but suddenly she was there, naked and locked into a passionate sixty-nine with Monica.

There was a movement to my left, and there were Laura and Celine. “Oh fuck yes, my pussy is so sensitive, fuck me, fuck me,” begged Laura. She lay back over an artificial snow mound and Celine was fucking her with a giant candy cane.

Licking the candy clean of Laura’s juice and then slipping it back in, stretching her friend’s pussy and coating her pussy lips and clit with peppermint. “Just love minting a wet pussy,” she purred in her soft French accent, “really gets the juices flowing,”

All this time I had been fingering Savvy, rhythmically working two fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy, scissoring on the out stroke to stretch her wide before driving in deep on the in stroke. The flush to her neck and a deepening in her breathing told me her time was now.

Locking my eyes on hers, I dropped my head to kiss her and I pushed my fingers deep and let my thumb caress her swollen clit. Her wave hit, and a tsunami of pleasure overwhelmed her. Her hips bucked from the floor as her pussy clenched tight around my fingers and her cum sprayed out over my hand.

“I love you,” we spoke as one as we gave voice to our feelings.

We both took a moment to look around the room, Laura and Celine were licking and finger fucking each other in a wild sixty-nine.

Monica had taken a couple of vibes from the gift barrel and having bent Jennifer over said barrel was working one deep into each of her holes, which was clearly appreciated by the screaming Jennifer.

“Fuck me, harder.” A now totally naked Amy-lee was leaning over Santa’s sleigh as Bart took her from behind. From my vantage point, I could see his muscular back and ass as he drove his thick cock deep. Every thrust drew another wail of pleasure as he stretched and abused her sopping slit

I moved to straddle Savvy’s face and felt her nose nudge my clit as her tongue started to work its magic on my wet and wanting slit.

I'd had so many worries and misconceptions about university life and it had undoubtedly started off rough, but as I felt those deep feelings of pleasure build in response to my lover's skilful tongue, I realized that I was right where I belonged.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments