Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Roommate

"My plans to have a hot time with my girlfriend are derailed... and it is amazing."

120
6 Comments 6
125k Views 125k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Legendary Story
Back in college I was dating this girl Shannon. She was on the school volleyball team so she was in incredible shape. The only problem was that, during the season, she was often busy, and when she wasn’t busy she was tired. This often left me lacking when it came to sex, and I would often be left to take care of myself.

When she wasn’t in season, though, she could and would screw me until I couldn’t take it anymore. I think it was part of her off season training plan to stay in shape.

After a weekend the team had off, I was expecting her to be around Monday after class before her practice. I thought maybe she wouldn’t be tired or busy for once and maybe we might have some fun. I headed over to her room, thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her, the hot sex I wanted to have to make up for lost time. Halfway there, I was rock hard and ready to fuck her for a few hours until her practice. I didn’t care I would be sore for days. Recovery time for me was easy, getting time with her was hard.

I knocked on her door and her roommate Lisa answered it. I was a little bummed that she might spoil my plan, but I was hoping that Lisa would understand and maybe take a long walk or study at the library so we could have the room.

Lisa was beautiful like Shannon but with a different physique. She was a strawberry blonde with her hair just past her shoulders. Today it was drawn back into a short pony tail. Instead of team sports, Lisa had done ice skating growing up. It left her with a petite body that looked so light you thought you could throw her across the room.

“Hey Dave, what’s up?” 

“Oh, hey Lisa. I was hoping that Shannon was around and maybe not too tired to, you know, hang out.”

“Oh, yeah. That was definitely a good call, she definitely had a lot more energy this morning than usual. Why don’t you come on in and wait?”

“Cool, thanks.” I followed her, shedding my backpack and crashing on the papasan chair. Lisa went over to her desk, looking somewhat busy at whatever she was doing. She was standing, back to me, shifting her weight back and forth. She was wearing a loose (but short) sweatshirt cut open wide on the neck so that it hung off her shoulder, practically down to her elbow. There was clearly no bra strap over her shoulder, and I began to wonder if she wasn’t wearing one or if it was strapless.

I was distracted, watching her ass as she shifted back and forth, when text alert came in and she picked up her phone to read. She began to move back and forth more, like she was moving to some music I couldn’t hear. Lisa had an amazing round ass that looked incredible on her frame. It wasn’t as big as Shannon’s, but on her slim frame it looked perfect. She was wearing black capri yoga pants that showed every inch of her hips, ass, and legs. For the moment it was like I had a stripper. I felt that she was about to take her clothes off.

“Enjoying the view?” Lisa asked looking over her shoulder. I have no idea how long she had been watching me checking out her ass. I knew I had to confess.

“Shit… shit, I’m sorry Lisa. Please... ”

I was about to beg her not to tell. Apparently she already knew.

“Don’t worry,” she interrupted, throwing a playful smile with her sexy dimples. “I’m not going to tell Shannon. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t appreciate the attention at least a little.”

“Whew, thanks. And… I guess you’re welcome?” I joked.

Lisa chuckled. “Besides, that would be a little hypocritical of me.”

“How’s that?” 

“Well, I have to admit that I was checking you out when you came in. I mean, Dave that’s quite a piece of lumber you have there.”

I hadn’t realized how much I’d been showing after getting hard on the way over. Looking down I could see that I was pitching quite a tent even in jeans. I chuckled a little nervously, not quite sure how I should respond.

Lisa turned and walked over, standing in front of me in the chair. She was openly staring at my cock. I thought it would make me shrink, but instead I found myself getting harder.

“Don’t be embarrassed. Shannon and I talk about everything. She’s told me how big your cock is, how it stretches her out and stuffs her.”

I was flattered but, at the same time, I was uncomfortable. For some reason, though, Little Dave was doing just fine, enjoying the attention and staying nice and hard to show off.

“I kept trying to imagine it," said Lisa, "but seeing it now is just something else.”

“Well, thanks.” I said flatly, unsure of how else to reply.

“I want to see it.” Lisa blurted out. She dropped to her knees in front of me, staring at my cock then looking up at me to plead her case to see it.

“What? No. I mean, Shannon could be back any minute. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t like me showing you my cock.”

Lisa put her hands on my knees, then ran them up and down my thighs. “Well, I have a little confession. Shannon just texted me and said she isn’t going to be back for another hour, and she’s just going to change and go straight to practice. I want to see this cock she talks so much about, Dave. It’s torture hearing about it and not getting to see it.”

Lisa pulled her hands back and seductively slid her hands up and down her body. “Maybe I can make it even... maybe show you something you would like to see?” She then cupped her breasts. “A little… tit for tat?”

This was not good. Okay, it was great and a dream come true,. But, in terms of the fact that I walked into this room ready to explode and looking to have sex with my amazing girlfriend, and now knew that I wasn’t going to get laid, it was between a rock and a hard cock… I mean place, hard place.

Needless to say, clear thinking was not possible, and I capitulated to Lisa's wants. I figured I would get to see her sexy body and probably go back to my room and jerk off later thinking about her.

“Alright, you win,” I said, reaching down to undo my belt.

Lisa smiled, “I knew you would see things my way,” she said. “But not sitting down. I want you to stand up and show me. Come on Dave, you have to be proud of something like that.”

I rolled my eyes and stood while Lisa stayed kneeling, getting her front row seat to the show. I pulled my shirt up and Lisa saw the head of my cock poking above the waistline of my jeans. “Holy shit!” she gasped, starting to get an idea of what was hiding.

As I undid the belt and fly and let my jeans fall to the floor, she could now see how long I was when hard. It was sticking out the top of my tight boxers. Lisa licked her lips, and all I could think of was filling that tiny little mouth and throat with my cock. I dropped the boxers now and my cock stood ramrod straight.

Lisa leaned in to get a closer look. She did what I’ve had other girls do the first time we sleep together. She held her wrist up to my cock to see how it compared. Her roommate had done the same thing. Shannon’s wrist had been a little bigger than my cock, but Lisa’s wrist was much narrower than my cock.

“Are you happy now?” I asked, bending to grab my clothes and pull them back on.

“Oh no, no, no, my friend. I’m not nearly done admiring this cock,” she said, still moving her head to look around it. Her hands slid up my legs and she put a hand around the base, amazed to find that her fingers did' t fit all the way around. Lisa started slowly stroking me. I had no idea but I knew we were definitely crossing another line.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa… that wasn’t part of the deal, Lisa,” I half-heartedly objected.

She looked up at me, eyes slightly narrow with lust. “I think it looks like he wants it included in the deal. Don’t you think so?” she argued and gave a slightly stronger stroke. I moaned and a bead of pre-cum formed on the head, adding more evidence to her point. Case closed. “See, he definitely wants this included in the deal. And this… ” she continued before sticking out her tongue and licking the tip, cleaning off the pre-cum.

“Oh fuck, Lisa!” I exclaimed. Being pent up and feeling her tongue on my cock had my heart pounding in my chest. I could barely remember that I had a girlfriend, let alone her name. AlI could think about was fucking this beautiful face in front of me. I grabbed her head with my hands and it was her turn to moan.

“Yes, Dave, give it to me. I want you to feed me that meat. I want to feel it filling my mouth,” she begged before opening her mouth.

She didn't know that I was not going to half-ass this. I wasn’t just going to fill her mouth, I was going to fill her throat. I pushed her head down and reached the back of her throat long before I ran out of cock. I let her adjust a little at first. No need to scare her off. I was now committed to cheating on my girlfriend and I was going to take it for all it was worth.

Lisa was more cock hungry now, really working it, bobbing up and down the shaft, twisting her head. It was clear that she was not shy about sucking cock and seemed to enjoy it. As I followed her bobbing with my hand on her head, she was moaning and it felt fantastic on my cock. She started holding it out, sticking her tongue out and slowly licking the shaft from base to head while she looked up at me. I started rethinking my image of her as a shy innocent girl. This girl clearly knew her way around a cock. 

I couldn’t wait any longer. Besides, the way Lisa was working my cock, she was used to deep throating for all I knew. “Alright baby, time for you to see what it’s like to take that whole cock,” I told her.

Lisa looked at me, eyes wide. Clearly she hadn’t thought about taking it all. I reached around, grabbing her neck and massaging her throat and jaw. “Just relax baby, you’re not the first girl I’ve had to coach through taking this cock.”

Lisa didn’t seem at all offended by the insinuation that she was essentially another notch. She listened to me, leaned forward under my urging and relaxed. I held the back of her head with my other hand and helped push her down, taking my cock inches at a time. With the hand on her tiny neck, I could feel my cock sliding down her throat. She was gagging slightly.

“Breathe through your nose when you can,” I urged.

After letting her adjust, I slowly pulled my cock back out. Lisa gasped for air, her lovely chest heaving in her cut-up sweatshirt. I held her pretty face up to mine, cupping her chin. She looked up at me, her smoky and dark eye makeup smearing a bit as small tears rolled down her face.

“That was pretty amazing for a first time, baby. If you get some more practice you’re going to be able to take a throat fucking like that.”

“I want it now,” she immediately replied.

“What?”

“I want it right now. I want you to teach me and fuck my throat right now. I don’t know when I’m going to get another chance at this cock of yours.”

“Mmm, I can make that happen,” I told her.

I pulled my shirt off, getting more comfortable before we continued. Lisa was back working on my cock, licking the shaft eagerly. I saw that my girlfriend’s seemingly quiet roommate was anything but and the facade was hiding an extremely sensual woman who was willing to please. I intended to make take full advantage of that willingness.

“You ready to finish this baby?”

Lisa let out a long slow moan.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

“Mmm, yes sir. Give me that big cock, Dave,” she replied before taking the tip in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head. I reached down and took her neck again, straightening it and loosening her, causing her to moan for me again.

I looked into her pretty eyes, surrounded by smeared makeup, and told her, “Here it comes baby.” I held the back of her head as I thrust forward. This time she took it right down her throat without resistance. I felt a slight gag reflex but she breathed through her nose and took my cock smoothly as the sexy glugging sound came from it sliding in and out of her throat.

Lisa was so turned on that she began to pleasure herself since there was no cock left for her to touch with all of it in her mouth. She reached down between her legs as she knelt, rubbing her pussy slowly at first but quickly speeding to a furious pace.

Her other hand desperately tugged down on the torn neck of the sweatshirt to expose her breast, answering my earlier question of whether she was wearing a bra or not. She squeezed her breasts. They were modest but a beautiful round shape and were very perky. With Lisa relaxed around my cock, I began to thrust.

Her throat felt so good and I quickly picked up the pace. I had been so close the first time I knew I wouldn’t last long going like this, which was probably good for Lisa’s first time. I felt the edge approaching, felt the pressure building. I think Lisa sensed it too because she was working overtime on her clit and pinching down on her hard little nipples.

“Fuck, fuck… here it comes baby,” I grunted.

I buried my cock and came hard. I don’t remember when the last time Shannon and I had been able to have sex but I really had a lot of pent up energy. With her lips at the base of my cock, I emptied my balls straight down her throat. As the orgasm subsided I slowly pulled her head back.

My cock finally slipped from her mouth, still semi-rigid. A long stream of thick saliva hung between my cock and her pretty mouth. She breathed hard, staring at the cock she had just taken down her throat. The last of my cum came out in drops, forming on the head. She lunged forward, hungrily taking the head in her mouth to suck and lick the last drops. As she did so she looked up at me, as if she was looking for approval.

“That was fucking amazing, Lisa,” I told her. “You are fucking amazing.”

There was a look of great satisfaction on her face. I guessed that I missed her orgasm; she was slowly and gently touching herself now, coming down from the high she'd was been on. “I can’t believe how much I enjoyed that too. It was so fucking hot taking all that cock.” She paused and stroked my cock slowly. “All your big beautiful cock in my mouth.”

I smiled, gently lifting her chin with my hand. “And that was your mouth. Imagine if that had been your pussy.”

“Don’t tease me. That’s all I can think about right now.”

I lifted Lisa to her feet, pushing her back a few steps so her tight, round ass was resting on her desk. I pressed my body against her, holding my left hand to the side of her neck, fingers sliding into her hair. I bent my head and kissed her on the other side of her neck, eliciting a soft gasp and moan of pleasure. “What if I’m not teasing?”

She reached out and grabbed me, pulling me closer. Her hips shifted forward, grinding her pussy against my leg. She began moaning more now, desperate for more pleasure. I happily obliged, pulling down on the neck of the sweatshirt, again releasing a delicious breast. I dove down and took it in my mouth, sucking the nipple then licking it. Lisa’s body jumped as I flicked the hard nipple with my tongue.

My hand went down inside her yoga pants, seeking her pussy. I found it, soaking wet. Lisa buckled when I touched her wet slit, sliding up and down it then rubbing her clit. She was putty in my hands. “Yes… fuck yess… please, Dave, please, I need that cock in me.” Her fingers dug into my shoulders to emphasize the plea.

I stripped her pants down her legs, then lifted her light body, putting her down on the desk. Next I tore her sweatshirt over her head. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard, but briefly. When we broke the kiss I pushed her back, letting her roll back across her desk naked. Her legs spread and I hooked my arms under them and jerked her back to the edge of the desk. Her amazing ass crashed into my hips as she slid across the loose papers beneath her.

I rubbed my cock up and down Lisa’s wet slit. Her hands roamed up and down her amazing body. It was all I could do to not stop and simply admire her petite frame laid out naked before me. She looked back up at me as I rubbed my hardness against her wetness. “What did I tell you about teasing me?” she whispered. “Stick that fat cock inside me and fuck me like your life depended on it.”

It was all I needed to hear. It was actually much more than I needed to hear. I rocked back, moving my cock to the opening of her slit, pressing my head into her and parting her lips. I looked at her, silently looking for confirmation that she was ready. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

As I thrust forward, Lisa gasped and arched her back. Both her breathing and the arch in her back increased as I slid more cockinside her. When I hit her cervix, she breathed out again, relaxed her back and looked down, shocked to see how much cock was still outside that just wouldn’t fit.

I pulled out halfway and thrust back in, getting the same reaction. This time, as her breasts reached up for the sky, I grabbed one with my right hand. Her left hand shot up, covering mine as I squeezed her breast.

Lisa’s moans quickly became screams. I made my strokes longer and longer and her body writhed in pleasure. “Fuck yes... harder... oh my god,” and countless other things were blurted out as she took my cock again and again. I continued to pound her wet pussy until she screamed, “Oh fuck I’m going to cum again.”

She reached down and split her fingers on either side of my cock as I continued to slide in and out throughout her orgasm. Her body arched and tensed in the position as she came hard. I slowed my strokes as her orgasm subsided and it was like starting all over.

Lisa once more moaned low, clearly ready to go again. I was glad because I hadn’t cum this time, still working my way back from that amazing throat fuck. I wanted to fuck her until I came hard.

Lisa grabbed my hand that was playing with her tits, pulled it up to her mouth and seductively sucked my finger, looking at me right in the eye. “You like pounding my tight little body with that big cock baby?” She sucked my fingers again. “You like fucking me like a dirty little slut?”

I reached a hand around her neck, putting just the slightest of pressure to get a reaction. She gasped in pleasure at the power play. “I haven’t even begun to treat you like a little slut. You want me to fuck you like a slut?” I said, pulling her ass off the edge of the desk. She bent over the desk and her breathing increased in anticipation. I spanked her hard and she let out a sharp moan of pleasure.

I pulled back on her ponytail, getting more moans of satisfaction. “Now I’ll show you how a little slut gets fucked baby."

I returned my cock to her pussy. After two orgasms she was soaking wet and felt amazing as I fed inch after inch inside her. She grabbed on to the sides of the desk as she took my cock. I spanked her again and pulled her hair back to arch her back up, holding her tits just above the desk top. My other hand grabbed her tiny waist and I began to fuck her hard.

We were a mess of flying flesh as we quickly sped up. I thrust forward to smash her into the desk and each time she pushed back against me, impaling herself as hard as she could on every inch of my cock that her pussy would take. “This is fucking you like a hot little slut, baby,” I told her. “You like that?”

Lisa just screamed for more. “Yes, yes, yes, Dave. Fuck me harder.”

As I rode her hard, she filled the air with screams and pleas for more. With one hand on her hair or shoulders to pull her back, I moved the other over her sexy body, spanked or grabbed her hot ass, reached around her to squeeze her tits. Whatever I did seemed to drive her wild.

Slamming into her petite body quickly drove me towards my second orgasm. “Oh fuck Lisa, I’m gonna cum. I’m so close.”

Lisa responded with a scream. Apparently knowing that she was about to make me cum was a huge turn on for her and she again came hard. I felt her pussy clenching down on my cock and milking it, begging me for my cum. But, without a condom, I had other ideas.

As I felt the edge approaching I pulled out of Lisa’s sweet pussy, and pulled her by the hair off the desk to spin her down onto her knees facing me. She clearly didn’t object as she quickly grabbed her breasts and presented them to me and began to beg. “Mmm, yes Dave, give me that big load of cum. I want you to cum all over me,” she said, looking up and mixing in seductive licking and biting of her lips. It was so fucking hot.

I needed only a couple more strokes. Though my cock was level with her collarbone, the first shot was strong enough that it hit her cheek, just beside her nose. The following blasts all landed on her breasts as she held them, squeezing and rolling the nipples for her pleasure as the hot cum splashed over her.

When I finished, she cleaned my cock, sucking on the tip, licking the rest. Once she had cleaned it, she worked on herself, first using a finger to swipe the load from her face and eat it. Then she licked her cum-covered hands clean. I think I was in love.

I thought about dating Lisa, what it would be like. I figured there was no way for it to work after dating her roommate, it would be too awkward for all of us. The thought reminded me her roommate was my girlfriend. I looked at the clock. We had been going for way too long. As much as I wanted her to suck my cock back to life and try again, I knew we would lose track of time again and get busted.

“Shit, Lisa, Shannon is going to be back soon. I have to get out of here.”

“You could always just say you were waiting for her here,” she offered, tempting me and doing it very well.

“She’s been tired, but I don’t think she would mistake the smell of sex in here. We need to open the windows,” I told her before picking her up and spinning her around to face the mirror. “And you need to take a shower. I think she’ll probably ask too many questions if she sees that makeup running down your face.”

While looking in the mirror I again took in just how amazing a body she had, and lamented the fact that I would likely never see it naked again. I rubbed her wet slit and cupped her breasts. At least I would have the memories.

Lisa faked a frown and protest. “Fine, you’re no fun.”

I slapped her hot ass one last time, then spun her around and kissed her. “You, on the other hand, are way too much fun. You are amazing Lisa. If we had met earlier… ”

Lisa chuckled, gathered my clothes, and started forcing them on me as she pushed me towards the door. “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she chided me.

I dressed and she opened the door, standing behind it because she was still naked. As I stepped into the hall and looked back, she said “Thanks for an incredible time, Dave. I’ll be thinking of you tonight.”

With a wicked grin on her face she closed the door before I could respond. I shook the cobwebs from my head and began the walk back to my dorm, wondering if I would ever have Lisa again.

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments