Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Mess With An Aroused Woman

"Teased woman gets her relief"

9
3 Comments 3
30.9k Views 30.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It may be helpful to read the first part of this story, “A Good Samaritan Cums To Their Aid.”

Vanessa pushed Professor Henry off of Suzie and straddled the professor. His just emptied limp cock pushed against her soaked and wanting pussy. She felt the hair of his balls tickle her.

Vanessa needed relief now. She slid her hands over her body. Her own hands were even arousing her. It had been too much to watch Suzie and the professor fuck, even though her fingers were busy pinching her nipples and probing her hot steamy cunt. It was now her turn and she would not be denied.

Suzie meanwhile was lying next to them. Her legs spread wide. She was still basking in the after-glow of losing her virginity and from having an intense orgasm. She had a beautiful glowing, just fucked look with her landing strip covered with cum and sweat. Suzie’s t-shirt was still on but her nipples were clearly visible. Her fingers were absentmindedly, playing with her dripping pussy. Vanessa could see cum seeping out and slowly dripping towards her ass. The sight was very erotic and just added to Vanessa’s unfilled desire.

Vanessa’s hands slid down her body. Her nipples were hard and erect. Once her fingers touched her nipples, a jolt of extreme pleasure ran through her body. “Oh my,” she stammered and shivered. Her nipples were almost too sensitive now for her fingers to touch but someone’s lips would be something else, she thought and smiled.

Chris started to speak. “I need to go. My wife will be getting home soon and will be wondering where I am.”

“Not yet, professor,” Vanessa cooed in his ear. “I need to show you what a woman of experience can do.”

Chris and Vanessa both started to feel Chris’s cock come back to life. It certainly helped that Vanessa was rubbing her hot, puffy pussy lips up and down his cock and balls. Chris felt her juices cover his cock. Vanessa felt his cock rising, growing, and slowly pushing harder against her wet lips.

Vanessa leaned down and whimpered, “Suck my breasts, professor.”

The professor glanced up at Vanessa’s swaying voluptuous breasts. He could see her swollen nipples and he reached up to lick them. Soon, his face was buried between her soft mounds, biting and sucking each breast.

“Oh yes,” Vanessa moaned as his tongue teased her breasts. Vanessa looked over at Suzie who was now rubbing her breasts as well. For some reason, that increased her lust even more.

“Take off your shirt, Suzie, Vanessa commanded. “You said you wanted to be a slut. Well now, prove it. Sit on Chris’s face. I want to see him lick his cum from your dripping pussy.”

Both reluctantly and expectantly, Vanessa pulled back from Chris’s sucking and sat up once again while Suzie straddled his face, facing Vanessa and slowly lowered her pussy on to the professor’s waiting lips. A loud moan escaped her lips and her body quivered as his velvet tongue worked its magic on her pussy and clit.

Her moan was muffled when Suzie felt Vanessa’s mouth on her lips. There was a brief pause, followed by a frenzy of passion as they kissed. They embraced each other, their hands exploring each other’s breasts. Hearing their moans of passion, tasting Suzie and his cum and feeling Vanessa’s hot pussy on his rapidly growing cock with driving Chris crazy as well.

“Suck my nipples,” Vanessa pleaded to Suzie as she again reached down between her legs for Chris’s now hard rod. Her fingers encircled it and played with his tip.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

She gently teased his opening, which sent shock waves thru the professor’s body. Vanessa wiped pre-cum from the tip and offered it to Suzie, who licked the finger with lust.

Vanessa’s lust was at a high point. She couldn’t stand all this stimulation much longer.

“Fuck me now, professor!”

Vanessa lifted up her hips and took Chris’s cock in her hands and pushed it towards her opening. She then eased down on his cock slowly; just letting the head of his cock enter.

Vanessa squeezed down against his cock. Oh yes!” Chris moaned. Vanessa seemed even tighter than Suzie.

Vanessa smiled and whispered, “You see, I practice squeezing down on men’s cocks. It seems to increase their pleasure and mine.”

Vanessa slowly eased down on his cock, inch by inch. Chris’s moans increased with every squeeze of Vanessa’s pelvic muscles.

Meanwhile, Chris’s hands were busy exploring Suzie’s perk breasts and his tongue was diving deeper into her dripping pussy. Suzie was busy sucking on Vanessa’s large bouncing breasts and enjoying the pleasures of Chris’s tongue. Moaning and groaning while moving her hips, she started to feel the beginnings of another orgasm, this time from Chris’s lips.

Vanessa now had engulfed Chris’s cock completely. She felt his cock pulsate. Her fingers were busy playing with her clit with one hand and pinching and playing with Suzie’s nipples with the other.

She sensed Chris was close to climax but she wasn’t ready. She reached behind her and gave his balls a hard squeeze. She heard a muffled groan come from Chris but it worked, his cock lost a little bit of its hardness.

Faster and faster, she moved up and down on his rod. She could feel the sweat drip down her back. His thick cock had filled her completely. Meanwhile, Suzie was a quick learner. Her mouth was sucking on her breasts, sending chills thru her now shaking body.

“I am getting close,” Vanessa groaned. She clutched Suzie’s hand and moved it to her clit while she moved her hand to Suzie’s clit.

“Make me cum,” Vanessa moaned to Chris and Suzie. She then pulled Suzie away from sucking her breasts and kissed her again. Their tongues again pressed against each other.

The bed was shaking from all the motion. Vanessa was bouncing up and down on Chris’s tool while kissing Suzie and playing with her clit. Chris was on the verge also, his cock ready to explode and his tongue about to give out. Suzie was lost in her own world, being pleasured by both Chris and Vanessa.

Time seemed to stand still and then moved forward in a blur. Vanessa body began to tremble. Her pussy gripped down tightly around Chris’s cock and then her orgasm exploded from all parts of her body. She felt like she was on fire. Waves of pleasure flowed from her pussy, her clit and her nipples. Her body shook and quivered. This triggered Chris to erupt with another stream of cum and Suzie to shake from another intense orgasm.

Cries of pleasure rang out. The words and cries were not even understood, just the immense feelings of pleasure as three bodies burst forth in an almost simultaneous orgasm.

Vanessa squeezed down again on Chris’s cock and another jolt of electricity shot thru her body.

“Oh yes,” she screamed.

Chris felt Suzie’s juices drip down the side of his face along with his cum dripping out of Vanessa’s pussy on to his penis and down his crack. He was wiped out as both Vanessa and Suzie collapsed on opposite sides of him.

“We may have to do this again,” they whispered.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments