Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playtime for Possum (Part 2)

49
31 Comments 31
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all who have followed this short series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was fun to write!"

"Ok, girls, on our knees," Cara announces.

We all bend down and form a circle around Jake. As soon as we are all settled on our knees, he looks down at all of us, and his cock springs back to life like a steel rod. 

We all take notice and Cara fusses, "Jake, try to get through one round of us, please, before you blow your nuts."

He grabs his cock and shakes it at her saying, "I have four hot girls ... on their knees ... waiting to suck my cock. I will do the best I can, but NO promises."

We all smile at his compliment and get excited to play this game, glancing around at each other.

"Oh, Jake. Just do the best you can. Now, close your eyes and spin around. Whoever you land on goes first," orders Cara. "Girls, we each get fifteen seconds before I yell, 'Next', and you pass his cock to the next one in line."

Jake towers over us, with his huge cock bouncing in our faces, as he spins around. I squeal with excitement as he stops in front of me. Yay! I get first suck!

"And ... go!" Cara directs, starting the timer.

I grab his rock-hard rod and stuff it in my mouth, wasting no time. I want him to cum with me, so he will eat my pussy. Quickly sliding him in and out my wet mouth, I try to remember what Cara taught me about cock sucking. Jake loudly groans with a few "Fuck!"s thrown in, so I feel like I am doing okay. Don't bite him, rings in my head. Twirling my tongue around his head as I slide him in and out seems to please him. He grabs hold of my head and fucks my mouth even faster. I love the effect I am having on him.

"Next!" hollers Cara.

Damn! Time up already!

I slide him out of my mouth and reluctantly hand him over. I watch Cara intently, trying to pick up a few cock-sucking pointers. She looks up at him and slides him in and out her mouth very slowly. She really looks sexy when she gives him head. I notice she gives a lot of licks and sucks to his head, which seems to feel very good to Jake, before sliding him back inside her mouth. My pussy leaks watching the side of her cheek poke out, with his big dick inside her mouth. Looking up a Jake, his eyes are tightly clenched shut as if he is already about to explode. I watch the time run out on Cara's phone and call out, "Next!" 

Valerie takes over with what appears to be a suck/handjob combo technique. She just takes in his top part of his cock, while her hand strokes his bottom shaft down to his balls. I watch her hand slip down and give him a good squeeze, which makes Jake gasp, before resuming her handjob. His hips are thrusting now, seemingly trying to push his hard cock further into her mouth, but her hand keeps him from going all the way in. Please don't cum yet, I beg the stars above.

"Next!" Cara calls out.

Mel is anxious and practically rips his dick off trying to get him away from Val and into her own mouth. She very slowly sucks him inside her mouth and back out again. She seems to take him in deeper each time. Then, his cock disappears completely between her lips and she makes noises like she is gagging. Jake loudly curses over and over. Val's eyes water. Oh my!

"Val!" I cry out to her, worried.

"She's deep-throating him, Kimmi," Mel says, unable to tear her eyes away from his dick in her roommate's mouth.

Oh, no. He's gonna cum for sure. I am a bit frantic now, my eyes darting between Valerie's mouth and Cara's timer on her phone. Please don't cum. Please don't cum. I hold my breath as the seconds tick down, watching Jake's thrashing hips and reddening face. I see the veins popping out his neck. Please don't cum. 

"Next!"

I grab his cock and stuff him in, none too gently. Giving him all I have got, determined to make him cum, I suck him in and out, and decide to reach down to give his balls a squeeze. Then, I feel it as I hear Jake holler. Warm jets of cum squirt inside my mouth. I start to panic a little and just let it fill up inside. What seems like an eternity passes, then he slips out of my mouth. My cheeks are puffed out like a chipmunk, filled with his load he just shot inside my mouth.

With lips tightly pursed, I just squeal, needing some direction. I don't know why, but I can't swallow. I mean, I can, I just don't want to. I hadn't thought about what it would actually be like to have him cum in my mouth. I taste him. It isn't unpleasant, but I just can't make myself swallow. Tears start to form in my eyes as I really don't know what to do now. The girls lean in, noticing my dilemma.

"Kimmi, just swallow," Mel says.

"Uh uh," I grunt, with my mouth full of cum, frantically shaking my head from side to side.

"It's okay, Kimmi," Cara says, running to grab some tissue. She returns and holds it in front of my mouth saying, "Spit it here."

I take the tissue and spit Jake's cum in it, then run it over to the trash to throw it away. I smack my lips together tasting what's left in my mouth. 

"Why didn't you swallow?" Mel asks, poking me in the arm.

"I'm just not ready, Mel."

"It's okay, Kimmi," Jake responds. "Lots of girls won't swallow."

"I think I will someday," I say. "It just felt weird in my mouth. Just wasn't ready this time."

A few moments of weird silence follows, with no one really knowing what to say. Cara is wiping off his dangling dick with a towel. I am still smacking my lips a little. Mel and Valerie are KISSING! What the fuck? No one pays them any attention except for me.

Candloly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Candloly

"Well, that was fun! Now, Kimmi, time for your reward!" Cara squeals. "So, have you had your pussy eaten before?"

"No," I shake my head. "Been fingered, but never been licked down there before."

"Really? Never?" Val gasps. "It feels sooooooo good, Kimmi. I wanna watch! Can I? Please?"

"I wanna watch Kimmi's first time too!" Mel fusses.

"Girls! Give her some privacy if she wants. Kimmi?" Cara asks.

"I don't care if you watch. I mean, his head will probably block most of it, won't it? And you already saw him spanking me, so ..."

"Okay. So lie on the bed, Kimmi. Get comfy. Slide your panties off. Jake, do a good job, okay? Make her first time special," orders Cara.

"Really, Cara? When did I not do a 'good job'?" Jake asks, puffing out his big chest. "I have never had any complaints, especially from you."

"I know. I know. Don't get your undies in a bunch. I just want Kimmi's first time to be special."

"And it will be," he assures her and me.

"Let's turn off some lights. Make it more romantic," Mel says, turning off the main light, leaving my desk light dimly lit.

Jake slides a pillow underneath my bottom and moves down between my legs. I smile seeing how everyone wants to make this first time special for me. I am nervous and keep my knees tightly shut. He uses the backs of his hands and parts them. The anticipation of that first touch makes me tremble. Nothing could prepare me for his mouth on my pussy. He gives me a long lick from my ass to my clit and my hips buck off the bed, with me loudly sucking in my breath.

His strong hands wrap around my thighs to hold me down while he starts roughly tonguing my most intimate place. 

"Oh, God!" I screech, trying to buck my hips. Cara sits beside me on the bed and grabs my hand.

He continues to lick up and down my lips, lighting pulling at them with his mouth. Then, I feel his fingers spread them as his tongue presses inside my pussy. Oh, fuck! I can't breathe it feels so good, and just lie here whimpering and panting, tightly squeezing Cara's hand. All I see of Jake is the top of his dark head moving around between my legs. I look behind him and Mel and Valerie have their eyes fixed on what is going on between my legs. The light is dim, but I see Mel playing with Val's nipples. Val's hand is inside Mel's panties. I knew it! I knew they messed around!

Time stops for me as I am enjoying the best feelings I have ever felt between my legs. I hear the timer go off on Cara's phone, signaling my minute is up. Jake lifts his head and Cara mouths something to him. He lowers his head again and resumes his tongue torture on my pussy. Oh my goodness! She is letting him continue.

I look up at her and whimper, "It feels so good, Cara." She smiles down at me.

Jake slides his tongue out my pussy and replaces it with a couple of fingers. Fuck! His tongue licks its way up to my aching clit and I think I will die when he flicks it. 

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" 

I can't hold any part of my body still now, and twist the sheet with one hand and squeeze Cara's hand with the other. My legs violently shake as Jake still tries to hold me in place. I feel my tummy tightening and everything below is on fire. 

"Cara. Jake," I cry out. "I think I am about to ..." I can't finish before my pussy explodes. 

Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck! 

Jake continues finger fucking me and licking me as my hips thrust, with each rolling wave. Finally, I relax my ass and legs, and he slides his fingers out. I feel his head resting on my thigh now, as his hands wrap around my hips. Cara strokes my hair.

"Thank you, Jake. Oh my goodness, that felt good," I say, trying to catch my breath, feeling sleepy.

"I told you I was good," he smirks, rising off the bed.

I hear noises and look in the direction of my bed, sighing at what I see. 

"Well, my bed seems to be taken," I whisper, glancing over at the bumps, known as Mel and Val, moving about underneath my comforter. 

"They got turned on watching you, Kimmi. It was really hot. You can sleep with me and Jake," she says, climbing over my limp body, scooching over against the wall. "It looks like our party is over and I am pretty tired anyway. Jake, we have to get up early to sneak you out before our RA wakes up. You slide here between me and Kimmi. We will spoon each other," she happily adds.

Cara raises the covers for Jake to slide in behind her, then I slide in behind him. We are all three naked, and Jake's body is so warm it is like cozying up to a really long hot water bottle. 

"Thanks, Cara. Love you," I whisper, smiling.

"Awww, Kimmi, love you too," she whispers back.

"What about me? Doesn't anybody love me?" Jake whispers pitifully, making us giggle.

"Oh my God, Jake, I love you too," Cara whispers and I hear their lips smack.

"Kimmi?" he teases. 

"I love ... your butt," I whisper, giggling, as I squeeze his tight ass. Cara giggles too.

I snuggle up against his warm back but reach my arm across his body to hold onto Cara's arm. This was a night I wouldn't soon forget. We drift off to sleep, trying to ignore the moans coming from the wiggling bumps under the covers in the other bed. 

Hopefully, more college adventures await Possum and her friends. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments