Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ski Trip Secrets Pt I

"A school ski trip leads to some interesting experiences"

67
8 Comments 8
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The announcement of a school skiing trip wasn't that appealing to me. I found the skiing on TV quite boring, but the opportunity to fly (my first time), and visit other countries (France, my only overseas experience) was too good a chance to miss. And so it was, that I climbed aboard my first airplane at Luton airport, bound for Munich, and thence to a small village just outside Innsbruck in the Austrian Tyrol. We arrived at midday and then got kitted out with ski boots, skis, and ski sticks. Once done, we settled into our hotel. I was in one of five dormitories with six beds in each; three for the lads and two for the girls. Our teachers, I was to find out later, were in smaller rooms, with two beds in each. We had four teachers in total. Two male games masters, and the two women, Geography mistress, Miss Glenn, and maths teacher, Mrs Hambling.

Our first day on the snow was eventful. An errant skier from another group lost control and collided with me. She seemed relatively unhurt, but I was left with a twisted ankle. I was helped back to the café where we had eaten our packed lunch earlier. I sat on a sofa and the manageress fussed over me with hot chocolate and a cold compress for my ankle. At four pm, skiing was finished and we all made our way back to the hotel. I hobbled my way to dinner but stayed behind when most of my fellow students decided on a tour of the village. I sat with the teachers and chatted. It was clear I wouldn't be able to ski the following day. I said I would stay in the hotel rather than travel to the slopes, as I had a good book to read.

I decided to get up for breakfast with the rest of the group but went back to my bed after I had bid them farewell. I was feeling quite despondent and looking at a fairly boring day in prospect. I had closed my eyes when the door opened, and a young hotel maid entered the room. She didn't see me at first and started to clean and tidy the room. Suddenly, she became aware of my presence and started talking to me in German. I must have looked confused as she quickly switched to very good English.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here. I have to tidy and clean every day," she said.

I told her to carry on. As she tidied, I looked at her. She was good-looking, in a plain sort of way. She was five foot two or three, with straw-coloured hair to her shoulders. I reckoned her age at nineteen or twenty. She wore a white tee shirt with loose trousers, much like pyjama bottoms, which hid most of her body.

As she continued with her duties, she asked why I wasn't skiing. When I explained, she came over and asked if she could look at the ankle. I nodded and she pulled back the duvet to examine the sore joint. All I could tell was that it was very swollen and it hurt. She put her hand gently on the ankle and felt the joint. I winced a couple of times and she pulled her hand away, apologising. I said I quite liked her hand on my body. We both laughed. Her hand returned, this time to my thigh. She rubbed my leg in a circular motion, getting higher up.

"Perhaps I can make you feel better," she said.

With that, her hand moved and caressed my cock within my boxer shorts. I immediately became hard as she reached inside and continued with her hand on my cock. I thought I was in for a nice hand job, but when she pulled off the boxers and bent her head, she took my cock deep into her mouth. I gasped as I felt the warmth of her mouth around my cock. I explored her top as she sucked, and I soon located her bra strap which I opened. I caressed her breasts and nipples. She was excellent, alternating between long deep sucks, and licking the entire length of my cock and my balls. She looked up at my face.

"Enjoying it?"

I couldn't answer coherently but managed a nod. She returned her attention to my cock, and continued her wonderful blowjob. So good indeed that I felt myself tighten and I started to ejaculate into her mouth. Five or six strong spurts filled her mouth, after which she swallowed the whole load down her throat. She licked a few drops from her lips and seemed very pleased with herself. She started to rise as if to leave. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her gently down. We kissed again and I tasted the sperm I had just deposited in her mouth. I pushed her onto her back and removed her top. As I started to suck her nipples I slid my hand inside her pants and panties. I explored her hairless pussy with my fingers, finding her incredibly wet. I finger fucked her, causing her to moan quite loudly. I wondered if there was anyone within earshot!

I never found out, as I abandoned her nipples and used my tongue and lips on her clitoris as I continued to finger fuck her. Her moans increased in intensity as she started to squirt all over my face, bed, and clothes. I pulled down her pants and positioned my cock at her pussy. She looked at me intensely, her nostrils flared and she opened her legs wide. I needed no further invitation as I pushed firmly inside her. I held my cock deep inside her. She was tight, hot, and wet. After ten or so seconds, I started to fuck her. Slowly at first, then faster, harder.

I stopped and withdrew, my gleaming wet cock in front of her face. She reached forward and sucked me again, tasting her own juices. She turned over on all fours, exposing her ass to me. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy. I toyed briefly with a foray into her inviting-looking ass but I wanted more of her delicious pussy. I pushed hard back inside her. She gasped as I started to fuck her. I held her ass and pulled her back onto my cock with each thrust. It was glorious. So much so that I felt myself on the brink. I shouted that I was about to cum, giving her the chance to remove my cock from her vagina, but she continued her frenzied fuck as I emptied my balls deep inside her. We collapsed onto each other, kissing between deep breaths.

She recovered enough to walk naked to the bathroom and cleaned herself as best she could. She dressed, and ordered me off the bed, which she stripped. She returned to the room with clean bedding to replace the soiled linen. Finally, she turned to me, gave me a kiss while fondling my cock, and left.

After a while, I showered and dressed. I read for an hour, and feeling bored and a little hungry hobbled my way downstairs. There wasn't any official lunch, as most of the guests were on the slopes, but the Fraulein said she could rustle me up a sandwich and drink. I sat down alone in the dining area to await the food. At that point, Mrs Hamblin walked into the room. I looked up in surprise as I thought she was skiing. She told me she had a sore back and had decided to rest today. Half-jokingly I offered her a massage. We both laughed.

She managed to also get a sandwich and drink, and we sat at a table and had our lunch together. I wasn't in Mrs. Hamblin's class, so I wasn't familiar with her. She was an attractive Afro-Caribbean woman in her late twenties. She had a first-rate figure which was accentuated by a tight-fitting jumper and leggings. We chatted easily, and she laughed appreciatively at my jokes. Lunch complete, she looked at me and asked,

"What are we going to do all afternoon?"

I shrugged my shoulder and she looked impishly and said,

"Well, somebody mentioned a massage!"

I thought she was joking, but she virtually ordered me to her bedroom, telling me that she had oils we could use.

She took one of the large bath towels and laid it on her bed. The room was cosy with two beds for Mrs Hambling and Miss Glenn. Without hesitation, she stripped off her jumper and leggings, leaving her in a black lace bra and panties.

"Where do you want me?" she said.

I told her to lay flat on her tummy. I took the oil she had given me and started on her back and shoulders. I was afraid I would soil her bra with the oil, so after warning her, I unclasped the bra. She seemed totally unfazed, so I continued, gently at first then increasing the pressure with my hands. She was making pleasurable noises as I moved from her shoulders down her lower back. I moved, with some hesitation, to her legs. I started at her ankles, up her calves, then her nicely shaped thighs.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

My hands (as well as my ankle) were aching. I rested on the edge of the bed. Mrs Hambling noticed and turned onto her back. Her bra fell off and she looked at me. I gazed at her breasts, now fully exposed. They were pert, shapely specimens and I felt a significant stirring in my pants as I admired them. It didn't go unnoticed.

Having rested, I commenced massaging her front. The coward in me resisted the temptation to start at the top. Instead, I kneaded her calves, thighs, and groin and came perilously close to her sex. She tensed a little as I caressed around her pubic area, but she seemed happy for me to explore her nether regions.

I finished and she looked disappointed. I took a deep breath and moved to her neck and shoulders. From close in, her breasts looked amazing. A lovely chocolate brown, perfectly perky, sublime nipples. Finishing with her arms, I decided to move in on those glorious globes. With another splash or two of oil, I started rolling my hands over both breasts. She gasped visibly, but she made no move to stop me. As well as my enjoyment, she seemed to be relishing my work. I moved on to her nipples and rubbed my fingers around her sensitive skin.

"Oh my God, that feels so good. You're making me wet. Can you do more work on my thighs?" she said.

She raised and opened her legs. Once again I applied oil to my hands. Before I started, I asked her if she minded me getting oil on her panties. She seemed to give it some thought, then, without hesitation bent down and took them off! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. Her pussy was shaved and looked perfect, petite with a slit of pink visible within her ebony skin. I started on her inner thighs. As I neared her pussy I could sense her arousal by her strong musky aroma. As I massaged her thighs, I could see her arousal intensify. I applied pressure to her pubic bone, then slid my hand over her vaginal lips. I repeated the move, more slowly, more deliberately.

Emboldened, I used two fingers on either side of her pussy lips and massaged her up and down. Her breathing became more audible, almost moaning as I stimulated her most intimate area. With no movement from her to halt this activity, I decided to 'up the ante', and run my finger along her slit, feeling her clit. My finger now penetrated her inner sanctum, followed by a second. She was wet but tight and hot to my touch. I started gently to finger fuck her, whilst I used my left index finger to caress her clitoris. Her moans became louder and guided me as to the finger movements she favoured. I changed the angle of attack, speed frequently, not wanting to cause any soreness to her.

After about five minutes, I was finger fucking her with some force. I could tell her orgasm was close and as I found and manipulated her G-spot, she started bucking her body uncontrollably, experiencing numerous contractions. I eased off, allowing her to sense the pleasure for as long as possible. Finally she pushed my hands away and her whole body trembled, as if she were shivering with cold. Eventually, her body stilled and her breathing calmed down.

I sat still, not knowing what to do. Finally, after what felt like age, she said, in a faint pleading voice,

"Fuck me now."

She didn't need to ask twice. I quickly undressed, climbed onto the bed, and moved into a missionary position. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it. As I shifted forward, she placed it at the entrance to her vagina. I pushed forward and in an instant was inside her, feeling the heat of her vagina around my cock. Urged on by the woman beneath me, I started to fuck her. She started moaning again, as my cock started thrusting faster and faster. I raised her legs over my shoulders, to help me increase the penetration. After a few minutes, she asked me to fuck her doggy.

As she moved position she sucked my cock, keeping it well erect. She moved on all fours and I replaced my cock inside her before fucking her in a doggie position. I must say I enjoyed this position as I could play with her ass with my fingers as I thrust deep inside her (which she clearly relished too). Finally, I unleashed a sizeable dose of my sperm deep inside her, before I collapsed, spent, onto the bed. She joined me and we held each other tightly, kissing and caressing each other. She asked me to get us a drink from the bar. I was hoping for a 'second round' so felt a little disappointed. Nevertheless, I dressed and brought back two refreshing lemonades from the bar. She was still in bed, and took a long swig before she looked at me and said,

"Come back to bed now."

I smiled, slowly undressed, and slipped in beside her, enjoying the heat of her sexy black body. We continued kissing, and her hand wandered to my crotch. As she fondled it, she whispered in my ear,

"I'm going to suck you now. I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

She was true to her word as she went down on me, licked my cock to battle readiness, and took it deep into her mouth. Sucking and fondling with her fingers, the occasional foray to my ass with her tongue was one of the best experiences of my short life. She didn't stop until I had given her the cum she craved.

Again we rested, until she demanded more sex. My ankle was throbbing with the amount of physical activity, so she suggested 'spooning'. We lay on our sides, me facing her back. She reached back, found my erect cock, which she guided into her waiting vagina. It was a slow, sensuous fuck, with our bodies close. I could reach around and fondle her lovely breasts, and enjoyed my orgasm as I exploded once again into her welcoming pussy.

Despite discussing another bout of lovemaking, we both decided it was getting too late and the ski party might interrupt us. So I made my way back to my room to shower and change. But not before I asked Mrs Hambling her name.

"Elina," she said and smiled as I closed her door.

Epilogue

I ate with my schoolmates and joined them in the bar to hear their stories of their derring-do on the ski slopes. Suddenly, we were joined by Miss Glenn, who asked if she could have a quick word with me. She was thirty, tall, Caucasian with thick dark brown hair down to her shoulders. She wasn't unattractive by any means, but the thick dark glasses certainly gave her an academic, boring and bookish look.

I followed her out and she led me upstairs to the bedroom I had spent most of the afternoon in. When we went in, Mrs Hamblin was sat upon her bed, looking very sheepish. Miss Glenn looked serious and started talking.

"I've been told what happened this afternoon between you two. I understand what can occur between two attractive, bored people who are feeling a little horny, but what you did, if it becomes common knowledge could have severe repercussions for Mrs Hamblin. Her job, her marriage, her career, or worse."

There was a palpable silence before I responded.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I don't have any intention of spreading this story around and getting Mrs Hamblin into any trouble. I promise what happened will not go further than the three of us."

It was a good speech, and both women smiled. Miss Glenn responded,

"From what I've heard, it certainly wasn't your fault. But thank you for your discretion. We appreciate it. I know you're unlikely to get much skiing this week, so I think we can offer you a little happiness back during the week."

With that, she walked towards me. As she reached me she lowered herself slowly onto her knees ...

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments