Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking One for the Team

"An after-game party leads to a new experience"

35
10 Comments 10
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

The party was still in full swing when I arrived. The rest of the team were already either drunk or stoned, maybe both. These post-game parties were always a blast, so I was looking forward to it. Most of the girl's team, and some of the cheer squad were there. It was a crowded house, filled with music and noise, as I worked my way through the crowd to the kitchen. 

There on the table were assorted bottles of liquor, soft drinks, some snack food and more beer than I could ever hope to drink. I grabbed a bottle of vodka, almost empty, and finished it off. Taking two beers I began mingling, checking out the familiar faces from last season, and finding a few new ones. As I passed through the living room, I chugged the first beer down and placed the empty on the coffee table. That's when she caught my eye.

Long dark hair with a slight curl. Glasses, rimmed in a bright blue, perched on a slender nose. Wide shoulders covered by a denim jacket.  A cream-colored top showing a tease of cleavage. Nice tits. The denim skirt ended well above the knee, exposing shapely legs. Knee high leather boots, brown in color, with a 2" heel.  She was tall, over 6" 2" in those heels. I was smitten.

She was leaning against the wall, in a corner of the living room, looking at her phone. She didn't look familiar to me. I watched her for a few minutes as she stood alone.  No one approached her. She glanced at me and quickly looked away. As I prepared to approach her Tom tapped my shoulder.

“Don’t waste your time, bro,” he suggested.

”What do  you mean?” I asked.

”She’s been here all night, standing there, alone. None of the boys are getting anywhere with her.”

He looked at her and then gestured at Angie.

“She came with Angie. Some old friend that moved here, so she brought her along to meet everybody.”

Angie was co-captain of the girl’s team, a gifted athlete, and the one girl no one on either team had gotten into bed. So far anyway. I had not made an attempt to approach her in that manner as she had been reluctant to even talk with me in the past. The rest of the team, however, drooled over her constantly. Her blond hair and athletic body, especially her ass, was often the talk of the locker room.

Tom pointed toward the kitchen.

“Let’s get some beers, then we will find some pussy.”

He headed to the kitchen as I returned my gaze to the beautiful girl in the corner. She was looking at me and our eyes locked for a brief moment. She quickly looked back down at her phone but had a slight smile on her face. That was my cue.

As I approached her, I extended my hand, offering a handshake, and said “ Hi, I’m Todd.”

She looked at my outstretched hand, then my face, then my hand again. Raising her eyes to mine, she gave me a slight smile and put her right hand into mine. We shook hands, both with a firm grip. I held hers for a moment before letting go, sliding my hand over her long fingers. I waited, without speaking, while she looked at me. My patience paid off.

”I’m Toni,” she said quietly. I could barely hear her above the noise of the party, so I stepped closer and leaned towards her.

”Want to get a drink and go outside where it’s quieter?” I asked. After a brief pause, during which she looked me up and down, she nodded. I let her lead as I followed her through the crowd to the kitchen. 

“I like vodka,” she stated.

I mixed up four screwdrivers, two each, and we went out the back door and onto the patio. We sat next to each other on a bench, almost touching, and I raised one glass up towards her. “Here’s to new friends!”

She tapped her glass against mine with a sly smile.

”So we are friends now?” she inquired.

I smiled back and responded,  “I hope so.”

I lifted a glass to my lips and drained it in one long drink. She did the same and then drained her second glass. Putting the empty glasses down she reached for mine, took them both, and drank the full one. Then she asked for some refills. I went and refilled the drinks, all four, and returned to find Angie sitting next to Toni. Huddled close together in deep conversation they ignored me for a moment before turning and looking up at me. I offered the drinks. Each took one, then Angie took another, and she quickly drank both. 

“I hear that you and Toni are friends now,” she said with a sexy smile. “That means that you and I are friends now, too.”

”I’d like that,” I said, smiling, as I looked at the two beautiful girls in front of me.

They stood up and each put an arm around me, squeezing me tightly. I felt hands running up my back, down over my ass, and on my chest and stomach. Angie grabbed my chin, pulling my face towards her, and gave me a long, deep kiss. Then she turned my head towards Toni, who did the same. Suddenly they pulled away and Angie took my hand, leading me back into the house and upstairs to the second floor. Toni followed closely, running her hands over my ass whenever possible, and hugged me from behind while Angie opened and closed bedroom doors. Finding an empty room, she led us in, closing and locking the door behind us.

They took turns kissing me as they removed my clothes, tossing them into a pile on the floor. Toni removed her jacket and pulled off her top, revealing a perky set of grapefruit-sized breasts, with nipples small and erect. She sat on the edge of the bed in front of me as Angie reached around from behind, grabbing my erect cock.

She stroked it’s length while she whispered into my ear, “Oooh, that’s a nice fucking cock you have there. So long, so thick, and sssooo hard!”

She rubbed over the swollen head of my cock, giving it a little squeeze, then she wrapped it around the base of my throbbing shaft.

“Toni’s going to suck your cock....I’m going to suck your cock,” she whispered in my ear.

Toni leaned in and took the pulsing head of my cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my cock and began to slide her mouth over my hard shaft, slowly working to take it all in. While she pulled me deeper into her mouth and throat, Angie stripped off her clothes and pressed her naked body against mine. She ran her hands over my chest and ass.

”We are going to take good care of you... but... you have to promise to take good care of us,” she whispered. “ Do you promise?”

”Yes,” I answered.

Her small, firm breasts pushed into my side as she pressed against me. My cock slid slowly in and out of Toni’s mouth with the tip touching the back of her throat on each stroke. Her glasses almost touched my pubic bone when she took the entire length of my thick, swollen cock into her mouth.

”You have to say it...you have to promise to take care of both of us and not tell anyone,” Angie said.

”I promise I will take care of you both... I won’t tell anyone,” I assured them.

Toni pulled her mouth off my cock with a loud slurp. She stood up and turned me around so that I was facing Angie.

At 5’ 11” Angie was 4” shorter than me. She was stunning. Her lean, athletic body was perfectly proportioned to her height. She knelt in front of me and put both hands on my pulsing cock, stroking it up and down. Her tongue traveled over and around the swollen head, then along the underside of the thick shaft. She swirled it on the sensitive underside making my cock twitch and jump. She wrapped one hand on it and slid her mouth over the throbbing tip.

I could feel Toni pressing into me from behind, her tits pushing into my upper back, as she slid her hands over my body. Her fingers traced over my chest, only stopping to pinch my hardened nipples. I could feel Toni's breath on my neck and shoulders, hot and steamy, as Angie slowly sucked my aching member. Toni stroked my nipples with one hand and my stomach with the other, making me tremble, as Angie slowly swallowed my cock down her throat.

”I want you to fuck Angie,” she whispered into my ear. “I want you to fuck her pussy good!”

Angie pulled away from me and laid down on the bed with her legs apart. Her pussy was wet, with swollen, puffy lips, and was shaved bare. It was beautiful. I climbed between her legs and rubbed my throbbing cock along her slick slit, stopping to brush it against her clit. With a deep moan, she bucked her hips, trying to get my cock inside of her. 

“Give her that fat cock Todd, shove that big fucker into her little pussy!” Toni urged.

 I did. With one hard thrust, I buried the entire length of my swollen member deep into her pussy. I grabbed her by the ankles and held her legs apart while I drilled into her, pumping at a steady pace. Toni put her mouth on Angie’s and kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwined, while I fucked her. Toni started sucking on Angie’s nipples, first one and then the other, then moved to me. She kissed me hard, shoving her tongue in my mouth, and crushing my lips.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

Suddenly Angie trembled and shook, her climax hitting hard. I shoved my cock deep into her and stopped moving while her orgasm made her pussy clench and pull on my engorged member. I pulled my cock out of her sopping pussy and grabbed Toni’s hair, pulling her face to my cock. I shoved it in her mouth and pumped in and out while both of my hands gripped her head. I fucked her mouth fast and hard, feeling my orgasm build, as my swollen balls bounced off of her chin. With one final thrust I buried my swollen cock in her throat, then quickly pulled it out, and wrapped my right hand around it.

I pumped my throbbing cock as it erupted in Toni’s face, covering her in streams of steaming cum, and filling her open mouth. My cock pulsed as I came, emptying the huge load of hot cream from my swollen balls. It ran from her face onto Angie’s pussy and lower stomach, creating puddles, and trailing down her still-tender slit.

Toni turned and stuck her tongue into Angie’s mouth, giving her a taste of my creamy cum. Then she turned back and kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine, as she gave me a taste. With a big smile on her face, she got off the bed and took off her skirt and panties. She had a great ass. 

She also had a big cock.

Stunned, I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the throbbing cock in front of me. Angie sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me tightly, apologizing for the surprise, kissing my neck and shoulders.

I had never touched another cock before.  

I looked up into Toni’s beautiful brown eyes and could see the fear of rejection. I smiled at her and reached my arms out as I stood up and wrapped her in a tight embrace.

“Be patient, this is my first time,” I whispered in her ear as I reached down and put my hand on her hard cock.

I started stroking it, amazed at how it felt so different and yet familiar. It was almost as long and thick as mine. I sat on the edge of the bed next to Angie and kissed her.

”Show me how to cover my teeth,” I quietly asked.

With a huge smile, she hugged me, and opening her mouth, showed me how to wrap my lips partly over my teeth. She stuck two fingers in my mouth and moved them back and forth. 

“Just like that,” she instructed.

Toni stood before us with her raging hard-on throbbing. I put my hand on it and began stroking, marveling at how good it looked. Pre-cum started seeping from the tip, glistening pearly drops, as I leaned forward and licked the tip with my tongue. The taste was different, but good. I started licking around the plum-sized head, running my tongue around and over it, feeling the texture.  I ran my tongue along the swollen shaft, learning a new taste, as I licked the full length. Wrapping my lips, like Angie instructed, I took the thick cock into my mouth. Slowly the head passed my lips and slid over my tongue.

I sucked my cheeks in as I slowly pulled the cock out my mouth, feeling it’s soft hardness on my tongue. As it slid it back into my mouth, I swirled my tongue along the bottom of the thick shaft and slowly took more of into my mouth. I could feel it touching the top of my throat as Toni began to fuck my mouth. It was an amazing turn on.

Angie reached between my legs and began to stroke my stiffening cock as I sucked on Toni. I could feel Toni’s cock pulsing, so I wrapped my hand around the bottom of the long shaft and squeezed tightly. I pulled away and kissed Angie. I pointed the glistening hard cock at her face. She leaned over and took it into her mouth, slowly taking it in. I watched as Toni’s big cock disappeared into Angie’s face, stopping only when her nose was buried in the pubic bone. 

Toni was bare and smooth all over, no hair anywhere, and her smooth balls rocked against Angie’s chin as she fucked her mouth. Angie released the glistening shaft from her mouth and looked at me as she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards Toni’s leaking cock. She pumped the throbbing shaft as I took the pulsing head into my mouth.

With a groan and a shudder, Toni unloaded into my waiting mouth. The salty-sweet cream filled my cheeks as I tried to swallow and breathe at the same time. Cum poured out around my lips, leaking onto Toni’s cock and balls. Gasping I pulled away and swallowed as I caught my breath. Angie quickly started sucking on Toni, pulling out every drop from her now-empty balls, then pulled away.

Angie kissed me deeply, drawing the cum from my mouth, and pushed me onto my back. My stiff cock pointed at the ceiling as she climbed up and slid herself over it. She rode me fast, bouncing and rocking her hips, as she approached her orgasm. She came quickly and coated my thick cock in her juices. She climbed off and Toni straddled me. Toni lined me up with her ass and pushed down onto my slick cock. She slid herself up and down my shaft a few times, eyes closed, then climbed off and laid on her back.

”Fuck her,” Angie said, "fuck her like you fucked me!'

Facing me she placed her pussy over Toni’s face as I lifted Toni’s legs up and apart. I shoved my hard cock into her ass, pumping slowly but deeply. I watched Toni's semi-hard cock slap against her stomach with each thrust as her tongue worked on Angie's pussy. Toni's ass was so tight and hot, gripping my cock, that I couldn’t hold off. 

I pulled my cock out and stood up, jerking rapidly as my cum sprayed across Angie’s chin and face, droplets landing in her hair and on Toni's chest. I pumped it furiously, milking the cum out, until I was spent. I knelt down and started kissing Angie, licking my own cum from her lips and chin, as Toni’s tongue brought her to another climax.

Toni’s beautiful face, slick with Angie’s juices, glistened as I leaned over and kissed her. The taste of Angie was heavenly as our tongues wrestled inside of our mouths. Angie began sucking Toni’s cock and it grew hard in her mouth. We took turns licking and sucking the swelling cock until it began leaking juice, pulsing and throbbing.

”Do you want to fuck me Toni?” I asked as I stroked slowly on her cock.

Toni nodded, looking me in the eyes.

”Be easy, I have never been fucked before,” I said.

As I was unsure what to do, Angie had me lay on my side and spread my legs slightly. She put her fingers inside of her slick pussy to get them lubed up, and then pushed them in my ass. She worked them gently, stretching me out as Toni watched, hungrily stroking her waiting cock. Angie moved around in front of me and placed her pussy in front of my face. I started eating her juicy slit as Toni laid down behind me and lathered my opening with spit.

Toni worked her cock into my opening, slowly stroking and stretching me out. It was both painful and pleasurable at the same time as I felt the thick cock slide inside of me. The feeling of that cock going in and out of my ass was incredible. I licked and sucked on Angie’s sweet pussy as Toni pumped into me harder and faster.

Amazingly my cock was hard again, throbbing, as Toni fucked me. Angie came in my face, shuddering, and gripped my head with her hands. Her juice coated my face as my ass clenched onto Toni’s thrusting cock. I asked Angie to suck me. She did, then told me to lay on my back like Toni had done for me. Toni’s cock slid out of me, leaving me feeling empty for a moment, as I laid down on my back and lifted my legs. I could see Toni's beautiful face and tits as her large shaft pushed back inside of me.

As Toni’s cock pounded into me, I grabbed my cock and started pumping the shaft with my fist. Angie took over and jacked me off, cum splashing all over me as I came with Toni’s throbbing cock in me. Toni pulled out that hugely swollen cock, and with a huge groan, unleashed a massive load of cum over me and Angie. The hot cream hit my face and upper torso. Angie’s hair, and the side of her face, were splattered with it as Toni's cock pumped until empty.

Collapsing into a cum-covered heap of sweaty bodies, we lay together cuddling and kissing for a while. We took turns jumping in the shower in the adjoining bathroom, found our clothes, and got dressed. We looked around as we left the house to see how much of the party remained. No one was moving among the ruins. We parted ways with a round of hugs.

I made sure to get their phone numbers as I had a promise to keep. 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments