Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 487 Northbrook Pizza Delivery

"Working two jobs to pay fpr college was not in my plans."

15
7 Comments 7
23.2k Views 23.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This just doesn’t happen every day. I took on the job of delivering pizzas in my local town to supplement my regular job while going to college. It wasn’t something I wanted to do, but I needed to do.

The tips are a ‘hit and miss’. Most people are pretty nice, but every now and then I get some really sour people who don’t appreciate my friendliness and door-to-door delivery. Most people however, are really, really nice.

About two weeks back, I got a call to take a hot delivery to an address in our system that was a regular delivery address. Looking at the system, I could see the person ordered pizza quite a bit, so I was hopeful for a good tip.

The house was nothing special and as I wondered up the short sidewalk. I looked at the label on the box for the name of the customer. I had been told early on to always ask for the name of the customer to insure we were delivering to the right customer at the correct address.

I knocked on the door at 487 Northbrook and waited. The porch light came on and the door opened. A strikingly gorgeous woman, probably in her early thirties and attired in a pink robe that was tied at the waist, greeted me with a smile.

“Andrea?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied with a smile.

I handed her the pizza boxes - two of them and the one liter of cola.

“That’s twenty-nine fifty,” I said.

“Hold up and let me get it,” she replied, stepping away from the door. The door closed and I waited. After a moment, she opened the door and apologized.

“Do you take checks?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

She held the door open with her foot. Her robe was untied and slightly parted. I did my best to keep my eyes focused on hers and not anything else.

“Can you come in?” she asked.

“I can wait here,” I replied.

She insisted, waving her hand in a gesture to come in, so I stepped inside. I could hear giggling coming from the living area, even though I couldn't’t see into the room.

Andrea disappeared and then reappeared a few seconds later, a checkbook and a pen in hand.

“How much did you say I owe?” she asked.

“Twenty-nine fifty,” I replied.

Andrea made no attempt to conceal the fact that her robe was now fully open and that I could see she was completely naked under it. The job certainly had its perks.

“Turn around,” she instructed. “I need your back.”

I turned around as she placed the checkbook on my shoulder and began to fill out a check.

“Well shit!” she declared, waving her pen in the air. “Out of ink.”

I fished into my pocket and handed her my pen.

“Thanks,” she replied. I could feel her scribbling in her signature. She took a step back, as I turned around. She ripped the check from the ledger and handed it to me. I glanced at the check.

She had written it for $50.

“Thanks,” I gleefully replied, folding up the check and stiffing it into my pocket. “If there is anything else you need, just call the store and ask for me by name. My name is Rex.”

About that time, another house guest, who was very scantily clad in a lacy and very sheer teddy, stepped into the foyer, a slice of pizza in her hand.

“Andrea,” she said, “Are you going to... whoa, sorry.”

The guest took a step back as she sized me up.

“Nice,” she said after a few seconds of awkward silence.

“This is Rex,” Andrea said, introducing me to her house guest, Robin.

“Oh wow,” Robin extolled. “Does Rex like sex?”

“Yes,” I replied.

Robin stepped forward and looped her arm under mine, to guide me into the living room. I started to protest, but went with it, since I was in total shock.

Two other very scantily clad young ladies were stationed on the couch, eating the pizza I had just delivered, and when I say scantily attired, I mean it. One was wearing nothing but a robe, which like Andrea’s, was parted and the other wore fishnet stockings, a black thong, and a push-up black lace bra.

“Look ladies,” Robin announced, “We have a guest.”

“Woohoo!” one of them shouted, thrusting a fist ceiling-ward. The only light on in the room was a lamp and soft jazz poured from a speaker off to one side of the room. Lighted candles sat on the fireplace mantle and the coffee table.

Robin pushed me on to the couch between the two guests already stationed there. She then launched herself on to my lap, straddling me, her hands on my shoulders as she faced me.

“So Rex,” Robin began, as she looked me straight in the eyes, “have you ever been to a ladies’ only lingerie party?”

“No,” I replied, “I can’t say that I have.”

“Good,” Robin replied, “because that’s what this is and we need your opinion on what looks best and works best for each of us.”

I was game.

“And if you’re a good guy,” Robin said, “And you play your cards right, you might get a special tip from one of us.”

I was all ears.

“Can I call the store and let them know to take me off the clock?” I asked.

“Sure,” Robin replied, as she sat back on my lap. I managed to pull my cell from my pants and call the store.

“I’ve got an emergency that has come up,” I told my boss John. “I’ll make it up to ya.”

John was a cool manager. He said he understood and to call him later.

Robin leaned forward and slipped her hands up under my untucked shirt.

“What do you say we get a bit relaxed?” Robin asked, as she squeezed my chest muscles. Damn.

Robin slowly unbuttoned my work shirt and parted it to reveal my abs and pecs.

“Check this out ladies,” She declared. “The dude has a body gorgeous!”

Robin leaned forward and ran her tongue around each of my nipples before working her way up to the nape of my neck. I rested my head on the back of the couch, looking up at the ceiling. I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

“Dude,” Robin whispered. “You are so damn sexy!”

My cock was growing in size, by the second.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I heel-kicked off my shoes. Andrea took up a seat on the couch next to one of the guests seated next to me. The pizza seemed to take second place to the planned events of the evening. I watched as Andrea slipped her hands on to the boobs of her house guest, gently working her fingers up under her black lace brassiere. The gal to my left, with her robe parted, was not in the least bit shy either. She slipped her hands between her legs and let out a soft moan.

Damn.

Robin was now working her hips in a slow gyration on my lap, her hands still firmly planted on my shoulders.

“Dude,” Robin remarked, “Do you want to fuck?”

I was all in.

Robin slipped off my lap, and as she repositioned herself between my knees, she pulled at my trousers and my underwear, stripping me of both. My eight-inch steel rod rested against my lower abdomen. In an instant, the girl next to me was all over my cock. Not to be out done, Robin insisted that she share in the oral pleasuring.

I had once had two girls give me a blow job at a strip club, but this was different. This was an orgy, a fantasy come true of epic proportions.

I knew that once I blew my load, I would be done for. There were four equally, very attractive ladies and I knew I had the opportunity to do anyone of then if I wanted to. It was going to be a tough choice.

I quickly discounted Andrea and her female companion, as they seemed pretty self-absorbed in pleasuring each other. Robin was definitely high on my list, as were her soul mate who had attacked my cock.

“Oh Lord,” I exclaimed, “Y’all need to slow it down or I’m going to pop,” I remarked. I pulled my robe gal up and said, “Kiss me.”

She stood up and stripped out of her robe. She had a ten-plus perfect body and was completely shaved down stairs. She slipped a middle finger into her vagina as she looked down ay me and replied, “How about you kiss this?”

“Bring it over here and I will,” I replied.

So my robe girl, who had now disrobed, launched herself on to the couch, her feet planted on either side of my hips, her shaved kitty right in front of me and stationed slightly above my face. She used her fingers to part her enlarged lips and allowed me an unobstructed and perfect view of her womanhood.

“Eat me,” she demanded, as she lowered herself on to my face. Meanwhile Robin continued to suck on my cock.

My robe girl slowly lowered herself to a point where I could lick her pussy, steadying herself with a hand on the wall behind the couch. Her legs trembled as I grabbed her buttocks and thrust my tongue along the edges of her vagina and then across her clit. I alternated between a tongue lashing and sucking, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. After a few minutes of deep oral pleasuring, my robe girl slipped down on to her knees, astraddle myself, forcing Robin off of my cock. Robin grabbed her friends head and pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss.

Oh my God!

My cock was now throbbing. My robe girl didn't waste any time, pushing my cock into her shaved kitty. It was a tight fit, but a good one. She gyrated her hips back and forth and then up and down as my cock slid into and out of her pussy. Her breathing became laborious and loud.

“You got it,” Robin declared. “Fuck him! Fuck the shit out of him!”

I couldn't hold back. I shot my load deep inside of her. She shook and trembled as I unloaded everything I had.

“Oh God!” she exclaimed. “Oh my God! I can feel it!”


She collapsed forward, her head coming to rest on my right shoulder. I pushed her off to the side and grabbed Robin’s arm.

“Get on it,” I said. Robin didn't waste any time, pushing my cock into her pussy, bouncing up and down on my still hard rod. Her pussy was a tight fit. I knew I wouldn't nut a second time, but it was still worth the effort to keep it going.

I thrust my mouth on to Robin’s and the passion was unbelievably wild. Our tongues exploded in a burst of fire, unlike anything I had ever experienced. She shook and I knew I had managed to touch her inner soul. Like her friend, she rested her head on my shoulder, She gripped my shoulders with her fingers, trembling and shaking.

“Oh! My! God! You stud!” she exclaimed. “You fucking stud!”

Robin rocked back and forth on my lap, very slowly, taking it all in, her mouth open, as she took in deep breaths and exhaled.

I was happy as a lark. One lucky pizza delivery dude.

Andrea and her girl-pal were spread out on the carpeted floor in front of where I was seated on the couch. They were pleasuring each other in a passionate 69-position. I watched as they both helped each other to cataclysmic orgasms, my semi-flaccid cock resting comfortably between my legs. Robin sat one side of me, her eyes closed and my robe girl was the same on the other side of me.

I sat there for the longest time, just mesmerized by the site of these four very lovely and very sexy ladies. Somehow, I managed to struggle to my feet and get dressed. I let myself out and headed home.

In the morning, I had to pinch myself to see if I was still alive. I searched for my cell phone to call work.

Uh oh. My cell phone was nowhere to be found. With a little intrepidation, I drove back to my delivery point and rapped on the door. The door opened and a familiar face peered out at me.

“I think I left my phone,” I meekly said.

Andrea smiled and motioned for me to come in. She was attired in her pink robe. I stood stoic and silent as she disappeared into the living room and then returned a few moments later with my cell phone. As she handed it to me, she thanked me for joining the Party and being a good sport.

I smiled and told her the pleasure was all mine. Andrea bit down on her lip, reached out and took my hand into hers.

“Dude,” she said, “You’re the best pizza guy ever.”

I thanked her and slipped out the door to head off to work. That night, as I headed over to the pizza job, I wondered if I would ever again be so lucky. Then, Pete, one of my co-workers yelled at to me as I was leaving on a run,

“Hold up! We have a call coming in from 487 Northbrook.”

“I’ll take it,” I said. “I know the customer and the address, very well!”

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments