Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The College Shooting Club

"We start a handjob competition to find the right guys for a threesome with my wife and me."

24
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I married my high school sweetheart and we both went to the same college. It was a large state school in the Midwest. Since we were married, we didn’t live in a dorm but had our own apartment. Soon after we started school, I noticed a change in my wife Tina. She became more sexual, more adventurous. I didn’t complain.

When we were making out, we started to share our sexual fantasies. Tina would always confess how much she loved giving handjobs. Not just to me but to any attractive college boy on campus. She admitted she loved the control it gave her over any male whose cock she had in her hand. They became helpless.

I kept telling her my favorite fantasy. Watching her getting fucked by these attractive college boys and eventually joining the action, an MMF threesome. We played with these fantasies and they invariably led to great sex.

One day while we were at it again, I whispered into her ear:

“I think I have found a way to fulfill both of our favorite fantasies.”

“Really, Frank.”

“Yes, we start a website recruiting college boys for you to jack off. We’ll make it a competition about who shoots the farthest and who produces the most cum. We post the results on the website. We’ll do it once a month, the first Saturday of every month. After every session, you choose your favorite guy and we invite him for a threesome.”

“And what do you want out of the threesome, Frank? If you are thinking double penetration, well, I won’t take it in the ass.”

“That’s ok. All I want is a double blowjob with you sucking us off at the same time, both cocks in your mouth. After that, he can fuck you.”

“How generous of you. If I fuck them, I want to try out different cocks and different races and colors. I want to fuck black boys, white boys, Hispanic, Asian, huge dicks, tiny dicks, anything I like.”

“Deal! Do you think we could find another girl to help us out? That way we would increase our throughput. I was thinking of your best friend Susan.”

“Why her?”

“She comes across as sex dynamo.”

“Well, she does have one fetish. She loves watching men masturbate. If she likes a guy she simply asks him. Most say yes. She then shows him her tits, asks him to strip naked and watches him jacking off. Before he starts, once he is hard she takes a picture of him, without his face of course. She has quite a collection of pics.”

“And you have seen these pictures?”

“Of course I have. We are best friends. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked you.”

“Well, she actually did.”

“And?”

“I couldn’t turn her down. She showed me her fantastic tits and then I couldn’t help myself.”

“Of course not. I’ll ask her.”

Tina and Susan. What a combination. Two fit but voluptuous girls with firm large breasts, tiny waists, and shapely butts. What man would refuse them?

The next day I started working on the website. I called it “The College Shooting Club.” The site called for male college students (college ID required) who want to receive free handjobs from two very attractive coeds. It required the males to be comfortable doing it in the presence of other naked males since it was a competition and they had to tell us why we should pick them. Two options were given. They could enter the heavy producer competition or the farthest shooter competition. The first Saturday of each month we would pick four lucky guys for each competition. All applicants had to give their cell phone numbers and we would text the successful applicants the time and location.

Once the website was set up I linked it to the college student forum under the adult section - free handjobs at the College Shooting Club.

The competition worked the following way: for the competition who produces the most cum the girls would put standard size condoms on the erect cocks and then masturbate them until they shot their loads. The girls would then carefully roll off the condoms, tie up the top, make sure all the cum has pooled in the tip and then measure how many inches of cum were produced.

For the distance shooting competition we would put New York Times unfolded newspaper sections on the floor in the following order: first the front page section, then US news, then World, Business, Opinion, and finally Sports. Each section was twenty-four inches long. If the farthest cum spot hits, let’s say, the Business section we measure how far the spot had penetrated the section with a measuring tape. For example, if the cum spot was ten inches into the page then the total is twenty-four times three, plus ten, or eighty-two inches.

Over the next few days, the applications came streaming in. After all, this was a college town, thousands of horny young males. Susan, Tina and I kept reviewing them. There were dozens each day. We studied them religiously and made decisions. Finally, we had them down to four participants in each group, the shooters and the cummers. The claims of the applicants were unbelievable and funny, many claimed monster cocks that would drown us in cum. Each night after reviewing the applications we were so horny that we would fuck like rabbits.

“Susan, how do you deal with all this stuff? We are fucking every night after looking at this,“ Tina asked.

“Well, my boyfriend Mike is already getting suspicious, since I blow him every night and then we fuck. I hope I never have to confess, he is the jealous type.”

The fateful Saturday arrived. The previous day I had bought five copies of the Friday New York Times. Friday’s were perfect. The paper was very thick. After all we had to protect our carpets. The contestants started to arrive. To break the awkwardness we had a few beers. We had cleared the living room of most furniture and were ready to go.

“OK boys, thank you for coming. Susan here and I will be your hosts. Frank will assist us.”

Hungry eyes were devouring Susan and Tina. Susan was wearing a lacy top and super short pants that left little to the imagination. Tina was wearing a low-cut blouse that exposed half of her nipples and tiny tight shorts without underwear to make sure everybody got a good view of her camel toe.

“Please gather around and strip naked. We start with the heavy cummers competition followed by the shooting contest. Let me explain how this works.”

Tina explained the rules.

“Once you are hard I will take dick pics, just your dicks. The dick picks of the winners will be posted on our website together with the scores.”

The guys stripped naked. Most of them were already rock hard, some were semi-erect. Tina and Susan went to each contestant introducing themselves and greeting them with a firm shake of their cocks. Tina called the first two contestants. They stepped forward, both rock hard. Tina and Susan each grabbed a cock, massaging it, cupping their balls. Now at maximum erection, I took the dick pics. Tina and Susan rolled the condoms over their cocks and started their work, massaging the shafts while gently squeezing their balls. They didn’t last long. With loud grunts they ejaculated. Tina and Susan carefully rolled down the condoms, concentrated the cum at the tip, tied a knot and measured the volume.

“Point-five and point-seven inches,” Tina announced, putting the condoms aside.

“Next two up please.”

Again they did not last long. The winner was point-seven inches.

Time for the shooting contest. While Susan explained the rules I spread out the newspaper sections on the floor. The first two contestants came up. One was a white guy with an impressive seven-incher, fully erect, he didn’t need any help. The second guy was an Adonis. His name was Koshi, he was an exchange student from Nigeria. Six foot eight tall, athletic, totally ripped, his skin tone purple-black. His cock was at least eight inches, uncircumcised, now semi-erect his glans still covered mostly by his foreskin.

I kept thinking hopefully he can get that monster cock of his fully erect. He has to win.

Before Susan could move Tina walked up to Koshi smiling at him seductively. She gently grabbed his monster schlong rubbing it carefully and massaging his balls with the other hand. This cock grew to full attention. The foreskin rolled back, his glans fully exposed. Eight-and-a-half inches definitely, I took his dick pic.

The masturbation began. The other guy came first, made it to the Business section. Then Koshi came with a loud moan. Streams of cum shot out with each spasm, it wouldn’t end. Finally, Tina and Susan could score the shots. Kochi had hit the sports page. Triumphantly Tina held up the sports page, took out the measuring tape to get the distance, and announced.

JimenaDussan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JimenaDussan

“Eighteen inches on the sports page for a total of 162 inches. That is unbelievable.”

I gasped. Not only had he shot that far, but pretty much all the newspaper sections were soaked in cum. He would have easily won the cummers competition too. We had to have this guy for our threesome. I carefully collected his paper sections, put them aside and prepared for the next two.

Needless to say, it was no contest. One made it to World, the other to a respectable Opinion.

Tina thanked all of them and promised to post the winning scores on the website together with their first name and dick pic.

“This was the most exciting and most amazing sex we had in a long time,” they all complemented us as they left.

“I don’t think I ever had as much fun as today,” Tina exclaimed. “Eight hard bodies with erect cocks spraying cum everywhere. Sperm mania. How much better can it get.”

“Girl, you certainly are on fire,” Susan agreed.

“Frank, I need to get fucked right now,” Tina demanded.

“What about me?” Susan asked. “I’m dripping wet myself.

“Well, Frank can’t fuck you. Your boyfriend would be furious. Why don’t you watch us and rub one out.”

With that Tina ripped off her clothes, walked over to Koshi’s newspaper sections, laid down rolling in the cum soaked papers.

“Come on, Frank.”

I quickly stripped naked and mounted Tina missionary style. Susan pulled up a chair right over Tina’s head, ripped off her shorts and panties, spreading her legs widely. I got a full view of her pink dripping snatch. I fucked Tina hard while staring at Susan’s snatch and watching her fingers circling her clit rubbing furiously.

“Roll over, Frank, I’ll be on top now.”

Tina loved being on top. I rolled over, felt the wet newspaper against my skin. I looked up, I was inches away from Susan’s super wet pussy. She was moaning softly.

“Stop staring at her cunt while you fuck me,“ Tina screamed in ecstasy. She grabbed the cum soaked front page section and pushed it in my face. She was riding me hard. She was close. A loud scream and she collapsed on me. I withdrew, rolled her over and shot my load on her tits, face and Susan’s legs. Susan exploded with a loud scream. I licked my cum off Tina’s tits, face and was about to move on to Susan’s legs.

“You guys are true pervs, you know that,” Susan giggled.

“Great fun though. I got to go now, but can’t wait til next time.”

Susan dressed and left.

“I got to have Koshi, Frank.”

“I agree, he is perfect. What a body, what a cock, he would easily have won the cummers competition too. Why don’t you text him? We’ll see what happens.”

I cleaned up the living room. I decided to keep Koshi’s newspaper sections as a souvenir together with the four cum filled condoms. I carefully re-assembled the NYT sections and put them on our side table in the bedroom. I put the four condoms on top of it. Just the sight of it made us horny and we fucked all the time, at least twice a day.

“Did you hear back from Koshi?”

“Yes, I did, Frank. I told him that I’m sure he can have every girl he wants to but he may want to try something different. He agreed, but he does not want to be penetrated by you.”

“Fine with me, I don’t want to fuck him either.”

So we set a date. Tina was super excited. She decided to dress conservatively, white blouse and tight blue jeans. She looked amazing. I put on shorts and a polo shirt. The doorbell rang and there was Koshi in shorts and a T. What a sight. This would be the best day of our life.

“Kochi, come in and sit down. Let’s have a beer.”

Tina sat down on the couch right next to him.

“I have never seen anything like this,” Tina pointed to the yellow cum stained newspaper I had put on the coffee table.

“You easily would have won the heavy cummers contest too.”

“Tina, you are so hot, I have no idea why Frank here would want to share you.”

“He wants to make me happy and enjoys watching me with other men.”

Tina leaned over offering her lips to Koshi while resting her hand on his inner thigh. They started kissing passionately. I was sitting across the couch, watching and fully aroused. I stared at Koshi’s crotch watching the bulge grow. Tina ripped off his T-shirt and started to pinch his nipples. She bent over and gingerly bit his nipples. Kochi was moaning softly. His hands were roaming all over Tina’s body, finally resting on her breasts kneading them gently.

Tina’s nipples were fully erect, pressing through the fabric of her blouse. Tina ripped the belt out of Koshi’s shorts, unzipped, and pulled them down. Koshi’s boxer briefs barely covered his huge erection. Tina pulled them down. His cock sprang free hitting Tina in the face. She quickly grabbed it, pulled the foreskin all the way back. Her tongue circled the tip greedily licking off a big drop of precum.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I pulled off my clothes and let my erection spring free. I walked up to Tina, cell phone in hand. I snapped a quick picture as half of Koshi’s cock disappeared in Tina’s mouth.

“Koshi, don’t worry, your face won’t be in any of the pics. This is so damn hot,” I muttered, standing next to

Koshi and pressing my erection into her cheek. Tina quickly grabbed both of our cocks, pressing the cock heads against each other, then stuffing both of them into her mouth. Koshi was now moaning loudly, he started to convulse. Tina immediately pulled the cocks out of her mouth. Not too soon, Koshi was shooting his load, onto my stomach and cock. Wave after wave of cum. I took a few selfies. My cock was completely coated with his cum. Tina jacked me off. The cum lube felt amazing. I lasted but a few seconds. My load ended up in Tina’s face.

“Koshi, let’s go into the bedroom, you need to fuck me now.”

She took Koshi by his hand and led him to the bedroom. I followed. Tina seductively dangled a wrapped condom in front of him as she slowly undressed.

“That condom is not going to fit, Tina.”

“Don’t worry, I went out and got the magnum size.”

She unwrapped the condom und slowly unrolled it over his cock. She laid down on the bed. I expected Koshi to mount her immediately. Instead he dove between her legs. I quickly jumped into bed cradling Tina’s head in my lap as he ate her out noisily. Tina came hard, screaming like somebody was going to murder her. I moved aside as Koshi mounted her missionary style. His giant cock slowly disappeared in Tina’s cunt. I took photos of course. They fucked like insane people. Tina came again. Then Koshi. Koshi withdrew. Tina rolled down the condom admiring the volume of his load.

“Wow, that’s your second shot,” she admired.

“Koshi, can I hold your cock for a second. I have never seen a penis like yours and I just want to touch it,” I whispered.

Koshi just nodded. I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed gently. What a lucky man. I felt it growing in my hand. I got to try this. I bent down and sucked his manhood into my mouth. He didn’t protest but started to moan again. I saw Tina snapping pics. I sucked his cock like a lollipop. The moaning became more intense. He started shaking and here it came, the third load. I felt hot, sticky salty stuff in the back of my throat. I let go, bent over Tina, kissed her hard sharing the load.

“You guys are unbelievable,” Koshi muttered.

“This was possibly the best sex of my life.”

“The feeling is mutual, so we need to do this again,” Tina complemented.

We all embraced and Koshi left.

“That idea of yours worked quite well. When is our next competition, Frank?”

Well, we did have a lot more competitions. Susan always lends a helping hand. She became suspicious of our motives, but I don’t think she ever found out. Our website became legendary on campus. An unlimited supply of horny young cock. Tina got her wish, she fucked all races and colors, horse-sized cocks, regular cocks, small cocks, even a micropenis. Nobody ever turned us down. Then we graduated. Now we have jobs and live in a suburb with families and soccer moms. We did have our souvenirs though. Lots of pictures. We turned them into slide shows and play them on TV every time we fuck. We excitedly recount our adventures.

I’m thinking of starting another Shooting Club here in my neighborhood. Very challenging though, but maybe it can be done. Tina certainly is supportive.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments