Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dean's Wife

"Being the wife of a prestigious college Dean can get very boring unless you are a cum-loving slut like Susan Benette then you make your own fun."

110
14 Comments 14
11.8k Views 11.8k
8.9k words 8.9k words

Author's Notes

"A small extract from the following story. I hope you enjoy reading it, and of course, don’t forget to vote if you enjoy it. His balls exploded, sending a week's worth of potent black sperm spewing from the end of his young cock, flooding Susan's uterus. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Susan could feel the hot cum as it pumped into her married cunt. It felt like Mike had unloaded a gallon of black seed inside her."

Susan was well-educated and a successful woman in her own right. But her career had been put on hold for her husband after being appointed Dean at the prestigious Boston College. Being in another state meant that Susan had to give up her career and move away from all her friends and family.

But she realized this was an opportunity that her husband couldn't refuse or the money they offered. Susan loved her husband very much, so agreed to the move. She could start her career again in the new location in the much colder upper state of Massachusetts.

That was twelve months ago. If you asked Susan now if she would do it again, you might get a different answer. To date, the only position Susan was able to fill was a tutor and guidance consular at her Husbands college. Hardly the fulfilling role she had planned on when they had arrived. 

"Susan, we have been over this a hundred times in the last six months. I have tenure here for the next five years, and then I can retire, and everything will be different, I promise." 

"Brad, five years is a lifetime away for me living here. I miss my girls and my friends, but worst of all, everyone here is stuck up and arrogant. Brad, you married a Texan, and I'm just not happy here with these people. Jesus, the closest thing I have to a friend, is Mary, and we are just different people." 

"Look, I know you miss all your friends, and God knows I miss the girls as well, but they have their own lives. Kristy lives in Australia, and Abby is off at college, so you wouldn't see them anyway. Why don't you get a hobby, join the gym, or something."

Susan was furious with her husband's last statement. She literally saw red.

"How about this, Brad? How about you go fuck yourself, you condescending ass."

Susan stormed off, "Fuck him," she said as she got in her Mercedes and tore out the drive. 

"Join a gym he said, so now he thinks I'm getting fat as well. Well, fuck him. He needs to take a good look in the mirror."

Susan drove and drove just in pure anger until she found herself in a part of town she had never been to, not that it was that difficult. She never really seemed to leave campus lately. Still, this part of town looked different from the enormous rich houses and fancy cars she was used to seeing. Truth be told, Susan didn't really know where the hell she was. She drove a bit further and saw a bar with some pickups and Harley parked out front.

"Now, this looks more like my style, you can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl."

Susan grabbed her purse and strutted to the door of the bar. Pulling it open, she walked inside but coming in from the bright light to a darkened room, she couldn't see very well. Pushing her designer sunglasses onto her forehead, she paused, allowing her eyes to adjust. It was only then that she noticed everyone had stopped and was staring at her.

Susan had forgotten what she was wearing. A $700 designer dress and $400 high heel shoes, all of which made her look entirely out of place in a bar full of hairy bikers and lumberjacks.

It was the barmaid that spoke first.

"Are you lost, darlin'?"

"Well, actually, I... No, not lost. I just need a drink."

"Well then, I guess you came to the right place 'cause we have plenty to drink here, darlin'."

The rest of the bar gradually returned to doing what they were before she had walked through the door. Susan straightened up and walked to the bar like she was meant to be there.

"What can I get you, darlin'?"

"A Whiskey neat, please, and you know what, make it a double," she said, noticing the barmaid's heavy southern accent.

There were probably around thirty people in the bar, a few old men at one end who looked like this was their second home. Then there was a middle age couple but weathered looking and, in reality, were probably not as old as they looked. 

At the other end was a mix of young men, some white and some black but all very athletic. Then on the tables scattered around the room were some bikers covered in tattoos and long beards.

Around the pool tables were a half dozen exceptionally well-built lads she assumed were lumberjacks. There was a large timber mill just out of the city limit. Susan had never seen it but heard that logging was the primary source of income for many people in this part of the town.

"Here you go, darlin'. That will be four dollars thanks."

 Susan handed her a twenty from her purse and left the change on the bar. She had already decided this wasn't going to be her only drink.

Susan took a sip of her drink and looked at her phone. There were six missed calls from Brad. It would seem her phone had been on silent, and she thought it could stay that way. She didn't want to speak to him right now, so placed it back in her purse. 

The barmaid was wiping glasses in front of Susan, "If you don't mind me saying, darlin', you are way too pretty and way too well dressed to be from around here. Are you sure you ain't lost."

The girl was pretty. Deep South pretty. If Susan had to guess, she would say Louisiana or Georgia. With long black hair and emerald green eyes, and a beautiful smile. She had several tattoos on her arms and chest, which continued down under her tank top, quite probably to her breasts.  

"No, not lost, just pissed off with my husband, so I decided to go for a drive, and I found myself here." 

"Oh, I've been there. My old man was a complete ass, so I left his sorry ass in West Virginia and haven't looked back. The low-life scum started drinking after he lost his job and kept stealing all the housekeeping money to buy drugs, the useless fuck."

Susan listened to the barmaid and started thinking things could be worse. Brad was a good man and a great husband. He just wasn't giving Susan the attention she craved and desired. Sex was almost nonexistent, and having an increasingly high sex drive, Susan needed more.

 They hadn't made love in over a month. Susan thought she should buy shares in a battery company with the amount she used in her vibrator.

"So can I fix you another one, darlin'?" 

"Yes, please, but make this one a single I need to drive after all."

Susan noticed the young men at the end of the bar had been looking at her since she came in. They were all very handsome, and she enjoyed being an object of desire. Susan had always been proud of the way she looked.

She was five feet eight inches tall and had a very athletic body. Her large breasts, twelve double D, were definitely noticeable and looked even more prominent on her slim frame. 

She was someone you noticed when she walked into a room with her long platinum blonde hair and long, toned legs. At least one of these handsome young men had noticed because he was headed her way.

"Hi there."

"Hello."

"Wow, I just had to come over and let you know that you are the best-looking woman in here."

"Well, I assume that's meant to be a compliment, but given there are only three women here, the odds were in my favor."

"Oh yeah, no, that's not what I meant. I just meant You're really pretty, that's all."

"Hmmm, I'm old enough to be your mother, so do you often tell your mother's friends they are pretty?"

The other boys at the end of the bar were now laughing out loud. Their young friend, probably on a dare, had been burnt bad by this beautiful older woman. One of his friends came to rescue him. He was tall, maybe six feet four inches, a black man. He had very broad shoulders and was extremely handsome.

Susan felt an instant attraction towards him. She felt the telltale tingle in her pussy she always got when seeing an attractive well built black guy. And he fits that bill perfectly. Instantly her mind began conjuring up filthy things she wanted him to do to her.

"Hey, we're really sorry, ma'am. He's a bit soft in the head. Too many hits on the football field, you know."

"Oh, so you boys play football?" 

"Yes, ma'am, we play at Boston College."

"Right, so go the BC Eagles!"

"Yeah, right. So you follow college football, then?"

Then the young man suddenly jumped back with his hand over his mouth.

"Oh Shit, I know who you are! Your Dean Benettes wife, oh shit, we are sorry to bother you, ma'am."

"Now hang on. How do you know who I'm?"

"Well, I was told I needed to come see you due to some of my low grades, and I need to get them up to keep playing ball. One of my buddies said you're a lucky dog that bit... That lady is fine."

"Were you just about to call me a bitch young man?"

"No, ma'am, I was just repeating what one of my brothers was saying, but yeah, some of the guys on campus was telling me you are smoking hot. So I looked you up on the campus computer. But shit, you are much hotter in real life than in your photo."

"Well, that's very nice of you to say...??"

"Michael, ma'am, but my friends call me Magic Mike."

Once again, the boys at the other end of the bar started laughing loudly.

Susan glanced down at the boys at the end of the bar and then down at Mike's crotch. He was wearing baggy jeans, but the enormous unmistakable bulge of his big black cock was clearly visible.

"And I assume they call you that because you're good with balls," Susan said with a sly, sexy grin.

The rest of the boys were now whooping, hollering, and laughing. Susan swigged down the last of her whiskey, picked up her purse, and placed her hand on Mike's firm chest.

"Now, don't forget to come to see me about your grades. We can't have you failing Magic Mike. The team needs big strong boys like you."

Susan then spun on her heels and walked towards the door, leaving behind the rukus of wolf whistles Mike was getting. The last thing she heard as the door closed behind her was that is the finest piece of MILF ass I have ever seen.

Susan got into her car and flopped down on the seat. She was overwhelmed by the intense pulsing in her pussy. If she hadn't left right then, her pussy would have taken over, and she would have probably fucked him right there in the bar.

It had been well over twelve months since her last big black cock, and right now, that's exactly what she was craving. Her pussy was on fire after seeing the bulge in Mike's jeans. Her pussy was literally leaking juices.

Susan opened her legs and reached between them. Her panties were soaked through. Susan fought the sudden desire to pull her panties to the side and finger fuck herself right there in her car. 

Setting the GPS for home, she set off. Brad wasn't there when she arrived home, so she headed to the bedroom, removed her very wet panties and dress, and propped herself up on the pillows.

Taking her vibrator out of the bedside drawer, she turned it on and slowly ran it over her engorged clit and through her long lips.

"Hmm, ahhhh, yesss that's it. That's what mama needed a little bit of attention."

Susan continued running the vibrator up and down her lips before placing it on her clit. Instantly sending waves of pleasure through her entire body like tiny electric shocks. Susan's pussy was so wet the eight-inch rubber cock slipped into her juicy hole. There was no resistance as her juices flowed steadily from her pussy. Running down her arse crack and onto the bedspread.

Susan's mind was on one thing. That beautiful, young black cock. She imagined its length and girth. She hadn't been stretched since she left Texas, and she yearned to have her pussy stretched and left gapping from an enormous piece of fuck meat.

Her hand was a blur now, her cunt making obscene squelching noises as the juices rushed past the rubber phallus currently invading her fuck hole, her other hand twisting and pulling on her erect nipple. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm, her mind on a big black cock fucking her relentlessly, reaching parts of her cunt never before explored.

"Ooohhh, fuuuck mother of God, yesss fuck me, fuck me like the whore I am ooohhh fuck me with your huge black cock."

She exploded in orgasm, her cunt muscles pushing the vibrator from inside her as she squirted cum across the bed and the floor. Her body convulsed as the orgasm washed across her. The spasming slowed as the quivering aftershocks subsided.

Susan began to relax, and her legs flopped apart, revealing her red and swollen pussy lips. They gaped open thick white cream running down to her arsehole like cum running out of her.

Susan reached down, scooped up some of it on her fingers, and bought them up to her mouth, seductively licking them clean.

"God, I taste good. I need to have my pussy and ass eaten out again by a sexy woman. It's been too long," she said, to no one remembering the last time.

"Is that something you would like my help with?"

Susan looked up, quickly clamping her legs shut. She saw Mary standing in the doorway.

Mary was Steven's wife. Steven was the deputy dean at the college. They came from old Boston money. And it showed in every part of their lifestyle. Mary was very beautiful, and Susan had often caught herself gazing at her flaming red hair and alabaster skin. Together with her green eyes, she was undoubtedly a very beautiful woman. 

Mary was the closest person she had come to being friends with since arriving in Boston. But she never really thought they had anything in common. But that might all be about to change. 

Oh my God, Mary, you scared me. What on earth are you doing here?" Susan said, desperately looking for something to cover herself up with.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. But You look so beautiful and sexy lying there toying with your beautiful pussy. Please don't cover up for me. I'm quite enjoying the view. Brad said you were sick, and I wanted to check on you to ensure you were ok."

Susan began to relax as Mary detailed how she enjoyed watching her play with herself and how she liked seeing her naked. She couldn't believe Mary had come to see if she was ok. That was so nice of her, she thought. Climbing off the bed, Mary slowly began walking over to her.

Susan stood there naked, not too sure what Mary's intentions were. She soon found out when Mary leaned in, pressing her body and bright red lips against Susans, and kissed her. Susan willingly opened her mouth and accepted Mary's tongue.

Susan placed her arms around Mary's neck as they kissed like love-starved teenagers. Their tongues entwined and danced in each other's mouths. It was hot and passionate, and Susan loved it.

Susan reached around and unzipped Mary's dress. It slid easily down her slim body and pooled around her feet. Next, Susan unclasped Mary's bra, sliding it down her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Then reached for the waistband of her lacy underwear. Hooking her thumbs in the side, she slid them down over her hips, never breaking from the kiss.

Mary lifted one leg and then the other allowing the underwear to fall around her ankles before she stepped out of them and the dress.

Susan's hands cupped Mary's firm arse, lightly massaging it, squeezing it before breaking the kiss. Then she lowered her head to take one of Mary's erect pink nipples in her mouth. Gently she sucked it into her mouth before biting down on it firmly with her teeth, pulling it away from her breast and teasing Mary.

Mary now had her eyes closed, and her head rolled back. A gasp of ecstasy escaped her lips as the pleasure, and the pain sent shivers directly to her rapidly moistening cunt. She moaned softly as Susan's tongue traced its way down her body, gently kissing and licking her flat stomach and belly button. Susan's lips reached a very narrow strip of pubic hair. She kissed her way down until she felt the heat and the aroma of Mary's gushing vagina.

Looking at Mary's womanly gash, she saw that Mary had an extraordinarily large clitoris. It was almost like a tiny penis. It clearly stuck out from under its little hood glistening as the juices started to leak from Mary's large labia. Susan ran her tongue gently like a feather over the outer lips across her clit hood and down the other side.

Mary's hands rested on Susan's shoulders as she knelt before her. Her tongue slid between Mary's aroused cunt lips that hung down from her female cock. Then licking upward, coating her tongue in clear sticky juices before wrapping her lips around Mary's tiny girly cock and sucking on it.

Mary's Legs trembled and threatened to give way as the overwhelming feeling of another woman's mouth closed around her clit. Susan's teeth bit into it, holding it and moving her head back, stretching the clit as far as it would go. Mary's fingers dug into Susan's shoulders as the pain gave way to pleasure when Susan's teeth let go of the clit. Now swollen and erect, Susan watched on, amazed as just like a real cock it poked out from under the hood and stood proud in front of her.

Susan darted her tongue into Mary's gash, sucking and slurping on her well-lubricated lips again. Gently bitting down on the base of Mary's clit she sucked on it like she would a cock. Her lips puckered tight around it, and her tongue flicked it. 

Mary was about to cum as Susan's head bobbed in and out on her girly cock. Mary couldn't take much more. Her knees buckled, forcing her gash to open and spread across Susan's mouth. She eagerly began tongue fucking, Mary. 

Suddenly it was too much for Mary. Her legs gave way as her orgasm hit her like a freight train sending wave after wave of pleasure through her entire body. Mary engorged clit slid down Susan's face as her legs shuddered with orgasm. She collapsed to her knees in front of Susan, her entire body shaking.

Susan managed to hold her up. They now knelt facing each other Susan leaned forward and kissed Mary, letting her taste her own cunt juice on her mouth. Completely exhausted from the most powerful orgasm Mary had experienced in years, she fell onto her hands and knees.

 She turned to hold onto the bed to push herself up, but in that position, her arse was facing Susan. Without hesitation, Susan grabbed Mary's hips and drove her tongue deep into Mary's other hole, causing her to buck and try to get away. But so exhausted from her earth-shattering orgasm that she couldn't fight. 

Susan held her tight and pulled her back onto her mouth as her tongue slithered like a snake into Mary's anus. This was a new experience for Mary, and she was again in the throws of another orgasm.

Eventually, Mary collapsed back on Susan, causing them to both fall backward on the floor with her legs flayed open. Susan took the opportunity to lick all the juices running out of Mary's sloppy open gash and ass. She licked and sucked the sticky clear liquid up. Mary just quivered on the ground as more mini-orgasms assaulted her body.

Satisfied she had cleaned Mary sufficiently, Susan sat up and sucked her fingers clean. Only then did she notice Brad and Steven's reflection in the full-length mirror.

Both husbands had their shorts around their ankles. Steven had a pool of cum on the floor in front of him and more cum dripping from the end of his now softening cock. Just as Susan turned to look at them, Brad's cock exploded, squirting cum like a volcano, some splashing across Susan's feet and toes.

Mary had passed out entirely from the series of massive orgasms that had ripped through her. Susan instinctively lifted her foot in the air towards Brad, he knew what he had to do, and he leaned down, taking Susan's toes in his mouth. He gently licked her foot and toes clean. 

The position in which Susan was sitting on the floor with one leg in the air opened her very wet pussy up to Steven's prying eyes. Susan watched as his cock began to harden and rise up in front of him.

Pulling her foot from Brad's grasp, she crawled on her hands and knees the short distance to Steven, and without even asking, she took his hardening cock in her mouth. With his cock in her mouth, she pushed forward, holding his hips. Steven's seven-inch cock disappeared from sight as it slipped down Susan's throat. She had always excelled at deep-throating guys, even back in high school. It had made her very popular with all the boys back then.

Brad watched as his wife sucked Steven's cock like a paid pro. Her head rose to the tip of his cock and fell to the base. Steven was in awe as Mary could never do that. Just then, Brad noticed Mary sitting up and watching her husband being sucked off by Susan. But Mary had a look of envy as she had always wished she could deep throat like that.

Brad reached down, took Mary's hand, and helped her up. They stood with their arm around each other, Brad's hand cupping Mary's left tit. He gently rolled her nipple as they watched Susan give Steven another orgasm. Steven flooded Susan's mouth.

Swallowing the first couple spurts, she kept the rest in her mouth, stepped across to Mary, and kissed her. Filling Mary's mouth with her husband's cum, Mary had never swallowed before, having always spat it out. But this time, she willingly swallowed it all as their tongues danced in each other mouths.

Susan was the first one to speak.

"Well, that was fun. I guess that broke the ice on finding our new swinging partners."

Mary was still quite stunned by everything she and Susan had just done together. She had wanted it to be her secret. She didn't want to share Susan with Steven. Mary had always been quite bi but could never come out and say anything, given the family, the money, and the position in the community, etc.

Mary had been attracted to Susan since the day they had met. But didn't know how to bring it up. It was only after she had watched Susan fucking herself with her dildo she felt safe enough to let all her airs and graces down and just be the person she wanted to be.

At home, she and Steven acted completely differently and dressed differently. They were quite the nudists themselves. Of course, they had to put on a fake facade in the public eye. But for the first time in 4 years, since her last best friend and lover had moved away, Mary had found someone down to earth enough she could be herself. So she felt a little annoyed Steven was involved.

"So what exactly are you, two guys doing up here anyway, watching us?" Susan asked.

"Mary was gone so long, Steven and I decided to come and see if you were ok. But you two seemed pretty into what you were doing, and we didn't want to disturb you. So we quietly watched. It got way too hot, seeing Mary naked and you sucking her beautiful big clit. I got my cock out and started jerking off. Then Steven decided to follow suit."

"Well, Marry, what do you think should we believe them?"

"I guess it sounds plausible, we were too busy to have noticed them there with the cocks out, so we can forgive them if they can go and cook dinner for us now, though."

The two men got dressed again and headed downstairs to make some dinner.

"Susan, I guess we need to talk. I feel very embarrassed about what happened. I mean, it was just too much. I thought I could maybe kiss you and let you know how I felt about you. I didn't expect you to reciprocate quite so readily."

"Mary, there is absolutely nothing you need to apologize for. You are a very beautiful woman, and I'm very attracted to you. So when you showed interest, why not just go for it? As you can probably tell, you aren't the first woman I have been with. Brad and I used to get involved in a little bit of wife swapping, and sometimes the ladies just like to play on their own." 

Mary threw her arms around Susan's neck and kissed her on the cheek.

"Susan, I have to tell you something I'm not the person you think I am. I'm somewhat of a fraud.

Susan took her hand and sat her on the bed. 

"What on earth do you mean, Mary?"

"Our money is old money. Well, it's my money, if we are being honest. All the money is mine. I inherited quite a few million after my parents passed, and up until that time, I had lived in California, a completely different person."

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

"Different how? How did the money change who you were?"

"Out in California, I lived with a woman for nearly three years in my late twenties. I was experimenting with my sexuality, I guess. Anyway, after my parents were killed in an unfortunate plane accident, I returned to Boston. I took up the reins of my father's business interests, which turned out to be much more than I could handle."

"So, how does any of that make you a fraud?"

"I never wanted any of this. I loved my sexual freedom when I lived in California, but when I came home, I met Steven, and one thing led to another. I got pregnant, so we married, had children, and I became a Stepford wife. I sold off all my father's businesses. I wasn't interested in them, and now I'm a lady of leisure.

I don't have a special friend with whom I can be myself, and by being myself, I mean my lesbian self. I portray one person in public, but I'm really a submissive lesbian slut."

"Well, you aren't alone anymore. You are my new best friend and lover. We are going to have so much fun together. Have you ever been fucked by a big black cock?"

"What? No, why would you even bring that up?"

Because I think that might be something that could be happening this week if you want to join me as my new best friend."

"Thank you for thinking of me, it means a lot, but I'm not sure I'm at that stage of sharing men with you. I don't want to cheat on Steven. But I would love to spend some alone time with you when you're free."

"Of course, absolutely. I just assumed, given I just sucked Steven's cock in front of you and you didn't say anything, that you guys had an open relationship like Brad and me."

"No! Not at all. That was quite a shock to come around after the incredible orgasm you gave me to find you sucking my husband's cock. As far as I know, that's the first time since we married he has been with another woman."

"Oh wow, I'm terribly sorry if I overstepped a boundary or anything. So I guess the idea of swapping husbands later on tonight is out of the question."

"Baby steps, Susan. This is all very new to me, well, the spouse swapping, that is. I'm not sure I'm ready to share you with Steven. I would like you just for myself for now."

"Understood. Well, I won't suggest we go to dinner naked then, as I was going to. We should get dressed and head down. But you never know what might happen after a bottle or two of wine. I might be able to encourage you for a little skinny dipping, at least."

After dinner and a few bottles of wine, the two couples did jump in the pool for a nude swim but only because Steven and Mary had no bathing suits. They had fun splashing each other and playing around in general. But there was no sexual premise about the time in the pool. Steven and Mary caught a cab home, and the incident earlier was not mentioned again.

Monday morning came, and Brad was up early and off to the office. He had a lot on for the next few days, so he would be putting in long days, so he was glad Susan's mind was at ease that she had finally made a friend with benefits.

Susan had a day off. She had every Monday and every Friday off, which suited her perfectly. She was lying in bed relaxing, looking at all the naughty photos and stories on Lush that had been posted overnight. She had just finished cumming hard on her fingers, reading the latest story by April601. "Struggle to Remain Faithful." It must have been about 09:00 am when she decided it must be time to get up. She still had to clean up from last night.

Susan had finished cleaning the house and was making a sandwich for lunch when the phone rang.

"Hello, Susan Benette speaking."

"Hi, Susan. Sorry to disturb you on your day off. It's Janet front the front office."

"That's fine, Janet. How can I help you?"

"There is a young man here that insists that you made an appointment with him today."

"I can assure you he is mistaken. Ask him to come back tomorrow."

Susan could hear some sort of discussion at the other end of the phone.

"Susan, he says to tell you it's Magic Mike and that you would see him today."

Susan's pussy started tingling just hearing his name again.

"Janet, I'm sorry I forgot all about that. Brad had asked me to speak to him today as a favor to the football coach. Can you please ask him to come to the house at around 2:00 pm?"

"Of course, Susan, and again, sorry for bothering you."

Hmmm, the boy had some balls to concoct a plan as bold as going to the office to see me. This could be a lot of fun. It looks like my Monday off just got a little more exciting. Now what to wear? Susan thought.

Susan jumped in the shower and gave her pussy and legs a good shave making sure to get rid of even the slightest stubble. Then she looked for the perfect bikini to wear. She wanted to let him know he was going to get laid, but she didn't want it to be so obvious she looked desperate. 

Susan chose her favorite Wicked Weasel sheer white micro bikini she had bought from Byron Bay on her last visit to see her daughter in Australia. She put them on and admired herself in the full-length mirror.

"Good Lord, I forgot just how obscene they were even when they aren't wet." She said, pulling on the bottom's tight into her cunt, which was already leaking profusely. Just knowing later today, it was going to be stuffed full of black cock. 

The tiny bit of material barely contained her meaty pussy lips and had already become transparent due to being soaking wet with pussy juice. The top was no different. The tiny triangle of thin material couldn't contain her large twelve double-D breasts. All it successfully covered were her nipples. And they were so hard in anticipation; they could poke your eye out.

Susan tied her hair in a ponytail. She loved having her hair pulled when being fuck doggy style. And there was no use denying what was going to happen today might as well be prepared for it.

 Susan then wrote a note saying, "Outback by the pool, let yourself in by the side gate." She then stuck it on the front door. She grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, slid it in a koozie, put her sunglasses on, and headed outside to sun herself and wait.

It was around 2:00 pm when she thought it was just too fucking hot and decided to go for a swim. Susan walked down the steps at the shallow end and waded into the water, she swam to the other end of the pool, and when she resurfaced, she heard a cough, the type someone gives to let you know they are there.

Turning, Susan was delighted to see Mike standing by the pool but more surprised to see a tall, well-built white boy with him. Mike was wearing a pair of large baggy oversized basketball shorts and a tank top, and the other boy was wearing similar. 

Susan could see just how big and muscular the two boys were. And, if she hadn't been in the pool, her bathers would be wet from her excitement of knowing she was about to be spit roasted by two gorgeous college footballers.

"Hi, Mike. Who's your friend?"

"This is Chris. He is my roommate, and we came over in his car. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, of course not. Two well-built football players visiting the Dean's wife when she is alone at home is always welcome." 

"I wasn't expecting you to be in the pool. I hope you aren't wearing too much in there," Mike said.

Susan was leaning on the edge of the pool with her arms folded in front of her so the boys couldn't see what she was wearing or lack thereof.

"Well, normally I would be swimming naked, but I knew you were coming, so I put bathers on."

"Oh, Mrs. Benette, you shouldn't have bothered. We wouldn't have minded."

"Hmmm, yes, I'm sure you wouldn't have. And please call me Susan. Mrs. Benette makes me sound old. Now, what can I do for you, Mike?"

The boys were sitting at the poolside table a few feet from Susan.

"Well, you said I should come and see you, so here I am."

"Yes, I can see that, Mike. But I meant at school during the week when I'm there, not here at my home, so what was so urgent you had to drop by my home."

Mike gave an embarrassed chuckle and tilted his head thinking about what to say.

"Well, aaaah, it's like this. I was like, shit, you know."

Susan was now staring at Mike, wondering if she should put off the inedible any longer and just crawl over to him and suck his big black cock. He really was a beautiful specimen of a man.

"No, Mike. I don't know."

"Well, Susan, I wanted to see you again, you know, you are one fine piece of ass, and I thought there was a connection between us the other day at the bar."

Susan loved the fact Mike was so forward and calling her a fine piece of arse. She got horny as hell when her loves called her names like slut and whore. She craved being treated nastily. The fact Mike was basically saying he wanted to fuck her made her pussy throb. But Mike didn't realize just how much she wanted to fuck him. But there need to be some ground rules.

"Hey, Chris. How would you like to go inside and grab us all a beer out of the fridge?"

Chris walked off into the house, leaving Susan and Mike alone so she could talk to Mike.

"So let me get this straight, you thought because I was a nice piece of ass, I would just let you come over here and fuck me? And to top it off, you bought a buddy with you. I should just tell you to get the fuck out of here, and you pray I don't tell my husband."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Mrs. Benette, that was a little forward of me. We can leave, no problem."

"Well, I didn't say you had to leave. But don't think you can just rock up here with your buddies for a booty call and expect me to be polite. Next time if there is a next time, it will be on my say, so is that understood?

"Yes, ma'am."

"You must have some big balls to go with that big cock I can see in your shorts. So why don't you take them off and join me in the pool."

Mike didn't need to be asked twice. His top was off in a second, and then he eased his shorts down over his already hardening cock. His cock sprung out of his shorts, and Susan almost creamed herself. It was a good ten inches long and thick as her wrist.

Just then, Chris came out of the house with three cold beers.

"Hey Chris, bring those beers over and jump in the pool with us."

Susan was staring at Mike's cock for a little too long.

"So I assume you like what you see."

"Yes, it's very nice, very nice indeed," Susan said, licking her lips.

Chris placed the beers on the pool's edge, stood up, and removed his top and shorts. Susan's eyes lit up, and her pussy started tingling. Chris also had a nice thick beautiful dick swinging freely between his legs. It wasn't as long as Mike's but just as thick. 

Susan's pussy was on fire as she imagined how they would fuck her, she hadn't been DP'ed in a while, but she was going to make sure the dry spell ended today. Mike dived into the pool as Chris complained Susan was still dressed.

"Hey, I don't think it's fair that we are naked and you aren't, Chris said."

Susan loved her Wicked Weasel bikini, and it would be a shame if the boys didn't get to see her in them. So to give the boys the full visual impact, she slowly walked up the steps pulling the bottoms tight into her crack. This made a fabulous camel toe, but the material was too small to contain her large puffy lips, and it split her lips apart. Leaving them hanging out on either side of the tiny triangle of fabric.

Chris had the best view as she walked toward him. Susan's transparent bathers covered nothing anyway, and when wet, she might as well have been naked. The look on Chris's face said he liked what he saw.

"Fuck I take that back. You look sexy as fuck in that bikini." 

When Susan reached Chris, she took hold of his lovely cock and reached up tippy toe and kissed him. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as she slowly stroked his ever-growing fat cock. Chris reached down and undid the strings on her hips, pulling the bottoms quickly from between her pussy lips. This caused Susan's entire body to shudder as the fabric dragged across her erect clit.

Throwing bikini bottoms on a sun bed, he did the same for her top. His hands were all over her large tits in an instant, squeezing and twisting her nipples. Susan let out a little yelp as the painful pleasure from the twisted nipples caused her leaking cunt, to gush a little more.

Susan and Chris never made it into the pool. Chris was a very muscular guy. He easily picked Susan up, putting her on her hands and knees on the nearby sun bed. He knelt behind her and started rimming her little pink rosebud. Licking, slurping, and sucking on her arsehole and pussy lips.

Chris pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her anus as he pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Fuck, Chris, you are driving me crazy, baby. I love a man that takes charge and takes what he wants. Tongue fuck my arse, baby. I love having my arse eaten out."

With his finger coated in Susan's pussy cream, he smeared it all over her rosebud before sliding a finger deep into Susan's tight sphincter. Then he forced a second finger alongside it before thrusting them in and out as he dribbled spit in her gaping hole.

Satisfied, Susan's arse was loose enough to accept his thick cock. He stood up, grabbing Susan under her legs. He lifted her clear off the ground. She was now sitting in his arms, in reverse cowgirl position, her legs spread open. 

Chris managed to grab his cock and push the bulbous head against her anus. Lowering her down onto his hard cock. Susan was shocked he went straight for her arse instead of pussy. She yelled out in shock as his thick cock spread her arsehole open.

Susan was no stranger to anal sex and loved Brad fucking her arse frequently. But Chris's cock was much bigger than Brad's, so Susan was caught off guard by the stabbing, searing pain when he went balls deep in her rectum.

"Holy fuck, Chris, some warning next time, baby. I don't think you realize how big that cock of yours is. Fuck, it feels like you are splitting me in two."

"I knew you were a three-hole slut the minute you walked out of that pool with your cunt flaps hanging out of your ridiculously small bathers. You said take what I wanted, and want I wanted was to fuck your tight little arsehole. Now hang on because I'm about to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

 Mike was enjoying the show right in front of him. Susan's spread open cunt was almost head height as he stood in the pool. Mike loved the way Chris's cock spread her arsehole open. Susan may have said it was painful, but the pussy juices dripping from her open cunt told another story. The filthy milf was loving the arse fucking Chris was giving her.

After Chris had bounced her up and down on his cock several times, Susan's arse stretched and accepted his thick cock. The pleasure the arse fucking was providing was intense, and she wanted Chris to go harder and deeper.

 As much as Mike enjoyed watching the Dean's wife getting her arsehole railed by his roommate, he could no longer resist Susan's leaking pussy. Mike climbed out of the pool. He bent down and sucked on Susan's thick pussy before running his big wide tongue the length of her snatch and flicking her clit with the tip.

Standing up, Mike took hold of his long, thick cock, rubbing it through Susan's pussy, getting nice and wet ready to DP her. Chris's cock was bottomed out in Susan's arsehole as he gently bounced her up and down. The pain Susan had first felt disappeared and was replaced by a feeling of complete fullness. Having her arse stuffed full of cock always made her pussy drip. Today was no exception as her juices poured out and ran around Chris's cock and balls.

If Susan thought she felt full now, she was about to find out what it was really like to be full of hot thick cock as Mike pushed the head of his cock into her cunt. She was extremely wet, but Mike's big cock made her cunt feel like she was still a virgin. Susan's pussy was tight, and he only managed to get four inches in her before She started wailing and screaming as an orgasm consumed her body. 

"Ooohhh, my fuuuucking God. Soooo big, sooo fucking goood. Yesssss fuck me fill my holes. Ooohhhh fuuuuck yessss."

Susan could feel the two cocks sliding together through the thin bit of skin separating them, the pleasure delivering a powerful orgasm. Mike took some of Susan's weight from Chris and allowed them to move a little more freely. 

Susan was a piece of meat in a fuck sandwich. She had Chris's cock buried deep in her ass and Mike's big dick in her pussy. Susan's cunt lips wrapped around Mike's cock like a glove, and she soon started to feel the electricity flow through her body as the boys began to move together.

It didn't take long, and they had a good rhythm going on. Susan was bounced up and down on their cocks, she had never been fucked in this position, and it was a sensation she had never experienced, but she knew it wouldn't be the last time she did.

Susan became quite vocal now as she had two hard cock sawing away at both her holes. She started screaming out loud as the two cock fucked her in unison, Mike and Chris working together to stretch both her holes out. Susan was screaming so loud as one big continuous orgasm wracked her body. 

Mike was worried someone would hear Susan's scream of ecstasy, so he kissed her. His large fat lips covered her mouth, drowning out the screams. The boys relentlessly pounded both her holes, causing her to become a limp rag in their arms as they fucked her.

Eventually, Chris started to moan as his balls tightened up and he let loose a torrent of cum inside her back passage. Jet after jet of hot cum sprayed the inside of her bowel. After unleashing a massive load, his cock slowly started to shrink. He pulled his cock out and allowed Mike to walk Susan over to the large sun bed. Mike laid her down. She looked up at him, completely exhausted. She had never cum so hard in her entire life.

He pulled his cock out, and it glistened in the sun from Susan's cunt juice. He laid down between her legs and began to eat her pussy. It was gaping wide from his huge cock. Mike engulfed her fat, swollen red lips and sucked on them while flicking her clit. 

Chris grabbed Susan's head and pushed his cock against her lips, she had never sucked a cock after it had fucked her arse, but today she didn't even hesitate. Opening her mouth Susan greedily sucking Chris's cock clean. Putting his hand on the back of Susan's head, he began to throat fucking her.

 Mike sat up and pushed three fingers inside Susan's stretched-out cunt, rapidly thrusting them in and out. His pace quickened, and it didn't take long before Susan's back was arching up to meet his hand, now just a blur. Susan's body began to shake and thrash around, and Mike quickly pulled his fingers out from her sloppy hole. A giant stream of cum sprayed from her cunt.

With the massive guiser covering Mike, and the squirt spray reaching the pool, Susan was a quivering mess as her first squirting orgasm rocked her body. Satisfied he had made this gorgeous MILF squirt, it was time to so her how to fuck.

Mike pushed Susan's legs up, so her knees were near her ears. Holding her open, he rubbed the big head of his cock up and down her stretched, gaping cunt before leaning forward and, in one smooth movement, sliding inside of her. Susan still hadn't recovered from her squirting orgasm when Mike's huge cock bottomed out, slamming into her cervix.

She cried out in pain as the cock pushed past the point anyone had ever been before. She put her hands against his abbs in an attempt to stop him from going any deeper. But he was in as deep as he could go, his large balls resting on her asshole. The pain of Mike's first thrust had just subsided, and Susan had just gotten used to the feeling of his cock stretching her wide. When Mike pulled back and slammed back into her again and again. 

Susan cried out in painful pleasure as her cunt struggled to stretch quickly enough to accommodate the huge cock brutally assaulting her cervix. Mike paid no heed to Susan's cries and began to fuck her with abandon.

"Ooohhh fuuucking Jesus, ooohhh my God. Fuuuuck yesssss. I love your cock, fuck me, fuck me harder, deeper, soooo fuuuucking gooood. Ooohhh yesssss."

Susan passed out from the intense orgasm Mike had given her. It had been different from the squirting orgasm. This one was from deep inside, and it had exhausted her completely.

Mike hadn't cum and kept on thrusting away at her now loose cunt as her body went limp. Looking at Chris, who was now watching in bewilderment that Susan was taking the entire length of Mike's dick, it was a first for him. Mike smiled at him and continued fucking her until her eyes opened again.

Susan looked up at him and smiled, "Holy fuck, I fucking love your cock, fuck me, baby. You own this cunt now, so fucking use it, baby fuck your submissive married whore. I'm yours when and where you want me. Fuck ooohhh, yessss fuuuck I'm cumming again ooohhh fuuck me Mike fuck your whore. Ooohhh yesssss my Goood," Susan again screamed in the throws of another orgasm.

Hearing Susan say she was his whore to use and fuck when he wanted was all Mike needed. He felt his balls contracting, so he pushed deep into Susan's sloppy cunt one more time. 

His balls exploded, sending a week's worth of potent black sperm spewing from the end of his young cock, flooding Susan's uterus. Susan could feel the hot cum as it pumped into her married cunt. It felt like Mike had unloaded a gallon of black seed inside her. 

Mike released Susan's legs and laid down on the sun bed next to her, his body covered in sweat from the sun and the intense fucking he had just given her. He was still getting his head around the fact he had just fucked the Dean's wife. 

Chris was standing at the end of the sunbed between Susan's legs, getting dressed. Looking down, Chris could see Mike had destroyed her pussy. It was gaping wide open as a steady stream of creamy cum poured out of it. He assumed she wasn't moving. She had passed out again.

"Jesus, bro, I have never seen a bitch take your entire cock. You were right this milf is one nasty slut. She even sucked my cock after I fucked her arse, the filthy bitch."

'Susan startled Chris when she reached between her legs scooping up some of the cum leaking out of her and bought it to her lips, and sucked her fingers clean.

"Hmm, you might just be right, young man. I am a nasty bitch and a filthy slut for this huge black cock." She said, leaning over and taking Mike's cock in her mouth and sucking on it.

Mike sat up and pulled Susan up, and kissed her passionately. Then he stood up and grabbed his clothes. 

Hey, listen, Susan, That was a fucking wild afternoon which I hope we can repeat soon, but we have to blow, or we are gonna be late for football practice. I'll drop by your office on Wednesday. I have a free period straight after lunch. Wear something sexy and no underwear. I want to be able to get to that sweet gash easily."

"Yes, Sir, looking forward to it. Hmm, I can't wait for you to stretch this hot little cunt again," Susan said as she smeared Mike's cum all over her swollen pussy lips.

The boys left, and Susan began to relax in the afterglow of the most fantastic fucking she had ever received. Those two young athletes had just sent a new benchmark for how she wanted to be fucked from now on. 

As she lay on the sunbed toying with her gaping pussy she wondered how she could hide it from Brad. Her pussy felt so loose right now she could almost fist herself. She wouldn't be able to let Brad near her in that state. He would know straight away she had been fucking big black cocks again.

 

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments