Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exam

"Thai girl stays after class to do a test and tempt the teacher."

29
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction based on my experiences and escapades in Asia. It is only written to be for entertainment. Although there are some cultural aspects represented in the story, most of it is embellished and shouldn’t be taken to mean Thai women are easy."

It was my second year teaching at the university. I was enjoying life, fucking girls, and loving every minute of it. Around this time my favorite student and lover Ip and I had formed a little sex club with a few other girls. Some of the other foreign teachers were also in our group, including two Chinese teachers you may have read about, and sometimes any other guy we would invite to fuck the girls too. This story is about how Nan became the newest member.

Shortly after midterms, I found out I had a student who missed her midterm exam. Her name was Nan, one of my third-year girls with large tits and a great body. She always came into my class wearing a micromini skirt for her school uniform and always greeted me with a smile. Not only that, but she also sat in the front row and always gave me a peek under her skirt on occasion.

A week passed before having another class with her and she was the first one to enter the classroom. So, it was at this time I decided to speak to her so she knew she needed to retake the test.

“Nan, can I see you for a second?” I called out to her.

“Yes, Teacher. How can I help you?” she asked.

“You missed the midterm exam.” I had more to say but she nervously interrupted.

“Yes, I had to go to Doctor on that day. I am so sorry, Teacher,” she had said apologetically.

I then replied, “That’s OK, but can you stay after class to do the test? You will need two hours.” As I said this, I realized it was the afternoon class and there was hardly anyone in the building after that time. So, it was perfect alone time with her. That was assuming, of course, her friends didn’t decide to wait for her. I later found out they weren't so no problems there.

My classes with her were generally advanced English Classes, typically on literature. Ironically enough, on that day we were reading about Lancelot’s affair with Queen Guinevere. Just for the record, that wasn’t on purpose. In truth, around that time, we were covering Early English Literature and we just so happened to be covering King Arthur. Anyway, the class was two hours and it finally ended with everyone except Nan going home. Ip was of course jealous when she learned Nan and I were going to be alone. Knowing her, she probably wanted to start any fun Nan would be involved in.

Anyway, Nan walked up to my desk with this cute smile she had on her face, swinging her hips left and right while everyone left the class. “Teacher, I am ready for the exam, now.”

I grabbed the test and handed it to her, and she sat directly in front of me. As she was sitting down, she looked up at me and smiled. She began her test and aimed the opening in her skirt right at me. She looked up at me again and noticed me looking at her and smiled with a cute giggle as she slightly opened her legs more. I could see she was wearing purple panties.

She then started her test but every so often she would look up to me with this flirty grin on her face. It was clear she was enjoying the fact we were alone. It was at this point she started opening and closing her legs teasing my eyes with her panties as if wanting more of my attention on her. Then she put her pen in her mouth, spread her legs wide and touched herself through her panties.

Now the classroom only had two windows on the doors. So, I had checked each window to make sure her friends were not outside. So I asked her, “Your friends went home?” Nan responded with a smile and a giggle by nodding her head. “So, we are alone?” I asked with a smile on my face. Nan bit her lower lip as if hoping I was going to say that. She then nodded her head again and began opening the top button of her blouse, allowing my eyes to see the top of her tits. She wore a matching bra that was see-through. She then opened another button, enticing me, showing me the rest of her tits. Her nipples were already hard. They were beautifully dark in color and perky.

I walked over to her while she continued to unbutton her blouse and I put my hand inside her bra feeling her soft tan-colored breasts, massaging them gently as I slipped her tits out of her bra. Meanwhile, she began to unzip my trousers and freed my manhood. She saw I was hard with a seven-inch cock.

She laughed saying excitedly, “So Big.” She then gently kissed my cock passionately, massaging it gently with her tongue, licking it from the tip of my cock and moving all the way down my cock to my balls. The look of her was like someone nibbling away at a piece of fruit but gently as though enjoying every inch of it. I could feel her lips and tongue down my shaft and my balls. She sucked each ball before going back up my shaft to the tip. Stroking my cock as she sucked.

She tried to slide my whole cock inside her mouth; I was too big of course, so she sucked on the tip of my cock as hard as she could. The sensation made me even harder. I wanted all of it inside her mouth, so I asked Nan, "Open your mouth as wide as you can and relax your jaw." I stuffed my cock as far down her throat as it could go. She gagged on it while I went back and forth gently throat fucking her before releasing her head.

I still hadn’t cum inside her mouth when she got up from her desk and walked over to mine in the front of the classroom. As she walked over to my desk, she removed her blouse and unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs along with her panties. She had a beautiful ass. Her skin was smooth along her tan skin going all the way down her legs. As I walked up behind her removing my own shirt, she removed her bra freeing her tits. She turned around exposing her body in front of me. She had a neatly trimmed bush with a beautiful mound. I kissed her lips passionately as she sat on my desk.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I then slid my tongue out of her mouth down over her tits as I opened her legs. She then undid my trousers and slid my boxers off. I wasn’t ready to fuck her just yet. I wanted to eat her sweet pussy. After I removed my trousers and boxers and gazed at her naked, young, twenty-year-old body on my desk, her beautiful large tits staring at me, and her beautiful pussy waiting for my lips. I continued moving my tongue down her stomach. As I got closer to her clit, she shivered and moaned as if already having an orgasm. I slid my hands over her tits, squeezing them gently, then moved my hands under her thighs, pulling her pussy towards my mouth as I began eating her out, tickling her clit with my tongue and tasting her sweet pussy juices. As I dug my tongue deep inside her pussy, she moaned louder holding my head against her cunt. My cock then became like a steel pipe. I was ready to fuck her hard.

I stood up with her juices dripping out of my mouth and kissed her passionately as I got my cock ready for her. I began teasing her pussy with my cock as I began rubbing it against her pussy lips. She wrapped her legs around me so I could hold her by her ass while I put my cock in her pussy slowly so I could feel every inch go inside her. She was so tight; she probably wasn’t a virgin, but I was her first big cock. She opened her mouth wide as I went deeper inside her, breathing heavily and filled with pleasure. I slowly pulled it back and then back in. It didn’t take long for her to feel good, and I went from fucking her slowly to fucking her hard and she started moaning loader.

Then I had held her arms down and kissed her deeply as I made long hard deep thrusts inside her. Repeatedly, I would thrust inside her. As she had felt my long shaft going inside her, she would make a short squeal. I then looked at her and saw the pleasure on her face as I kept fucking her.

I then took my cock out of her and stood her up so I turned her ass around. I kissed her again deeply and spread her legs as I leaned her against my desk. I stuck my cock back in her pussy and began fucking her from behind. She felt even more pleasure as she moaned even louder. Her large tits swung back and forth as I was repeatedly fucking her hard and fast. I then squeezed her tits, pumping her hard with each thrust, sending her to heaven. She started moaning more and more, turning her head towards me with her tongue out. She stood up wanting me to kiss her once more and I did take her tongue in my mouth and put my tongue in hers. I squeezed her tits more and she held my hand as if wanting me to squeeze harder and I did.

Nan had taken my cock out of her pussy and turned around to face me, holding my neck. I picked up her legs, as she wrapped them around me. I then stuffed my cock back inside and fucked her against a nearby wall. Stronger and harder, stronger and harder. While she was kissing my lips, passionately, she stuck her tongue deep inside my mouth while I was fucking her.

At this point, I was ready to cum when she said, “Please, Teacher, cum inside me. It’s alright, I want you to.” I started pumping as hard as I could against the wall. She moaned so loud as she accepted every bit of cream I dumped inside her soaked pussy.

We both collapsed on the floor, breathing hard as we rested from having sex.

“AND CUT!!” a girl said in English excitedly, and it was from my favorite student and lover Ip. I had known she was going to do something. There was no way she was going to let me fuck another girl without doing something. Hell, it’s one of the reasons I loved her so much.

“Let me guess, you were hiding among the desks,” I had said to Ip as she triumphantly ran up to the front of the class with her camera. Nan responded to her camera by spreading her legs as wide as she could proudly showing my cum dripping out of her pussy with a huge smile on her face.

“Oh yes, I wanted to make a porno of Nan and you, but don’t worry I will block the faces,” she said happily and then walked up over to my face with her camera pointing it right at me.

“Good thing I gave my best performance then,” I had said with a laugh.

Ip and Nan then came close to me and kissed me. Then Ip said, “That was so hot. You better have more in you though because after Nan is done with her test, I want you to fuck me too.”

I had to think about whether or not I could even do one more until I realized there was still another hour left in Nan’s test. Which gave me some time to recover. While I put my clothes back on, Nan finished her test still naked and was still dripping cum out of her pussy. After Nan finished her test, she cleaned herself off and put her clothes back on, and we went to Ip’s house for more fun, this time with both of them.  

So that was how Nan joined our little sex club. Nan was fully initiated and for good measure, Ip licked the remaining cream out of her pussy. We fucked more after that and had even more fun. As far as the private porno was concerned, we kept that to ourselves and only gave it to guys we invited for any gangbangs or orgies we had. Ip may have had her crazy moments, but she knew better than to put it on the internet. Sometimes the girls in our sex club would play it just to masturbate to but never gave it to anyone else unless it was a guy we were inviting to our little group.

Published 
Written by bailong305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments