Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slut Academy

"A very special school and then some."

80
57 Comments 57
40.8k Views 40.8k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

 

The Sexual Academy

 

Dedicated to providing the utmost in satisfaction

 

Dedicated to the training of

 

Wives, Mistresses, Maids, Husbands, Grooms, etc.

 

224 Glenferrie Rd. Malverne  SE 4 * Phone U 4761

 

Inquiries Welcome

Our calling card had been profusely distributed in all the best Gentlemen’s Clubs in London and had proven to be hugely successful. In less than six months we were already at full capacity. We could only accommodate a dozen pupils at a time. Tomorrow two pupils would graduate, and we had some waitlisted applicants to replace them.

Mildred, my assistant headmistress, and partner entered my office in a flurry of skirts. “James, I just took a call from Lord Abercrombie. He would like to call on us this afternoon. He is taking the train out of Paddington and will be here at about 1:30.”

I glanced at the clock over the mantelpiece, and it was already 12:30. “Who is this Lord Abercrombie, Mildred?”

“I’m not sure, James. I looked at Burke’s Peerage and Abercrombie the way he spells his name is a new peerage created recently. I believe him to be one of these people whose title was just recently awarded. He certainly sounded as if he was imbued with a sense of his own importance.”

“Does he? Well, let’s see what he wants. We certainly can put him in his place.”

Mildred came over and gave me a kiss. She is much more than my assistant and partner. She is also my lover.

At 1:00 George, our footman, announced the arrival of the so-called Lord. I asked George to have him wait in the anteroom as I have found that this type of chap was better served after he had stewed in his own juice for a while.

Fifteen minutes later I ushered him into my office. He was an unprepossessing man with sallow skin and shifty eyes. Once seated I asked, “So what can I do for you, Lord Abercrombie?”

“I understand that you folks undertake the training of young men and women to make them more pliable to their master’s wishes. Is that correct?”

“Well, that is partially correct. For that to take place, there has to exist some chemistry between both parties. If there is no chemistry, all the arts we train will not create any. Can you be more specific as to your needs, Lord?”

“I have a young maidservant on my staff who keeps resisting my advances, and I am determined that she will cede to me.”

“I see. Cede in which way?”

“I want to bed her, man. I want her meek and pliable to all my desires and advances. Can you people cause that to be?”

“Possibly. We can certainly train your maidservant in the amatory arts. However, that would not mean that she would gladly cede to you. Are you ready to take that risk?”

“What does your program cost?” He asked.

“The program lasts for six months, and it will cost you 150 £.”

“Well that’s not too bad,” he said.

“That’s per month payable in advance.”

“Are you out of your mind?”

I was amused to see him gulp. I could actually see his Adam’s apple suddenly protrude at that point.

“No! I am not out of my mind. If you expect results, you have to pay the price.”

“What surety do I have that you will succeed?”

“None. We can train the young woman, but we can’t make her perform for you.”

There was a knock on my office door, and Mildred entered. “James, Bertie would like a word on the phone,” she said reaching on my desk and handing me the receiver.

“Your Royal Highness, what can I do for you today? – Yes, the two girls are ready for you. – Of course, your man can collect them tomorrow. – I’m sure you will be delighted with their charms and their performance. – Thank you – No, Mildred and I are not available for your next party, but thank you for asking. Maybe next time. – Cheerio then.”

Mildred asked me, “How’s Bertie today?”

“He seemed very chipper. The Queen must be away at Balmoral. He invited us to his next soirée, however with potentially two new pupils this week as you heard I declined.”

Our puffed up Lord asked, “Was that the Prince of Wales?”

“Yes, why?”

“You people work with him?”

“Yes, we do. We train all the young ladies that attend his famous or is it infamous parties.”

He smiled, “And you madam are intimate enough with him to refer to him as Bertie?”

“Well, Lord Abercrombie, when you have slept with a man you are allowed certain liberties.”

“I have one last question for you? If at the end of the six-month program I am not satisfied with the results or the young wench demurs what happens?

“Well, that is a possibility. The young lady certainly will be more than able to satisfy your fantasies. Whether she will demur, that we can’t control. However, we would undertake to refund your money and place her elsewhere.”

“Hmm… I don’t have that sum of money here with me could I send it to you tomorrow?”

“Of course. Where is the girl?”

“Sitting in my carriage outside.”

Mildred, dear can you go bring her in?’

“Lord…err… Abercrombie, it was an honor meeting you. We will expect the tuition tomorrow and start her training immediately. We will see you in six months. During this period you will not be able to communicate with her.”

With that, I rang for George who ushered him out of my presence.

 

oooOooo

 

An hour later Mildred came back to my office.

“What a puffed up popinjay,” she exclaimed on entering. “I did a little inquiry about the Lord. It is as I thought. He purchased his title about a year ago. From what I’m told he is filthy rich and very amoral.”

“Forget about him, Mildred. How is the girl?”

“Poor thing! Her name is Shelagh. She is frightened and has obviously been beaten by him. However, she has spirit. I have fed her and had her take a hot bath. Nurse Gilmour has salved her bruises, and she has been put to bed for the night.”

“What does she look like?”

“Oh, you dirty old man. Is that all you are interested in?”

“Well, Mildred you know my nature as I know yours, so tell me about our new pupil. After that, if you are not occupied with one of our charges for the night, maybe you would honor me with a session in the dungeon followed by a night with me.”

“Now that is the best offer I have had all day, Master James. I accept enthusiastically. Now as to Shelagh, she seems to be about 17-years-old. She is Irish and came to England to escape from the poverty which her family lived in. She was immediately hired by this so-called Lord.”

“What about her appearance?”

“James, she is absolutely delectable. She has long copper red hair, green eyes, and a profusion of freckles. Taller than average with long straight legs and a wonderful rounded posterior. Her breasts seem to be perfectly proportioned, but the best part is her smile. She is positively enchanting.”

“Well, you certainly have whet my appetite. Shall we proceed to the dungeon, my dear?”

“Only if you insist, Master James.”

“Oh, I most certainly do my little head slut.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

oooOooo

 

“Millie, off with your clothes.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Now pose for me so I can admire your charms. Hands above your head and legs spread for me.”

“Does Master like what I have to offer?”

“Oh yes, very much. Are you going to offer me anything more than a view?”

“James, you can have anything you wish for. I didn’t accept this position just for the salary, I love the fringe benefits too.”

“James? You forget yourself wench. We are in the dungeon so…”

“Sorry, Master James, my love,” she giggled.

“That’s better. Now stand right in front of me so I can explore your fringe,” I said as my fingers pulled at the sparse tuft of hair over Mildred’s mouth-watering pussy. “Go drape yourself over the spanking bench, you lewd and adorably lascivious woman.”

I gazed with lust and admiration as she bent over the high bench with her legs spread wide, her ass high in the air and her body lying flat on the surface. I stood and proceeded to tie her ankles to shackles placed in the floor at shoulder width, and her arms were stretched and linked to the other end of the bench.

My hand slid up her inner thigh, and I ran my fingers around her pussy lips a few times before fingering her wet vagina. She mewled like a kitten as I stroked my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

I stepped back to admire her. Her body was exquisite. She was stretched so she was on her toes and the sweep of her long legs ending in a deliciously rounded backside was making me salivate. Her raven curls were splayed on her back, and I could just imagine her succulent tits flat against the top of the bench with her now hardening nipples being forced into the leather padding.

“Now, Millie, have you been a bad girl today?”

“Oh, Yes, Master very, very naughty.” 

“So you deserve to be punished?”

“Yes, Master James. Please punish me for all my naughtiness.”

“Tell me how you were naughty so I can decide on the severity of the punishment you deserve?”

“When I went to get our charges out of bed this morning I noticed that Jimmy had a large morning erection, so I felt I had to relieve him of all that tension, and I sucked his cock till he erupted in my mouth.

Julie later joined me as I was showering and we fingered each other’s cunnies and asses, and we ended up getting each other off with fingers and tongues.

When I started teaching, later on, I found that Tony had not mastered his lessons for today and had him bend over a desk and paddled his tight ass. When his ass was flaming red, I proceeded to give him a hand job in front of all the pupils.”

“Yes, I see you have had a busy and naughty day. The punishment will be ten spanks on each cheek and five across your pussy before I spear your asshole.”

“Oh, thank you, Master for being so lenient,” she tittered.

“Just remember he who laughs best laughs last,” I said as my hand came down smartly across her well-rounded ass cheek. “Remember to count as with my advanced years and general decrepitude I might lose my count.”

“Yes, beloved, Master. One! Ouch!”

“Methinks that Ouch was long delayed. Shall we start over?”

“Yes, Master. Please!”

I proceeded to spank her beauteous ass, peppering her curves alternately as she counted each blow and added a ritual ‘Ouch’ to each one. When I was done, and she had scored the final and the twentieth spank, her ass was a lovely pink hue and very warm to my touch. I caressed her globes and ran a finger through her crease tickling her pink puckered star.

“Thank you, Master,” she said, pretending to snivel.

“Oh! We’re not done yet. Have you forgotten the five across your pussy?”

“Yes I had, Master,” she answered, making a visible effort to part her thighs even further.

I placed my hand between her parted thighs and palmed her. Her pussy was wet, and when I withdrew my palm, it was glistening with her moisture. Taking my hand away made her utter a moan of disappointment.

By this time my cock was straining the buttons of my fly. I proceeded to strip to the buff and used my cock to tease Mildred by running it through her ass crack and pussy lips. This caused her to purr contentedly and to make my already raging hard-on even harder.

I stepped back and rapidly gave her pussy the five promised spanks. After the last one, I brought my fingers under her again and parting her pussy lips I used my fingers to penetrate her. My other hand snaked around her legs to toy with her clit. Her moans intensified as I manualized her and brought her to the edge of orgasm repeatedly always stopping short of letting her cum.

“Please, Master, I need your cock in me. Please make me cum,” she pleaded.

“See what I told you,” I said, “he who laughs best laughs last.”

“Master, you are a bastard. I need to cum. Please.”

“I might be a bastard as we know who our mother is but not necessarily who our father is, though I have always given my father the benefit of the doubt. Now if you want me to fuck you tell me where you want me to put my cock. I want to hear you say it.”

“Please fuck my ass, Master. You already know all my holes are at your service.”

“Good Girl,” I said as I brought my cock forward and placed it at her rear opening. I pushed forward, and she thrust back with her hips, and my glans was soon ensconced into the entrance to her ass. I let it luxuriate for several instants feeling the tight embrace of her sphincter. I could see her slowly opening up.

I brought my hand around her again to play with her clit which now protruded from its hood like a little finger. As I started to roll it between my fingers, she gave a violent thrust of her hips, and I sank into that hot sheaf till my cock was fully enveloped by her. Her warm ass was pressed to my pubis and each thrust I gave made my balls slap against it.

Millie was now moaning constantly. Her body was arched pushing against my thrusting cock as she quivered. I sensed that she was close to cumming and I was also throbbing in her. “”Now, Millie, cum now,” I gasped.

Her moans reached a new peak. My hand was flooded with her pussy juices as she let go of her orgasm. Her ass gripped me like a velvet vise, and I discharged spurt after warm spurt of my seed into her bowels.

Between moans, I heard her say, “Thank you my beloved, Master.”

As her breathing resumed its normal rhythm, I slowly pulled out my now limp cock and proceeded to release her from her bonds. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our bedchamber while our lips met in a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

oooOooo

 

The following morning. after showering and shaving, I descended to breakfast. The staff and pupils were in the dining room waiting for my arrival standing behind their chairs. “You may sit," I intoned taking my seat at the head of the table.

The wait staff started serving our food as Mildred entered the room leading this cute redhead which she sat next to me. “Shelagh, this is Master James our headmaster,” she said by way of introduction.

“Good morning, Shelagh. Did you sleep well? I asked. I got a low mutter in response. “Speak up, girl.”

“Yes, Sir. I did. Sir, am I supposed to be having breakfast here?” she stammered.

“Of course. Where were you expecting to have it?”

“In the kitchen, Sir. As I usually do at Lord Abercrombie’s.”

“Well, you are not at Lord thingumybob’s now. You are at my place and rules here are different.”

“And this food is for me?”

“Yes, unless you want to feed it to Snuffles.”

“Snuffles, Sir?”

“Look under the table.”

“Oh, he’s so cute!” she exclaimed as she reached down and caressed our pet corgi who was sniffing at her ankle to find out who his new potential friend was.

“Sir, so much food. I am not used to this. I usually got just a bowl of gruel in the morning if the cook was in a good mood,” she said while staring wide-eyed at the plate of eggs and bacon and the range of extras in front of her which ranged from strawberries to clotted cream and a variety of preserves and bread.

“Well dig in. You will need your energy for later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

oooOooo

 

Back in my office I went through the day’s mail and accounts as I did each morning. An hour later Mildred brought Shelagh in for her initial interview.

The girl had obviously bathed and looked squeaky clean. Her hair was brushed and glowed in the sunlight that streamed through the window. She was wearing the school uniform for girls which consisted of a white shift that descended to just above the knees, white knee socks and black flat-heeled shoes. The garment was scoop necked and revealed the swell of her breasts.

I invited her to sit across from my desk and watched her from over my reading glasses. She looked nervously around the room as she sprawled in the armchair. Removing my glasses, I looked at her and asked, “Any questions?”

“Yes, Sir, many questions. Where am I and what is going to happen to me?”

“Well, first sit up, ladies do not sprawl when they sit.  As to where you are this is a special school. And as to what is going to happen to you, that will depend entirely on you.”

“On me, Sir? What type of school? I never went to school back home, Sir.”

“This is going to require quite an explanation, and I would like you to let me guide this conversation. I’m going to answer all your questions if you are patient. First, however, let me ask you some questions?”

“Are you a virgin, Shelagh?”

“Uh…No, Sir,” she answered, blushing, and a mournful look clouded her green eyes.

“Would you mind telling me how that happened?”

“Do I have to? I was told never to speak about it to anyone.”

“Yes, if I am going to help you I have to know. Now anything you say here is never shared with anyone except with my wife, Mistress Mildred.”

“Oh, she’s so nice, Sir.”

“I know. Now out with it if you want to remain here.”

“It happened last year when I turned sixteen. Lord Abercrombie called me to his bedchamber that day and told me he was going to give me a special birthday present and make a woman out of me. He pulled me into his bed, undressed me, and had his way with me.”

“I see. Has Lord Abercrombie repeated that since?”

“Yes, Sir, whenever Lady Abercrombie is absent. If I don’t want to, he does cruel things like telling cook not to feed me till I accept, or if I make the slightest mistake in my duties, he will beat me.”

“Why didn’t you just run away?”

“Run where? I have no money or clothes except that grey thing I was wearing when I got here. I also have nowhere to go, Sir.”

“Did you enjoy what he did to you?”

“Enjoy? Sir, that man is a pig. He smells bad and is dirty. I absolutely loathe him.”

I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks as she related her woes. I was saddened but not surprised by her tale. The lower classes were treated as slaves. Actually worse than slaves. Slaves had certain rights which this girl did not have.

“Very well, bright eyes. Wipe those tears, and I will tell you what your choices are while you are here.”

“Bright eyes, Sir, why do you call me that?” she asked while wiping her tears with her fingers.

“You have beautiful green eyes, and they should only shed tears of joy not of sadness,” I told her with a smile.

“You are at the ‘Sexual Academy.’ Here we take in young ladies and men and teach them all that there is to know about the amatory arts. At all times while you are here, you will have choices. No one will ever make you do something you do not want to do. Do you understand?”

“Uh…I think so, Sir.”

“You will be trained to enjoy sexual experiences and to be the best lover you can be. We will also modify you so you can act like a lady at all times, and by the time you leave, you will have been taught to read, write and basic mathematics. If you have the skills we will work on your abilities to sing, act, and dance.”

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

“Who will be paying for this, Sir?”

“Lord Abercrombie.”

“But why?”

“Because he believes that after we train you, he will get back a compliant sex slave for his enjoyment.” When I saw the distressed look on her face, I quickly added, “However that is not the way it works. If at the end of the training you do not want to return to his tender care, we will find a position where you will be appreciated and which you will enjoy.”

“What about him?”

“Well, I think that he does not deserve you and he will be reimbursed what he has paid, and we will find a way to obtain payment for your training from some other patron. So what do you say? Is it a yes or a no?”

“I’m willing to try, Sir.”

“Good Girl! Come sit on the sofa, and we will start your training.”

We walked to an alcove in the office which faced a window looking into another room and sat side by side. As I drew the blind from the window, Mildred walked in leading a tall, muscular young man.

Shelagh gasped, “He’s black!’

“Is that a problem for you child?”

“No, Sir, it’s just the first time I see a black person.”

“Just sit and watch. This will start showing you part of the training. We can’t hear what is being said, but we’ll be able to watch.”

Mildred sat in a straight-backed chair facing us and directed the lad, Jonathan, to remove his clothes. He smiled and removed every piece of clothing revealing a magnificent ebony body without an ounce of fat and an amazingly long member dangling from his crotch. Mildred had him turn in a circle so she could examine his body from head to toe. We could see her eyes sparkle and she even licked her lips at the sight of the naked body.

She lifted her dress, exposing her bare thighs and then ordered him to lie across her lap. His muscular ass was positioned under her eyes, and she started caressing his firm buttocks. We could clearly see his cock hanging between Mildred’s slightly parted thighs.

She was naturally speaking with him as we could see his head nodding in assent to what she was saying to him. She then brought her hand up and repeatedly started to spank his butt cheeks. We could see how he clenched them in anticipation of each spank.

Shelagh sitting next to we watched with rapt attention and suddenly exclaimed, “It’s growing!”

“Indeed it is. Do you find it attractive?”

She blushed and stammered, “Yes, Sir.”

Her excitement was palpable, and I circled her waist with my arm as she rested her head on my shoulder unable to take her eyes off the scene unfolding before us. I lowered my hand and caressed her ass cheek, slowly working my hand under her shift.

We continued to watch as Mildred finished off the spanking with a hairbrush. By now we could see the lad’s cock at full extension and the drip of his precum falling drop by drop to the floor.

“Sir, is he enjoying this?” Shelagh asked.

“I believe he is. Jonathan always manages to misbehave in some way to be punished. Watch now this is the interesting part.”

Mildred had Jonathan stand in front of her chair and brought her hand through his parted thighs. We could plainly see her massage his testicles as he arched his back in pleasure. Grasping his massive cock, she started to stroke and fondle it.

My hand was now snugged through Shelagh’s underwear and massaging her young firm ass. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she watched open-mouthed and wide-eyed the scene in front of us. It was undoubtedly affecting her and gave me hope that she would be an apt pupil.

Jonathan’s back arched and stream after stream of cum spurted from his cock as Mildred brought him to orgasm. She then turned him around and took his cock and slid it into her mouth and giving him a deep and thorough sucking to empty his testicles.

I closed the curtain and asked Shelagh, “So what are your thoughts?”

“He is beautiful, Sir. What I saw has my privates tingling. I have a question, however, does it not bother you to see your wife do that to another man?”

“No. Let me explain. There is a difference between love and lust. I am confident of Mistress Mildred’s love of me as she is confident of my love of her. She does not love Jonathan, he excites her, and it pleases her to play with him. That action does not take away the love she has for me, and likewise, she knows that my desire for other women does not diminish our relationship. You can desire many men, or women, however, you can love only one. That, of course, is presuming it is true love and not a facsimile of true love.”

“Ah, here’s Mistress Mildred.”

“Well my dears, were you watching?” she asked.

“Yes dear, we were, and Shelagh found it fascinating. Didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, He is so handsome.”

“Would you like to spend time with him?” Millie asked.

Her face turned crimson and she just shyly nodded her head.

“We’ll see how your training goes and if you might not have that opportunity later on. Master James, what do you think? Is she trainable?”

“Millie, I believe she is both trainable and willing to be trained. However, I am sure she will not be returning to Lord Jackasse’s household. Start looking for where she could go after her training. Maybe even to the Prince’s. What do you think?”

“The Prince’s? What Prince?” Shelagh blurted out.

“Shush, child! I was not speaking to you.”

“I’ll tell her, James. I need to keep her focused on goals so please allow me? Shelagh, we supply young ladies such as yourself to assist the Prince of Wales with his soirees, as a matter of fact, two girls are leaving us today for his household.”

“You believe that I could be one of those, Mistress Mildred?”

“I think so; however, it will be up to you to prove that you are worthy. It will involve studying hard at the academic courses. Learning to act like a Lady and all that that involves learning how to dance and sing to using makeup and many other skills. Not to mention becoming skilled as a more than a competent sexual partner. Young women who join his retinue always go on after their stay with him to greater successes in life. Does that appeal to you?”

“It seems a dream that something like that could happen. In any case, it would mean that I would not return to Lord Abercrombie and for that, I would do anything.”

“Good, then I believe we are now ready to start training you. Stand up, dear girl. I want you to start by removing all your clothes except for your stockings,” I told her.

“Here, Sir?”

“Yes here.”

She cast her eyes down, and I could see her nervousness. “What is the matter, are you scared?”

“Yes, Sir, and shy. What if you don’t like what you see?”

“If I didn’t like what I saw so far, you would not be here. So chop-chop. Off with the clothes.”

She slowly raised her shift over her head and stood there wearing only panties and holding the garment in front of her.

“Drop the shift and take off the rest,” I ordered.

As she dropped the garment, Shelagh revealed two lovely milky white breasts. They were not overly big, but she had shilling-sized pink areolas surmounted by prominent pink nipples. Her areolas were crinkly from her arousal, and the nipples seemed to be hard.  She slid her hands in the waistband of her panties and shimmied them down her hips. She stood there with one arm covering her breasts and the other arm down with her hand covered her pussy.

“Put your arms at your sides,” Mildred ordered. “Now turn slowly so we can see all of you.”

She was gorgeous. Mildred and I could not take our eyes off of her. Her pussy was small barely more than a shallow cleft surmounted by a little tuft of red hairs matching her tresses. Her behind was deliciously rounded while her amazing slender legs had a slight separation at the top of her thighs.

“Shelagh, go sit in the armchair facing us,” I commanded.

She sat down with her knees together and scrunched forward, trying to hide from our view.

“Sit up please and place your arms on the armrests. I now have a few questions for you,” Mildred said.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“First, have you ever looked at a naked man or woman?”

“Not really; all that happened with Lord Abercrombie took place in the dark.”

“How about other servants, either men or women, have you ever seen any of them naked?”

“No, ma’am. The first man I have seen naked was today when you were with…”

“Jonathan, you mean?”

“Yes.”

“So you have never seen the effect your body causes in men?”

“No, ma’am.”

“Look at Master James and observe the bulge in his trousers. That, my girl, is your doing and a signal that he finds you attractive.”

She blushed and asked Millie if that did not bother her. Millie reassured her that it did not with much the same words I had spoken to her earlier. Millie asked Shelagh if she ever masturbated. After a little prodding, the girl admitted to doing so. When asked who the object of her fantasy when masturbating she confessed that it was the stable boy at the manor.

“Well now, what I would like you to do is place your legs over the arms of the chair so we can get a good look at you and start pleasuring yourself.”

“Here? Now? In front of both of you.”

“Yes, and to make you more comfortable we are also going to remove our clothing. Keep your eyes on us, and that will give you the measure of how attractive and alluring you are to us. Can you do that?”

“I’ll try, ma’am, but I am very self-conscious.”

“Be that as it may it is something you will have to get used to if you hope to progress in the role we think you could assume. If it helps, you can dream of Jonathan’s fine member, but I assure you Master James is as well endowed,” Mildred giggled.

The giggle did it as Shelagh giggled back albeit nervously. She raised her legs and spread her thighs wide as her hand started to stroke through her pussy. Her other hand toyed with her nipple as her fingers spread her pussy wide and began to penetrate.

Both Millie and I had stripped and were sitting across from Shelagh watching her wanton performance. My cock was at full erection as my mind imagined my cock nestled in what seemed to be the very tight sheaf on display before my eyes. Millie was lightly stroking herself, her eyes glued to the spectacle.

Soon Shelagh’s face was beaded with sweat, and she was moaning. Mildred told her to keep on but not to come until she had permission to do so. She then told her to scoot forward more and raise her hips so that her asshole was exposed.

Her eyes on me, Shelagh complied, and a faint smile crossed her lips when she noticed my cock react to the sight. Her fingers became a blur as she thrust them faster and deeper into herself. We could see her juices glistening on her pussy lips, and her other hand moved to her clit and started rubbing on it in a frenzy.

“Please, ma’am, may I cum?” she now pleaded.

“No! Just stop and wait.” With that, Millie stood and went to kneel in front of the helpless girl. She removed Shelagh’s fingers from her pussy and brought them to her mouth and sucked on them while Shelagh stared wide-eyed.

Millie then dipped her fingers into Shelagh and pulling them out presented them to the girl’s mouth telling her to taste herself. “Do you like the taste? she asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good! So do I and now I am going to taste you some more,” Millie announced as she started lapping at the wide open pussy proffered in front of her. The girl seemed to have received an electric shock as her back arched and her whole pelvis was thrust towards Millie’s mouth. Her thumb pressed against the girl’s clit and rubbed it vigorously.

Shelagh’s orgasm was cataclysmic as she flooded Millie’s mouth with her warm creamy cum. Her whole body was shaking, and sweat was pouring from every pore, forming a glistening sheen on her body. When she had regained her composure, Millie had her stand and wrapped her arms around her cupping her small rounded ass and kissed her.

Shelagh kissed her back and licked the cum which was coating Millie’s face. When they separated Shelagh said, “Ma’am, that was extraordinary. I have never come that hard before.”

Millie giggled. “Well, I’m glad, dear girl, but it is only a start. Now go to see Master James; I think he needs you.” She gave her a smart slap on the bum to urge her in my direction.

“Come and sit in my lap, Shelagh,” I told her.

She crossed over to me and snuggled in my lap. My hard-on was peering through her thighs, and the heat and wetness of her pussy were further inflaming my desire for her.

She turned her head towards me and laid it in the crook of my shoulder as she gave my cheek a kiss.

“Thank you, Master James, this is the best day of my life.”

“I’m glad you think so because from now on it will only get better.”

She moved her head and brought her mouth to mine and gave me a kiss on the lips. She still had a lot to learn, I thought, as I took her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers. I used my tongue to lick her lips, and she reflexively parted them. My tongue slipped into her mouth, and I proceeded to explore her sweetness. No sooner had I started when Shelagh experimentally let her tongue join mine, and soon she was buried in my mouth and seemed to savor the experience.

My hands found her nubile breasts, and I caressed them before toying with her nipples. My pinching and flipping them soon had her juices dripping around my cock.

“Shelagh, I want to put my cock in you. Is that something you would permit me to do?”

“Yes, Master, however, will it fit? It is so big. I have never had anything that size in me.”

“Yes, darling child it will. I will go slowly and let you control till you get comfortable. Here place your feet on either side of my hips. That’s right...just like that. Now lower your body slowly, and I will guide myself into you.”

She squatted tentatively, and I felt my glans nudging her opening. Her eyes gazed into mine and slowly a smile formed on her lips. I could feel her slowly opening to me when she let herself collapse on me, taking me entirely into her tight sheath. “Oh, Sir, that is filling me right up. You are soft and hard at the same time. It feels so good.”

“Get used to it in you and when you are ready ride it up and down. Feel me slip in your tender pussy as you massage my cock with your tight muscles.”

She started to rise and fall on my cock as I held her firm ass in the palms of my hand, helping her in her motion. I let my fingers curl around her ass cheeks till my fingers could massage her virgin asshole. The effect was instantaneous as she clamped even harder on my throbbing member.

I could now feel her juices seeping out around my cock and dripping on my balls. She arched her back and was now taking me to the bottom of her love tunnel. I could feel my cock head brushing against her cervix, and her moans were now a constant as she rode me as if her life depended on it.

“Get ready, Shelagh I’m going to cum and flood your hot little pussy with my nice warm cum.”

"Please, Sir. Please! I’m about to cum too. May I, Sir, please?”

“Now girl, cum now,” I yelled as my cock spurted string after string into her depths.

She continued riding me till she had drained my balls completely. An extensive time later her body stopped shaking, and she looked at me with those luminous green eyes. “So this is what it is supposed to feel like?”

“Yes, and with training, it gets even better.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. “Thank you, Sir, for this wonderful experience. Thank you, Ma’am, for what you showed me. May I also kiss you?”

When Millie nodded her assent, she scrambled off my lap and went to sit in Millie’s lap, and they kissed with equal passion.

Millie came up for air and told Shelagh to get some rest as she would need it later. When Millie informed her that she would be sharing our bed for the night, I saw her break out in a happy grin. She got dressed and scampered out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

oooOooo

Millie came to sit in my lap with a satisfied smile. “James, I think we found a treasure.”

“I agree, my love. We owe it to that child to train her to the peak of excellence. She is going to go places,” I said as I ran my fingers down her bare back. “Now let me tell you what is going to be happening tomorrow.

"Lady Melanie Burke will be joining us at the request of her husband. Lord Burke has promised her that he will forsake young men in the future on condition that she accept to become an anal whore for him. He wants her to be able to orgasm from anal penetration. I told him that I thought it might be possible pending meeting the Lady in question.”

“It should be possible, James. I’m sure many of our young men and maybe male members of our staff will be delighted to assist in her training.”

“I have also hired a new staff member, Mistress Emmanuel.”

“What is her specialty, darling?”

"She is strictly a lesbian submissive. We will use her to train and be a demonstrator for Sapphic techniques and subservient training.”

“Sounds like a good match. Come, let’s go have lunch; this has been a busy morning...”

 

 

 

 

 

ooOOoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

Millie and I after a long day retired to our bedchamber. “Where’s Shelagh?” I asked.

“Keep your pants on, or should I say off, lover boy. She was taking a bath and should be with us presently. You seem much taken by her?”

“I am. She is a true diamond in the rough, and I believe we can turn her into a superb courtesan.”

“I agree, James. I also have this incredible attraction towards her. Speaking of the devil, here she is.”

“Shelagh, tell me how was the rest of your day?”

“I slept most of the afternoon, ma’am, and after supper, Jonathan took me and gave me a grand tour of the school.”

“He did? Just the school or the school and other attractions?”

Shelagh turned bright crimson and lowered her eyes.

“Come, Girl. We do not tolerate lying or dissimulation here. Out with it,” scolded Millie.

“Ma’am, I hope we did not do anything wrong. We went for a walk through the gardens, and then he took me to a room he called the dungeon.”

“What did you think of the dungeon?” I asked.

“Well I found it strange and intimidating at first, but then he explained the various pieces of equipment and how they were used. I realized that strange as it may seem I was getting very excited and tingly.”

“Did you attempt to try any of them?” I asked.

“No, Sir. Jonathan said that a Master or Mistress had to be present or it was not safe, Sir.”

“What else did you do?”

“I touched him, Sir.”

“On the shoulder?” I asked with a smile.

“No, Sir. I asked if I could touch his cock. I was so curious. He let me touch it, and I ended up stroking it until I made it spurt all over the place.”

“Did he touch you?”

“Yes, Sir. We kissed, and he fingered my kitty till I came. It felt so good,” she answered, blushing. “Was it wrong to do that?”

“Well since this is your first day here and no one told you it wasn’t allowed, it wasn’t. In future, however, you will have to control your urges till you are told you can indulge, Jonathan should have known better, and I am sure he did it so Mistress Millie will give him a good punishment in the morning.”

“Now remove that night dress and come join us in bed. Mistress Millie is anxious for you to feast on her body as I am to feast on yours.”

She smiled, and after stripping naked, she slithered into bed between both of us.

The rest of the night was spent in a moveable feast with each of us alternately pleasuring each other and sleeping in a tangle of limbs.

 

To be continued…

 

Thanks to JefferyB for his advice and his editing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments