Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The visitor part 1

13
7 Comments 7
27.8k Views 27.8k
951 words 951 words
We came back to her dorm a little tipsy. "Kiss me," she said. As our lips locked and tongues danced, she grabbed my crotch. "Mmmm... follow me dirty boy," she said as she turned on the water and pulled me into the bathroom.

We kissed again, the electricity flowing through our lips as I pulled her clothes off.

"Your turn," she said very sensually, ripping my shirt and pants off. She pulled my boxers down and slowly licked my balls, working her way up my shaft and gently sucking on the head while flicking the tip with her tongue. She smiled that devilish smile of hers, and slowly took every inch into her mouth as the head hit the back of her throat and I threw my head back in ecstasy.

"Stop, I want to eat your pussy so bad baby."

"Lie down then," she said as she sat on my face. From the first taste of her sweet juices, I was in heaven. I began to suck on her clit as she bucked her hips back and forth.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming already!" She said as she grabbed my head and held it as she let her sweet, delicious nectar flow all over my lips, I licked it all up, not wasting a drop.

"Fuck, you better stick that thing inside me now." She said as I kissed her deeply again, letting her taste her own cum.

"Yummy," she said as she licked her lips

"Now are you gonna fuck me like a man? I've already cum on your face, I want to cum on your beautiful cock."

As we kissed, I lifted her leg up, positioning the head perfectly between her lips.

"Mmmm, stick it in baby, please!"

"No, I want you to beg for it," I said as I rubbed it back and forth on her sensitive, swollen clit, letting her juices act as lubricant.

"You asshole... I need... it now... so badly..." she whispered in between moans of pleasure. I saw the look in her eyes as she bit her lip, I slowly eased the head in as she squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled me in harder.

"I said fuck me like a man!" she shouted.

That is all I need, I thrust in and she gasped. "Oh god, yes."

I lifted her up and continue to thrust as I threw her up against the wall.

"Oh my god, that's the spot, keep going baby, I'm gonna cum again."

Her legs squeezed my hips tighter and tighter every second.

She then screamed, "I'm cumming!"

I felt the warm juices of her pussy dripping down my legs as she dug her nails into my traps. Dropping her feet to the floor she bent over the sink and gave me that seductive look and told me to fuck her as hard as I could.

As I penetrated, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock tighter and tighter.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

I was getting so close with every pump. I could feel my cock getting really sensitive and soon after I exploded inside her. I saw a complete look of pleasure on her face, which made me cum so much harder. As I pulled out I watched our mixed cum drip out of her beautiful pussy down her legs.

She turned around, looked at me and said, "now it's time for a shower dirty boy."

As the warm water hit our skin we began to lather up, our bodies still shaking from the orgasms. As she scrubbed me clean she couldn't help but notice my still rock hard cock poking her.

"Wait, didn't you already cum?"

"Yea, but that doesn't mean I'm done," I said, as I gave her that smile. Her brow went up.

"Oh, not done yet? I can fix that for you." She pushed me down to my knees and threw her leg over my shoulder, "clean me out baby, so we can go again."

I happily lapped it all up, which made my cock even harder. She stood up, bent over, turned her head, arched her back and said those magical words.

"Wanna stick it in my ass?" She saw the look in my eyes and knew the answer.

"Then lick it first, baby" she said.

I dropped to my knees again, plunging my tongue deep into her ass as she moaned, juices now freely flowing from her pussy.

"Baby, stick it in my ass and make me cum."

I was more than happy to oblige, placing the tip against that tight little ring.

"Go slow, you're kind of big."

I slowly slid it in, as she bit her lip real hard. I managed to get all the way in and I saw the look of pure savage pleasure as I reached around and played with her clit. I began to pump as she moaned, egging me on to go harder. I kept rubbing her wet, swollen clit, harder and faster, I was thrusting in rhythm with my fingers, sending her into a frenzy.

"Oh my god, I might actually squirt this time, keep going, just like that. OH FUUUUUUCCKKK!"

There it was, her pussy squirted everywhere, causing her to squeeze her ass tight and make me cum so hard. We both sank to the floor, panting like wild animals.

She looked at me and in between breaths she said, "holy shit, I never thought you could make me squirt while in my ass. Come on, let's get clean and go to sleep."

As we finished our shower, she kissed me and with a sexy wink she said, "You've cum in my pussy and my ass, let's head to bed and see if you can cum somewhere else..."

Published 
Written by CandySkulls122
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments