Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Matter Of Taste

"An acting student earns better grades from his professor"

108
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Stories, like many things, are a matter of taste and preference. I hope you will keep an open mind and give this a try if this genre is not to your usual taste."

Robin brushed her hair out for one last time, then set the brush on top of the dresser. With a little sigh, she moved to the corner of the room and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. A little tap of a hand was needed to ensure it was upright, the pivots being loose causing it to tip at times, and Robin gave herself a good look.

The black cocktail dress and heels from her mother's closet fit perfectly on her petite frame, with the built-in cups adding a little to her chest. She was pleased with her how hair looked, and shook her head. The blonde hair flowed smoothly with each toss of her head, and she was happy her practice was paying off.

The ride to the Malcom estate was short, and the taxi driver offered to wait when he dropped her at the front doors. Robin declined, even though he was handsome and obviously interested. His eyes had been in the mirror the whole drive, and he had jumped out quickly to open her door and sneak a peek at her smooth thighs when she slid out. His attention had been flattering and arousing, and Robin paused before going inside.

"You could come back in two hours, I'll be done and in need of a ride home."

He quickly agreed, promising to be waiting out front. He watched her walk up to the door, his eyes on her ass while she waited for the door to be answered, and when she stepped inside, he let out a sigh and returned to the car.

"Please, come in," the woman welcomed. "This way."

Robin followed the maid through the large hall and into a den. The matronly woman gave her a judgmental look up and down, then gestured to the large chairs.

"Please, have a seat. He will join you shortly."

"Thank you."

The maid left the room, closing the door behind her, and Robin took a perch on the chair. The room was somewhat dark, the only light coming from a window high up on the wall, and had the slightly musty odor of old books and money. The furnishings were all antique, a collection of expensive pieces, and the large wooden desk was the centerpiece of the room.

The door creaked open and Professor Malcom entered the room, giving her a sly grin while closing the door, and moved to the front of the desk. He crossed his arms and leaned against it, his eyes moving from her heels to her face.

"So, you are Robin," he stated. "You and your brother look very similar."

"Well, we are twins," she replied, tossing her hair and smiling.

"Hmm, I wasn't aware of that. I actually didn't know Robert had a sister until you called."

He moved to the chair and ran his hand along her arm, pausing when he was behind her. His hands touched her shoulders, and she felt his fingers squeeze gently, making her nervous and aroused at the same time.

"Your brother is struggling in my class, as you are aware, and unless he manages to pass his finals, he will have to take leave of the Academy. You suggested that you had a way to assist him?"

The hands moved across her shoulders, slowly travelling to her neck and down her arms, and she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck.

"Yes, as I said on the phone," Robin replied, leaning back in the chair slightly.

His hands slid further down her arms, stopping above the elbow, and slowly returned to her shoulders. His fingers slipped under the straps of the dress and caressed the collarbones, and his mouth moved close to her ear.

"I assume tutoring is not what you had in mind?" he growled softly. "You wouldn't be here if it was."

His hands moved down towards her breasts and Robin grabbed them with hers, stopping him just short.

"Why don't you stand in front of me," she suggested coyly. "So I can explain myself better."

Professor Malcom chuckled, slowly taking his hands away, and moved around to face her. Robin looked up with a pouty grin and batted her eyes, then slid forward to the edge of the chair. Her fingers went to the buckle on his belt, deftly undoing it before slowly undoing the button and sliding the zipper down on his trousers. Robin slipped her hand into his boxers and withdrew his hardening cock, stroking it slowly while smiling up at him.

He chuckled smugly and put his hand on her head, smiling down at her while pulling her mouth to him. Robin opened her mouth and took him inside, her tongue gliding along the underside of his shaft as it pushed deeper into her mouth, and cupped his heavy sack with one hand. Professor Malcom moaned with pleasure as Robin sucked his cock, holding her head with both hands and pumping his hips.

"Ooh, you suck really good," he praised.

Robin squeezed his balls when he thrust too hard, using her grip to control his aggressiveness. Fortunately, he was not well-endowed, and Robin had no problem taking his full length. She loosened her grip and he reached down and took her hand away.

"Damn, you have a great mouth," he growled. "Let me use it."

His hands gripped her head tightly and pulled her downward as he thrust in and began fucking her mouth. His cock pushed in and out of the top of her throat, causing Robin to gag a few times, and drool began to run down her chin.

"Oh, fuck, yes... that's it... that's it..."

A warm spurt shot down her throat, followed by numerous other small pulses as he came in her mouth. His hands held her stiffly and he pulled her nose into his messy pubes, burying his cock in her throat until the pulsing waned. Robin managed to catch her breath when he let go for a moment, gasping and swallowing before he pulled her head tight again. His cock began to soften and slipped out of her mouth, and his hand lifted her chin up.

"Let's see if you swallowed it all."

Robin opened her mouth, showing him her glazed tongue.

"Oh, that's perfect," he praised.

He lifted his trousers up and moved to the chair behind the desk, flopping into it with a satisfied sigh. Robin wiped her chin and looked down at her dress. Droplets of cum dappled the front.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

"Is there somewhere I can clean up?"

He gestured to a door on his left, and Robin quickly shuffled to the small washroom, closing the door behind her. After taking a quick drink of water to rinse her mouth, she reached down and tugged her aching cock from between her legs. Cum seeped from the tip, and once released it sprung forward. Robert grabbed himself with his right hand and jerked quickly, shooting his wad into the toilet, amazed at how turned on he was. He wiped his tip clean and tucked it back between his legs, washed his hands, and returned to the room.

"Well, Robert, I must say; I am very impressed," Professor Malcom praised.

"Thank you, Professor."

"I didn't think you were that good of an actor. I must admit, Robin is very convincing."

"Convincing enough to pass the class?"

"Yes," Professor Malcom assured him. "Although, I do think you could improve your grade yet."

He smirked smugly and gestured to his hardening cock.

"Perhaps Robin is familiar with another form of satisfying a man?"

Robin moved next to him, reached under the dress and lifted it over her slender hip, showing him the panty-covered cheeks. Professor Malcom grinned.

"Ooh, black satin! How enticing!"

His hand rubbed over the material and squeezed the firm cheek, and his fingers tugged at the waistband. Robin lifted the dress up, turning her back to him, and slipped the panties down to her ankles before leaning over the desk.

Professor Malcom stood quickly with his pants around his ankles, eyeing the smooth cheeks and pink pucker in front of him. He spat in his hand and slathered the head of his cock, then put it against the opening and spread the cheeks apart. His cock slipped inside and he moaned loudly.

Robert gritted his teeth for a moment as the cock pushed inside, and his muscles relaxed to allow it in. Much larger cocks had probed his backside since high school, so this was not painful, and he knew it would not last very long. He squeezed his muscles as the cock moved in and out, keeping his hands on the desk to support himself, and began pushing back. He knew Robin's ass would please him quickly. The cock swelled in his ass and he heard the groan just before the warm spurts erupted in his bowels. Professor Malcom held the hips tight and kept his cock lodged inside as long as he could.

After a moment, the soft cock slipped out, leaving Robin feeling empty except for the load of cum, and she slowly stood up. Professor Malcom collapsed in the chair, panting and red-faced, and Robin returned to the washroom. After cleaning up, she returned to the den and stood beside the desk.

"Excellent, Robert. I mean, Robin." Professor Malcom sighed. "A few more visits and you will be top of the class."

"Next week, same time?"

"I would very much like to see Robin next week," he replied. "She is much more to my taste."

"Thank you, Professor, for taking the time to let me show what I can do."

"My pleasure. I enjoy helping out a student with so much promise and potential."

Robin let herself out, seeing the maid smirk as she passed her in the hallway, and stepped outside. The taxi was waiting, as promised, and the driver opened the rear door. Robin smiled coyly.

"Perhaps I could sit in the front with you?"

The driver quickly moved and opened the front door, then ran around and slid into the driver's seat.

"Back to where I picked you up?" he asked, looking down at the exposed thighs revealed by the hiked skirt.

"Yes, please."

He began driving, his eyes constantly moving to the smooth legs, and when Robin's hand touched his thigh, his cock hardened even more. This slim little blonde was attractive and had him aroused.

"Pull over here," Robin suggested, pointing to a large driveway.

He pulled off the road onto the long driveway, stopping among the trees, and put the car in park. Robin moved around on the seat, leaned over, and put her head in his lap. His pants were unzipped and his cock freed, and he glanced around as the blonde expertly sucked him in. In moments he was at the edge, his balls aching for release, and the blonde took him deep into her mouth. He thrust his hips up and groaned, pumping his load into her hungry mouth and watching her slurp it all up.

Robin sat up, wiping her chin, and the driver zipped himself up in silence. He dropped her off, waiving the fare, and gave her his number to call whenever a ride was required.

"Next week; same day, same time, same place?" she offered.

The driver happily agreed and drove off. Robert went into the house and to his room, stripping off the dress and wet panties. He sat on the bed and gently worked the wig loose, finally peeling it from his scalp, and rubbed his closely-cropped hair. The wig joined the dress in his closet, tucked away in his gym bag, and Robert jumped in the shower. He soaped up, stroking himself again with the memory of the driver's nice cock in his mouth. His cock throbbed in his slippery hand, swelling when it erupted, and he closed his eyes and pictured the driver's big load going down his throat as he jerked himself off.

After drying off, he put on clean pants and a shirt, then went downstairs to the kitchen. He was pouring a glass of juice when his mother came in the front door.

"Hi, Robbie!" she chirped happily. "How did your tutoring session go?"

"Great, Mom," Robert replied. "I'll be going back for a few more."

"That's great! Will that satisfy your Drama professor?"

"Oh, yes," Robert grinned. "It will."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments