Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Transformative Time

"David pushed things too far this time!"

36
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here's another CD story that's been a long time in the making. Fans of my other stories may recognize some familiar names in this one. I think many of my characters must live in the same town! Thanks to Surya2013 for giving this story a once-over before I submitted it."

"Mom!" Jill shrieked. The shower she was taking went from pleasantly warm to scalding hot. Her brother, David, flushed the toilet on her and ran away laughing. Unfortunately, Jill made the mistake of leaving the bathroom door unlocked.

His mother, Joann, called out from the other room. "David, leave your sister alone. Honestly, I am fed up with your antics. You're acting like a child, not someone about to turn eighteen."

“Oh, come on, Mom. It was funny."

"It's not so funny when you are on the receiving end. Just remember, actions have consequences. I've had it up to here with you. Your sister is only a year older. But she is becoming a mature young woman. You seem to be regressing. Look at Jeff."

Jeff was Jill’s boyfriend. He had a sister named Amy.

"Jeff and Amy seem to have a special bond. Why can't you be more like that with your sister? Anyway, I am telling you this must stop, or else."

Another empty threat, Dave thought, just like all the others. They have no sense of humor. He’d find some way to get his sister again when the time was right.


Joann was at her wit’s end. She’d tried different things to rein in her son, but nothing worked.

Later, she talked to Jill. “I’m sorry your brother has to act that way toward you. Brothers and sisters are supposed to be close. You shouldn't be antagonists."


"Mom, it's not your fault he's a jerk."

“Yes, I know,” Joann said. “But I am pretty much out of ideas of what to do about his behavior.”


"He does need some sort of attitude change," Jill replied.

A couple of days later, Jill stumbled across a possible solution. She found a website dedicated to something called "Petticoat Discipline." Unruly boys were feminized, becoming demure girls. It claimed a remarkable success rate.

Jill sent the site address to her mother. "Maybe this would be worth a try," she said.

"Why not? Nothing else has worked," her mother replied.

Together, they hatched a plan.

Joann was an excellent seamstress. She enjoyed seeing people wear the clothes she made. Jill owned a few dresses her mother did for her. Joann decided to create one for her son. It was the first step in feminizing him.

Under the guise of making another dress for Jill, Joann sewed a dress she thought would fit her son. But she needed to double-check his measurements. She asked Jill to go out for a while. This would give her an excuse to make David model the dress.


"David, come up here. I need your help with something, NOW!"

Grumbling, David came upstairs to the room where his mother did all her work.

He walked in. “What do you need, Mom?”

“I want to see how this dress looks on a person.”

"What does that have to do with me?"


“Put it on.”

"What? Why would you ask me that?"


"I just told you why."

"Then you should be asking Jill."


"Jill isn't here. That's why I need you to help me. I don't have time to wait for your sister to come home."


“I’m not wearing a dress.”

“Look, I told you to put it on. Do it!”

"I'm not putting that on."


"Yes, you will; don't argue with me. Put that dress on."


Resigned to the embarrassment, David began to take off his clothes, then stopped.

“Wait, you want me to change here?”


"You can change in your room if you want. But it wouldn't be anything I haven't seen before. Just be back here with that dress on, pronto."

A few minutes later, David returned.

“Hmm,” she said. “No, you still look too much like a boy in a dress. We need to change your appearance some more. Stay here. I’ll be right back.”

Joann returned with a bra and panties. "Here, you need some curves to look better in that dress."

"The bra, too?"


"Yes."

"Oh, come on, this is ridiculous."

"I don't need any more lip out of you. The sooner you cooperate, the sooner this will be over. This has to get done."

David put on the bra and panties as his mother ordered. She hooked the bra in the back. A slip improved the look of the dress.

"This will make your dress look smoother on you."

"It's not my dress."

"For now, it is. Put the dress back on."


After he did so, his mother looked him over.

“That’s better, but I still think you need something more to get this right.”

She left the room again and returned with a package of tights and a pair of pumps.


“Put these on, too.”

She helped him with the tights. The heels fit, although they were snug.

“You know, we’re almost there. Come with me.”

“I can’t walk in these things.”

"Maybe you should learn. Take the shoes off, then.”

Joann led him to her bedroom. Then she sat him down at her vanity, facing away from the mirror.


"Your appearance needs some work. When we're done, the dress will look perfect on you."


She began applying cosmetics. Soon after, David looked like a girl with a boy's haircut.

Joann took out a wig from her closet. A moment later, her son was wearing it.

“Wow, I can’t believe how good you look.”

She turned him to face the mirror.

David felt embarrassed, but even he was surprised. He did look like a girl.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay like this?” Joann said.

"Let's get this over with," he said.


They returned to the sewing room while David posed for his mother. As she supposedly evaluated her creation, she took measurements and some pictures.

“Smile for me. Look like you’re happy.”

“I’m not.”


"It doesn't matter. I need to see how this looks on a person, not a plastic mannequin. A frown doesn't help me."

“So why don’t you take Jill’s measurements instead of mine?”

"Because, as I said, she isn't here. You are close enough in size to her; this will be a big help to me."

“You’re not going to show those pictures to anyone, are you?"

"I might."

“Oh great, that’s all I need.”

"No one will recognize you."


"Jill would."


"She won't say anything; I'll tell her not to. You can go take those things off now. Of course, if you want to keep them on, I’ll make a different dress for your sister. But thank you for your help."


Joann was pleased with her handiwork. As a girl, her son was quite attractive.

"This is stupid," David said, stomping off.


When Jill returned, her mother showed her the pictures of her brother. She was impressed.

“Mom, he looks amazing.”


"He put up a fuss but came to accept his fate."

“He’s not dressed like that now.”

"Give it time," she said. "David doesn't know it yet, but he'll be a girl for a while. Your Aunt Judy and I also talked about it. She agreed it was a great idea."

"How are you going to pull that off?" Jill asked. Joann filled her daughter in on her plans.

“Oh, I want to help,” Jill said.

"His birthday is soon, right after school ends. That's when I want it to spring on him."

“Let me know what you need from me.”

"I plan on replacing all the clothes in his closet with things meant for women." Joann continued. "We'll have to get him everything he'll need. Makeup, underwear, everything."

"I'll split the cost with you. It will be worth it!"


The two women plotted out the details of what awaited an unsuspecting David. Their trap was ready to be sprung.

On David’s birthday, Jill offered to take him out to breakfast. “No hard feelings, bro,” she said. The real reason was to get him out of the house for a while.


While they were gone, Joann swept through David’s closet and dresser. When he came back, he would find some significant differences. His old clothes were hidden away. She hoped he wouldn't want them back after he adapted to his new situation.

Jill and David returned from breakfast. David went off to his room to change. Jill and Joann grinned at each other. The fireworks would start at any moment.

Sure enough, a yell came from David’s room.


“What’s all this? Where are my clothes?”

"Those clothes are yours now," Joann replied.

"I can't wear a dress."

"You looked fine in one the other night."

"That was because you made me do it."


"Put on something and come here."


David went back to his bedroom. He double-checked that none of his old clothes were left. Then he returned with what he was wearing before.

“You need to get out of those.”

“But you took all my clothes.”

"There are plenty of other things in your closet now."


"Yeah, but those are girls' clothes. I can’t wear those."


"Do you plan on walking around naked? What you see there is your wardrobe now, so get used to it. You'll look fine in them. Now, go get out of the ones you have on. Put on something from your new collection and bring the old ones to me."

“Why are you doing this to me?”

Joann replied, "I told you, actions have consequences. Your attitude and constant harassment of your sister ends now. She and I felt you should find out how the other half lives. Maybe you'd appreciate us more. Welcome to your first day as a girl. But don't worry. We'll help you through the process."

"I am not interested," David said.

"You don't have a choice. Well, you could spend the summer with your Aunt Judy. But that would only be as her niece, not her nephew. Once you return, you'll still dress as a girl until I feel you've learned your lesson. Jill, go help your new sister pick out a pretty dress. Then you can teach her some of the basics of makeup."

"Mom," Jill said, "maybe she should have a girl's name, too."

“You’re right. How does ‘Dawn’ sound?”


“Oh, perfect!” said Jill.


Her brother frowned. David/Dawn was still trying to figure out how to escape his, or rather, her, predicament. It seemed there was no way.

"First off, you need to get rid of that body hair," said Jill. "There's some depilatory in the bathroom for your face and legs. I suggest you use it. Just follow the instructions."

"Why should I use that stuff?"

“You’re about to start your life as a girl. Girls do not have hairy legs.”

“I am not doing this.”

“Dawn, do it!” their mother said. “We've had too much of your attitude. Since you can't act like a man, perhaps life as a girl will suit you better. But sassing back adds to your girl time. Now go with your sister. You have a lot to learn.”

In the bathroom, Jill handed Dawn the jars of hair remover.

"Here you go. The instructions for them are on the back. When you're done, rinse it all off in the shower. Then let me know."

After a while, Dawn returned with a smooth face and legs.


“There, that’s a little better,” Jill said. “Now, come with me.”

Jill took Dawn into what used to be David's bedroom and sat her down.

"Alright, Dawn, first, we need to get you dressed. The panties are obvious. Do you remember how to put on your bra?"


“I’m not wearing that,” a defiant Dawn said.

"Mom says you'll dress as a girl until she decides otherwise. That will be a while. You'd better get used to it. Now, put this on."

Jill handed her new sister a bra. Dawn grumbled but put it on.


“Let’s get those straps adjusted so it fits you better.”

Breast forms were the next step.


“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!” Dawn said

"It's no joke. That bra needs to be filled. These are better than socks or other things. You'll have a more feminine silhouette."

Dawn grimaced but slipped the forms into the cups of her bra.

"Now, let's see," said Jill. "Which dress would you like? Your closet is full of them now. They're just waiting for you to try them on."

Dawn followed her sister back to the bedroom. Jill pointed to one of the dresses hanging in the closet. "Oh, wear this one. It's so pretty! Here, let me help you."


"I have to do this every day?"

"Yes, every day. That's what Mom said. Now, we need to get you started with makeup. You'll look so beautiful when we're done."

With the dress on, Jill began showing her new sister the basics of makeup.


“There are lots of tutorials available online for beginners. If I were you, I would check them out. You could pick up some valuable tips. After all, this is part of your life now. I can’t do this for you all the time. Also, we will take you out for your public debut at some point."


“What if I see one of my friends?”


“They probably won’t recognize you. But if they do, you can tell them the truth. You were a jerk to me and would not stop your dirty tricks. So, Mom decided to turn you into a girl for a while. Or I can tell them that you asked us to change you. Either way, it's your choice."


Dawn groaned.


“Quit complaining. Remember what Mom said? The more you fight this, the longer you’ll stay as a girl. Here, let me zip you up. Oh, and don’t forget your stockings.”

After Dawn was dressed, Jill led her new sister into one of the other bedrooms. Then she sat her down in front of a mirror. A variety of makeup products and brushes were laid out on the table. Jill explained the use of each item. Then Jill worked with her sister so she could apply them herself.

“Okay, this needs some work, as I expected. I'll find some tutorials for you to watch."

“Ugh,” came the response.


“I saw the pictures, remember? You'll be a pretty girl once you get the hang of it. Guys will do a double-take when they see you. They'll be wondering, 'Who is she?' "

Jill found a website, which she showed to Dawn.


“This woman has some great videos with makeup tips for beginners. I recommend you check her out.”


She clicked on a link. "Let's watch this video together."


Dan sighed and watched the video with her sister. Once it was finished, Jill said, "Now, why don't you try what she did there?"

Jill picked up some moisturizer. “Start with this. Then I'll show you how to apply primer.”

Still grumbling, Dawn began to put on her makeup. Her sister provided advice and tips.

“See how much that improves your look? Now, work on your eyes. I’ll check back on you shortly.”


A little later, Jill took Dawn so their mother could see the changes.

"Oh, you look wonderful, Dawn! With a little practice, you'll be a pro. Now I want you in a dress and makeup every day."

“Every day?”


“Yes.”

“But you and Jill are wearing jeans.”


"That doesn't matter. I want you to look like a proper young lady. Maybe down the road, I'll let you wear pants again. We'll see. Pay attention to your appearance. You'll want to look like a female, not a drag queen. Embrace this experience; don't fight it. Be a girly girl every day. Things will be much easier for you."


"Jill and I have started you with some basic things you'll need. But if your stockings have run, or perhaps your bra is stretched too much, I expect you to replace them."


“You mean you want me to go to the store in a dress and buy myself stockings and a bra?"


“You can buy them online until you can pass in public."


"Oh, come on. I don't look like a girl."


“You will.”

Little by little, Dawn resigned herself to her new role. It was easier than getting flak from her mom and sister. Every day was busy with makeup lessons. Dawn worked on carrying herself in a manner suited to her new identity. Of course, walking in high heels was also emphasized. Her sister and mother coached her to achieve a feminine-sounding voice. By the end of June, Joann and Jill felt that Dawn could pass in public. It was time for her first exposure to the outside world.

Jill took Dawn dress-shopping for her debut one afternoon. As they went from store to store, Jill ran into her boyfriend, Jeff. His friend Mike was with him.


Jill hugged Jeff, then introduced Dawn as a relative from out of town. Dawn caught Mike's eye.


The group chatted for a few minutes. No one realized Dawn was anything other than what she seemed. Before they went their separate ways, Mike asked her if he could take her out sometime. She was non-committal. He gave her his number.


On the way home, Jill was gleeful. “He thought you were a girl. Go ahead. Go on that date with him. It would be a great experience for you.”


“I don’t want to date a guy.”

"Perhaps your attitude needs to change. Think of it. It would be a shame if people saw those pictures of you."


Dawn scowled.


“What if he tries to kiss me?”


“Then let him. Kiss him back.”

“And if he wants more?”


“Then go down on him."


"What? I don't want to suck a guy's cock."

"Remember, you're a girl now. That comes with the territory. It's also fun! Who knows? Maybe I’ll let you do Jeff, too.”


“I don’t know.”


"Look, stop thinking that 'I'm a guy.' As far as everyone is concerned, you are female. So act like it. Mom will not let you be a guy again for quite a while. Give this a chance. Sooner or later, I bet you won't want to return to what you were."

“I doubt that.”

Jill continued, "When we get home, you'll call Mike. Let him take you out on that date. Before then, you should study how to go down on a man, including Mike. You'll probably have plenty of opportunities while you live as Dawn."

“I’m not sucking his cock.”


"If he wants it, you will. I'm telling Jeff that Dawn will do it with Mike and him. Remember those pictures? Also, who knows how Mom would react if she heard that Dawn decided to suck off a guy? She might think you were lying about not wanting to be this way. Then you’d stay as a girl forever.”

Alexa27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa27


“Why are you making me do this?”


"Remember my friend, Alyssa? She doesn't live in the area anymore, but we still keep in touch. Alyssa loves to say, 'Turnabout is fair play.' I think that's quite appropriate for this situation. Now, when we get home, call Mike. I'll be calling Jeff."


When Jill and Dawn arrived home, Joann asked them, "How was the mall?"


Dawn just sulked. Jill told her mom, “It was great. We ran into Jeff and his friend Mike. It didn’t occur to them that Dawn wasn’t really female. Mike even asked Dawn out."


Joann turned to Dawn. "You'll let him take you on a date? That's wonderful!"


“I didn’t say ‘Yes.’ ”


"Oh, she will," Jill said to her mother. "In fact, Dawn was going to call him right now. Weren't you, Dawn? Don't be shy. You'll have a great time."

Dawn glared at her sister but picked up her phone.


“Hi, Mike, this is Dawn. I decided to take you up on your offer.”


They worked out the details, and then she said goodbye and hung up.


“There, are you happy?” said Dawn.

“Ask me again after your date,” her sister replied.

“What if he finds out I’m not a girl?”

“I guess I have to remind you again,” said Jill. “You are a girl. That will not change any time soon. Mike is a good guy, so even if he finds out about you, you'll be okay."

A couple of nights later, Dawn readied herself for her date. Jill told her, "He'll love you in that dress! But when you come back, I want to hear how you enjoyed sucking his cock. So, you’d better do it.”

“Who says I’m going to enjoy it?”


“At least pretend you are enjoying yourself. Mike might want to see you again. Then you will have another opportunity."


Dawn resigned herself to the idea. She sighed. “Alright, I’ll do it.”


Jill grinned. “Oh, and make sure you swallow it all.”


Mike arrived shortly after that. “Wow, you look nice, Dawn. I mean it.”

Dawn just forced a smile and said, “Thanks.”

Mike took her to a nice restaurant. They made small talk during dinner. Since Dawn was supposedly from out of town, she talked about a city she'd visited many times. Her description made it sound as if she was from there.

After dinner, Mike said, “It’s still early. Would you like to do something else?”


“Oh, I don’t know. What would you like to do?"

"I just moved into an apartment recently. We could go back there and hang out. Maybe we could stream a movie. Then we can talk some more. You’re an interesting woman; I’d like to get to know you better.”

With Jill’s instructions still on her mind, Dawn agreed.

Once they got to Mike’s place, Dan said, “So what do you want to talk about?”


"Well, you're sort of a mystery to me. I've realized there's more to you than meets the eye."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're not a female, are you?"


"I'm Dawn."

“Look, I don’t care. You're still beautiful to me.”

“Thank you, but I don't know what you mean."

"During dinner, I realized you were passing yourself off as a girl. But I have to admit, you did an excellent job."

"Oh, okay. I admit it. I'm not a girl. My mom got pissed at me because I kept playing tricks on Jill. I thought they were funny, but Jill and my mom didn't. So one day, my mom took away all my guy's clothes and replaced them with stuff for girls. Now I'm living as one until my mom changes her mind."

“Oh, so you're Jill's brother?"


"Yes, I was David. Now I have to be Dawn. Jill thought it was funny that you asked me on a date. So she told me I had to go out with you."

"Well, Dawn, I said you were beautiful. I want to kiss you."

"Really? Even after what I just told you?”

“Try me.”

Dan leaned forward. Their lips met. Tongues teased each other.


“Okay, that wasn’t all that bad,” said Dawn. “But she wanted me to do more than just kiss you.”

“Like what?” Mike said.

“She said I have to go down on you. If I don’t, she’ll tell everyone about me.”


“Really? She would do that?"


"I wouldn't put it past her. Jill thinks she has a score to settle with me. One of the things she wants is for me to suck cocks. She told me to do it with you. Then, at some point, she'll have me do Jeff, too."

“Jeff told me that you would do this. I would love it, but I would never force you.”

“Then I guess I will.”

Mike took off his pants. Dawn saw the bulge in his underwear. She took a deep breath and pulled them down. An erect penis jutted out at her. Her hand grasped it as she took it into her mouth. Remembering what she’d seen in videos, she let her tongue explore the head of the visitor. Gently, she sucked on it and began to bob up and down its length.

Dawn took his organ out of her mouth. She licked and sucked on one testicle, then the other. Mike sat back, enjoying the experience. Then Dawn's attention returned to his penis. She attempted to make her first time giving a blowjob as sensual as possible. It seemed like forever to her, but after a few minutes, Mike said, "I'm going to cum."

Dawn opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue to receive his cream, then swallowed it.


“That was pretty nice, Dawn. Are you sure you haven’t done this before?”


“No, but I guess I can do this with you again. I can’t believe I’m saying this. But it wasn’t all that bad.”


“I’m sure we’ll get together again soon. How could I turn down an offer like that?”


“I can't believe this doesn't freak you out."

"That's because you don't know my family. My parents raised my sister and me to be open-minded people. That includes sex. I've been with one guy and a couple of women before. Each time with them was enjoyable. So when I guessed the truth, and you offered to do me, I thought, 'Why not?' "

“Let me tell you something else,” he continued. “If you ever want to do the next step, that would be wonderful. I could show you some pleasures you never knew existed. But I want to make sure you are willing."


“You mean us, in bed, together? And Jill doesn’t have to find out? She will want to know that I gave you head tonight. Also, that you want to go out with me again. But that’s all she has to know, right?”

“I promise I won’t tell Jeff or Jill.”

“This seems strange to say, but I think I want to suck Jeff off. But I won't forget about you. Hey, it’s getting late. Would you take me home, please?”

Fifteen minutes later, Mike dropped off Dawn at her house. They kissed one more time before she got out of the car.

Dawn smiled. “I’ll see you soon.”


As her sister walked into the house, Jill was waiting.


“Well?” Jill said.

“Yes, I did. Are you happy?”

"I saw you from the window. You two kissed!"

"Yes, you told me I had to be Dawn. Mike wanted to kiss me. So, I let him."

"And what was it like to, um, you know?"

"I did it. You told me to do it with Jeff, too, so I will."


"Oh my god, you liked it."


"Why would you say that? You weren't there."


"That smile you tried to hide said it all. Oh, I will enjoy watching my little sister give head to my boyfriend. He has my permission, but I said he couldn't go to bed with you."

"Does he know about me?"


“No, he hasn’t figured it out. Are you going to see Mike again?"

"Yes."


“And?”


“Yes, I’ll go down on him again.”

Jill laughed. "I told you it would be fun."

“Shut up,” Dawn said. “I’m only doing this because you are forcing me.”

"It doesn't seem that way to me. Hmm, I wonder what else he'll do?" Jill said. "You are experiencing some of the best parts of being a girl. Mike just might let you find out more. In the meantime, Jeff said he'd stop by tomorrow. Mom won't be around, so you'll have plenty of time for him."

The next day, Jeff came by. Jill and Dawn were waiting for him.

“I’m still surprised you’re okay with this, Jill,” said Jeff.

“It’s my treat for Dawn,” Jill replied. “I know she’s looking forward to it. Go for it, Dawn.”


Dawn blushed and shot a look at her sister. Jeff didn't notice it.


Jeff hugged Jill. "Thank you."

Then, to Dawn, he said, “Shall we get down to business? I hope you like it.”

Dawn replied, “I’m sure I will.”

Jeff dropped his pants and underwear. A rapidly stiffening organ presented itself to Dawn's waiting mouth. She took it in and got to work.

Since she’d done this to Mike before, it was easier for her to go down on Jeff. Jeff's cock was a little longer than Mike's. Dawn grasped it and took it in her mouth. She teased the head with her tongue, then moved up and down along the shaft. She did her best to take its entire length.

Jill stifled a giggle as she watched Dawn go down on her boyfriend. Jeff’s eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensations.

Eventually, Jeff ejaculated onto Dawn's waiting tongue. She grasped his cock and took it into her mouth again to clean off anything left over. Her finger wiped up a white dribble on her chin.


"I hope you liked that," she said.


Jill said, "I think Dawn enjoyed it, too."

"Both of you girls are awesome," Jeff replied. He looked at his watch. "Oh, sorry, I have to go. My sister needs a ride somewhere."

He kissed Jill. "I'll see you soon." Then, to Dawn, he said, "Thanks again. You were amazing."


Dawn smiled. "My pleasure."


"This one time is all you get, Jeff," said Jill. "But Mike and Dawn will probably have lots of fun together. They seem to be an item."

“I’m happy for Mike,” Jeff replied. “He could use a good woman in his life. It will get him away from always trying to babysit his sister. She’s a big girl now.”


After Jeff left, Jill told her sister, "Let's chat."

"About what?"


“You pretended you didn’t want to go down on Jeff. But you just said you enjoyed it. It was obvious you did. That wasn’t just an act. I believe you felt the same way about Mike.”


“Whatever.”


"Look, just admit it. You're not fooling me."


"Oh, okay. I did like it. I don't understand it, myself. But I will if you want me to do it with Jeff again. If not, there is still Mike. So, yes, I liked sucking Mike’s and Jeff’s cocks.”

"Does Mike know about you?"

"Yes, and he doesn't care."

“I guess you are finally adapting to your life as Dawn."


“When Mom stops making me do this, I want to be my old self."


“Well, that is up to her. But I think you are doing fine with being Dawn."


“I’m doing what I have to do to survive.”

“If you say so.”

-----------------
The following weekend, Dawn got together with Mike again. They went out to dinner and returned to his apartment.


Things got hot and heavy. Dawn had her lips wrapped around Mike's organ once more. Then she stopped.


"You said you could show me something more. I'd like that."


“Are you sure?”


“Yes,” she whispered. “Let’s do it.”

He kissed her. "Then come with me."

Once in Mike's bedroom, they both disrobed. She lay down on his bed.


Mike grabbed some lube, then dribbled some between her butt cheeks. His hand caressed the divide. A finger worked its way in and out of her. A second and third one joined it. Dawn wriggled a little bit.


"Okay, love," Mike said. "I'll make you a woman."

He positioned his erection at her anal entrance, then slowly pushed in. She gasped.

“Just relax. Breathe deeply. It might hurt a little at first, but I’m sure you’ll come to love it.”


“I feel like a bride on her wedding night.”

Mike kissed her again. "You're my bride now."

Dawn groaned a little each time Mike’s organ slowly pushed farther into her. Eventually, it was buried as far as he could go. Then he let it stay there for a minute to let her get used to the visitor.

Dawn's legs were wrapped around Mike's shoulders. He began to move in and out of Dawn's rear slowly. She groaned.


“Just breathe,” he said. “Keep breathing. It gets better, I promise.”


As Mike said, it got better. Dawn began to respond to each push. They kissed. She grasped his back as he increased his rhythm.

“Oh my god,” she whispered. “Oh my god!”

Mike kept the pace. Dawn's cries became louder. Never in her life did she expect to be in bed with a man. Nor did she ever imagine that having sex with him would be so amazing.


She loved the sensation of being filled by his cock. Eventually, he said, “I’m going to cum.” He exploded inside her. Her own cock began to shoot across her stomach.


He withdrew, and they lay together in the afterglow. They kissed, and Dawn said, "Thank you. We need to do this again, and soon!"

“You were wonderful, yourself. I’m sure we can get together. Perhaps later this week.”

“I was thinking. When we do this, I don't have to be Dawn. Once my mom lets me go back, I could be David."


“I like having Dawn around.”

“This was fun. You made me feel like a bride, but I still want to go back. Maybe Dawn can be an occasional visitor.”


“We’ll see, I suppose. You'll have to figure that one out. I suspect you'll eventually realize which way you want to go."

“Maybe.”

-------------------

It had been nearly a year since David became Dawn. Occasionally, Joann thought about letting Dawn return to her old self. But each time, she decided to give it a while longer. Dawn seemed to be doing just fine. Hitting it off with Mike probably had a lot to do with it.

One day, she talked to Jill. "You know, I think David has learned his lesson. You two are getting along much better. His whole personality has changed. Maybe David should come back one of these days soon."


Jill replied, "Mom, I think he likes being Dawn, even if he won't admit it to himself. Let him change back, then. But I suspect he'll realize he misses it. He could start acting up again to get us to bring Dawn back."


----------------------------

Eventually, Joann decided she would let Dawn return to being David again. She told him, "Congratulations. Today is your last day of being Dawn. Starting tomorrow, you can be David again if you want. But remember, I will not accept the type of behavior you displayed before you were changed. You’ve done pretty well, so don't screw things up today. Of course, if you wish to stay as Dawn, that’s fine. She was nice to have around.”

Dawn was happy to hear that news. Man, all these months as a girl. The stuff I had to do that Mom and Jill required, Dawn thought. I’m going to change back.

“I want to be David again,” he said.


"Are you sure about that?"


"Yes."


Joann gave him the keys to the trunks where his clothes had been stored. A little while later, David appeared for the first time in many months. I hope he’s learned something from this, she thought.


So, David returned to his former life, although he avoided playing tricks on his sister. On the first morning of being his old self again, he caught himself looking for panties and a bra as he began to dress. Wait, he thought. I'm free of that stuff now. It was just a habit, I guess.

Later, at the store, he noticed a dress on a woman. Oh, that’s nice. I wonder if I could find that in my size? Again, he realized he was doing things Dawn might do.


This went on over the next few days. David remembered the outfits Dawn wore for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. It was kind of fun dressing up.

He felt confused. What's wrong with me? I wanted this to be done. But I can't get it out of my head.


David gave it a couple of more days, but those thoughts didn't go away. He went to visit Mike.


Mike didn't recognize him at first.


Then he asked, "What brings you here? Did you need to talk about something?"


“My mom finally let me change back. I thought I'd see if you would like to fool around."

"Um, look, David. For the last several months, I have seen something in you that few others have. So, we can be friends. But I want you to understand something. It's Dawn I love, not David. My fantasies are with her. If Dawn comes back, I will welcome her with open arms. But I can't feel that way about you. So, I suggest you decide who you want to be. That's something you'll have to work out on your own. Think about it. Take all the time you need. Please don't feel like I am pushing you to go one way or the other. When you are ready, let me know your answer."

Now, David had a lot to mull over. He had gotten used to living as a female for the better part of a year. It almost seemed strange to be back as a guy. But wasn't this something he'd wanted?


It took a couple of days more and a lot of thought. But then he knew what he had been unable to admit to himself before then. He missed being Dawn. The last several months had changed him, both inside and out. Dawn had become an integral part of him. Not only that, but his relationship with Jill also changed.


He knew he had to swallow his pride and talk to his mother.

“Mom, I have to talk to you. Something is eating me up inside. It’s killing me.”

“What is it, David?”

"I hate to say this, but I want to return to being Dawn. All these months were an eye-opener. Things look different to me now. It took some time, but I realized it was nice to be her."

So, David left, and Dawn reappeared. This time, it was for good. Dawn knew she did not want to go back to being David. Life as a girl was so much better.

The following year, she enrolled at her local Community College as Dawn, not David. Her relationship with Mike ran its course, and they both moved on. A new boyfriend became part of the picture. When he found out about her, he left. It hurt. But eventually, she found a guy who loved her for the person she was. They moved in together, marrying a few years later.


Was the change from a bratty boy to a beautiful young woman worth it? Dawn and her family would say, “Yes.”

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments