Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across The Street - The Conclusion

20
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Mike left his telescope at the window even though it wasn't used any longer; his laptop was the new tool of choice. Every night around midnight he would receive a chat request and a second later Leann's beautiful face would fill his screen. There was the usual small talk about their day as Mike stared at her pretty face.

They didn't have to talk about sex. Between her looks, dress and voice Mike always got hard. Leann seemed to be able to sense when he was ready and would start her music and begin her dance and striptease. Soon she was clad in only her lingerie and the outline of her cock was visible through her sheer panties.

Mike watched wide-eyed as she fished her erect cock and balls from inside her panties and allowed them to hang over the waistband. She then began to masturbate, and it wasn't long before Mike joined her. Together they watched each other as they pulled on their hard muscles in their hands. Leann would moan and lick her cherry red lips as she jerked off that always spurred the arrival of Mike's orgasm.

It was later after she signed off that the doubts and questions plagued his mind.

"This is sick and wrong," he would tell himself. "This is a male that dresses and looks like a female."

He vowed to himself that this would be the last time as she signed off after one of their sessions, but it never was. He even tried to ignore her chat requests, but never could.

"And she's worried about detection. If my parents find out about this they will pack me off to a shrink too," he mused after another vigorous masturbation session.

Now the girls at his Summer job at the bakery would flirt with him, but Mike wasn't interested. Oh, they were all good looking, but not as good looking as Leann. It was a few weeks after their initial meeting that she laid a bombshell on him during their nightly internet visits.

"My parents are going out of town next week on Saturday. So would you like to come over after work?" she asked.

" I'm such a mess after work that I really need to shower and change first," he told her.

"We do have running water, soap and towels here," she informed him.

So despite all the mental arguments with himself, Mike found himself agreeing.

"Don't forget to pack your silk boxers and don't forget to call before to leave your job," she said after their usual session ended.

So on the Saturday in question, Mike packed some toiletries and silk boxers in his backpack before leaving for work. Anticipation and nervousness clutched his heart and it made him clumsy and he constantly dropped and bumped into things. His boss finally asked him if he was feeling well. When Mike said he wasn't, he was told to knock off early.

Mike stepped outside the bakery and placed a call to Leann. She was delighted that he was coming over earlier than planned and told him that the side door would be unlocked. His heart pounded in his chest during his ride there and even harder when he reached her side door. He hoped that his parents or sisters weren't outside and spotted him heading there and not home.

A note tacked to the door informed him to announce himself and to lock the door behind him. It also directed him to the master bath and where her room was in relation to it. He discovered that Leann had left some soft fluffy towels in the master bath for him. So he quickly removed his clothing caked with powder and sweat and stepped into the shower.

As he showered, he toyed with the idea of running, but lust and curiosity had a hold of him so he continued to get ready. He towelled off and applied deodorant and a splash of cologne before he slid his silk boxers up his legs. A few steps later he found himself tapping on the closed door that was Leann's room.

A soft feminine voice told him to enter and Mike pushed the door open. There laying on her side on the blue silk bedspread was the object of his desire.  As good as Leann looked on his laptop screen, she looked even better in person. She beckoned him to enter and patted the space next to her.

"My desktop screen doesn't do you justice," she stated as she admired his trim frame.

Mike could not believe his eyes; she was smooth and tanned all over. As he drew closer, he saw no trace of a male that she was. Her long and slender legs were covered in black nylon stockings and the black nightie that he had seen many times looked even better in person, all silk and lace.

He laid next to her and found himself staring at her. As fetching as she appeared during their chats she was even more attractive in person.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

"You scared?" she asked.

"A little, how about you?" Mike responded.

 "Not scared but worried," she replied.

"Worried about what? Mike asked as he stared into her blue eyes and inhaling her perfume.

"I'm worried that you don't find me pretty enough now that were are face to face," she replied after a long silence.

"Stop worrying. You are very pretty," Mike responded as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

" Just so you know, I've never kissed a boy before. You'll be my first," she confessed.

"And you'll be mine," he answered.

Leann slid closer and very slowly moved her face closer so that her silky bra cups were against his naked chest. She then placed her full lips on his and gave him a quick kiss. A bolt of energy shot through Mike's body. It was the same kind of energy he felt when one of the girls at school kissed him. It made his nipples and caused his cock to twitch and get hard.

As Leann ended the kiss and began to pull away, Mike wrapped his arms around her silk covered frame and pulled her closer. He stared in her eyes for a second before he placed his lips on hers and kissed her long and hard. A minute later he pushed his tongue against her lips which she parted and allowed it to slid into her mouth.

Mike released one of his arms and gently ran the fingers of his free hand down her back and the side of her leg. As he did this, he could feel her hard little cock pressing against his leg. When he reached her ankle, he moved his hand to the inside of her legs and moved along the tender and sensitive flesh there. He allowed his fingertips to run over the bulge in her panties before moving upwards.

Leann let out a moan of pleasure as he did this and pushed him on his back breaking their connection. She then placed her nylon covered knees on each side of his thighs and commenced kissing and licking his ears and neck.

 Leann's soft lips and tiny tongue licked and kissed his chest and nipples before moving downward. She planted soft kisses on his flat abdomen and continued until she reached the waistband of his boxers. She scooted down a bit and pulled his boxers down his legs to allow his cock to spring free. She then commenced to kiss his lower abdomen and run her tongue through his pubic hair.

Mike watched this erotic show with wide eyes while moaning at the sight and sensations. Never in his life did he imagine being so turned on and that it was another male that caused it. Leann finally got off him and took her place at his side. Mike placed one arm across her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. Once again their lips and tongue made contact.

Mike's hot throbbing cock was against the silk of her nightie and he enjoyed the sensation of it along with the feel of her cock trapped inside his panties.

"What are you doing?" she asked when he ended the long kiss and she felt his hands slide under the hem of her nightgown.

"Take a guess," he responded as he commenced to tug her tiny silk panties down her nylon clad legs.

Once removed Mike slid in closer allowing his hard cock to meet hers. They resumed kissing as they gently moved their lower bodies in such a way that their cocks rubbed against each other.

"Oh yes," she repeated a dozen times in between her moaning.

"Leann, I'm gonna cum," he told her after a while.

"Yes, cum on me. I want to feel it," she replied.

Less than a minute later Mike let out a long hiss between his clenched teeth as he released the contents of his balls against Leann's swollen cock. Leann issued a loud moan as she allowed herself to let loose. Mike could not believe the sensation of the warm sticky fluid of her cock against his.

They collapsed on their backs still breathing hard. Mike turned his head to stare at her heaving chest and still saw no male in the body next to his. He rolled over and they commenced to gently kiss again. They lost track of the number of time they made love in such a fashion and darkness was falling before he redressed and headed home.

"This is still wrong," he told himself as he showered and got ready for bed.

As he slipped between the sheets of his bed, he thought about Leann and his cock began to harden.

"Then I'll be happy with being wrong," he told himself as he grabbed his now erect cock and began to masturbate.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments