Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in a Woman’s Body – Chapter 2: Tease and Please

"Things are happening under the table"

15
5 Comments 5
22.0k Views 22.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
After I got out of my house, I walked for about 20 minutes to get to this fancy restaurant I made reservations for. It was a long and tiring walk, but I loved cat walking in my sky-high stilettos and hearing the click of my heels with every step. I couldn't pay much attention to what was going on around me as I walked down the streets. I was focused on swaying my hips and crossing my heels with every step, showing the signal that I’m one hot and slutty girl. At the same time, I was also distracted by the pleasurable sensations of wearing these sexy clothing and how the butt plug rubbed against my insides with every step I took. However, I did notice glances—and in many cases, stares of amazement—from men walking or driving past me. I made sure to throw teasing smiles and winks at as many of them as I could. This attention made me very confident and I was even more certain that I would be getting cock tonight.

I finally arrived at the restaurant, and as my waiter lead me to my table, I could see that the men and women alike were looking at me. It was mostly stares of annoyance or jealousy from the girls, while the guys preyed on my body with their eyes which were filled with pure thirst and lust.

When I sat down in my seat, I felt a wave of relaxation and relief wash over my body. After trekking so far, my feet were killing me. I’ve walked in heels plenty before, and I knew what to expect from so much walking, but nevertheless the pain was still too much to handle. I crossed one leg over the other, hearing the swoosh of my hosiery rubbing on each other. I could also see my stocking tops fully in view from the side. I slide a heel off from the foot of my crossed leg, and dangled it on my toes. Not only did I do this as a tease to the men still staring at me, I also did it so I could finally rest my feet for a bit.

I looked over the menu and carelessly ordered something. I was in such as horny state that I didn't have much of an appetite. Funnily enough, my buttplug made me feel quite full already, so I for sure wasn't going to be eating much. As I waited for my food, I continued to play with my heels and legs. I swayed my feet high and low, dangling my stilettos gracefully. I also crossed and uncrossed my legs frequently, each time rubbing up the side of my thighs while pretending not to notice that I am doing so.

While I was eating, I noticed that one man in particular kept staring at my feet the entire time. He was a handsome white guy in a nice-looking dress shirt and tie. His face was clean shaven, and his brown hair was gelled back. I decided to zone in on just teasing him, so I just stared at him until we made eye contact. After he stared at my legs intently for a few minutes, he glanced up quickly and caught my eye. His face was mixed with surprise and embarrassment and his cheeks began to blush. I tilted my head to give him a coy smile and a naughty wink, and I continued to brush the stocking top on my thigh.

After seeing my interest, he adjusted his tie and walked over to me. In a confident voice, he asked:

“Mind if I sit here?”

“You can do whatever you like.” I said without looking up.

He pulled out the chair across from me and sat down.

“So, what’s a pretty girl like you doing alone here?” He asked casually.

“Well, I didn’t have any plans for tonight, so I came here for dinner.” I responded, still not looking up.

We continued to chat for a few minutes, with him trying to hide his lust in his voice while I responded flirtatiously.

Finally, I decided to make my move.

As I was talking to him, I uncrossed my legs and touched his ankle with my left foot. I rubbed on his ankle up and down with my stiletto heel, while smiling at him and pretending like nothing is happening. He handled the situation quite smoothly, only showing a slight change in his expression. After teasing him like this for a bit, I slipped off the heel and I began to work my way up his thighs.

In my stocking foot, I rubbed up his thighs and into his lap. I poked and pat his crotch with my foot while maintaining eye contact. This drove him over the edge and he stopped talking, leaned forward, and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Why don’t you come with me tonight, you’ll have the drive of your life.” He whispered to me.

I smiled at him sweetly and responded: “I’m not what you think I am, honey.”

“Oh, I know exactly what you are, sweetie.” He grabbed my foot with both his hands. “And I know some guys that would be very happy to use a sissyboy like you tonight.” Without another word he began to grope my foot with one hand while he slide up my calves with his other hand.

I was quite surprised by all of this. I don’t know how he saw through my disguise and how he was so confident about it all. I tried to remain calm while thinking over my options. I could get into his car and apparently be used by lots of men tonight, or I could move on and try to find another person. The thought of taking so many cocks down my throat triggered an electric reaction in my body and my sissyhole clenched against the buttplug. I felt scared to say yes, but at the same time it has always been a fantasy of mine to be used like a slut. I must go with him , I thought, cock is what I came for and cock is what I’m going to get .

I snapped back into reality and retracted my leg from his eager hands, which were groping and pinching all over my feet. I stepped into my stiletto and looked at him with bright, flirty eyes.

“Mmm, let’s go then.” I said.

We got out of our chairs and he put one arm around my waist while he placed some bills on the table with his other arm. He slapped his hand onto my butt and firmly squeezed it while he led me out of the restaurant.

As he led me to his car, I enjoyed the sound my stilettos clicking against the pavement and the feeling of my pantyhose rubbing against each other with every step. His car was a big, tall, black Cadillac SUV. He opened the driver’s side of the door and pushed the seat back as far as it could go. I was a bit confused by this, but I began to walk to the passenger’s seat, which was covered by a big, furry blanket.

“Nah ah ah, sweetie.” He chuckled and pulled me back. He pointed to the floor of his car in front of the driver’s seat. “This is where you’ll be.”

I instantly understood what he was doing. Without another word I climbed into the driver’s seat. Once I got in, I turned around and slipped onto the floor on my knees. He climbed in over top of me, placing his legs under my shoulders so he could touch the gas pedal.

I started to play with his crotch my with my right hand. I found his cock under the jeans, which felt very thick and hard. I tried to stroke it through his thick jeans, but I really wasn't able to do much so I started to unzip his pants.

“Slow down baby girl,” He put a hand on his crotch, “I gotta arrange some fine gentlemen for you first.” I looked up and saw that he was texting on his phone.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

I guessed that he was probably contacting those “other men” that he mentioned earlier.

Finally, after about 10 minutes of me just being on my knees longing for his cock, he put his phone away and began to unzip his pants. As he pulled his cock out, he told me: “I want you to spank yourself as you blow me baby.”

Being happy to oblige, I bent one arm behind my back to smack my ass while I went to work on his cock with my other hand. While doing so, he started the car and began to drive.

His cock was much bigger than average. It was probably at least 8” long and 2” wide, with dark, pulsating veins down the shaft. I began to stroke it slowly with my hand, from the base to the head. My hand covered only half of his shaft when I stroked down the the base, and the big, wide head added more length to his cock. I started at his balls and licked up to his head. Then I went back down and repeated this several times. Once I got his cock nice and wet, I began to lick around the tip of his cock in circles while I vigorously stroked his shaft. At this point I've already forgotten about spanking myself and instead I was pushing my buttplug through my pantyhose in ecstasy.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and went down on his cock. My mouth felt so full and my lips were stretched to the limit. The head had already hit the back of my mouth before I even had half of his shaft in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his cock as I bobbed up and down.

“Aw yeah, you’re a good slut.” He murmured. I felt a hand being placed on the top of my head which began to push down. I gagged a little as he forced his cock into my throat. I remained calm and opened up my throat to let more of his cock in. This time, he grabbed my hair and began to bob my head up and down much faster and harder than what I would've done myself.

In what seemed like 10 minutes, I was able to fit around two thirds of his cock in my mouth. I could also feel that my makeup has gotten quite messy. The pile of spit and drool on my chin has surely ruined my lipstick, and my tears from gagging definitely made my mascara run.

By this point, I was vigorously throatfucking myself with his cock. I would lift my head off his cock completely, and then go down on it as far as I could. Once I could go no further, I started to bob up and down on his cock as fast as I could.

His cock began to pulse a little and I could taste the salty precum oozing out from the tip.

“Keep that up slut, and you’ll get your reward.” He grunted.

Upon hearing that he’s going to cum soon, I began to blow him more eagerly. I wanted to drink his cum so badly. I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside of his shaft while I twisted my head to stimulate the cock which was deep down my throat. I fondled his balls with one hand while I continued to push the buttplug with my other hand. With each time his cock banged against my throat, I could feel more and more thick precum leaking out from his cock.

“Get ready for my cum baby!” He grunted again and put his hand on my head.

“Oh shit!” I heard him yell. He forced my head all the way down to the base of his shaft. I was unprepared for this and I began to gag and cough uncontrollably. I felt a blanket being put over my head and the rest of my body.

“Don’t make a sound.” He whispered to me urgently.

At this point I was still coughing heavily on the 8” cock that was rammed down my throat. But I finally heard what made him do this: sirens. Realizing that it was the cops, I became very scared and tried my hardest to stop gagging. After a few moments of silence, I heard footsteps walking up to us.

“How’s it going, officer?” I heard him say. At this point I have been able to stop coughing, but I was quickly running out of air.

“I’m doing fine, why do you have a blanket over your lap?” I heard a commanding voice ask.

“Oh, well I have really bad arthritis and on cold evenings like tonight it helps keep my knees warm.”

This was all I was able to hear before I began to feel dizzy to lose track of reality. I was running out of air and I desperately tried to breath without making a sound. I tilted my head slightly and repositioned my neck so that his cock was against one side of my throat. Then, I stuck my tongue out from underneath his cock and pushed it up slightly. This made a tiny opening and I was able to gasp for air.

Regaining consciousness, I became aware of my surroundings again and I could hear some noise outside. It sounded like the cop was checking his trunk. Still in a dazed state, I went slack against his lap and breathed as heavily as I could to catch my breath.

“Oh fuck, stop doing that...oh fuck, uugghh!” I heard him grunt again, and before I knew it I felt hard squirts of cum splatter against my throat. Breathing with his cock in my throat was enough stimulation to push him over the edge! What do I do now! I thought to myself. His cock twitched and pulsed as he shot loads after loads of cum into me. Being deathly scared of coughing and making noise, I had no choice but to swallow it as quick as I could. Still, his cum almost over flooded my throat a few times as I tried to swallow as fast as I could. After what seemed like eternity, his cock finally stopped twitching and only a stream of cum began to leak out into my throat. He must have came buckets! I thought. Because even though I swallowed as much as I could, I could still feel some cum that had overflowed into my mouth and out onto my lips and chin.

When I was sure he stopped cumming completely, I went slack again and just tried to remain still while I breathed with his cock still in my throat.

I must have missed out on what was happening as I was trying to swallow all his cum, because now it sounded like the officer was walking away. Still, just to be safe, I made no moves and decided to wait it out.

Finally, after god knows how long, I felt the car starting and moving again. I pushed the blanket off and lifted my head quickly. His cock rubbed against the walls of my throat and mouth as it slid out and made a small *plop* sound as it landed on the seat.

“Mm that was close, but you were such a good little cumwhore back there!” He said with a mischievous grin on his face. “You took my whole cock down and swallowed all my cum!”

“Oh please , I’d never want to do that again.” I reassured him as I began to wipe his cum off my face with my fingers. “How far are we from wherever we’re going?”

“Oh don’t worry my little cumslut, we’re almost there.” And with that he grabbed my hand which was busy cleaning my face, and pushed it against my lips.

Without another word, I obliged and began to suck on my cum covered fingers.
Published 
Written by HollyInPantyhose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments