Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Famous Story
Up until this point in time my crossdressing has consisted of wearing stockings or pantyhose and enjoying some anal penetration with one of my toys. I have recently had strong desires to move further but really didn’t know anyone that could help me.

I was chatting recently with one of my friends on Lush about our mutual desires and needs. I had said that I really would like to do the whole deal at least one time to see if I’m really as into it as I thought I was. I also mentioned that it wasn’t a lack of money that was stopping me it was just a lack of the right connections.

The friend I was chatting with was Jacky. Jacky doesn’t live all that far from me and he decided on his own to look into shops that cater to cross-dressers and their needs in my area to fulfill our mutual desires.

Jacky had a plan to satisfy not only our need to be transformed completely, but also to spend some quality time together once transformed. He got to work on finding a shop near my workplace with the intention of stealing me from work on a Friday afternoon for a weekend of adventure.

Jacky finally found a place about a half-hour away from my work after several weeks of searching the net and many phone calls later. He got everything set up for a weekend that he knew from our conversations would be good for a disappearance.

The story that he fed me was that he was looking at moving to my area and wanted me to come by and inspect a home that he was interested in purchasing, which is what I do for a living. He asked me if I could meet him at about 4pm so that it was still light outside for a while when we got there.

Jacky called me that Friday morning to confirm our appointment and I told him that I would definitely be there. Unbeknownst to Jacky, I had my own designs on our time together since I had never met anyone in person that was into crossdressing.

Ame1y
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ame1y

I had packed a bag of almost all of my limited lingerie and was hoping that we could have some fun at a local hotel after looking at the house.

At about 3:15pm I shut off my computer and hopped in my car heading to what I thought was a home inspection. I put the address in the GPS and headed down the road getting quite excited about my plans afterward.

As I was getting close to the address, I noticed that I was in an area that was populated primarily by businesses. I was used to the GPS taking me to the wrong areas so I started looking for the street numbers to see if I was even in the correct area. The GPS seemed to be heading in the right direction and I was getting very close to the correct number but was still in a business district.

I found the number 457 and it was a small stand-alone building that seemed to contain a hair salon of some kind. I pulled into the parking lot and called Jacky to let him know where I was and ask how to get to his new home. Imagine my surprise when I heard his phone ringing louder and louder as he walked up to my car. I looked up at him and asked why we met here and where is his house? Jacky just grinned and said follow me.

I got out of my car, grabbing my paperwork, and followed Jacky to the front of the salon. He opened the front door and said, "After you,”motioning me through ahead of him. As I walked past I looked at him very questioningly and he just grinned and told me to have a seat while he explained.

As Jacky started to spell out his grand scheme I started to get quite excited at the prospect of being a full crossdresser from head to toe. Jacky told me that he picked this place because they catered to crossdressers and sold everything that we would need including wigs and make-up and would teach us both how to do it all.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments